Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1972 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2018, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly View Post
love is so freakin weird
Old 04-24-2018, 06:02 PM

Quote:
love is so freakin weird
Yeah. But it's nice
Old 04-25-2018, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluzzle View Post
yeah. But It's Nice
Theo Hihhiihhi Long Tmie No Seee???

edit: caps not working sNIFFF
Old 04-25-2018, 04:34 PM

gather round listen up.
so my dad is being a real dick and he's literal depressed because he can't handle the fact that im bi and also a christian and that's not going to change??? like i tell him that im trying not to "be bi" but jokes on him because i'm actually not.
and i dont even feel guilty for lying about it. i came out. i did the hard part so he should just have to deal with it right?
that's what it feels like it should be.
everyone else is literally supportive, like my brother and sister and mom, my granna and pappy, my aunt, my cousins, like none of them care. my dad just hates it because he was raised in a homophobic household and he can't handle anything that he doesn't know and he thinks its his job to fix everything even when there's nothing that needs to be fixed.
also, im not allowed to tell his side of the family because he knows that they will react the exact same way as him, and i guess he doesn't want things to be awkward around everyone?? but i just want to be myself??
ALSO i can control the people i fuck ya know? like i don't have to go out and fuck guys i like girls too. but i can't control what type of music i like or what time of movies or books i like, or what clothes i want to wear. i want to be fashionable and look good i dont want to wear classic straight boy clothes, ya know?
i just wanna be me and my dad is not letting me be me so he can go suck a dick.
im 16, a sophomore in highschool.
two years man two years...
Old 04-26-2018, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
gather round listen up.
so my dad is being a real dick and he's literal depressed because he can't handle the fact that im bi and also a christian and that's not going to change??? like i tell him that im trying not to "be bi" but jokes on him because i'm actually not.
and i dont even feel guilty for lying about it. i came out. i did the hard part so he should just have to deal with it right?
everyone else is literally supportive, like my brother and sister and mom, my granna and pappy, my aunt, my cousins, like none of them care. my dad just hates it because he was raised in a homophobic household and he can't handle anything that he doesn't know and he thinks its his job to fix everything even when there's nothing that needs to be fixed.
also, im not allowed to tell his side of the family because he knows that they will react the exact same way as him, and i guess he doesn't want things to be awkward around everyone?? but i just want to be myself??
ALSO i can control the people i fuck ya know? like i don't have to go out and fuck guys i like girls too. but i can't control what type of music i like or what time of movies or books i like, or what clothes i want to wear. i want to be fashionable and look good i dont want to wear classic straight boy clothes, ya know?
im in the same boat. right now, i'm just trying to live around the people who support me the most. i know your dad may not be the most supportive person about this, but i reckon sometimes people need to break thru the hard times and find the good. you don't have to be classic straight clothes-wearing garrett. you can be gay garrett! and you can be bi garrett! or you can just be garrett.
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 04-26-2018, 09:44 PM

Quote:
love is so freakin weird

yeah ikr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
gather round listen up.
oh my GOD i relate too much but I am low key in a relationship with a girl rn so that's an issue as well

hang in there bud

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 04-27-2018, 01:53 AM

hey i realize this is weird but I'm super bored and I had like a lot of tea so if anybody at all on this website whatsoever could possibly take time out of their night to contact tab me up, that would be awesome and we could call or skype or something IM so freaking bored

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 04-27-2018, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syafai View Post
Theo Hihhiihhi Long Tmie No Seee???

edit: caps not working sNIFFF
Hey!! I was lurking here for a bit and actually posted something (no matter how tiny). How are you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
im in the same boat. right now, i'm just trying to live around the people who support me the most. i know your dad may not be the most supportive person about this, but i reckon sometimes people need to break thru the hard times and find the good. you don't have to be classic straight clothes-wearing garrett. you can be gay garrett! and you can be bi garrett! or you can just be garrett.
Damn, just like the above, long time no see!
Old 04-27-2018, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Hey!! I was lurking here for a bit and actually posted something (no matter how tiny). How are you!

hey my friend!!!! how are you??

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 04-27-2018, 10:01 AM

Quote:

im a-okay wbu??

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone