Quantcast GSRM Community - Page 217 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 05-28-2018, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
ur fine. cosplayers use binders all the time, cis guys use binders as well sometimes.
alright, thank u my dude, that's v helpful c:
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Old 05-28-2018, 08:39 PM

yo...

iM bAcK tO qUeStIoNiNg

i might be either demisexual or asexual....

*whoo*

either sexuality.. d o i n e e d t o a n d h o w d o i c o m e o u t
Old 05-29-2018, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syafai View Post
yo...

iM bAcK tO qUeStIoNiNg

i might be either demisexual or asexual....

*whoo*

either sexuality.. d o i n e e d t o a n d h o w d o i c o m e o u t
Hello, asexual here~

Coming out is a big deal to a lot of folks, especially bc in some situations there's a chance that said folk could be in danger if they come out. But with ace-spex ppl the bigger problem tends to be more about internalized feelings of brokeness, since a majority of the world is allosexual and there's a ton of focus on...well, sex, even in every day life.

You can come out if you want to, or stay in if you prefer. It's completely up to you! I highly recommend taking some time to consider whether coming put will cause any problems for you, and whether or not you're willing to deal with these problems.

As far as the actual process... I dunno, some people sit their parents down for a 'talk'. I lean towards just acting as normal, yanno, because it is normal and should be treated that way. I came out to my mom while we were having a conversation abt sexualities in general and it was just kind of a 'hey, by the way...' thing (but my mom is a p chill mom so...). Idk if this is helpful, I don't know what else to say, \_(ツ)_/ oh, be safe! Yeah, that's it. Do you, but safely.
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Old 06-04-2018, 07:39 AM

Genuine question. Do asexual people need to come out? Obviously if you want to you can. But I cannot imagine many people would be interested in your level of sexual attraction to others. IMO, being gay, lesbian, bi, etc. is different as it can actually concern others especially if you have a same-gender partner, or just don't want to hide a part of yourself. But I don't think I would be comfortable with someone, other than very close friends, telling me they're asexual - is that my business? If not, why is it being made to be?
Old 06-04-2018, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluzzle View Post
Genuine question. Do asexual people need to come out? Obviously if you want to you can. But I cannot imagine many people would be interested in your level of sexual attraction to others. IMO, being gay, lesbian, bi, etc. is different as it can actually concern others especially if you have a same-gender partner, or just don't want to hide a part of yourself. But I don't think I would be comfortable with someone, other than very close friends, telling me they're asexual - is that my business? If not, why is it being made to be?
I feel like for me (a gay ace) I've actually never come out to anyone as ace unless we're all sitting around talking about our sexualities and being gay and shit? and even then I've only felt the need to say that maybe once. and like I would tell a partner, because that is their business, but other than that yeah no, I don't think it's necessary. but like I'm that way with being gay too. and that might be because (at school) I'm in an environment where everyone is super welcoming? so if people are talking about boys and they ask me about what I find attractive in a boy I'll say I'm gay, and then they'll just ask me what I like in a girl, or if my roommates are complaining about straight people I'll join in, but I've never sat someone down and said "i'm gay" just like ive never actually been like "oh I'm ace". it's more of me being like "oh my god shes so pretty" and a friend going "lmao yeah wait do you like her in a romantic way?" "yeah" "ok cool" or like people are talking about sex and i'll just say "oh I'm not really into that at all" "oh ok cool"
so yeah for me I only ever really talk about my sexuality if someone asks me? but also I live in a place where it literally does not matter so it might be different here.
Old 06-04-2018, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluzzle View Post
idk people shouldn't be interested in ur level of sexual attraction but they still are. But I guess it's not rlly 'coming out' if you only reveal it when it comes up? like someone displays sexual/romantic interest in you but you can't reciprocate the way they want, or idk your parents bother you about not being in a relationship (when you're an adult), ... honestly idk??

also about "But I don't think I would be comfortable with someone, other than very close friends, telling me they're asexual - is that my business? If not, why is it being made to be?" that kind of doesn't sit right with me and idk why, but I'll try to elaborate while also respecting your opinion. for one, it could be argued that you being gay isn't my business. they're allowed to tell you because they're proud enough and comfortable enough with their identity to share it?? idk

I never 'come out' I just make a bunch of vague jokes unless someone specifically asks and don't give a damn what anyone thinks and that's how i'v been doing it since 7th grade

-- a queer aroacespec
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 06-05-2018, 07:39 PM

hey yall its yr bi nb girl dropping by 2 say happy pride month i love u guys ��������������������������������������
Old 06-05-2018, 07:40 PM

those were supposed 2 b hearts but kp doesnt want me to pda ig >:-/
Old 06-05-2018, 10:44 PM

yes yes happy pride month to all! always b proudest of ur sexuality and gender <333
Old 06-06-2018, 11:28 AM

Location: Let's say I'm in a spaceship with a flying unicorn, a potato, and a basket of useless items

Happy pride month I need some help...
I'm not sure who I am right now! I think I'm having a crush on a guy, but I'm also having a crush on a girl, and it's really confusing. I don't know enough about sexualities/genders to identify myself all that well. Can someone inform me? Also, the initial post that began this thread mentions "allies," and I don't know what that means...
~~~~~ My NES organization site: https://sites.google.com/site/gatewaymansionsite/ ~~~~~ My editing business: https://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showth...927#post599927 ~~~~~ My stories: https://www.kidpub.com/users/arabellasaura ~~~~~

Tags
♤of♡s, alaska is a mermaid, am confuse but yolo, asher was here, cutie jasper <3, down with het, elliot is the best ever, elliot will u marry me, fuck trump, genderqueer, girls are yes, gsrm, homo-freaking-flexible, i <3 girls, i am ellio, i have a crush on u, i love elliot more stfu, once in slept w/ santa d:, shit am i gay, shut the fuck up, thanks 4 helping me out, trans & pan pride, u are not ellio im ellio, u go, yo i love everyone