Quantcast Post your plots HERE! - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Story Ideas
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2014, 11:17 PM

Default Post your plots HERE!

I don't maintain my threads so this is probably the first and last post I'm ever gonna make here.

ANYWAY

A girl named Catalina Hunter, a seven year old genius and writing prodigy (With parents that think she’s normal) gets on a writer’s website her best friend Alana (who’s 12) introduces to her. She meets an author called Dreary Days, who is in desperate need of writing counsel. So Catalina gets a user, who she names Kat Bowman. And she establishes contact with Dreary Days, whose real name is Nicole Hollamon…
Nikki Holla is a pop star with a hectic life she never asked for, her only friends being the two boys who got thrown into the lion’s den with her. As Dreary Days, she’s doing everything she wants to do. But she knows she doesn’t know how.
Kat’s message is like a ray of light to the girl and her “brothers,” and they begin living a secret life beyond the tabloids and concerts and fans.
Will their shaky friendship fall apart when each discovers the other’s hindrance and secret?

I wanted to know what you people thought of that.

ALSO

Post your own plots that pop up in your head!

Last edited by Gracithe1andonly; 03-31-2014 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Was irrelevant to the title.
Old 04-01-2014, 07:50 AM

Location: I'm not telling you! Stalkers! Fine, I'll concede. I live in the observable universe
Default This sounds cool.

So here it goes. I thought this up a while back but I never went anywhere with it. It's kinda on reserve but I want to know if I should trash it or not.

Katie Anne Franklin is rich. Her parents are award winning scientists who treat her like an experiment. It's in their big house she feels secure though, even when they enforce strict rules and deprive her of her basic freedoms. She loves her parents and her life is perfect. One day she goes looking for her birth certificate. She needs it for a school project. On it she discovers that her middle name is spelled without an e. When she goes to confront her parents about it they become protective and nervous. Upon further investigation, Katie finds that her life as not as perfect as she thinks it is. She learns that her parents work for one of the most treacherous companies to ever be created and that they are not who she thinks they are. The main thing she discovers over time is that she was not born but made, in a lab, with chemicals and machines. She is an artificial human.
Old 04-01-2014, 01:07 PM

I don't think you should trash it. Write it down somewhere to work on when you don't have writer's block or have finished all your stories (Nope. Never happening) and are looking for a new one.

Tags
popstar, prodigy, secret friendship, website, writer