Quantcast New Family NES - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2015, 06:44 PM

Default New Family NES

We had a family NES a while back so maybe we could restart on this new thread.

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 09-28-2015, 05:32 AM

So explain a little and maybe I'll do it

#﹤(^_^﹤)
But then I was like...

(>^#^﹤)
"I'm hungry..."

(>^_^)> So I ate it.
Old 09-28-2015, 11:59 AM

Well all of us were family like brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. or like someone's bf/gf or neighbor. Someone could probably explain it better haha.

Waving through a window
Old 10-08-2015, 12:22 AM

We really should do this, I'm on board.

-i found, amber run
Old 10-08-2015, 05:52 PM

Great I'll make a form:

Name (what you're going by):
Age/age range:
Appearance (it doesn't have to be true, and same goes for age):
Personality:
Other like pets:
Ideas/suggestions:

Waving through a window
Old 10-08-2015, 06:25 PM

Name (what you're going by): Hazel
Age/age range: ~11-14
Relation to other characters: Nobody's submitted anything yet. So, er... xD
Appearance (it doesn't have to be true, and same goes for age): Long dark brown hair and pale, very red skin. Trademark hazel eyes. Always wears a red beanie.
Personality: Fairly intelligent and snappy, and gets good grades most of the time. Loves to write and act in drama club, and has written a few plays. Addicted to various bands, video games and the like. Gregarious and loves to joke with others. That's the short version- I clipped this form down by a mile.
Other like pets: A gigantic fluffy mountain dog WHO SITS ON PEOPLES LAPS AND THATS GREAT also has a Midwestern accent although she firmly believes she is accentless.
Ideas/suggestions: None! I love this!
Old 10-08-2015, 06:31 PM

I'll reserve a spot!
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 10-09-2015, 06:33 PM

We're bringing it back! I'll make a form too but I'm lazy so xD

Name (what you're going by): Luna
Age/age range: 12-15
Relation to other characters: @Hazel- Wanna be like sisters or something?
Appearance (it doesn't have to be true, and same goes for age): Upper back length caramel colored hair, hazel eyes, very light skinned (I like to say "peaches and cream" but I've heard "pasty white" mentioned for that too haha), tall and thin, kinda athletic build. Hipster/nerdy glasses that are black on the outside and teal on the inside.
Personality: LOUD. But sometimes I can be a little shy. Totally boy crazy and awkwardish but oh well. Likes debating but hates fighting. Looooooves theatre and writes plays (but seldom finishes them). Laughs a lot, I'll literally laugh at ANYTHING if I'm in the mood. Loves art and draws a lot, I also love singing. Brave-ish, loyal, but incredibly stubborn and once I set my mind to something I cannot be deterred. Sometimes slightly cocky. I could go on, but...
Other like pets: A completely white rabbit that is super fluffy with blue eyes named Lapin.
Ideas/suggestions: ...

Waving through a window
Old 10-09-2015, 09:03 PM

Name (what you're going by): Gray
Age/age range: 14
Relation to other characters: I don't know. Someone can do something with me if they want. But if Madie joins, I want her to be my sister. And Hazel is my cuzzle.

Appearance (it doesn't have to be true, and same goes for age) (Fake) Short curly hair that comes to right around my shoulders. It’s a light golden brown color with even lighter streaks. I have hazel eyes and pale, clean, skin. I also have a dash of freckles on my nose, which is rather buttonish. I’m of average height, skinny but well-muscled and my general skin color is a rather pale color, unless I’m sunburned.

Personality: Gee. . . I can’t really describe my personality. I guess I’m happy most of the time, but sometimes I’ll get really irritated at people and snap at them. I have trouble making close friends and starting conversations. I don’t trust a lot of people, but I don’t mind telling them general information about me or my life. But I do have a dark side. I have anxiety, like listening to dark and depressing music, and other creepy things.
Other like pets: (The following lists thing I like, things I wish I could do, and things I wish I had more time to do) Loki ((he's my fiance)) art, digital art, music, (In greater detail: Fall Out Boy, Bastille, Mayday Parade, Imagine Dragons, AWOLNATION, We The Kings, Daughter, Stars (Dead Hearts) Fun., Ed Sheeran) Internet surfing, surfing, learning how to speak French, seeing Bastille in concert one day.
Ideas/suggestions: IDK

Remember your life

Last edited by Graystorm; 10-10-2015 at 09:31 PM.
Old 10-09-2015, 09:40 PM

Name (what you're going by): Madelyn, or Madie
Age/age range: 14
Relation to other characters: I want Stormy to be my li'l sister, and Snow to be my cousin ;D
Appearance (it doesn't have to be true, and same goes for age): Short brown hair, like, boy's length, hazel eyes, dimples, freckles on cheeks, symmetrical nose, sharp jawline, slight cleft in chin, tall, slender, knobby knees, crooked left pinky finger, pale skin, broad shoulders, flatish stomach, red glasses, long eyelashes, straight teeth, nice smile (the last two are fake o////o)
Personality: I'm an animal.
I'm really socially awkward, and I stick to myself unless I'm around friends. I'm one of the die-hard fan types. I see a movie adaption of a book, I gotta read the book. I get very touchy when people insult my fandoms. I like really old movies such as Jurassic Park, Lord of the Rings, Back to the Future, and Fiddler on the Roof. I love music, and I'm a huge fan of Bastille. They're my favorite band. I'd like to be making lots of references to Dan Smith (google him) and his amazing hair and voice and his perfection. I also love Imagine Dragons, twenty one pilots, Of Monsters and Men, Owl City, Ed Sheeran, Hunter Hayes, and a bit of Fall Out Boy. Oh, Of Monsters and Men are also very good :3 My newest catch phrase is "SHADDUP IAN" bc of Jurassic Park, and I'll say it to just about anyone to get them to SHADDUP. I find lots of weird things funny, and I amuse myself. Endlessly. It's pathetic xD I'm extremely immature, and I love pranking my mom with her iPhone. I'm on the eccentric side, and I love food. I'll repeat lots of funny stuff I hear on the Internet just to get a laugh out of my friends. I have the habit of saying the most awkward, dumbest things, but I usually have no regrets. I'm extremely die-hard loyal to my friends, and I'll defend my loved ones no matter what. I like to say I'll stand up for what I believe in/my morals/what's right, and I could consider myself a martyr, considering I've been picked on multiple times by Catholics and the ocassional atheist friend. I am a Christian, and I firmly believe in the Bible. Oh oh and I'm a chocolaholic, and the main reason my family is constantly running out of chocolate chips. I can be easily distracted, I just learned bc I'm leaving to go get cookies. I'm pretty choosy about things, like fandoms and food and music. I can get annoyed easily and I'm not very patient with most people...but I really like adorable little kids, and they're pretty tolerable, imo. I'm dealing with some insecurity, not just about my looks, but about my writing too. I don't like people looking at what I've been doing, or touching my laptop. It makes me nervous. I'm a bit worried about how socially awkward I am. I worry a lot, and I fear I might have a touch of social anxiety? I'm extremely shy, and I can't really carry on a good conversation. xD I'm awkward !! I also kinda fall in love platonically with lots of friends I meet, and I would do anything for them. I fangirl over the members of Bastille, Loki, Tom Hiddleston, Bill Cipher and Dipper Pines from Gravity Falls, Of Monsters and Men, twenty one pilots, Alex Hirsch, the creator of Gravity Falls, the Lord of the Rings cast, Imagine Dragons, Ed Sheeran, Elijah Wood, and Ian Malcolm from Jurassic Park. I'm sort of a background person who hates being the center of attention (unless I'm saying something funny) I am also married to Dan Smith.
Other like pets: Can I pls have a li'l puppy named Jack? ouo
Ideas/suggestions: n/a, for now QwQ

Tags
#fbkforever, deez nuts, family, luna is awesome, luna was here, mades is the best sister, marrkkkk!!!!!!!!, sugar rush!!!!! :) :) :), tags y u so weird?, we are family