Quantcast HSP N.E.S. (because why not) - Page 3 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2018, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Two more because Iím bored, and why not? Heh Iíll try not to make any more though, donít worry. Hey so uh Iím free to start whenever by the way.

Name: Johnathan Sol
Age and year: 17, Junior
Personality: spontaneous and stubborn, he rarely thinks ahead and will stand by whatever spur of the moment action he took, regardless of the consequences. He enjoys being the center of attention and is very friendly, but can hold very strong grudges if you cross him.
Very extroverted and outgoing (in matters that interest him at least)
Appearance: Short dirty blond hair that he sometimes spikes with gel. Heís tall, lanky and tan, and has a decent build for playing soccer. Heís got a bit of a crooked smile and has bright yellow braces. Theyíre not super noticeable unless youíre close to him, but heís got quite a few tiny freckles dotting his face.
Power: atomic manipulation (more or less. He can mostly just change one material/substance into another, big changes are difficult) (but if thatís too OP I can change it to just electrical manipulation)
Sexuality: Heís bi, but has convinced himself heís just straight
Other: heís on the soccer team but really spends most of his time and energy in the theater club. His mother is French and he speaks the language fluently. Almost always willing to joke around or play a prank with you

Name: Leon/Leona Stewarts
Gender: Genderfluid, switches fairly often but is male more often than female
Age and Year: 16, Junior
Personality: They arenít very social, as large groups tend to give them a headache. They are not, however, unfriendly, so if you approach them by yourself or with a very small group they may be willing to speak with you. They are very committed to their studies (both school related and not) and are often seen carrying various books or notebooks with them everywhere. They like puns and dumb jokes, but hate dark humor and feeling uninformed. They are studious, quiet, and introverted, and donít give a heck what people think of them.
Appearance: he/she has very delicate feminine features (which bugs him to no end when heís male) and pale skin that refuses to gain any sort of tan. They have shoulder length curly hair that theyíre able to elaborately tuck up when theyíre male (thus making it appear short). Their hair is a silvery blue color on the left and a soft pink on the right (dyed of course). Theyíve pretty much always got dark bags under their eyes and youíll usually see them with their nails brightly painted, regardless of their current gender. They are also rather short and like to wear thick soled shoes to make themself appear at least a little bit taller.
Power: Can change the color of anything with just a touch
Sexuality: pansexual
Other: AFAB, So generally looks more feminine even when trying to appear masculine. Donít mention it to him when heís male, and probably donít talk about it too much when sheís female either. If youíre not sure what gender to address them by while writing a post, you can probably just go by whatever gender I referred to them as in my last post or, if you want to be safe, just refer to them as they/them until itís made clear. Thanks!

Also, all of my characters are free for ships if anybody wants that.
I'll literally create more characters just to ship with yours
Old 08-01-2018, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
I'll literally create more characters just to ship with yours
Ehehe no complaints here~
Old 08-04-2018, 03:09 AM

all my characters for this NES are cis dudes apparently, tho diverse in presentation, sexuality, and ethnicity

working on the babes to pair wit Johnathan and Leon(a)
Old 08-04-2018, 10:11 AM

(Iím baaaaaack!). We can start now if you want
Old 08-04-2018, 04:52 PM

Name: Olivia Chandlyr
Age and Year: 18, senior
Personality: She is extremely mentally strong, but that can be a flaw as she is very stubborn. She cares about rules, but not enough to obey them in order to fight for what is right. When she is alone, she is extremely self critical with everything about herself. She harms herself regularly.
Appearance: She has a deep, suntanned complexion, but that doesn't stop her from having super dark freckles, which are enhanced by makeup to look like they do. SHe doesn't have too many of them, just a couple on each cheek. She has extremely dark brown hair, dark brown eyes. She is tall, and wears black sweatshirts or fleeces with jeans most of time. She wears a lot of makeup and generally cares about her appearance.
Power: She can enter other people's dreams, or mind. If she is in the mind, she can hear the person of whom the mind belong's too's thoughts, but only the thoughts that are at the front of their mind. Not those ones who float around the back of your head that you always try to ignore. She can see a small window of what they see as well. She can also speak to them through their mind, appearing as an unidentifiable voice that one assumes is their own thoughts, and mostly obeys. When she enters their dream, she sees through the perspective of the dreamer. She can break out of the perspective, and enter the dream in her own body. She then can manipulate the dream to as she likes. When she is in their perspective, she cannot control anything, and the dreamer does not hear her thoughts or know she's there. When she uses her power, she needs to touch the person, and while she uses it she appears to be asleep. With this being really overpowered, she becomes really weak and tired and is more likely to become sick for her immune system is weakened every time after she uses her power. The longer she uses it, the worse it is. Although it is impossible to tell time while using her power, if she uses it for more that three hours at a time, or in a row with less times in the middle, she will die. There is a rare chance she will survive. She doesn't know this, but she's pretty much figured it out. Therefore she does not use her power very often. *Breathes very heavily* I made this waaaaaaaay more complicated then it should be, ughhhhh.
Gender: Intersex, no identifiable sex, but identifies as a girl.
Sexuality(look, I fixed it): Bi
Other:Social media growing star, including musical.ly and youtube. Does makeup and nail tutorials. No, she's not a brainwashed idiot Kardashian wannabe. She's a great person, nobody judge.

And there's your proof that I talk way too much.

Last edited by Werty; 08-04-2018 at 04:55 PM. Reason: derp, i fixed mistakes.
Old 08-05-2018, 12:22 PM

Name: Max Reynolds

Age and year: 16, sophomore

Personality: A literal ray of sunshine, holy crap he is like the nicest kid youíve ever met. Heís literally almost always smiling and joking around, and all of the teachers love him (though he is a bit of a kiss up sometimes). Somewhat flirty with girls, occasionally subtly flirts with guys since heís not quite ďoutĒ yet. Fairly athletic; on the swim team and soccer team. He also likes theatre but usually only does like one play a year due to sports taking up a lot of his time. Finger guns and puns all the time. A good dancer, but definitely self conscious about it. Bilingual (English and Spanish, as his mom is from Puerto Rico). Plays bass guitar, ukulele, and guitar as well, though his singing is mediocre at best. Some people who donít know him very well think he is ďperfectĒ but he has anxiety which a lot of people donít know about, and despite being an extrovert, it makes crowds and stuff hard for him sometimes. Nail biter.

Appearance: He looks Puerto Rican, taking more after his mother than his father. He has a nice smile and smiles a lot. His hair is dark brown and curly and frames his face nicely. He has warm, big dark brown eyes with long lashes. He has a smattering of freckles across his nose and cheeks and on his shoulders. He is pretty tall, at about 6í 1Ē, And has an athletic build. He just got his braces off.
I really want him to be close friends with one or two of yíallís characters please! Like I think itís be cool if he and them had matching friendship bracelets or something!

Power: He can teleport. Now this does have limits, like he canít teleport to Poland from the US, or anything. The further he goes the more energy it takes. He doesnít need a destination in mind, but itís better if he has one, since heís teleported into a wall before.

Sexuality: bi, but he isnít out yet (though it is kinda obvious sometimes)

Other: thinks his power is super cool. Loves loves loves super heroes, especially Marvel, especially Spider-Man, and will definitely geek out about it.

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 08-05-2018, 12:36 PM

Okay one more! Also I wanna have some character relationships with your characters!! And I’m ready to start for real now!

Name: Skye Kim

Age and year: 17, senior

Personality: Cool, but without trying. Hint: they do try they’re just good at making it seem like they don’t. In a band with Max and Olive. (Olive is the lead singer, Max plays guitar, and Skye is the bassist. They still need a drummer.) Lowkey kind of sassy, but mostly chill. A bit cold at first, but loyal and dependable to the end. Similar in personality to Olive, except a lot more laid back and less crazy and outgoing. Likes writing and reading. They are secretly a hopeless romantic, however, but hates people looking at their sappy poetry or artwork. On the alternative side. Likes old and vintage stuff. “Too cool for you” vibe. Aestethic. Really down to earth. Dry and witty humor.

Appearance: Half black and half Korean, they have dark brown almond shaped eyes and warm toffee colored skin. Their hair is short, super curly, and so dark brown it’s practically black. Just picture Abby’s hair from the movie Love, Simon. Sometimes wears eyeliner, sometimes wears a full face of makeup, typically wears none. Has three ear piercings in their right ear. About 5’ 8”. Usually wears band t-shirts, vintage shirts, jeans, and sometimes patterned pants. Hates dresses. Def going to prom in a tux.

Power: They can manipulate light. They could use this power to temporarily blind people, create illusions, make themselves invisible, or stuff like that. As per usual, the bigger the illusion or whatever, the more energy it takes, the more drained Skye gets, etc.

Sexuality: doesn’t like labels, but typically gravitates to more feminine people

Other: affiliation is probably true neutral, and Max would be either good neutral or lawful good,, also both are avalible for shipping (wiggles eyebrows) and that includes friendshipping!!

Waving through a window

Last edited by FrostBittenKitten; 08-05-2018 at 12:38 PM.
Old 08-05-2018, 02:24 PM

Got 2 more character forms to do but y'all can start if you want, I'll be in soon~
Old 08-05-2018, 05:15 PM

Quote:
all my characters for this NES are cis dudes apparently, tho diverse in presentation, sexuality, and ethnicity

working on the babes to pair wit Johnathan and Leon(a)
Quote:
Got 2 more character forms to do but y'all can start if you want, I'll be in soon~
I totally did not make a noise akin to a pterodactyl screech when I saw these. Iím not excited at all haha what are you talking about?

Right also how should we start?
Old 08-05-2018, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
I totally did not make a noise akin to a pterodactyl screech when I saw these. Iím not excited at all haha what are you talking about?

Right also how should we start?
erm good question

maybe they could somehow find out about each other's powers? like there's this thing that at the least causes them to be suspicious of them? maybe all of them got a similar cryptic text message about it for example and someone is like hunting them or whatever?

Waving through a window

Tags
derp, eyyy bi pride, i love kp, ispan, kayla makes 2 many threds, kayla was here, the best ships