Quantcast The Art Thread - Page 66 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
  #651  
Old 03-02-2015, 06:27 PM
Athenabrain1 Athenabrain1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: hogwarts, slytherin dorms
Posts: 5,060
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoCat View Post
hey, i need ideas. i'm trying to come up with something for the phrase "It looks like war again today" because it's driving me crazy. i have characters picked out, but mostly i'm looking for poses/expression/scenarios that would result in this kinda pose. if u have any ideas at all, i'd like to hear them. thx guys
maybe one of those little scenes where the characters are just maybe standing around even though there's chaos or something around them?
idk when I saw the phrase my mind went to the back-to-back spy thingies
__________________
"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Reply With Quote
  #652  
Old 03-03-2015, 04:52 PM
CosmoCat CosmoCat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: EVERYWHERE IN AMERICA! 8D actually just North
Posts: 1,956
Default

okay, so i figured something out for the one drawing (maybe...idk. it might turn out okay)

and i also made another print, bought two more at a convention, and I just bought 3 more calendars bringing me to an even 10. XD seriously, they were on sale for like, 60 cents. so i pretty much bought 15 professional photos/artworks for under a dollar. yey (this is why i have no money and no wall space)
__________________
"Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me..."
Reply With Quote
  #653  
Old 03-08-2015, 11:35 AM
camikat camikat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: actualizing things
Posts: 8,144
Default

hiyo so i just got photoshop and i need practice drawing so i'm taking requests to draw u/ur characters/whoever u want!!!! :0 heres a form u can fill out

name of who im drawing:
headshot or full-body (headshot will probably turn out better since im not that good at anatomy/clothes but u can request a full-body too. headshot is like from the shoulders up):
skin tone/facial features:
hair:
clothes (if u want a headshot just describe the top they're wearing):
anything else:

idk how long it will take since i have a ton of schoolwork to do and i dont have my own personal computer but i will try to get urs done asap!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #654  
Old 03-08-2015, 11:44 AM
Cherrybomb Cherrybomb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Location: Location: Location:
Posts: 3,028
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by camikat View Post
hiyo so i just got photoshop and i need practice drawing so i'm taking requests to draw u/ur characters/whoever u want!!!! :0 heres a form u can fill out

name of who im drawing:
headshot or full-body (headshot will probably turn out better since im not that good at anatomy/clothes but u can request a full-body too. headshot is like from the shoulders up):
skin tone/facial features:
hair:
clothes (if u want a headshot just describe the top they're wearing):
anything else:

idk how long it will take since i have a ton of schoolwork to do and i dont have my own personal computer but i will try to get urs done asap!!!!
ayy 8D ps is so cool and can do so many things, but yeah it takes a while to get used to :3

name of who im drawing: Etsuko
headshot or full-body (headshot will probably turn out better since im not that good at anatomy/clothes but u can request a full-body too. headshot is like from the shoulders up): Headshot
skin tone/facial features: tanned, has freckles, skinny lips, blue eyes, happy
hair: caramel, slightly too-long bangs, hair is a sortof messy but she doesn't seem to care and is grinning like an idiot, reaches a bit past shoulders
clothes (if u want a headshot just describe the top they're wearing): a jock sweater ahaha
anything else: nup
__________________
is it
because of you
i am
finally
free

or is this
just a prettier
cage?

Last edited by Cherrybomb; 03-08-2015 at 03:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #655  
Old 03-08-2015, 10:04 PM
Lena Lena is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: nah
Posts: 3,886
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by camikat View Post
hiyo so i just got photoshop and i need practice drawing so i'm taking requests to draw u/ur characters/whoever u want!!!! :0 heres a form u can fill out

name of who im drawing:
headshot or full-body (headshot will probably turn out better since im not that good at anatomy/clothes but u can request a full-body too. headshot is like from the shoulders up):
skin tone/facial features:
hair:
clothes (if u want a headshot just describe the top they're wearing):
anything else:

idk how long it will take since i have a ton of schoolwork to do and i dont have my own personal computer but i will try to get urs done asap!!!!
yo i'll take one c:

name of who im drawing: rudy
headshot or full-body (headshot will probably turn out better since im not that good at anatomy/clothes but u can request a full-body too. headshot is like from the shoulders up): headshot
skin tone/facial features: tan skin, fairly angular/rectangular facial shape, i dunno sexy cheekbones? really wonderful, sunny smile
hair: ruffled, sandy-sunny blonde, cut so it falls across his forehead and brushes his eyebrows in little strands.
clothes (if u want a headshot just describe the top they're wearing): err collar of a lavender v-neck, maybe a little necklace with a teeny heart charm (what a nerd)
anything else: he is very cute c;
__________________
i wonder what keeps us so high up
could there be love beneath these wings?

((death, white lies))
Reply With Quote
  #656  
Old 03-08-2015, 10:26 PM
camikat camikat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: actualizing things
Posts: 8,144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
yo i'll take one c:

name of who im drawing: rudy
headshot or full-body (headshot will probably turn out better since im not that good at anatomy/clothes but u can request a full-body too. headshot is like from the shoulders up): headshot
skin tone/facial features: tan skin, fairly angular/rectangular facial shape, i dunno sexy cheekbones? really wonderful, sunny smile
hair: ruffled, sandy-sunny blonde, cut so it falls across his forehead and brushes his eyebrows in little strands.
clothes (if u want a headshot just describe the top they're wearing): err collar of a lavender v-neck, maybe a little necklace with a teeny heart charm (what a nerd)
anything else: he is very cute c;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrybomb View Post
ayy 8D ps is so cool and can do so many things, but yeah it takes a while to get used to :3

name of who im drawing: Etsuko
headshot or full-body (headshot will probably turn out better since im not that good at anatomy/clothes but u can request a full-body too. headshot is like from the shoulders up): Headshot
skin tone/facial features: tanned, has freckles, skinny lips, blue eyes, happy
hair: caramel, slightly too-long bangs, hair is a sortof messy but she doesn't seem to care and is grinning like an idiot, reaches a bit past shoulders
clothes (if u want a headshot just describe the top they're wearing): a jock sweater ahaha
anything else: nup
sweet thank u guys!! i'll start both of urs tomorrow
((cherry i did urs but i didn't see some of the details u put so i didn't draw her right so i'll do urs over as fast as i can!!! sorry about that :-(()
Reply With Quote
  #657  
Old 03-08-2015, 10:35 PM
Cherrybomb Cherrybomb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Location: Location: Location:
Posts: 3,028
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by camikat View Post
sweet thank u guys!! i'll start both of urs tomorrow
((cherry i did urs but i didn't see some of the details u put so i didn't draw her right so i'll do urs over as fast as i can!!! sorry about that :-(()
/sweats nervously/ i think i might have edited a bit late bc i forgot something-but you dont have to go through the trouble, it's really my fault >_< i'm really sorry about that! ;-; /shouldbequicker//
__________________
is it
because of you
i am
finally
free

or is this
just a prettier
cage?
Reply With Quote
  #658  
Old 03-08-2015, 11:24 PM
camikat camikat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: actualizing things
Posts: 8,144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrybomb View Post
/sweats nervously/ i think i might have edited a bit late bc i forgot something-but you dont have to go through the trouble, it's really my fault >_< i'm really sorry about that! ;-; /shouldbequicker//
ah no it's fine don't sweat it!!! it was the eye/hair color i got wrong, i hope that isn't too big of a problem :-((
sorry the shirt is so sloppy i'm supersuper bad at clothes and i couldn't get the mouth right but i think the rest turned out nice!! i really hope you like it c:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg etsuko (2).jpg (72.3 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by camikat; 03-08-2015 at 11:29 PM. Reason: attached the wrong pic
Reply With Quote
  #659  
Old 03-08-2015, 11:39 PM
Cherrybomb Cherrybomb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Location: Location: Location:
Posts: 3,028
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by camikat View Post
ah no it's fine don't sweat it!!! it was the eye/hair color i got wrong, i hope that isn't too big of a problem :-((
sorry the shirt is so sloppy i'm supersuper bad at clothes and i couldn't get the mouth right but i think the rest turned out nice!! i really hope you like it c:
yaaAAASSS 8D (i'm sorry i can't help it) ((oooh that was quick o-o)
no but this is actually exactly how she would smile? and her eyebrows are perf? *o* literally how i imagined them wth cami how do u do this e-e
eyy the color doesn't really matter too much bc i'm kindof still figuring out this charrie xP i have yet to completely decide many things
yoo thank you so much !!
__________________
is it
because of you
i am
finally
free

or is this
just a prettier
cage?
Reply With Quote
  #660  
Old 03-08-2015, 11:39 PM
Cherrybomb Cherrybomb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Location: Location: Location:
Posts: 3,028
Default

also cami ur sig is the best
__________________
is it
because of you
i am
finally
free

or is this
just a prettier
cage?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
3d design yassss, animation is exhausting, artiness, artist, butterfly, can't draw, classical cat, frodo, lyall_areyel_was_here, mr potato will get you, thethreeprotagonists, watercolours are fun

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.