Quantcast The Art Thread - Page 66 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 03-02-2015, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoCat View Post
hey, i need ideas. i'm trying to come up with something for the phrase "It looks like war again today" because it's driving me crazy. i have characters picked out, but mostly i'm looking for poses/expression/scenarios that would result in this kinda pose. if u have any ideas at all, i'd like to hear them. thx guys
maybe one of those little scenes where the characters are just maybe standing around even though there's chaos or something around them?
idk when I saw the phrase my mind went to the back-to-back spy thingies

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Old 03-03-2015, 04:52 PM

okay, so i figured something out for the one drawing (maybe...idk. it might turn out okay)

and i also made another print, bought two more at a convention, and I just bought 3 more calendars bringing me to an even 10. XD seriously, they were on sale for like, 60 cents. so i pretty much bought 15 professional photos/artworks for under a dollar. yey (this is why i have no money and no wall space)
Old 03-08-2015, 11:35 AM

hiyo so i just got photoshop and i need practice drawing so i'm taking requests to draw u/ur characters/whoever u want!!!! :0 heres a form u can fill out

name of who im drawing:
headshot or full-body (headshot will probably turn out better since im not that good at anatomy/clothes but u can request a full-body too. headshot is like from the shoulders up):
skin tone/facial features:
hair:
clothes (if u want a headshot just describe the top they're wearing):
anything else:

idk how long it will take since i have a ton of schoolwork to do and i dont have my own personal computer but i will try to get urs done asap!!!!
Old 03-08-2015, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camikat View Post
hiyo so i just got photoshop and i need practice drawing so i'm taking requests to draw u/ur characters/whoever u want!!!! :0 heres a form u can fill out

name of who im drawing:
headshot or full-body (headshot will probably turn out better since im not that good at anatomy/clothes but u can request a full-body too. headshot is like from the shoulders up):
hair:
anything else:

idk how long it will take since i have a ton of schoolwork to do and i dont have my own personal computer but i will try to get urs done asap!!!!
ayy 8D ps is so cool and can do so many things, but yeah it takes a while to get used to :3

name of who im drawing: Etsuko
headshot or full-body (headshot will probably turn out better since im not that good at anatomy/clothes but u can request a full-body too. headshot is like from the shoulders up): Headshot
skin tone/facial features: tanned, has freckles, skinny lips, blue eyes, happy
hair: caramel, slightly too-long bangs, hair is a sortof messy but she doesn't seem to care and is grinning like an idiot, reaches a bit past shoulders
clothes (if u want a headshot just describe the top they're wearing): a jock sweater ahaha
anything else: nup
finally
free

or is this
just a prettier
cage?

Last edited by Cherrybomb; 03-08-2015 at 03:47 PM.
Old 03-08-2015, 10:04 PM

Quote:

name of who im drawing:
hair:
anything else:

yo i'll take one c:

name of who im drawing: rudy
headshot or full-body (headshot will probably turn out better since im not that good at anatomy/clothes but u can request a full-body too. headshot is like from the shoulders up): headshot
skin tone/facial features: tan skin, fairly angular/rectangular facial shape, i dunno sexy cheekbones? really wonderful, sunny smile
hair: ruffled, sandy-sunny blonde, cut so it falls across his forehead and brushes his eyebrows in little strands.
clothes (if u want a headshot just describe the top they're wearing): err collar of a lavender v-neck, maybe a little necklace with a teeny heart charm (what a nerd)
anything else: he is very cute c;

((death, white lies))
Old 03-08-2015, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
yo i'll take one c:

name of who im drawing: rudy
headshot or full-body (headshot will probably turn out better since im not that good at anatomy/clothes but u can request a full-body too. headshot is like from the shoulders up): headshot
skin tone/facial features: tan skin, fairly angular/rectangular facial shape, i dunno sexy cheekbones? really wonderful, sunny smile
hair: ruffled, sandy-sunny blonde, cut so it falls across his forehead and brushes his eyebrows in little strands.
clothes (if u want a headshot just describe the top they're wearing): err collar of a lavender v-neck, maybe a little necklace with a teeny heart charm (what a nerd)
anything else: he is very cute c;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrybomb View Post
ayy 8D ps is so cool and can do so many things, but yeah it takes a while to get used to :3

name of who im drawing: Etsuko
headshot or full-body (headshot will probably turn out better since im not that good at anatomy/clothes but u can request a full-body too. headshot is like from the shoulders up): Headshot
skin tone/facial features: tanned, has freckles, skinny lips, blue eyes, happy
hair: caramel, slightly too-long bangs, hair is a sortof messy but she doesn't seem to care and is grinning like an idiot, reaches a bit past shoulders
clothes (if u want a headshot just describe the top they're wearing): a jock sweater ahaha
anything else: nup
sweet thank u guys!! i'll start both of urs tomorrow
((cherry i did urs but i didn't see some of the details u put so i didn't draw her right so i'll do urs over as fast as i can!!! sorry about that :-(()
Old 03-08-2015, 10:35 PM

Quote:
sweet thank u guys!! i'll start both of urs tomorrow
((cherry i did urs but i didn't see some of the details u put so i didn't draw her right so i'll do urs over as fast as i can!!! sorry about that :-(()
/sweats nervously/ i think i might have edited a bit late bc i forgot something-but you dont have to go through the trouble, it's really my fault >_< i'm really sorry about that! ;-; /shouldbequicker//
finally
free

or is this
just a prettier
cage?
Old 03-08-2015, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrybomb View Post
/sweats nervously/ i think i might have edited a bit late bc i forgot something-but you dont have to go through the trouble, it's really my fault >_< i'm really sorry about that! ;-; /shouldbequicker//
ah no it's fine don't sweat it!!! it was the eye/hair color i got wrong, i hope that isn't too big of a problem :-((
sorry the shirt is so sloppy i'm supersuper bad at clothes and i couldn't get the mouth right but i think the rest turned out nice!! i really hope you like it c:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg etsuko (2).jpg (72.3 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by camikat; 03-08-2015 at 11:29 PM. Reason: attached the wrong pic
Old 03-08-2015, 11:39 PM

Quote:
ah no it's fine don't sweat it!!! it was the eye/hair color i got wrong, i hope that isn't too big of a problem :-((
sorry the shirt is so sloppy i'm supersuper bad at clothes and i couldn't get the mouth right but i think the rest turned out nice!! i really hope you like it c:
yaaAAASSS 8D (i'm sorry i can't help it) ((oooh that was quick o-o)
no but this is actually exactly how she would smile? and her eyebrows are perf? *o* literally how i imagined them wth cami how do u do this e-e
eyy the color doesn't really matter too much bc i'm kindof still figuring out this charrie xP i have yet to completely decide many things
yoo thank you so much !!
finally
free

or is this
just a prettier
cage?
Old 03-08-2015, 11:39 PM

also cami ur sig is the best
finally
free

or is this
just a prettier
cage?

Tags
3d design yassss, animation is exhausting, artiness, artist, butterfly, can't draw, classical cat, frodo, lyall_areyel_was_here, mr potato will get you, thethreeprotagonists, watercolours are fun