Quantcast Characters: Who You Should Fight - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Story Ideas
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-15-2017, 12:44 AM

Default Characters: Who You Should Fight

You may have seen this meme around the Internet, if not a quick google search (possibly with the name of a fandom you're in) should suffice 8)
(which character you should fight is another common name for it)

sooo

I'll kick it off with

Who You Should Fight: Sin Game Edition

Chase:
Who wins: You, but at what cost?
Ok, yeah, you could probably beat Chase's scrawny ass. There's also a very low probability he'd bother fighting back. However, not only will December come after you, Chase will have observed you. He will know all your weaknesses after one fight. He probably won't do anything with that information, but you can't afford to take that risk.

December:
Who wins: December
December is tall, pretty, and pretty much an iron wall. She definitely knows how to throw down, even if she doesn't particularly want to. And the longer you drag it out, the worse it will be. She'd rather dispose of you quickly. She won't be cruel about it, so that's a plus, but you'll get wrecked regardless. Do not fight December.

Maude:
Who wins: Depends
Look, Maude is an unathletic nerd, and has more chance of beating you at chess than a fistfight. But there's no way she doesn't have some kind of blade on her. You have a chance of beating her, but you'll get some nasty cuts. She'll enjoy it regardless of the outcome (it's like a game!) and she's very competitive. You're probably evenly matched with Maude. Go ahead and fight her, but only if you're up for having a long-term sparring partner.

Cystenian:
Who wins: Cystenian, but it's so worth it
Cystenian is an actual twig. You can punch him, and he'll enjoy it because he's a masochist, but he'll also fight you tooth and nail. Cystenian will fight dirty, you will have a risk of infected bites and your eyes being gouged out. Even if you win the battle, you will lose the war. Cystenian is petty and will definitely hate you if you fight him, and he also has the power to ruin your social life. That being said, fuckin go for it. Punch him, yell at him to take care of himself and deal with his shit, seek professional help, and stop doing immoral shit. The hits you get in will feel good.

Liam:
Who wins: Liam and Cystenian
Liam is buff as hell, and he'll be irritated at you for wasting his time. And what the hell did Liam do to you? Liam will deck you in two seconds flat, even though he'll apologize like the gentleman he is. Also, Cystenian will hate you and you will be at risk of poisoning and of becoming a pariah. Do not, under any circumstances, fight Liam.

Last edited by SilverMoon; 09-06-2019 at 03:17 PM.
Old 11-15-2017, 12:09 PM

Who You Should Fight: Hogwarts NES Edition

Brendan:
Who wins: Brendan
Look, Brendan will absolutely cut a bitch. Brendan is vicious. Not only can they throw punches, kicks, and gouge your eyes out, they're also a capable wizard. Like, do not fight Brendan. You'll end up in the hospital. That being said, Brendan will enjoy fighting you. If you're looking for a dueling or sparring partner, fight Brendan. You will lose, but if you want a fun fight, Brendan is a good choice.

Leander:
Who wins: Brendan
Leander can handle himself, but if you try to fight him in the first place Brendan will kick your ass. They will hate you far more than they would if you tried to fight themself. This will end badly. Do not attempt to fight Leander. Plus, Brendan and Leander are both prefects and can ruin your school life.

Blythe:
Who wins: Who cares? What the fuck is wrong with you?
Ok, well, actually, who wins is Brendan and Leander. Brendan will be livid and get everyone they know to kick your ass. But honestly, what the fuck is wrong with you? What did Blythe do to you? Not only will you get your ass kicked multiple times if you even think about fighting Blythe, you will also just feel like a horrible person. You can't fight Blythe. You're not allowed. Pick literally anyone else.
Old 11-15-2017, 12:17 PM

Who You Should Fight: Demigod NES Edition

Séraphine:
Who wins: The Nike cabin
Look, Séra doesn't want to fight you physically, even though she could. But she's mean and will run away and tattle on you to her brothers. You do not want to fight her brothers, especially not all three at once. Do not fight Séraphine.

Zeke:
Who wins: You
Zeke doesn't want to fight you and will literally not even try at all. The fighting will be entirely dissatisfying, so honestly just don't waste your time. Talk to Zeke about stars instead. Go to Denny's at three am with Zeke, but just to chill, not to fight in the parking lot. Of course, there's a chance of a jealous Kieran, so be aware of that.

Lucca:
Alright, you can probably beat Lucca in a fight, though he'll get a few good hits in. But I'm not sure why you'd want to. And you'll probably get a Roman punishment from Emmerich and Owen for inciting useless violence. But like, if you want to fight Lucca and yell at him to accept emotions and his feelings for Emmerich, I mean, you can go ahead and go for it.

Emmerich:
Who wins: Emmerich
Look, you and I both know this is a bad idea. Emmerich is a certified badass. He'll also say something like "I'm disappointed in you" for trying, and you'll just feel like you've let down your dad or older brother. Ultimately, you'll be disappointed in both your fighting skills and yourself as a person. There's no real point to trying to fight Emmerich. All cost and no benefit.

Alexander:
Who wins: Ashwant
Alexander would beat you regardless, especially if you hurt his siblings. Otherwise, he may instead hug you and talk you out of fighting. However, if you even attempt to go up against Alexander, Ashwant will hold a grudge and consider you his enemy for probably all of time? He'll be very angry with you for trying , and you do not want to make Ashwant your enemy in this way. Do not attempt to fight Alexander.

André:
Who wins: André, and then Alexander still hurts you
André is athletic and has no problem taking you down, ok. He plays lacrosse, for one? He'll probably hit you with a lacrosse stick lmao? Ok, but seriously, André is a pretty calm and composed dude, but he's very strong and very strategic. And even though André will win, probably embarrassing you in the process, Alexander will still be displeased and teach you better ways (hurt you in retribution). Double smack down. Do not fight André.

Miquel:
Who wins: Me. Also, the Nike cabin.
Miquel might be happy to fight you, and you're probably evenly matched. He'll get more than a few good kicks in. But also, don't do this. If you even try to fight him I'll write you into misery. There's going to be a Problem, Alexander, André, and Séra will be very displeased and intimidate you into backing down. Don't fight Miquel, you're not allowed to touch him, even if he wants you to.

Ari:
Who wins: Not your immune system lmao
Ari has uncontrolled plague powers that will sicken anyone that comes near him if he gets agitated or threatened. If you manage to get as far as punching him, you'll probably end up with some deadly disease in your hand. Also, Miquel and Andre will be happy to hasten your demise.

Last edited by SilverMoon; 10-30-2018 at 12:45 AM.
Old 11-15-2017, 02:25 PM

Who You Should Fight: Only Ash edition

Hendrix
Who wins: Hendrix
Granted, Hendrix has chronic pain and doesn't *look* physically threatening, but whatever small advantage you gain from that is utterly useless the moment he gets within arms reach of you. He will literally kick you across the room, and will keep kicking you across the room until you're a boneless unconscious noodle.

Maverick
Who wins: Mave, probably.
Mave can beat you, make no mistake, but he doesn't want to fight you. Chances are he'll talk you out of fighting before the fight even begins.

Delilah
Who wins: Delilah
Delilah will kick your ass ten ways from friday, not even kidding, don't mess with her. She is an angry powerful widow, nicknamed the Wind Witch after taking out a chunk of a russian brigade, do you really think you can take her? Really? If so, please go talk to Maverick and he will provide you with some better alternatives.

Elle
Who wins: RIP you
First of all, why would you even want to. Second of all you are the deadest dead person to ever dead. Elle is a fragile, sickly child incapable of fighting, so of course if you fight her you'll win. But you'll wish you hadn't. Hendrix will kill you, at least three times for even thinking about hurting his sister. Maverick will revive you and kill you again for much the same reason. Third of all, why would you even want to??
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Old 11-15-2017, 03:04 PM

Who Should You Fight: Agiopé Edition

DreamFreak
Who wins: you, by default.
The problem with fighting someone who manipulates time and can dimension-hop is that most attempts at a fight end abruptly with him vanishing mysteriously. You won't get the satisfaction of punching him, but at least you can say you won, right?

Pixelen
You're in for a bit of a struggle, since her foresight gives her a timing advantage over pretty much anything you do. But, ultimately she is a child and you will be able to overpower her.

Blight
Blight is a nervous twitchy kid who doesn't know how to fight. You'll beat him, he'll let you. He doesn't care. He'll probably just stand there and twitch at the floor while you beat him. Apathy level 999.

Haze
Who wins: Haze
By all means, try fighting the large winged police officer. I'm sure that won't end with you 500 feet in the air, the only thing between you and certain death being the arms of a man who can bench press three of you. Go ahead.

Olly
Who wins: Don't
Olly is the embodiment of sunshine and butterflies, he probably thinks you want a hug not a fight. Why would you fight him, what is wrong with you.
Also the rest of the group will immediately jump to his defense so...good luck. When a good man goes to war and all that, you know.
But seriously why fight Olly? Don't...just don't. No.
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Old 11-15-2017, 06:56 PM

Eastfield Edition

Russell
Who Wins: Probably You

It's not that I would recommend fighting Russell Durantel? He's a strong young lad but has an extreme sense of honor. Most of us are very young and not physically trained children- it'd be hard to get into a situation where he'd fight you in the first place. If this is earlier on in his life, he'd probably just run (toting any loved ones involved) if you got too serious about trying to hurt him/people he loved. Later, though, he could probably win... depends when and why you're fighting him.

Marcus
Who Wins: Marcus
Ok I know he's a pianist but he is RUTHLESS. If you give him enough reason to fight he will destroy you. He'll probably have fun doing it.

Bernie
Who Wins: honestly probably Bernie
Yes, I know Bernie is stupendously tiny and a sweet child, but he's also been through hell and back and knows how to wreck people. If you manage to convince him it's necessary, he will find a way to give you blunt force to the head.

Luanne
Who Wins: You

Luanne is a perfectly capable young lady, but she never had the opportunity to take self-defense classes or anything of the sort. She's also not like Russell in that she will run away for strategy's sake. If you fight her with intent to hurt her/her people, she will stand up to you and be wrecked in the process.

Unless Russell tells her to go, she does tend to listen to him.

Olim Fratres Multos Habueram Edition

Eldest
Who Wins: Eldest
there is only one way to make eldest fight you. hurt his brothers. if you hurt any one of the twenty, he will find you and he will hurt you.

Elephant
Who Wins: eldest
Elephant is a sickly child who can't stand up to you physically. Sure, he'll tear you apart verbally, but he literally doesn't have the capacity to fight you.
but if you hurt him eldest will kill you in your sleep, even though elephant drives him up the wall most days.

Sign
Who Wins: you
Sign is small and sweet and can't defend himself and hates when eldest gets mad. You'll rough him up, he won't tell eldest, and you'll get off scot-free...
NO WAIT YOU HAVE A CONSCIENCE NEVER MIND LOL

ur conscience wins this one. you'll guilt yourself into turning yourself in to either eldest or Stephen hazen. eldest will tear you into little pieces and Stephen will give you legal trouble, your choice.

Klik
Who Wins: Klik, but not conventionally
Try to fight Klik. I dare you. He can't fight back in the traditional sense, not knowing how and being rather small, but oh will he annoy you. He'll drive you so crazy you'll just forfeit so that you can get away from him and neither of you will have a scratch on you.

Stephen Hazen
Who Wins: the Law

Ok. Stephen's just ur average country bumpkin with twenty adopted sons. Go ahead and fight him. He might or might not defend himself, depends on who's watching, but he WILL tell everyone and their brother what you did and you'll never be able to escape justice.

-i found, amber run
Old 11-18-2017, 10:44 PM

Who You Should Fight: Sun, Moon, and Sky Edition

Seriously, don't even try.
Old 11-20-2017, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Who You Should Fight: Sun, Moon, and Sky Edition

Seriously, don't even try.
welp

morrigan i'm sure could tear all of us apart in a thousand different ways

-i found, amber run
Old 11-20-2017, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly View Post
welp

morrigan i'm sure could tear all of us apart in a thousand different ways
yep yep that's true af

but really tho, Morrigan may be most imposing but I have four characters of importance so far and you do NOT want to try fighting any of them

Tihomir is both street smart and book smart. Not very good at magic, can use some basic stuff at best. However, is fairly athletic and resourceful as fuck. He's the non-fighter of the trio but that does not mean he can't kick your ass.

Koen is quite the powerful magician (perhaps on equivalent ground to Morrigan ) and is also such a sunshine child that you'll feel guilty for trying. Plus, he's held in high regard in his home civilization and by most people he meets so he'd have no trouble having people on his side.

Priit is a king. No magical talent, but bested Morrigan when he was 12 and she 18 (now granted Morrigan wasn't a magician then). He's good with combat, intelligent, charismatic, also A KING. Like, y'all know fighting a king turns a whole country against you, right? ((Ggggg I try my best to be nice to Priit and love him as a character but he's based on/ inspired by a good kid who gave me a bad time so sometimes I'm bitter))
Old 07-14-2018, 01:30 AM

Who You Should Fight: Kuroyuri Edition

Takumi/Kuroyuri
Who wins: Entity
You. You really can't do this. Like, you literally can't. Well, unless you're strong/smart/powerful enough to occupy them both, but that's unlikely. Entity's entire purpose is striving to protect the boy, and they are a shadow being with a shadow knife they are very eager to use, spiritually tied to him and very difficult to counter. Aside from that, this is just a bad idea. First of all, why would you fight Kuroyuri. What the fuck did he ever do to you. Ok, well, he could have actually done something, but still. Entity won't take your excuses and neither will I. Second, Kuroyuri would still fight back himself, and if you had a clear upper hand he would just escape-- he's nimble and quick. You'd really just wind up out of breath and empty handed, even without Entity. Totally pointless.

Entity
Who wins: Entity
Dangerous shadow entity, only cares about Kuroyuri, being near it would mean being near him and, deemed a threat, you would immediately be eliminated. There are ways to subdue Entity but they take a great deal of knowledge and power. Next.

Ryuusei
Who wins: Ryuusei
Do not fight this man. He's about as dangerous as it gets without being something like Entity. Chances are you wouldn't even make it to him to attempt your fight in the first place, considering he's never unaccompanied, but assuming you did. I don't care what he's done, if you care about your life don't even try. Unless you're Kuroyuri, in which case you have a 100% chance of survival for a variety of reasons.

Conclusion: Don't fight Kuroyuri characters. Unless you're like, Hisoka Morow and you get off on fighting strong people. Or you're Paz and you just like danger.

Last edited by SilverMoon; 10-30-2018 at 12:48 AM.

Tags
ena was here