Quantcast Goodbye thread (for you to let us know if you're leaving or coming back or something) - Page 89 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-16-2014, 07:39 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhamsters View Post
Unless I can find wifi I won't be on until the 28th, starting tomorrow XP taking a trip to Europe c:
Have funnnn c: Europe is great. I go there every year (ish), and last year I went with my parents to Germany, Holland, Luxembourg, France, and Belgium. <333 'Twas great. Enjoy your trip! (andpssteuropeansarealsoratherattractivemuahahaesp eciallythewelsh)
Old 06-17-2014, 11:51 AM

Going to be gone until Thursday night. Camping again. o3o
finally
free

or is this
just a prettier
cage?
Old 06-17-2014, 01:52 PM

l keep forgetting that I do have things to do on here. I guess I've sorta just been lackluster... Don't even think I used that right, I should be here, though, as I do have story ideas and yeah...
Old 06-22-2014, 04:17 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

I'm on a school trip for a few days, and there aren't any electronics allowed. I'll be back Thursday/Friday c:
Old 06-22-2014, 09:12 PM

I don't know, maybe I should just leave.
I have reasons. I just don't want to post.
Maybe it will just be a break, but I've made no decisions as of yet.
Whatever.
Old 06-22-2014, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
I don't know, maybe I should just leave.
I have reasons. I just don't want to post.
Maybe it will just be a break, but I've made no decisions as of yet.
Whatever.
I understand not wanting to share your reasons. If you do decide to leave we'll miss you :c
good luck and i hope you're happy with whatever you decide c:
But I'm afraid
It's too late to apologize
Old 06-23-2014, 11:18 PM

so i guess coming on here isn't really a thing for me anymore.

drifting away again... i just feel like there's so much going on in my life and kp has started feeling below me, a lot of the frequent users that used to come on here are gone, i don't see my friends on nearly as much as they used to.

i just wanted to let you all know that kp created so many beautiful memories for me and a year ago - in the summer - i met lena and ellie and i want to tell you guys that doing that was probably one of the best decisions i have ever made. both of you are amazing writers and people and we really bonded. nikki, silent, i met you guys several months ago, but it feels like i've known you forever. silent, keep it up with your sexy hair and fab writing, nikki, omg, i know that someday i will see shadow realm in a bookstore and i will be able to buy it and keep it and cherish it forever.

kidpub has helped me become a better writer and a better, more intelligent, open minded person. i have come soooo far from the 1 1/2 years since i joined in every way possible. many, many moments that i will never forget, from the shipping day to nights on tn, etc. that was some of the most fun i've ever had.

this may be a goodbye note. may post something later. i'm seriously debating staying or not.

but no matter what decision i make, whether this note goes unnoticed, i want to put this out there: i love you kp <3

-relatable post #234
Old 06-24-2014, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arin View Post
so i guess coming on here isn't really a thing for me anymore.

drifting away again... i just feel like there's so much going on in my life and kp has started feeling below me, a lot of the frequent users that used to come on here are gone, i don't see my friends on nearly as much as they used to.

i just wanted to let you all know that kp created so many beautiful memories for me and a year ago - in the summer - i met lena and ellie and i want to tell you guys that doing that was probably one of the best decisions i have ever made. both of you are amazing writers and people and we really bonded. nikki, silent, i met you guys several months ago, but it feels like i've known you forever. silent, keep it up with your sexy hair and fab writing, nikki, omg, i know that someday i will see shadow realm in a bookstore and i will be able to buy it and keep it and cherish it forever.

kidpub has helped me become a better writer and a better, more intelligent, open minded person. i have come soooo far from the 1 1/2 years since i joined in every way possible. many, many moments that i will never forget, from the shipping day to nights on tn, etc. that was some of the most fun i've ever had.

this may be a goodbye note. may post something later. i'm seriously debating staying or not.

but no matter what decision i make, whether this note goes unnoticed, i want to put this out there: i love you kp <3
I basically agree with a lot of what you just said
(*glomps*) I love you and would definitely prefer if you stayed so I could keep in touch with you but i will respect whatever choice you make c:

btw if I'm one of the friends you don't see on here often I'll come back if like our group comes back
But I'm afraid
It's too late to apologize
Old 06-24-2014, 06:27 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphiremoon View Post
Have funnnn c: Europe is great. I go there every year (ish), and last year I went with my parents to Germany, Holland, Luxembourg, France, and Belgium. <333 'Twas great. Enjoy your trip! (andpssteuropeansarealsoratherattractivemuahahaesp eciallythewelsh)
Thank you!! I am that sounds so cool I just went to Germany and am now in Austria. Earlier today I visited Mozart's house. This place is so unreal ;-;
(I'venoticedthatandomg*o*suchattractiveness*dies*)

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 06-24-2014, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMarch View Post
I understand not wanting to share your reasons. If you do decide to leave we'll miss you :c
good luck and i hope you're happy with whatever you decide c:
I probably won't be happy either way & I think I'm taking a break or at least coming on less frequently until I actually have a reason to be here because I currently don't

Tags
*caps* gabi. stay. :'c, 28.6.42.12, asdfghjllll;, ct! no!, don't goooooo, dont leave, gabi noooooooo!, gabiiiiiiiiiii, goodbye tags, i don't want to go, idunknowubuti'llmissu, m.e. ur a sister, no dont go max, no not pokey ):, nogabiiiiid:, over and out, please dont go gabi, stay gabi! :(, thetagsspelloutoursorrow, we'll miss you gabi, we'llmissyougabi, wearegoingtomissyou, wheredidevery1go :(, wut no max no just no, you guise ;(