Quantcast the ones who feel worthless and pretend it's no big deal club - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-12-2014, 05:29 PM
BookKitty BookKitty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: under the roots of a tree, hangin with the gnomes
Posts: 473
Send a message via Skype™ to BookKitty
Default the ones who feel worthless and pretend it's no big deal club

this is for people who aren't severely bullied (fists involved) but are talked about behind their back, rumours are spread about them, called names to their face.

this is especially for people who pretend to have a brave face about it, and pretend it doesn't bother them.

and this is also for the people that self-harm (which doesn't have to be just cutting, it can be biting, punching/hitting yourself, pinching, picking at skin, etc.)

let's talk, people.
here are the things you can do;
  • rant
  • cry
  • get angry
  • yell (in all caps)
  • help other people
  • help other people get their anger out
  • tell stories (happy and sad)
  • share your coping strategies
  • write letters to your enemies
  • forgive them/yourself
  • and much more.

basically, do whatever you need to do to get your anger out. i know it's hard to pretend it doesn't bother you.

there are no pretenders here. we don't judge no matter what

have at it, darlings. i love you *mwah*
__________________
i feel like a child hiding behind your tombstone
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-12-2014, 05:43 PM
meerkat meerkat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: the void
Posts: 6,198
Default

thanks for this thread.

at school, half the people beat me up emotionally and the other half think i'm some sort of super-strong warrior princess or something. but i'm tired of taking other people's crap for them and being the mental punching bag just because i'm more sensitive than average and tend to freak out too easily. i've gotten better at holding it in, to the point that only about 1% of the people at school have seen me cry last year, compared to about 99% in sixth grade. in a way, i like being all stone-cold and stuff, but sometimes i'm so sick of it that i come home and cry and explode in rage fits around my parents and sister (who never did anything to deserve it). i try to keep my home and school lives separate, but it's just too hard.

(please ignore this vent)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-12-2014, 05:44 PM
Athenabrain1 Athenabrain1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: hogwarts, slytherin dorms
Posts: 5,060
Default

can I just hate (-) forever and ignore (-).
__________________
"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-12-2014, 08:24 PM
BookKitty BookKitty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: under the roots of a tree, hangin with the gnomes
Posts: 473
Send a message via Skype™ to BookKitty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 View Post
can I just hate (-) forever and ignore (-).
no. but sometime i wish i could too meh we gotta live through it buddy
even though sometimes it fucking sucks
__________________
i feel like a child hiding behind your tombstone
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-12-2014, 08:28 PM
BookKitty BookKitty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: under the roots of a tree, hangin with the gnomes
Posts: 473
Send a message via Skype™ to BookKitty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
thanks for this thread.

at school, half the people beat me up emotionally and the other half think i'm some sort of super-strong warrior princess or something. but i'm tired of taking other people's crap for them and being the mental punching bag just because i'm more sensitive than average and tend to freak out too easily. i've gotten better at holding it in, to the point that only about 1% of the people at school have seen me cry last year, compared to about 99% in sixth grade. in a way, i like being all stone-cold and stuff, but sometimes i'm so sick of it that i come home and cry and explode in rage fits around my parents and sister (who never did anything to deserve it). i try to keep my home and school lives separate, but it's just too hard.

(please ignore this vent)
same. a lot of people think i'm ugly/bitchy/annoying/smart ass/know-it-all/has fake boobs/no boobs/weird boobs/too skinny/long legs/should shave my invisible leg hair/small ass/big ass/disproportionate features/

eh. i hate being stone-cold, actually. but i have to be. i have to 'laugh it off' and 'not be so sensitive.' sometimes i'm like FUCK THE WORLD JUST LET ME CRY ABOUT SOMETHING ONCE IN A WHILE WITHOUT BEING CALLED A GIRL, OR A WUSS (even though i'm a girl)

i feel you all the way. we gots to stick together <3
__________________
i feel like a child hiding behind your tombstone
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-12-2014, 09:05 PM
meerkat meerkat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: the void
Posts: 6,198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookKitty View Post
same. a lot of people think i'm ugly/bitchy/annoying/smart ass/know-it-all/has fake boobs/no boobs/weird boobs/too skinny/long legs/should shave my invisible leg hair/small ass/big ass/disproportionate features/

eh. i hate being stone-cold, actually. but i have to be. i have to 'laugh it off' and 'not be so sensitive.' sometimes i'm like FUCK THE WORLD JUST LET ME CRY ABOUT SOMETHING ONCE IN A WHILE WITHOUT BEING CALLED A GIRL, OR A WUSS (even though i'm a girl)

i feel you all the way. we gots to stick together <3
being called a girl is the highest of compliments ^-^
thanks <3
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-12-2014, 09:16 PM
Athenabrain1 Athenabrain1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: hogwarts, slytherin dorms
Posts: 5,060
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookKitty View Post
no. but sometime i wish i could too meh we gotta live through it buddy
even though sometimes it fucking sucks
I feel you.
Let's just make a club or something and only allow people like us.
So we can be each other's friends.
__________________
"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-12-2014, 11:55 PM
BookKitty BookKitty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: under the roots of a tree, hangin with the gnomes
Posts: 473
Send a message via Skype™ to BookKitty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 View Post
I feel you.
Let's just make a club or something and only allow people like us.
So we can be each other's friends.
that's what this basically is. sort of. idk c:
__________________
i feel like a child hiding behind your tombstone
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-13-2014, 03:41 AM
lvhamsters lvhamsters is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: In your brain O_O
Posts: 14,813
Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters
Default

How about having everyone think of you as a super strong superhuman who never has any issues whatsoever, but also just happens to be a therapist that they constantly vent to and never ask what's wrong
Anyone? X3
__________________
You only live forever in the lights you make

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break




Now we are the kids from yesterday
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-13-2014, 06:00 AM
pluzzle pluzzle is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,921
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
being called a girl is the highest of compliments ^-^
......,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,i tend to disagree dont shoot me,,,,,
__________________
nya
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
anger, anorexia, bullying, help me, not trustworthy, pretend, self harm, useless child, worthless

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.