Quantcast New Hogwarts NES - Page 52 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
  #511  
Old 04-06-2016, 12:26 AM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: palmetto state
Posts: 11,002
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
"Probably." He sighed, resting his head on his hand. "I'm pretty sure he's figured it out by now. He'll probably find a way to use it to his advantage -_-"
"Well, that is the kind of person you and I both know Rio to be," Brendan said, shrugging. They tilted their head, expression showing a cold, but almost amused sort of curiosity. "So why bother?"
__________________
this and this and this
Reply With Quote
  #512  
Old 04-06-2016, 12:32 AM
Steampunk Steampunk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,485
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
"Well, that is the kind of person you and I both know Rio to be," Brendan said, shrugging. They tilted their head, expression showing a cold, but almost amused sort of curiosity. "So why bother?"
Seems to think about it for a second. "I'm not really sure. I guess I feel kind of guilty for being...me. Or something. I'm not sure, emotions have never been my best my subject." Watches the rest of the class come in, knowing that the teacher would probably be here soon

Gtg bye, have a nice night

Last edited by Steampunk; 04-06-2016 at 12:43 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #513  
Old 04-06-2016, 12:46 AM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: palmetto state
Posts: 11,002
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Seems to think about it for a second. "I'm not really sure. I guess I feel kind of guilty for being...me. Or something. I'm not sure, emotions have never been my best my subject." Watches the rest of the class come in, knowing that the teacher would probably be here soon

Gtg bye, have a nice night
Brendan smiled vacantly. "Too bad it's a required course," they said, still referring to emotion.
__________________
this and this and this
Reply With Quote
  #514  
Old 04-06-2016, 07:43 AM
HannahChen2009 HannahChen2009 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Stalker >:(
Posts: 1,808
Default

(Psst I drew Laia and I'm so so so so proud)
https://www.kidpub.com/forum3/album....pictureid=7619
Idk I forgot how the Quidditch robes looked so I just kinda doodled Slytherin colors and tried to recall anything I could about their robes.
__________________
And it gets easier,
Even if it never stops being hard.
-Ena, 2017
Reply With Quote
  #515  
Old 04-06-2016, 11:26 AM
Steampunk Steampunk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,485
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Brendan smiled vacantly. "Too bad it's a required course," they said, still referring to emotion.
Oh ha ha, nice one Brendan :)
Reply With Quote
  #516  
Old 04-06-2016, 01:59 PM
Steampunk Steampunk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,485
Default

Oh hi strawberry are you still buried in homework or can you post today?
Reply With Quote
  #517  
Old 04-06-2016, 04:35 PM
FrostBittenKitten FrostBittenKitten is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: somewhere in the milky way galaxy...maybe
Posts: 3,685
Default

Trevor took a seat a row in front of Brendan, flanked by friends on either side and in front of him. He grinned and chatted amicably with them happily. He turned around after the conversation topic changed and looked at Brendan and Arthur, smiling pleasantly. "Good morning," he said. He recognized Brendan from the day before.
__________________
on the outside always looking in

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Reply With Quote
  #518  
Old 04-06-2016, 04:54 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: palmetto state
Posts: 11,002
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
Trevor took a seat a row in front of Brendan, flanked by friends on either side and in front of him. He grinned and chatted amicably with them happily. He turned around after the conversation topic changed and looked at Brendan and Arthur, smiling pleasantly. "Good morning," he said. He recognized Brendan from the day before.
How quaint, Brendan thought, lips pulled taut in an imitation of the smile the Hufflepuff gave the two. "Good morning," they said, mirroring the cheer of the boy's greeting. "I recognize you," they observed. "From yesterday. Trevor Featherwick, is it?"
__________________
this and this and this
Reply With Quote
  #519  
Old 04-06-2016, 05:36 PM
Steampunk Steampunk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,485
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
How quaint, Brendan thought, lips pulled taut in an imitation of the smile the Hufflepuff gave the two. "Good morning," they said, mirroring the cheer of the boy's greeting. "I recognize you," they observed. "From yesterday. Trevor Featherwick, is it?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
Trevor took a seat a row in front of Brendan, flanked by friends on either side and in front of him. He grinned and chatted amicably with them happily. He turned around after the conversation topic changed and looked at Brendan and Arthur, smiling pleasantly. "Good morning," he said. He recognized Brendan from the day before.
Arthur looked up at Trevor. Oh so they had charms with hufflepuff for today. He couldn't help but wonder where Cassie was. Being late to your first class is not a great way to start off your year.

And switching to Cassie's view:
Cassie came in, noticing how she was one of the last to arrive, like always. She sat down in the row behind her brother and mentally debated about wether or not to move up into the seat next to him. She was never sure how Arthur would react to things like that.
Reply With Quote
  #520  
Old 04-06-2016, 05:40 PM
FrostBittenKitten FrostBittenKitten is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: somewhere in the milky way galaxy...maybe
Posts: 3,685
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
How quaint, Brendan thought, lips pulled taut in an imitation of the smile the Hufflepuff gave the two. "Good morning," they said, mirroring the cheer of the boy's greeting. "I recognize you," they observed. "From yesterday. Trevor Featherwick, is it?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Arthur looked up at Trevor. Oh so they had charms with hufflepuff for today. He couldn't help but wonder where Cassie was. Being late to your first class is not a great way to start off your year.

And switching to Cassie's view:
Cassie came in, noticing how she was one of the last to arrive, like always. She sat down in the row behind her brother and mentally debated about wether or not to move up into the seat next to him. She was never sure how Arthur would react to things like that.
"Yes," replied Trevor, beaming. "And you're Brendan Carey, correct?" He brushed a lock of hair out his face. It was blonde and tousled, and Trevor's dimples showed when he smiled, which happened a lot.
__________________
on the outside always looking in

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ena loves pain, ena was here, harry potter, hazel will do this later, jill loves pain as well, luna was here, my mango was here, pain :), pain trio, pls revive, revival ftw, rio is gr8, sravani also loves pain

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.