Quantcast New Hogwarts NES - Page 52 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 04-06-2016, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
"Probably." He sighed, resting his head on his hand. "I'm pretty sure he's figured it out by now. He'll probably find a way to use it to his advantage -_-"
"Well, that is the kind of person you and I both know Rio to be," Brendan said, shrugging. They tilted their head, expression showing a cold, but almost amused sort of curiosity. "So why bother?"
Old 04-06-2016, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
"Well, that is the kind of person you and I both know Rio to be," Brendan said, shrugging. They tilted their head, expression showing a cold, but almost amused sort of curiosity. "So why bother?"
Seems to think about it for a second. "I'm not really sure. I guess I feel kind of guilty for being...me. Or something. I'm not sure, emotions have never been my best my subject." Watches the rest of the class come in, knowing that the teacher would probably be here soon

Gtg bye, have a nice night

Last edited by Steampunk; 04-06-2016 at 12:43 AM.
Old 04-06-2016, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Seems to think about it for a second. "I'm not really sure. I guess I feel kind of guilty for being...me. Or something. I'm not sure, emotions have never been my best my subject." Watches the rest of the class come in, knowing that the teacher would probably be here soon

Gtg bye, have a nice night
Brendan smiled vacantly. "Too bad it's a required course," they said, still referring to emotion.
Old 04-06-2016, 07:43 AM

(Psst I drew Laia and I'm so so so so proud)
https://www.kidpub.com/forum3/album....pictureid=7619
Idk I forgot how the Quidditch robes looked so I just kinda doodled Slytherin colors and tried to recall anything I could about their robes.
Old 04-06-2016, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Brendan smiled vacantly. "Too bad it's a required course," they said, still referring to emotion.
Oh ha ha, nice one Brendan :)
Old 04-06-2016, 01:59 PM

Oh hi strawberry are you still buried in homework or can you post today?
Old 04-06-2016, 04:35 PM

Trevor took a seat a row in front of Brendan, flanked by friends on either side and in front of him. He grinned and chatted amicably with them happily. He turned around after the conversation topic changed and looked at Brendan and Arthur, smiling pleasantly. "Good morning," he said. He recognized Brendan from the day before.

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 04-06-2016, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
Trevor took a seat a row in front of Brendan, flanked by friends on either side and in front of him. He grinned and chatted amicably with them happily. He turned around after the conversation topic changed and looked at Brendan and Arthur, smiling pleasantly. "Good morning," he said. He recognized Brendan from the day before.
How quaint, Brendan thought, lips pulled taut in an imitation of the smile the Hufflepuff gave the two. "Good morning," they said, mirroring the cheer of the boy's greeting. "I recognize you," they observed. "From yesterday. Trevor Featherwick, is it?"
Old 04-06-2016, 05:36 PM

Quote:
How quaint, Brendan thought, lips pulled taut in an imitation of the smile the Hufflepuff gave the two. "Good morning," they said, mirroring the cheer of the boy's greeting. "I recognize you," they observed. "From yesterday. Trevor Featherwick, is it?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
Arthur looked up at Trevor. Oh so they had charms with hufflepuff for today. He couldn't help but wonder where Cassie was. Being late to your first class is not a great way to start off your year.

And switching to Cassie's view:
Cassie came in, noticing how she was one of the last to arrive, like always. She sat down in the row behind her brother and mentally debated about wether or not to move up into the seat next to him. She was never sure how Arthur would react to things like that.
Old 04-06-2016, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Arthur looked up at Trevor. Oh so they had charms with hufflepuff for today. He couldn't help but wonder where Cassie was. Being late to your first class is not a great way to start off your year.

And switching to Cassie's view:
Cassie came in, noticing how she was one of the last to arrive, like always. She sat down in the row behind her brother and mentally debated about wether or not to move up into the seat next to him. She was never sure how Arthur would react to things like that.
"Yes," replied Trevor, beaming. "And you're Brendan Carey, correct?" He brushed a lock of hair out his face. It was blonde and tousled, and Trevor's dimples showed when he smiled, which happened a lot.

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window

Tags
ena loves pain, ena was here, harry potter, hazel will do this later, jill loves pain as well, luna was here, my mango was here, pain :), pain trio, pls revive, revival ftw, rio is gr8, sravani also loves pain