Quantcast Immortal Island NES - Page 276 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Team Flame or Team Silent?
Flame! 13 43.33%
Silent! 4 13.33%
I can't decide... *weeps* 7 23.33%
Are you sure Wolf won't just remain single? 6 20.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2751  
Old 06-28-2014, 12:44 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: with the troupe
Posts: 10,646
Default

I want to revive the new one
__________________
Love doesn't exist.
;; Therefore, there's no sorrow. ;;
That's what I thought...

.
ryo asuka
Reply With Quote
  #2752  
Old 06-28-2014, 03:13 PM
magsiscool magsiscool is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Told a story about a man who was too afraid to fly so he never did land
Posts: 3,312
Default

I had no idea there was a new one. I would like a summary
__________________
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow
Reply With Quote
  #2753  
Old 03-07-2015, 08:26 PM
LizzieS LizzieS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Neverland
Posts: 5,648
Default

I have been without internet for three days, because our internet broke or something.
So yesterday I decided to read through the 230 page document I have of this NES, just as something to do.
Oh, my gosh.
Do you know how many times people lose their memory? Do you know how many times Wolf or Flame gets stabbed in the chest - and they miraculously survive? Do you know how many times people black out randomly????
Oh my gosh. Our plot development was so terrible. We were so repetative. And not too great with character introductions, either - everyone kept popping out of nowhere.
I read 200 pages in the past two days.
Reply With Quote
  #2754  
Old 03-07-2015, 09:43 PM
TheMoonWakedWolf TheMoonWakedWolf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: karl marx is my father
Posts: 17,106
Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
I have been without internet for three days, because our internet broke or something.
So yesterday I decided to read through the 230 page document I have of this NES, just as something to do.
Oh, my gosh.
Do you know how many times people lose their memory? Do you know how many times Wolf or Flame gets stabbed in the chest - and they miraculously survive? Do you know how many times people black out randomly????
Oh my gosh. Our plot development was so terrible. We were so repetative. And not too great with character introductions, either - everyone kept popping out of nowhere.
I read 200 pages in the past two days.
omg I know
I think we should find out which one blacked out the most and then make it a canon thing where they have a condition that makes them faint a lot or something omg
__________________
m i k e a r u b a
Reply With Quote
  #2755  
Old 03-08-2015, 12:35 PM
LizzieS LizzieS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Neverland
Posts: 5,648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf View Post
omg I know
I think we should find out which one blacked out the most and then make it a canon thing where they have a condition that makes them faint a lot or something omg
Well the ones blacking out were Wolf, Flame and Flick
Flame would literally just black out for no apparent reason just so she could remember something. Wolf kept having the weird voice in his head try to make him regain his memories. And Flick kept using her psychic powers or she would just hit her head on a rock
Thank goodness these were fairies and not humans, because the amount of times they hit their heads would've cause permanent brain damage, and they all got stabbed in the chest soooo many times
(In one scene Wolf was just lying on the ground, bleeding to death and then all of a sudden he was up and running after Flame and she was like "Where should we go?" and he said "to the healer" and she asked why and he shrugged and said "just improvising" but isn't there still some bloody wound in your chest? Weren't you just bleeding to death?? Shouldn't going to a healer be your first priority?)
Also I love how we still have no idea what signum is
Reply With Quote
  #2756  
Old 04-16-2015, 01:04 PM
TheMoonWakedWolf TheMoonWakedWolf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: karl marx is my father
Posts: 17,106
Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
Well the ones blacking out were Wolf, Flame and Flick
Flame would literally just black out for no apparent reason just so she could remember something. Wolf kept having the weird voice in his head try to make him regain his memories. And Flick kept using her psychic powers or she would just hit her head on a rock
Thank goodness these were fairies and not humans, because the amount of times they hit their heads would've cause permanent brain damage, and they all got stabbed in the chest soooo many times
(In one scene Wolf was just lying on the ground, bleeding to death and then all of a sudden he was up and running after Flame and she was like "Where should we go?" and he said "to the healer" and she asked why and he shrugged and said "just improvising" but isn't there still some bloody wound in your chest? Weren't you just bleeding to death?? Shouldn't going to a healer be your first priority?)
Also I love how we still have no idea what signum is
so since Wolf and Flick actually had excuses for always blacking out I deem that Flame is the one with the condition
and yes I remember that !! I was always trying to make Wolf out to be the damsel in distress so I was kind funked out when Flame was like "y we go to a healer" when he had a knife in his chest??? but lol i just went with it bc like......i pretended Wolf was cool
thats a lie
he's lame as all HECK
liz its tHe S I g N !! obviously
__________________
m i k e a r u b a
Reply With Quote
  #2757  
Old 04-16-2015, 01:24 PM
Codename-X12 Codename-X12 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: In the bitter arctic wastes of Wisconsin
Posts: 772
Default

Might as well do it so i can do something

Name (two words, have to do with talent)~ Phoenix
Nickname (one word, can be anything, but usually has to do with talent)~
Age (they are immortal, so fairies are often older, like twenty)~ 20
Clan (if not a pixie)~ Fire
Fairy or Elf~ elf of course
Talents~ is very stealth, fast, and agile
Personality~ brave and fearless, usually a loner, but is loyal if he has friends
Looks~ black hair, green eyes, wears black clothes

if i have a weapon it is a magical fire sword
__________________
I try to create sympathy for my characters, then turn the monsters loose.

Stephen King
Reply With Quote
  #2758  
Old 04-16-2015, 01:25 PM
Codename-X12 Codename-X12 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: In the bitter arctic wastes of Wisconsin
Posts: 772
Default

okay who's all on Fire because i am. i can do the story with you
__________________
I try to create sympathy for my characters, then turn the monsters loose.

Stephen King
Reply With Quote
  #2759  
Old 04-16-2015, 01:31 PM
Codename-X12 Codename-X12 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: In the bitter arctic wastes of Wisconsin
Posts: 772
Cool

I am training with my fire sword in the forest. Jumping for tree to tree, I train to fight the goblins if they ever dare to show their ugly faces. I haven't seen anyone else around though...
__________________
I try to create sympathy for my characters, then turn the monsters loose.

Stephen King
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
absolutely epic. period., awesomeness, best nes. period., fairy, fire clan chics forever!, flame ze fainthearted, human has cell phone!!!!!, i want to join, immortal island, nes, oh oh oh its magic, random blacking out! yea!, signum, will be a tv show someday, wolf captured. again., you have my wand!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.