Quantcast Immortal Island NES - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Team Flame or Team Silent?
Flame! 13 43.33%
Silent! 4 13.33%
I can't decide... *weeps* 7 23.33%
Are you sure Wolf won't just remain single? 6 20.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-28-2011, 09:04 PM

Okay! Sounds good!

update: even if you don't need help, you should still contact me because I'm slowly fading out of kidpub and into the real world and I want to take y'all with me
Old 10-29-2011, 12:13 AM

Name: Burning Winter
Nickname: None
Clan: Isn't in one
Talents: Stealthy, Strong, Clever
Personality: Quiet, cunning, calculating
Looks: Snow white hair, tall and strong, deep blue eyes
Other: Unknown family, when he turned fifteen he left the underground city to travel the tunnels and explore, but has recently come back after many years
Old 10-29-2011, 07:18 AM

Location: Told a story about a man who was too afraid to fly so he never did land

Eric your charecter is intresting!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow
Old 10-29-2011, 12:30 PM

*If he's not in a clan what does he do?*

update: even if you don't need help, you should still contact me because I'm slowly fading out of kidpub and into the real world and I want to take y'all with me
Old 10-29-2011, 01:56 PM

Who's gonna start it? Esther?
Old 10-30-2011, 01:05 AM

@Magic: Thanks! I haven't been on in a few months so I'm excited to get started.
@AA: Right now he's kind of just trying to get comfortable in the city. He's been gone for a long time and only a few people remember him.
I have a LOT of plans for this NES, and I can't wait to start.
Old 10-30-2011, 07:08 AM

Location: Told a story about a man who was too afraid to fly so he never did land

Who should start?
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow
Old 10-30-2011, 07:11 AM

I guess i will

Summer flew skidding her hand across the clold water. "Come on Flame!" She yelled. Her sister Flame followed her doing the same.
Old 10-30-2011, 07:21 AM

Flame grinned goofily, her impish features overcoming her face. She pulled out her wand and set a small flame to it, which condensed some of the water into steam.
Summer gave Flame a disapproving glare, then burst out laughing. They had to be the compatible twins ever.
Old 10-30-2011, 07:24 AM

Summer flew over to Flame. "I heard a new guy was cming into town!" She said excitedly. "Theres going to be a welcome party and everything!'

Tags
absolutely epic. period., awesomeness, best nes. period., fairy, fire clan chics forever!, flame ze fainthearted, human has cell phone!!!!!, i want to join, immortal island, nes, oh oh oh its magic, random blacking out! yea!, signum, will be a tv show someday, wolf captured. again., you have my wand!