Quantcast 1X1 Horror Roleplay - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2014, 12:36 AM

Default 1X1 Horror Roleplay

^u^ Hey. Just letting you know that this is a 1X1 (one-on-one) (two people only) role-play sort of thing. It's kind of like a NES, but just a tad different. I'm just letting you know this because I don't like too many people writing one roleplay. I know that I'm really indecisive, but this is my decision. Sorry. D: I don't mean to be mean (he-he, sorry), but yeah this is just for two people, thank you.

You DON'T need to make a character, but if you want to, the form is simple. I just would like the age, name, appearance, personality and that's about it. Oh, and obviously if it's a male or female. I'm not going to do a character form, I'm just going to go into it with a male teenager, and that's it. I'll make up the details from there. The basic plot will be introduced into the next paragraph, but yeah, this is horror so gore and violence will happen!

PLOT

You and your friend are playing old vintage board games when you hear a baby's cry. You don't have a baby. No baby brother. No sister. You guys live together as friends, mates, pals—but when you hear the cry, you start to think if this house is more haunted than it is old.

And, with the lights flickering on and off and then all together off, how can you trust one another? Where will this story end? Who will you become? Who will your friend become? What is the baby's cry? Who is it?

I'm coming.

So, did you like it? If you would like to join, do a little sample of writing (an excerpt of a little horror-ish excerpt) and I'll choose someone! If I don't choose you, it's not because you're a bad writer. Everyone is an amazing writer.
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 11-14-2014, 10:56 AM

Save me a spot!!! i would loved to roleplay!
Old 11-14-2014, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostblaze View Post
Save me a spot!!! i would loved to roleplay!
Cool! If it's okay, please do a little excerpt of horror writing for me, just so I know if my writing style fits in with yours.
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains
Old 11-14-2014, 06:11 PM

The trees creaked and groaned in the cold and bitter wind. The night beheld no stars. Only a lazily rising moon tainted Orange. Willow swore that she could hear someone wailing along to the sounds of the night wind.
Needless to say, it was the perfect night for the party. If could even legitimatly be called that, as it was just Willow and her closest friend playing old board games in the ancient shack that lived in the forest near the houses.

Last edited by Frostblaze; 11-14-2014 at 06:14 PM.
Old 11-14-2014, 07:18 PM

Quote:
The trees creaked and groaned in the cold and bitter wind. The night beheld no stars. Only a lazily rising moon tainted Orange. Willow swore that she could hear someone wailing along to the sounds of the night wind.
Needless to say, it was the perfect night for the party. If could even legitimatly be called that, as it was just Willow and her closest friend playing old board games in the ancient shack that lived in the forest near the houses.
Cool, cool. I'll do a bit of mine so you can know my writing style.

He could hear something in the darkness.

Though he was alone.

It was calling his name, like a tortured demon's call. Echoing through the night, it sounded like a call, like demonic activity was calling for him, calling through the darkness. The sounds of the door opening, croaking in the middle of the night, sounded like a sort of whisper to him– like it was whispering his name, and it wouldn't stop.

(—Greg Greg Greg Greg—)

It spoke to him in a language unrecognisable to him, but still, he felt like a fingernail was scraping jagged lines down his back, blood trickling down his spine. The jagged lines were now digging into his skin, pouring blood– until he realised he was hallucinating.

Not about the darkness's calling, though. That kept on going, and to make sure, he pinched himself... to find it still calling him, like a taunt that dug into him, wild and unstoppable, scratching, crawling, bruising him until all he had on him was cuts and scars and–

(—the wild is near—)

He jumped from the couch to the floor, instantly. Banging his head on the coffee table, which held New Moon. He had been reading it for his school's book club. 70 pages in, and he wasn't enjoying it as much as he had enjoyed the movie.

Greg looked up, looked down, into the darkly patterned floor, and felt nothing but a hole in his dark soul.

(—come here come here come here, my boy—)

COME HERE–

The voice, the voice, the calling was recognisable, and almost to the point where it was not human, but more animal than human, more animal than animal and he felt

–i'm coming coming coming for you

like he was becoming almost intoxicated with sick acid, and dark vomit rolling up into his throat, and it was building, and he felt he was dying, and pouring blood from his mouth, and

HELP ME

nothingness filled him while fullness emptied out of him, the soul he had thought was nothing was something and he felt it in his soul that he was dying dying dying but the noise the voice the sound hurt him and he wanted to know, to speak it, to find out what it was saying, what it meant by

HELP! HELP! PLEASE OH GOD OH GOD–

but all he heard was the sounds of the darkness calling him, the banging on the door, while he was on the floor, almost crying now, the tears coming to his eyes, the tears that he had held on to for at least an hour now he felt it was that amount and–

you're a good boy help me

–that voice again? What was it about that voice that made him feel so different, so abnormal, so destructive and clean and neat and mean and

evil you're so evil you're such a good evil boy and you're going to help me me me me

the voice continued. It felt like a rhythm now, a pounding to the heart, and whatever it was, whoever it was (because it was a who, right?; it was a who) he had to find out who it was until his dark soul would unleash violence and attack. Since he was evil evil boy yes that's right he felt like he could do such things, so he lay there on the floor on the taunted, tainted, tinted dark floor and waited.

Waited.

Waited.

Wait–

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD HELP ME GREG GREG HELP ME PLEASE OH GOD OH GOD IT'S COMING FOR YOU FOR YOU ONLY YOU YOU GREG HEEEEELLPPPP–

–was the voice fading?; hopefully, since he felt it digging in him for forevermore into the darkness, the darkness that had been calling him for so long that he felt trapped and lonely and sad.

Then, the door opened and a figure walked in, the shadowy outline calling to him just like before when he thought he heard something dark twisted wicked dark twisted wicked dark—

DARK

It was killing him, calling him, torturing him. The shadows wrapped around Greg, tightening, pulling on his bones and skin so that he felt the blood stopping his circulation and felt the warmth of love and torture and death–

Who was this figure, this figure that held him so dear tight that he felt monstrous and spooky, clean and elegant yet evil? His mom was out, his dad was dead, his brothers and sisters were gone, and he was alone in the big house in the abyss of the darkness in the soul of his own that felt trapped.

you're with me now i'm with you now we're together bound unbroken sold to each other

But since the darkness never knew when to stop, he stopped by erupting his madness into two.

And felt his own mouth open with words that he'd never said before. To guide, to torture, to kill the monster and the voice was clear– his voice, his own, his own voice, was clear as he said–

"I love you."

and i love you, and i hate you, and i will kill you now
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains
Old 11-15-2014, 08:21 PM

Augh creepy and soooo good! So, are we gonna start from there or...?
Old 11-16-2014, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Augh creepy and soooo good! So, are we gonna start from there or...?
Sure! If you want to, I guess.
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains
Old 11-16-2014, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
Sure! If you want to, I guess.
I was thinking of starting out calm and normal, then when they hear the baby cry...all hell breaks loose xDDD
Old 11-19-2014, 12:34 AM

Quote:
I was thinking of starting out calm and normal, then when they hear the baby cry...all hell breaks loose xDDD
Sounds cool! I'll start with a quick one.

Morning. Sunshine. Beauty and horror and light. Did this mean it was time for school? No, he was in a dream or a nightmare or some sort of different reality.

And he was alone. He was alone in a playground, alone in a different reality but most of all he was generally alone.

Alone.

But that wasn't when he saw the darkness of the monster.
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains
Old 11-19-2014, 01:57 PM

Wait, wait, could we start off with my charrie going up to the door and coming inside her friend's house? I'm sooooo sorry if I'm being picky or something, but sorry, sorry, sorry X(