Quantcast The Fortune of War ~ NES (Please join. I spent a lot of time on this!) - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-2014, 06:57 PM

Default The Fortune of War ~ NES (Please join. I spent a lot of time on this!)

"ωнσ αяє уσυ tσ ѕαу ι αм nσtнιηg?" нє ωнιѕρєяє∂, αη∂ ωιѕнє∂ σя ησtнιηg мσяє вυт α ѕєηѕє σ ωση∂єя.

The king of Kingdom A awaits the ball, and the time is rising to its full capacity, but nevertheless, he shalt wait for the moment, as the moment shalt wait for him. The enemies are rising, just as the time may be, and he is worried for his life and many others but, to say he is afraid, is to say the least, is to be spoken as a joke. He is afraid shitless, as he may say himself, but that is not going to punish him for his reasons of killing and justice.

Assassins attack the kingdom, ripping apart families and making sure they are never to see each other ever again. Although the king has weapons and he has an army of soldiers, he does not use them quite just yet. With his prince and princess locked up in their bedchambers for protection, he goes to the Tower of his kingdom to seek refuge, but finds nothing but another assassin, so he must defeat his enemies. His inner demons are showing, and they are showing for the greater good.

His kingdom used to be full of love and wonder and change and beauty, but nowafter the attackit must be full of war and danger and protection and death. There is nothing to stop the assassins, but the questions leads to answers of who they are, what they want, who they might need, and why they are doing this. All the questions must be answered, and all the answers must be questioned by the surviving citizens of the gory mess of an attack spewing blood and gore everywhere, but the king doesn't stop there.

He sends an army after the assassins, a spare army that he has kept locked up in secret of this happening. And, during the ball, the army attack the assassins, but the king's enemies flee, and leave a trace of what might be a clue to what has happened: a crate of papers signed by another king's name, but which king is this that is contacting him?

"Mєѕѕαgєѕ αяє σя кιηgѕ. Nσt ωнσяєѕ, αη∂яєα," нє нιѕѕє∂.

He is not afraid of sending a message from Kingdom B to Kingdom A, and he is a king, and it is right to do what a king says. He must listen to himself, but he cannot when the king of Kingdom B finds out that his beloved wife, Queen Andrea, has run off and become the lady to the royal captain of the guard of his army. As furious as he becomes, he stalks off and tries to find her, but she is nowhere. Queen Andrea has run off with the captain of the guard, and he is left with taking care of three children, two boys and one girl.

He is no father, and he is no killer. As he is none of these, he must not kill his wife or her secret lover, and as he is none of these, he must hire a maid to look after his kingdom and his children as much as she cannot try to do these two things while she is pregnant. When the message to Kingdom A is sent, he finds out through another message from Kingdom A that Queen Andrea is at that kingdom and flees off on horseback towards a new political alliance and towards a new kingdom he has never heard of, spoken of, or heard whispers of.

And his children must come with him, through the blazing deserts of the nowhere-to-be-found seas, and the mirages of his past to leave a trail of dust and shadow behind him. His pregnant maid, having now a baby with her, must take care of the kingdom and another child, but how, in fact, will this arrangement of political alliances go down? How will the kingdoms bring peace when the king is sending war towards assassins? And is it possible that these assassins could be from Kingdom B?

Character Form:

Name:
Appearance:
Role in the kingdom:
Which Kingdom you live in (A or B):
Sexuality (all is accepted):
Other:
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 12-27-2014, 04:20 AM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

Name: Le Papillon (the butterfly)
Personality: cunning, intelligent, sarcastic, composed, has style
Appearance: dark brown hair which is short and slightly wild, green eyes, not particularly tall, thin.
Role in the kingdom: Professional thief
Which Kingdom you live in (A or B): born in B, moved to A.
Sexuality (all is accepted): ALL
Other: calls himself the butterfly, but has a real name too. Which he is not about to divulge, is he now?
Old 12-27-2014, 05:18 PM

"Oh, Brenda? She had always been relentless, but that didn't mean she was not afraid of the light."

ηαмє: Brenda Visaerion (Bren-dAH Vise-AH-rye-on)

αgє: 18 (eight-teen)

ρєяѕσηαℓιту: As a child, Brenda used to think of herself as a wild and free spirit, but ever since she took up a job that she hadn't realised she was not capable for because of her weaknesses and injuries, she has grown tired and weak of having her own life and own people depending on only her and not their own. Why can't she stay the same as she was as a child?

People grow up, Brenda thought, and it's only for the best.

She believes that she is to grow up this way, to have a life of selfishness and independence that she relies on others to look out for her, but others do not and so she does not either. She looks out for others, and how she does that is by being a maid and making sure that she stays as that job until a time comes where she hopefully gets to pack her bags and say goodbye to her home, to her kingdom that is not hers and will never be hers, as she will never sit the throne.

I am never a shadow, but always the light people look for. That is what I hate most about myself, and love about myself.

While she is weak, she is strong with weapons and that strengthens her opinion on herself. She is weak with her gut and stomach, and is sure to be never afraid of attacking someone that is nearby that seems dangerous and with weapons. She shall never go around the streets of the kingdom without a weapon in her hands, in her pockets, wherever she can keep them.

αρρєαяαηє: She has long blonde hair that goes to her waist, and is mostly always tied up in two braids and cut short, not cropped but it seems that it is, to her shoulders. Her eyes are the palest of blue, and shines bright like the diamonds in the sky of being stars. She believes she looks like a star, and should never push herself down on thinking that she isn't one. She believes that she shall never be ugly, or unattractive. Her cheeks are boastful and her skin is as tanned as the golden sun, rays of sunlight beaming from her radiance of her body, and the power of her own self.

She is fair on the hips, and knows of some of the faeries that have large hips like hers, but she knows that they are only for the best when she is with child. I am but a ray of sunlight, beaming my attention towards a crowd of waving idiots. Her fingernails are usually stained with dirt and grime from the perspective of being a maid, finding all different things under beds and rooms and floorboards. She is quite tall for her age, and acts like some sort of role model that people should look up to.

нιѕтσяу:

I will never go in there...

I have already been through the darkness.

When she was born, she always knew that she was different, that she was someone who didn't want to always hide. She was someone that wanted to be free of everything. She was taken away by someone who didn't know her, and was taken away from her family. She screamed and was taken into a new kingdom, a new home, a new future. She had first been signed as an assassin, and had killed twenty-eight people until someone took her back into the royal kingdom's area as a maid.

Once, as a child, she had been afraid of never wondering the streets alone. She wanted to have that feeling of being free, and got that feeling. Only then was she taken. Before being an assassin, she was a chef, and did everything wrong on purpose as a child of ten, and didn't do much work so she was slapped, beaten, punched and moved to an assignment of being a killer and has regretted living for a while, but then when she became a maid, she felt like she could do anything and could leave the kingdom forever.

She wants to leave her life.

мαякιηgѕ: N/A

єαтυяєѕ: N/A

ρσωєяѕ: Doesn't know it until later on in the RP, but she can use magic on her enemies.

яєℓαтισηѕнιρѕ: Had a thing for the captain of the guard, but it vanished when he passed away from a disease spreading over his region.

ѕєχυαℓιту: Bisexual

єαяѕ: Nothing, or so she thinks.

ѕтяєηgтнѕ:
-Weaponry
-Fighting
-Being free and wild
-A wondrous amazement of a human

ωєαкηєѕѕєѕ:
-Confined spaces
-Boredom
-Chocolate

συραтιση:
She has had three so far:
-Chef-
-Assassin-
-Currently: Maid-
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains
Old 12-27-2014, 07:13 PM

oops, forgot all about this

Name: Cyrus Stark
Personality: Loyal, quiet, intelligent, quite humourous at times, but can also but aggressive.
Appearance: Black hair swept over to the left side of his face, brown eyes, average height.
Role in the kingdom: Knight, but also doubles as a messenger (if you're allowed to have two roles. If not, I'll just take the knight).
Which Kingdom you live in (A or B): Kingdom A
Sexuality (all is accepted): Asexual
Other: He was once with Kingdom B.

Last edited by Owen-L; 01-04-2015 at 11:14 PM.
Old 12-27-2014, 07:18 PM

I should really join this... I'll just reserve this spot while I have writer's block about thinking of a character.
Old 12-27-2014, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
I should really join this... I'll just reserve this spot while I have writer's block about thinking of a character.
Yay! I'm sure your character will be amazing.
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains
Old 12-27-2014, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen-L View Post
oops, forgot all about this

Name: Cyrus Stark
Personality: Loyal, quiet, intelligent, quite humourous at times, but can also but aggressive.
Appearance: Black hair swept over to the left side of his face, brown eyes, average height.
Role in the kingdom: Knight, but also doubles as a messenger (if you're allowed to have two roles. If not, I'll just take the knight).
Which Kingdom you live in (A or B): Kingdom A
Sexuality (all is accepted): Asexual
Other: He was banished fron Kingdom B.
Yeah, you can double.
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains
Old 12-27-2014, 07:25 PM

Character List:

Brenda Visaerion - Kingdom A, maid
Cyrus Stark - Kingdom A, knight/messenger
Le Papillon - Kingdom A, professional thief
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains
Old 12-27-2014, 07:25 PM

**Guys, we need some Kingdom B people so that we can actually have a war in this plot. XD Whoever joins next, can you please be Kingdom B? Also, some more people.**
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains
Old 12-28-2014, 06:05 AM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
**Guys, we need some Kingdom B people so that we can actually have a war in this plot. XD Whoever joins next, can you please be Kingdom B? Also, some more people.**
(I can swap to Kingdom B if you want, but I'll still need more people with me)