Quantcast Teddy Lupin: Year One - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-2014, 08:36 PM

Default Teddy Lupin: Year One

"Teddy," He heard his mother's soothing whisper. He opened his eyes to see his mother and father. His mother's hair and eyes were their natural colors. Light brown hair and dark twinkling eyes. He looked at his father. His light brown and gray hair was slicked back and the scars on his face were barely visible. Their hands were joined and they gestured for him to join them. He walked to them and the instant he touched his parents hands he woke up.
Canon Characters:
Teddy Lupin
Victoire Weasley

Name:
House:
Sex:
Wand:
Blood Status:
Appearance:
Personality:
Favorite Class:
Boggart:
Pet:

Name: Teddy Lupin
House: Gryffindor
Sex: M
Wand: Ash, Dragon Heartstring, 12 1/2 inches
Blood Status: Half-blood
Appearance: His appearance varies because he is a metamorphmagus but most of the time he has light brown hair and dark glimmering eyes, and fair skin with a fair bit of freckles. His hair is a soft, thick quiff.
Personality: He is a cool, down-to-earth person, respected and liked by many of his classmates. He is a funny troublemaker that is smart and protective.
Favorite Class: Defense Against the Dark Arts
Boggart: Fenrir Greyback
Pet: Northern saw-whet owl

REQUEST: No romance until at least third or fourth year please.
REQUEST #2: Use this site to find your characters wand.
You can use Victoire Weasley and other canon characters you can come up with.
Character limit of 2

Last edited by Arthurboulos; 12-26-2014 at 08:57 PM.
Old 12-26-2014, 09:08 PM

Name: Morganne Tilling
House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Oak, Veela hair, 11 in
Blood status: mixed-blood (not half, her maternal grandmother was a muggle but all her other close relatives are wizards)
Appearance: Very tall and thin for her age, with smooth dark skin and green eyes. Her hair is brown and worn in shoulder-blade-length ringlets. Her face is all angles and bones and dark freckles, and her eyeballs are notoriously sunken into her head. She sometimes wears blush and eyeliner but not that often, only on special occasions. However, she secretly loves dressing up and is always looking for an excuse to wear this dark green sleeveless gown her muggle grandmother gave her. She has a few other dresses and skirts as well and they're her main clothing choice.
Personality: Morganne is the ultimate stereotypical Ravenclaw girl. She's socially distant and loves reading anything and everything, from textbooks to the backs of food containers. She's known to laugh out loud while reading non-fiction books because she simply finds them that fascinating and interesting. Basically, she acts like an even brighter version of Hermione Granger and has a genius IQ. Everything excites her, especially new places. However, she does have a ditzy girly side which never mixes with her cold hard intellectual side. She loves looking good, but people automatically assume she's trying to get attention when instead she just likes looking good for herself. She's also a huge coward and will get scared at the drop of a hat. She's ambidextrous but has sucky handwriting no matter which hand she uses. She plays the trumpet but doesn't act like a stereotypical brass player. ALSO SHE'S ASEXUAL AND AROMANTIC OK BYE
Favorite class: Muggle Studies, or Care of Magical Creatures, or pretty much anything. She just wants to learn.
Boggart: Bad grades, or her cat dying.
Pet: a tabby kitten named Calla.

Last edited by meerkat; 12-28-2014 at 08:42 PM.
Old 12-27-2014, 04:35 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to venika

Name: Victoire Weasley
House: Slytherin
Sex: Female
Wand: Ash, dragon heartstring, 8 inches.
Blood Status: Pureblood
Appearance: Her hair is silvery-blonde and fine, and it's cut in a jagged uneven bob and dyed bright pink on the ends. She has light blue eyes and a small round nose. She inherited a few Weasley freckles on her nose. Victoire is about 4'11" in her first year, lean and muscular and has a few scars from various accidents and fights. She usually dresses in a huge black jacket and dark jeans. When she wants to look like a good girl, she'll dress in brightly-colored frocks.
Personality: She's fiery and rebellious, but not in a prankster fashion. Instead she'll be fine with following the rules if they agree with her. Otherwise, she'll disobey without a care in the world. She's stubborn and clever, but she's too practical for Ravenclaw. She's sly and is very good at convincing people to do what she wants them to do. She's very guarded and never lets anyone see the real side of her. As a child, she's charming and sweet outside, but tough and determined inside. She is a pathological liar and keeps a lot of secrets. She's prone to eavesdropping and manipulating people. However, as she matures she learns to turn her sneakiness down and be more open with people. She's actually pretty insecure about herself. She isn't very sarcastic though, and can swop from her good girl image to her bad girl image in an instant.
Favorite Class: Transfiguration
Boggart: Everyone finding out the 'real Victoire' and laughing at her
Pet: Small American Bobtail called Helena.
Old 12-27-2014, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by venika View Post
House: Slytherin
Wand: Ash, dragon heartstring, 8 inches.
Appearance: Her hair is silvery-blonde and fine, and it's cut in a jagged uneven bob and dyed bright pink on the ends. She has light blue eyes and a small round nose. She inherited a few Weasley freckles on her nose. Victoire is about 4'11" in her first year, lean and muscular and has a few scars from various accidents and fights. She usually dresses in a huge black jacket and dark jeans. When she wants to look like a good girl, she'll dress in brightly-colored frocks.
Personality: She's fiery and rebellious, but not in a prankster fashion. Instead she'll be fine with following the rules if they agree with her. Otherwise, she'll disobey without a care in the world. She's stubborn and clever, but she's too practical for Ravenclaw. She's sly and is very good at convincing people to do what she wants them to do. She's very guarded and never lets anyone see the real side of her. As a child, she's charming and sweet outside, but tough and determined inside. She is a pathological liar and keeps a lot of secrets. She's prone to eavesdropping and manipulating people. However, as she matures she learns to turn her sneakiness down and be more open with people. She's actually pretty insecure about herself. She isn't very sarcastic though, and can swop from her good girl image to her bad girl image in an instant.
Can I make some little edits? If I did, this is what it would be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by venika View Post
House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Rosewood, dragon heartstring, 10 inches
Appearance: Her hair is silvery-blonde and fine to her chest. She has light blue eyes and a small round nose. She inherited a few Weasley freckles on her nose. Victoire is about 4'11" in her first year, thin and short. She usually dresses in light blue sweaters and skirts.
Personality: She'll be fine with following the rules if they agree with her. Otherwise, she'll disobey without a care in the world. She's stubborn and clever, but she's too practical for Ravenclaw. She's sly and is very good at convincing people. She's very guarded and never lets anyone see the darker side of her (maybe shown in her third or fourth year.) As a child, she's charming and sweet outside, but tough and determined inside. She is a pathological liar and keeps a lot of secrets. She's prone to eavesdropping and manipulating people. However, as she matures she learns to turn her sneakiness down and be more open with people. She's actually pretty insecure about herself. She isn't very sarcastic though, and can swop from her good girl image to her bad girl image in an instant (but in her first year she's extremely sweet and kisses up to her teachers.)
I just can't really see sweet little Victoire as a bad girl in her first year. But she can change a little later. Like Mad eye Moody (coughcoughBartyCrouchJrcoughcough) said about her mother in her seventh year "She's about as much as a fairy princess as I am."

Last edited by Arthurboulos; 12-27-2014 at 05:52 PM.
Old 12-27-2014, 12:43 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to venika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurboulos View Post
Can I make some little edits? If I did, this is what it would be.

I just can't really see sweet little Victoire as a bad girl in her first year. But she can change a little later. Like Mad eye Moody (coughcoughBartyCrouchJrcoughcough) said about her mother in her seventh year "She's about as much as a fairy princess as I am."
That's fine!
Old 12-27-2014, 01:00 PM

So when is this starting?
Old 12-27-2014, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
So when is this starting?
Once a few more males join
Old 12-27-2014, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurboulos View Post
Once a few more males join