FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-27-2014, 03:53 PM

I AM IN THIS

Name: Aspen Flutterdun
House: Hufflepuff
Sex: Male
Wand: Elm, unicorn tail, 7 inches
Blood Status: Muggle-born
Appearance: Fluffy orange-blonde hair that's sort of long and unruly in the front but well-kept and short in the back, huge green eyes, upturned nose, tan for a British kid, freckles, very lean built. About five three in height, and has big feet he's yet to grow into.
Personality: Rebellious and quirky, with quick-wit and a dry sense of humor. A bit moody, but very dependable for the most part. Kind to everyone until they prove themselves unworthy of his friendship. A bit awkward, but makes friends easily. Plays guitar. Secretly sensitive, but tries to hide it. Good with the ladies, but in an endearing way. Very smart. (also he's heteroflexible and has lesbian moms, deal with it.)
Favorite Class: Herbology (he has a very slight crush on Professor Longbottom)
Boggart: His moms dead.
Pet: Teeny tiny owl named Beechnoogle (Beech for short)

((death, white lies))

Last edited by Lena; 12-27-2014 at 04:02 PM.
Old 12-27-2014, 05:39 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to venika

Imma make a guy too bc why not? ^-^

Name: Sarin Leres
House: Gryffindor
Sex: Male
Wand: Cypress, unicorn tail hair, 14"
Blood Status: Pureblood
Appearance: Long dark hair that keeps falling into his eyes. Cloudy dark blue eyes that sparkle when he's excited. Pale skin and a long, aristocratic nose. A broad smile but relatively small lips. An angular face with boniness that's hidden by vestiges of baby fat. About five feet tall. Wiry, but broad-chested. Not very muscular, but still strong for his age. Usually dresses in alternative band shirts and ripped jeans.
Personality: Despite the fact that he seems like a stereotypical emo skater dude, he's just proud and cuddly and protective and hard on the outside but really a big softy and just omg he is a cutie <3 He's very nave, but in his fourth year or so he'll go through an abrupt personality change and become a lot more broody, dark and angsty... but he still has four years of cuteness... ^-^ He's cocky and can be irresponsible but he's also very loyal and dedicated. He's not academically gifted-- rather, he usually fails his classes because he has focusing problems... but in his third year he finds out that he's an arithmancy prodigy, so he finally has something going school-wise for him. (he's also bisexual and he's very accepting of people and stuff) (sarin's a cutie and prolly one of my favorite characters <3)
Favorite Class: Arithmancy. Herbology until he can actually take electives, though.
Boggart: Being alone, without anyone who loves him/without anyone to love.
Pet: This hyperactive little cat called Quinn. He rescued her from an animal shelter when she was dying of an illness-- she'd been abandoned by the owners after they picked her up and realized that she had a deformity that caused her face to be squashed. Sarin will literally punch anyone who makes fun of Quinny and it's hella adorable.
Old 12-27-2014, 06:19 PM

Name: Orion Clevely
House: Ravenclaw
Sex: M
Wand: Holly, dragon heartstring, 12 inches
Blood Status: Pureblood
Appearance: Short light blonde hair and pretty tan skin. Thin, though tall. He's fast and very logical and smart. He has an average sized nose with freckles sprinkled around it.
Personality: He is very logical and smart and takes as many classes as he can. He is the second smartest first-year (behind Morganne Tilling of course.) Instead of believing that purebloods rule, he believes that a muggle-born smarter than a pureblood is better. Cleverness is everything to him. He comes from a long line of Slytherin's and while his family is disappointed, they think at least he didn't make Hufflepuff.
Favorite Class: Charms
Boggart: A mountain troll
Pet: Barn owl named Omega
Old 12-27-2014, 07:20 PM

Teddy woke up and tried not to cry, realizing that his parents were dead and it was just a dream. Three-year old Albus Potter walked into his room, dragging his teddybear and cocked his head.
"Is Teddy okay?" He asked.
Teddy got out of his bed and walked Albus back to his bedroom. "Teddy's fine. Albus need's sleep. Ok?" Teddy said tucking in Albus when his godparents walked into the room.
He normally stayed with his grandmother Andromeda, but she had passed away a few weeks ago. Teddy was sad about her passing, but he hadn't really known her that well. She fed him, that was pretty much it.
"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to wake him I just-"
"Had a bad dream. I know, it's alright. Al is a light sleeper. Ginny, take care of Al."
Harry walked into Teddy's room and tucked him in. "Would you like to talk about it?"
Teddy bit his lip and nodded. "It wasn't a bad dream. I dreamt that I was with my parents. But then I woke up and realized they were gone."
"Losing your parents is hard. I lost my parents. It took me seventeen years to realize that they never left. They were always here," Harry said and pointed to his heart. "Just like yours are always there." Harry pointed to Teddy's chest. "Now get some sleep. Tomorrow we're taking you to Diagon Alley."
Teddy wrapped his arms around his godfather and then tried to return to his slumber.
Old 12-27-2014, 07:54 PM

"Is it here yet?" asked Morganne, her eyes a little greener than usual.

"What, love?" replied her half-blood mother, who appeared to be enchanting the dishes to wash themselves.

"My letter! Duh!" Morganne stuck her tiny lower lip out in frustration. "My letter to Hogwarts. It was supposed to come in last week! You told me about how your letter came in on your birthday and you went there and everything! I still remember!"

Morganne's mother sighed quietly. "We just changed houses, sweetie. Maybe they don't have our new address. Should I go check the mail?"

"It's fine! I'll get it!" The young girl smoothed down her favorite sleeveless green dress, which apparently brought out her eyes, and ran outside. "I hope it's here... I hope it's here... AHA! FOUND IT!" She screamed and held the letter up! "YES! I'M GOING TO HOGWARTS!"

"Open it," her mother murmured, her amusement clear on her face. "Go on, Morganne."

It didn't take the girl more than a few seconds to skim over the letter, considering her above-college reading level. "I can't believe it! Mom, can you help me pack?"
"Of course, my butterfly." Morganne's mother smoothed down her daughter's wavy ringlets. "You won't really need much from here, but I'll get your father to take you to Diagon Alley soon. You've heard about it before, haven't you?"

"The magical shop place! Yay! DAD? CAN I GO TO DIAGON ALLEY?" belted Morganne.

"Her letter came in," explained Morganne's mother as her father walked into the room while wearing a bemused expression.

"Mo, that's wonderful!" Her dad swept her up in a strong embrace, picking her up off the floor. "My little girl is going to become the best wizard for miles around! Let's get you to bed so we can go on a little shopping trip tomorrow."

Last edited by meerkat; 12-28-2014 at 04:27 PM.
Old 12-27-2014, 11:28 PM

Teddy awoke bright and early the next day for his trip to Diagon Alley. He was happy, so his hair automatically turned golden blonde and his eyes turned baby blue. He made himself some scrambled eggs, letting the Potters sleep in, since after all he had woken them up last night. Ginny had woken up first. She was in a grey professional-looking outfit. Soon, Harry came downstairs and grinned at him. "Ready to go to Diagon Alley?"
Old 12-28-2014, 11:32 AM

When the weird man knocked on his door, Aspen wasn't sure what to do. He had dark eyes and a brush of stubble on his face, with ruffled brown hair. "Hello, sir," the man said. "Am I at the residence of Aspen Flutterdun?"
"Why, yes, sir, you are," Aspen replied.
The man smiled warmly, and it changed his face completely. Suddenly, Aspen could see the pain of a hard childhood and the strength of overcoming it. "I am Neville Longbottom. I have a letter for you." He pulled a yellowed, parchment envelope from inside his long, stylish coat. A bracelet woven with some kind of green stone shone at his wrist.
The boy gulped and said, "May I go get my mothers?"
Neville Longbottom nodded and said, "I was just about to insist that."
Aspen felt his face flush as he ran back into the dining room, where his moms were making breakfast. "Oh, Asp, who was at the door?" his Mommy said. (For clarification, one of his moms was called Mom and the other called Mommy, even though he was a big boy now and calling someone "Mommy" sounded childish.)
"There's a strange man with a long butt that says he has a letter for me!"
Mom's hand faltered. She put down the knife that she'd been chopping strawberries with. "I beg your pardon?"
Both Mrs. Flutterduns dropped their cooking utensils and ran for the door. Aspen tottered behind them. He hid behind Mommy and poked his head around her arm.
"Neville Longbottom," Neville Longbottom said grandly. "I'm here to talk to you about magical education for your son."
Mom sputtered, "Magical education?"
This strange man with his rumpled hair and long butt and odd bracelet said, "Yes, the very best magical education you'll find in Europe - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry."

((death, white lies))
Old 12-28-2014, 11:43 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to venika

"Wake up, ma cherie, we're going to Diagon Alley!" Fleur's throaty voice awoke Victoire from her deep slumber.

"But I don't want to go... can't you guys go without me?" she mumbled into her pillow.

"I know you hate shopping, Victoire, but you need a wand for Hogwarts!" Bill said, appearing at the doorway.

"A wand!" Victoire exclaimed, suddenly realizing that this was it-- she was finally going to Hogwarts. "My own wand! How could I forget?" she instantly clambered off her bed, making Fleur and Bill laugh.

"Teddy will be there with Uncle Harry and Aunt Ginny, so you'd better hurry up, too," Bill reminded her.

At this, her eyes sparkled and she rushed down the landing and into the bathroom.

"They grow up so fast, don't they?" Fleur said mistily to Bill, who grinned and placed a small kiss on her lips.

"We still have Dom and Louis to go, don't you worry," he said, laughing, as the afore-mentioned kids pushed the door of their shared bedroom open eagerly.

The chorus of "We're going to Diagon Alley" resonated throughout Shell Cottage. (Or, in Louis' case, 'diganaly'). "I'm so excited!" Victoire burst out for the millionth time as the family of five clustered around the dining table, helping themselves to pasta.

"We know," Dominique muttered, rolling her eyes.

"Be nice, Dom," Fleur chastised. "Now, eat up, Victoire, if you want to be there to see Teddy."
Old 12-28-2014, 03:31 PM

Teddy arrived at Diagon Alley through Flu Powder, which always left Teddy a little nauseous, but the uncomfortable feeling washed away when he saw Diagon Alley.
He turned to Harry, who was holding James and Albus's hands and Ginny who was carrying baby Lily. "Thank you so much!" He said in delight.
First they went to Flourish and Blotts to get his school books, and they were stopped by a family of wizards who asked for a picture with Harry and Ginny. After that they went to Ollivander's.
Ollivander himself wasn't there but there was a young wandkeeper that looked about ten to fifteen years older than harry. He was bald and wearing a leather purple hat and purple robes.
"Hello, child," He said. "My name is Sylvester Sicklebee and I will be your wandkeeper for today, since Ollivander has fallen ill. Now. Wand hand?"
"Right," Teddy replied. Sylvester nodded and took out a wand.
"Holly, dragon heartstring, 10 inches," He said and took it out of it's box. It was a white wand, which was peculiar to Teddy because all of the wands he'd seen were black or brown."
"Give it a wave," Sylvester said but Teddy had already waved and the ladder had already fallen.
"Oh dear, not the wand for you at all," Sylvester snatched the holly wand and gave his own a swish and flick and the ladder rose back up. "Here, maple, unicorn hair, 8 inches."
He gave that wand a flick and a bunch of wands fell on Sylvester. Teddy winces and put the wand on the desk. Sylvester levitated the wands back but then stopped. "Hmm... maybe you're an ash boy," Sylvester said and handed Teddy a wand. "Ash, dragon heartstring, 10 1/2 inches. We've had this wand for a very long time."
He handed Teddy a very old looking creamy-white wand with black spots from old age. The handle was straight but the rest was curvy.
He swished the wand and his hair blew back and he felt as if he had just made a new friend.
"Ah," said Sylvester. "This is the wand for you."
Old 12-28-2014, 04:04 PM

Morganne had a cat.

Her name was Calla and she was a beautiful tabby-striped little thing. "I'm gonna keep her forever and ever and ever!" gushed Morganne as she held her kitten close to her face. Calla licked her nose and she laughed. "I HAVE A CAT! Finally! I've always wanted a pet cat! She's so precious and I love her! What next?" She had all her school books and supplies, and had even bought her very first chocolate frog. She wanted to save it for the train ride, though.

"Every witch needs a wand." Her father took her hand and walked her over to Ollivander's, the famous wand shop. A young boy, possibly a first-year student at Hogwarts, had just received a wand and was trying it out.

"Hello, young lady! Ollivander is terribly sick so I am running the store instead of him. Now, which hand do you use?"

"Either." Morganne was actually ambidextrous. Some days were right-hand and others were left. Her handwriting was equally good (read: equally sloppy) with both.
"Hm... this is a tough case. Which one are you more comfortable with?"

Morganne's father answered for her. "She's slightly better with her left hand. It's stronger."

"Left it is. You're also an unusually tall young lady... let's try this. Oak, Dragon heartstring, 10 inches." The man placed a wand in her hand, forcing her to set Calla on the floor. The cat meowed against her leg as she tried the wand. She waved it in a simple circle and a shelf nearly toppled over. Fortunately, her father was quick to right it with a simple spell.

"Hm, that's a little short, isn't it? Maybe you're a veela hair kind of girl. Let's try oak, veela hair, and 11 inches." The wand fit perfectly in Morganne's hand. She made a circle again and a small gust of wind could be felt. Calla shuddered and pawed at Morganne's foot.

"So how is it?" asked her father."Remember to say thank you!"

"Perfect, I think! Thanks... um..."

"Sylvester Sicklebee," the man replied.

"Thanks, Mr. Sicklebee!" Morganne was close to elation, but she was awfully good at keeping it in due to her introversion.

She shot a shy smile at the other boy and the two adults who appeared to be his parents. Within half a second her jaw had dropped and her green eyes became their widest. "Wait... that's not... Dad, is that Harry Potter?"

Last edited by meerkat; 12-28-2014 at 04:27 PM.

Tags
beechnoogle for president, fanfic, harry potter, hogwarts, lupin, nes