Quantcast Teddy Lupin: Year One - Page 3 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2014, 04:07 PM

"Good heavens," Morganne's father said. "I think it might be."
Teddy saw the girl and her eyes widen and he knew Harry was about to be pulled away from another autograph. His beliefs were confirmed when the girl and her parents approached them.

Last edited by Arthurboulos; 08-01-2016 at 11:25 PM.
Old 12-28-2014, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurboulos View Post
"Oh my goodness," Morganne's father said. "I think it might be."
Teddy saw the girl and her eyes widen and he knew Harry was about to be pulled away from another autograph. His beliefs were confirmed when the girl and her parents approached them.
Morganne didn't want to socialize, but this was Harry Potter himself! As in the man who'd defeated the evil Lord Voldemort when he was in school at Hogwarts! She didn't run away like she might've if it was anyone else, and instead stood quietly and played with her cat. It was more than most people got.

"Mo, come over here! I've found one of your classmates!" She quietly hid behind her father and continued to let Calla lick all over her face. "This is Teddy Lupin and he'll be attending Hogwarts as a first year student. Teddy, this is my daughter Morganne."

Morganne reddened with embarrassment. "Hi," she whispered.
Old 12-28-2014, 06:31 PM

"Hi," Said Teddy shyly and then Harry and the man began talking like they had known one another all of their lives, when a pretty blonde-first year walked in. She had a beautiful mother two younger siblings and a redhead father trailing behind her.
"May you excuse me for a moment," Harry said and approached Fleur and Bill. "Hello, Bill, Fleur, how are you two?" Harry began speaking and waved at Victoire, who was now talking to Teddy.
Old 12-28-2014, 07:44 PM

Morganne hoped the blonde girl wouldn't ask for an introduction, but that was exactly what she did. "Hello, Teddy. Who's your friend?"
"I'm Morganne," she replied. "Hi." She buried her face in Calla's fur.
Old 12-28-2014, 08:07 PM

(*boop*)
After Mr. Long Boo-tay-tay explained to the Flutterduns that Aspen was a wizard and that he'd been invited to a wizarding boarding school, and after several hours of Mom and Mommy protesting this possibility, each of the small family finally agreed to let Neville take them shopping in some place called Diagonally to prove to them that magic was real and Hogwarts was a place.
"Everyone hold hands, if you will," Neville said. "Please keep your mind clear and resist the urge to release contact with the circle - it's dangerous." Aspen's mothers pinned him between them and took the odd wizard man's hands. Then, all of a sudden, a terrible ripping and sucking sensation distorted Aspen's body. He would've screamed, if he thought he could've opened his mouth without upchucking.
Aspen's knees felt like jelly when everything shifted back into place. They were just outside a rickety old store with the name Olivander's written in bold cursive.
"Oh, dear," Mommy breathed. "I feel like my brain's just been tumbled with a drag queen's delicates."
Neville stifled a laugh, and opened the door for the Flutterdun family. "The first thing every wizard needs is a wand." Aspen was watching his smile again. This Neville Longbottom was actually a very attractive man. The boy was usually attracted to the opposite sex, but hey, things happen. (That's what his mothers always said, except with a less clean vocabulary.)
Aspen stepped inside the shop and his eyes widened.
"Neville!" a man with childish round glasses cried.

((death, white lies))
Old 12-28-2014, 08:47 PM

Morganne briefly glanced at the funny red-headed boy who'd just arrived. Maybe he was a student at Hogwarts as well, just like herself and Teddy and the blonde (whose name was Victoria or something like that). She allowed Calla to run circles around her as she stared at her wand. Mom and Dad had their own wands too, but they never let her touch them.

Out of boredom she joined Victoria (whose name was actually Victoire) and Teddy in a small-talk filled conversation while waving her wand in formations she made up as she went along. Nothing really happened. She guessed she'd probably have to learn spells or something before actually doing anything.
Old 12-29-2014, 12:59 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

(*claims spot*)

(*will be back here with Luana and Benedict as wizards soon*)
Old 12-29-2014, 01:05 AM

"Harry!" Neville cried out in delight and hugged Harry. Neville looked at Teddy. "Who's this little fella you got here?"

"This is my godson," Harry said. "Teddy Lupin. He's going to Hogwarts for his first year this year."

"I'm looking forward to seeing you in my class, young Mr. Lupin," Neville said.

"Thank you," Teddy replied. "Which class do you teach?"

"Herbology," Neville replied, smiling.

"Well then I'm looking forward to Herbology," Teddy smiled back at Neville, who then made his way to Mr. Sicklebee with the red-head boy and his mothers.

"Well now we have to go get you a pet," Harry smiled and they made their way to the Eeylops Owl Emporium. Teddy stared in awe at the Quidditch store as they passed it.

When they arrived at the Eeylops Owl Emporium, there was a lot of noise between all of the owls screeching at one another.

"See any owl that catches your eye?" Harry asked, looking at Teddy. Teddy scanned the room when he saw one that he approached. It had big beautiful brown eyes and the feathers around it's eyes were white and the rest were black with a little black beak to top it off. It's features were catlike and it had a large head.

Someone that appeared to work there approached them. "Ah, the northern saw-whet owl, highly nocturnal, rarely seen. It'll be fifteen galleons."

"Do you like her?" Harry asked. Teddy nodded and smiled. Harry handed over fifteen golden coins and took the cage. "What do you want to name her?" Harry asked as they left Eeylops Owl Emporium.

Teddy had given it a lot of thought and replied, "Tonks."
Old 12-29-2014, 07:18 AM

I hope it isn't too late to join

Name: Fern Merricks
House:Gryffindor
Sex: Female
Wand: Ash, Dragon heartstring, 7 in.
Blood Status: Muggle-born
Appearance: Short and slim with sea green eyes and midnight blue hair. She has a scar that runs along her right shoulder blade to the middle of her back and another one on her left calf. Fern also has ivory skin that bruises very easily.
Personality: Fern is very shy and avoids contact with others as much as possible. She is intelligent but she never shares her ideas with anyone as she is practically mute and has a very low self-esteem. Fern also suffers from PTSD, anxiety and panic attacks.
Favorite Class: Transfiguration
Boggart: Cars
Pet: Northern Saw-Whet Owl called Charcoal
Old 12-29-2014, 02:27 PM

Default !

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteAbyss View Post
I hope it isn't too late to join

Name: Fern Merricks
House:Gryffindor
Sex: Female
Wand: Ash, Dragon heartstring, 7 in.
Blood Status: Muggle-born
Appearance: Short and slim with sea green eyes and midnight blue hair. She has a scar that runs along her right shoulder blade to the middle of her back and another one on her left calf. Fern also has ivory skin that bruises very easily.
Personality: Fern is very shy and avoids contact with others as much as possible. She is intelligent but she never shares her ideas with anyone as she is practically mute and has a very low self-esteem. Fern also suffers from PTSD, anxiety and panic attacks.
Favorite Class: Transfiguration
Boggart: Cars
Pet: Northern Saw-Whet Owl called Charcoal
Its not !

Tags
beechnoogle for president, fanfic, harry potter, hogwarts, lupin, nes