Quantcast The Art Thread - Page 59 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 01-08-2015, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoCat View Post
how do i get people to pay me for my art. like, i know a place i can get nice prints (small town. i don't think we have a copying store) and the one place that does sell art never has any business. i would love to sell my stuff at a con, but i feel like nobody would buy anything. so, yeah, tips? should i talk to my parents about selling stuff online? or should i start small and just sell stuff at our next face painting booth?
I would maybe try getting a booth at a flea market for a day as flea markets sell EVERYTHING.So many people go to those and it's only like $25 to rent a space for a day. My grandmother used to sell things at flea markets and sold a very old pair of shoes and anything she didn't want. xD People sell very beautiful pieces of art, and you would definitely sell your art if you set up a booth.
Old 01-08-2015, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaK View Post
I would maybe try getting a booth at a flea market for a day as flea markets sell EVERYTHING.So many people go to those and it's only like $25 to rent a space for a day. My grandmother used to sell things at flea markets and sold a very old pair of shoes and anything she didn't want. xD People sell very beautiful pieces of art, and you would definitely sell your art if you set up a booth.
this would be really cool, seeing as how my family also has a garden/baked goods so we could make a profit off of that, too. I totally forgot about our flea market, so I'll have to look into pricing & such. but thanks!
Old 01-08-2015, 10:56 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

My school newspaper wants to put my drawing in their newspaper :3 so that's pretty cool.
Ill probably post more drawings on here....eventually e.o

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 01-20-2015, 02:28 PM

So i kinda want to do drawing requests (as though I'm not super busy anyway. >8I)

but I have legitimately made a list of the few things I will always readily draw. and the list is in no particular order.

1. Ballerinas

2. Lorna (from Over the Garden Wall. that show was amazing and I don't know why I love this character so much).

3. Mabel (from Gravity Falls. Heck yeah Harajuku fashion)

4. Hanboks (i'm so sorry, but Korean Hanboks are amazingly beautiful and princessy and I will literally draw anyone in a hanbok if u ask me to)

I'll also do historical clothing and ninja turtles a lot, but yeah, if a couple of u maybe want a drawing i can probably do the pencil part by next week. Idk, i do have a little bit of homework, but I figured i could do 2 or 3 drawings just to see what it's like to do commissions

(if u want, i can ink and color them, or just color them. inking doesn't take that long, but it takes a lot of concentration and motivation for such a lazy person such as myself. TTuTT)
Old 01-20-2015, 10:39 PM

Quote:
So i kinda want to do drawing requests (as though I'm not super busy anyway. >8I)

but I have legitimately made a list of the few things I will always readily draw. and the list is in no particular order.

1. Ballerinas

2. Lorna (from Over the Garden Wall. that show was amazing and I don't know why I love this character so much).

4. Hanboks (i'm so sorry, but Korean Hanboks are amazingly beautiful and princessy and I will literally draw anyone in a hanbok if u ask me to)

I'll also do historical clothing and ninja turtles a lot, but yeah, if a couple of u maybe want a drawing i can probably do the pencil part by next week. Idk, i do have a little bit of homework, but I figured i could do 2 or 3 drawings just to see what it's like to do commissions

(if u want, i can ink and color them, or just color them. inking doesn't take that long, but it takes a lot of concentration and motivation for such a lazy person such as myself. TTuTT)
Ooh! Can you do a ballerina for me?
Old 01-20-2015, 10:43 PM

Quote:

1. Ballerinas

Please, a ballerina for me, as well. That is, if you're not too busy.
Old 01-21-2015, 12:32 AM

OMIGOSH I'M SO HAPPY! Any preferences? if not, I'm just going to draw one of the dresses from my dance costume catalog (everything in there is pretty so no worries). But like if you have a favorite color or a preferred hairstyle for the dancers, let me know. I don't have a lot of school tomorrow...
Old 01-21-2015, 12:42 AM

Preferred hairstyle? Dark brown bun with strands falling out, any dance costume is fine. I'm a dancer myself, so this is epic.
Old 01-21-2015, 12:54 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to venika

i have an art instagram lol (@painted_paraphernalia) not that i have a personal one lmao
also i'm going to be doing this bird thing in art class and just e.o birds and animals and stuff are hard like humans > animals any day
Old 01-21-2015, 04:17 PM

i got an art tablet and have 0 idea what to do with it im so bad @ art

Tags
3d design yassss, animation is exhausting, artiness, artist, butterfly, can't draw, classical cat, frodo, lyall_areyel_was_here, mr potato will get you, thethreeprotagonists, watercolours are fun