Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 911 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2013, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soph-soph27 View Post
That's really nice of you to say. But when I am insensitive, I'm really harsh. I scare myself, my friends. That's one of the reasons I lost one of my closest friends, because we weren't as close, and I was oozingw ith sarcasm when she got upset and said: What's wrong with you? It's just sarcasm. Well, I think your sarcasm didn't used to be so icy.
Oh, I get them all the time. My friends come and go.
Somehow, they managed to get use to my cynicism. Which is why they can never sense it when I'm actually genuine.
/pats-shoulder. We are on the same boat.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:09 AM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

You aren't insensitive. I missed that completely.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:01 AM

I don't think I even care that I'm a loner.

I always thought that was good, but...I don't know. Oh well.

Last edited by camikat; 04-04-2013 at 11:02 AM. Reason: reason
Old 04-04-2013, 11:06 AM

I hate that feeling when you feel selfish for ever thinking, "Why does no one comment on my stories?"

I guess it's more than that really. It's more, "Why does NO ONE READ MY STORIES?!" Note the caps and panicky feel. The bold on 'no one' and 'read'.

So, that is me. And I absolutely hate writing this but my hand won me over. So here I am......

I am one with the wind and sky
Old 04-04-2013, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookworm1999 View Post
I hate that feeling when you feel selfish for ever thinking, "Why does no one comment on my stories?"

I guess it's more than that really. It's more, "Why does NO ONE READ MY STORIES?!" Note the caps and panicky feel. The bold on 'no one' and 'read'.

So, that is me. And I absolutely hate writing this but my hand won me over. So here I am......
Don't worry, I feel that way a lot. If I didn't spam WB and AN with links to new stories I'd probably get no comments whatsoever.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca View Post
You aren't insensitive. I missed that completely.
You as in me or Sophie? And missed what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookworm1999 View Post

I got kind of used to it, especially because KP is a commenting wreck.
I only have one comment most of the time, which is Rebecca, unless we start a small conversation there.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:00 PM

When you want to help people but feeling that since you've never experienced any of the things or know enough about what's hurting them that you can't help. And you feel bad because you can't help.
You just don't know what to say so all you can give them is a feeble virtual hug and an even feebler smiley.

Last edited by otaku; 04-04-2013 at 12:03 PM.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:55 PM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenM View Post
You as in me or Sophie? And missed what?

I got kind of used to it, especially because KP is a commenting wreck.
I only have one comment most of the time, which is Rebecca, unless we start a small conversation there.
And we always start conversations.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by otaku View Post
When you want to help people but feeling that since you've never experienced any of the things or know enough about what's hurting them that you can't help. And you feel bad because you can't help.
You just don't know what to say so all you can give them is a feeble virtual hug and an even feebler smiley.

Old 04-04-2013, 02:15 PM

I think I'm going to participate in the Day of Silence on the 19th, if I can work up the courage. Anyone else?
"Writing is a form of therapy; sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose, or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic and fear which is inherent in a human situation."

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone