Quantcast Powerful and dangerous NES (idk what to call this) - Page 74 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2017, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moeuhane View Post
Bran dropped his sketchbook and rushed over to the boy.
"He alright?" he asked crouching down.
Mads pressed her fingers on the boys neck,"I think."
"Ever seen him before?"
"I don't know," she said studying his face," Don't think so."
"Lets take him to the infirmary. Maybe the Lynette knows who he is."
"I lift the legs, you take the shoulders."
"Yes maam." he replied.
Carrying the unconscious boy they made their way towards the door. Bran snapped his fingers and by, what would seem to an outsider like, dumb luck a student happened to enter the greenhouse. They breezed past him and made their way to the stairwell.
The boy groaned some more as he was being carried.
Old 11-07-2017, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuartzMaster View Post
The boy groaned some more as he was being carried.
Im not built for this, Mads huffed struggling to adjust her grip on the boys ankles. After at least four flights of stairs and one unfortunate stumble in the main foyer, they had finally found themselves in the corridor leading to the nurse's office. Passing students gave them curious stares, but this was far from the strangest thing to happen on a Saturday morning at the academy.
Bran gave an irritated huff, Christ, hes drooling, he said crinkling his nose.
Were nearing the door babe.
Looking disdainfully at the silver haired boy, Bran snapped his fingers again and the door swung open as a group of students was exiting the infirmary. They shuffled forward, Mads gave a passing excuse us, and they laid the boy down in an empty bed. Dusting herself, off Mads scanned the room for Lynette.
Old 11-07-2017, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Im not built for this, Mads huffed struggling to adjust her grip on the boys ankles. After at least four flights of stairs and one unfortunate stumble in the main foyer, they had finally found themselves in the corridor leading to the nurse's office. Passing students gave them curious stares, but this was far from the strangest thing to happen on a Saturday morning at the academy.
Bran gave an irritated huff, Christ, hes drooling, he said crinkling his nose.
Were nearing the door babe.
Looking disdainfully at the silver haired boy, Bran snapped his fingers again and the door swung open as a group of students was exiting the infirmary. They shuffled forward, Mads gave a passing excuse us, and they laid the boy down in an empty bed. Dusting herself, off Mads scanned the room for Lynette.
The boy's consciousness began to return to him. He groaned some more as his eyes slowly opened. He found himself on an empty bed. Confused, he looked around.
Old 11-07-2017, 12:54 PM

Quote:
The boy's consciousness began to return to him. He groaned some more as his eyes slowly opened. He found himself on an empty bed. Confused, he looked around.
Lynette and Mads burst through the door with cups of coffee in their hands. Bran had gone back to the greenhouse to retrieve his sketch book. "Well look who's awake!" Lynette smiled.

Last edited by moeuhane; 11-07-2017 at 12:57 PM.
Old 11-07-2017, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Lynette and Mads burst through the door with cups of coffee in their hands. Bran had gone back to the greenhouse to retrieve his sketch book. "Well look who's awake!" Lynette smiled.
"Huh? Who're you?" The boy asked.
Old 11-07-2017, 03:52 PM

Quote:
"Huh? Who're you?" The boy asked.
"I'm Lynette, I'm a healer here at the academy. And this is the girl who found you, Mads." she said as Mads passed her a cup of water, which she passed to the boy," Drink some water and tell me what you can remember, do you know where you are?"
Old 11-07-2017, 04:42 PM

Quote:
"I'm Lynette, I'm a healer here at the academy. And this is the girl who found you, Mads." she said as Mads passed her a cup of water, which she passed to the boy," Drink some water and tell me what you can remember, do you know where you are?"

"Uhhh..." The boy said, taking the water, "well.... I'm in some sort of nurse's office? I guess? And I am also sitting in a bed drinking some water."
Old 11-07-2017, 04:53 PM

Quote:
"Uhhh..." The boy said, taking the water, "well.... I'm in some sort of nurse's office? I guess? And I am also sitting in a bed drinking some water."
"That all?" asked Mads
Old 11-07-2017, 05:35 PM

Quote:
"That all?" asked Mads
"Ummm..." The boy replied, "yeah. I have no idea where this place is or how I got here."

Last edited by QuartzMaster; 11-07-2017 at 05:59 PM.
Old 11-07-2017, 09:06 PM

Quote:
"Ummm..." The boy replied, "yeah. I have no idea where this place is or how I got here."
Mads' brow furrowed, this was far beyond her expertise. She needed some help.
"I think we're gonna need a telepath to help you, hon."she said. Lynette turned to her and nodded,"I'll stay here and do what I can." Mads gave a quick smile to the boy and excused herself from the room.
(If anyone needs to use Lynette in any of their scenes they're welcome to do so without my permission)

Tags
#alemwashere, ena was here, epicness, eun x silver, eun x silver= otp, falalalala, felix is oblivious, ghibli nerds, luna was here, nes, poliwog, powers