Quantcast Your physical venting thread. I'll explain. x_x ('Tis a fail.) - Page 34 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2017, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
I think it's fair to post this on here.

I was driving to work with my sister and a mad blizzard stirred up. The road was super icy and I came to an intersection and braked.

Only the the truck slid, like, right into the intersection, aS A DAMNED SEMI WAS COMING. AND I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HIT US SO I GUNNED THE ENGINE AND SHOT ACROSS THE ROAD, only I didn't quite make it in time so the semi slammed into the box of the truck and we hit the ditch.

So yeah, long story short I was in a car crash and now I have hella bad whiplash and bruising.
nobody died? great life-defensive driving mate

-i found, amber run
Old 01-12-2017, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly View Post
nobody died? great life-defensive driving mate
Everybody's alive ^_^
The other driver had no injuries, and my sister just has a bruised hip, so all's good.
Thanks xP, praise to the Lord for giving me quick reflexes!
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Old 01-12-2017, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
Everybody's alive ^_^
The other driver had no injuries, and my sister just has a bruised hip, so all's good.
Thanks xP, praise to the Lord for giving me quick reflexes!
Amen. If I had been behind the wheel, I'm not sure it would have gone so well!

-i found, amber run
Old 03-20-2017, 01:17 AM

i am lowkey sorry for posting here again. i'm also highkey in pain and feeling a bit ranty. so...
um, anyways, my leg sprouted mysterious swollen red lumps about three days ago and felt like a rabid elf had taken a mallet to it. for no apparent reason. and now the lumps are much more painful, some of them have grown, and the flesh around them is swollen all to hell. feels like my skin is going to split open.
the best guess is that it's erethyma nodosum, which can be caused by about a million things that i am exposed to regularly (like ibuprofen, for instance, and cats)
if it is this erywhatever thing, then i have aprox. 30 days of this lump crap, before it maybe goes away on its own. or i could go to a hospital and get a shot of steroids.

so that's my rant of the...week? i'll go back to being more positive tomorrow. hopefully.
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Old 12-28-2018, 12:36 AM

i am in SO MUCH PAIN one of my 6-year-old molars fucking fused to my jawbone and never came up except it’s trying to and turned one of my other teeth literally completely sideways and hurts like a BITCH. and either? i can get a spacer for 6 months, then braces on my lower teeth for another 6 months, and THEN they do the surgery to take it out, or they just cut the side of my mouth open and rip out a chunk of my whole ass jaw and listen....sometimes it sounds worth it to live with a half joker scar and a bit of bone missing.
HOW am i supposed to do another year of this pain on and off? because it doesn’t hurt all the time but most of the time it hurt but not badly, and then other times it’s so bad i throw up and shake and can’t sleep or think and even prescription painkillers don’t really help. fun! love this! love how it exacerbates my sensory processing disorder because now everything is extremely overwhelming because i’m in so much pain! love how i actually have to eat 3 times a day so my stomach won’t bleed!! love how i can’t do shit and i’m dizzy and angry and it h u r t s
Old 12-28-2018, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
i am in SO MUCH PAIN one of my 6-year-old molars fucking fused to my jawbone and never came up except itís trying to and turned one of my other teeth literally completely sideways and hurts like a BITCH. and either? i can get a spacer for 6 months, then braces on my lower teeth for another 6 months, and THEN they do the surgery to take it out, or they just cut the side of my mouth open and rip out a chunk of my whole ass jaw and listen....sometimes it sounds worth it to live with a half joker scar and a bit of bone missing.
HOW am i supposed to do another year of this pain on and off? because it doesnít hurt all the time but most of the time it hurt but not badly, and then other times itís so bad i throw up and shake and canít sleep or think and even prescription painkillers donít really help. fun! love this! love how it exacerbates my sensory processing disorder because now everything is extremely overwhelming because iím in so much pain! love how i actually have to eat 3 times a day so my stomach wonít bleed!! love how i canít do shit and iím dizzy and angry and it h u r t s
Me: why would someone go to all the trouble to dig up this ancient thread..?
Me: Oh.

@swallowtail hang in there bb

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 12-29-2018, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
Me: why would someone go to all the trouble to dig up this ancient thread..?
Me: Oh.

@swallowtail hang in there bb
thanks lol- they put in spacers so now I can't really eat so now ~80% of my daily calories come from alcohol but you know what im cool with that
Old 12-29-2018, 03:23 PM

Only posting here because all the 11 year olds on the first few pages made me feel young because they should all be in college by now.
Old 12-31-2018, 10:54 AM

i would fucking kill myself to get this tostop like i’m not gojng to but tbh it really feels worth it
Old 02-04-2019, 12:34 AM

my most productive hours are between like 3:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m, and since I have a huge paper due this week I'm taking full advantage. I am also screwing my sleep schedule but it's fine,, sleeping from 6:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m. is still 9 hours :D

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run

Tags
de tags haii, everything hurts, fencingow, flute is painful, let's get physical, mwahahahaleatherisevil, my brother broke my ankle, my knee hurts, mythighsbecausehorseride, pain, thepainoflifeisphysical, vent vent vent, yogurt hurt me