Quantcast The Twister - a contest with crazty twists and turns! - Page 9 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Contests
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #81  
Old 02-01-2014, 01:26 PM
graceterry graceterry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The NC. Not gonna say more, so ha. xD
Posts: 936
Default

Grace: Look at what I created!
Chorus of Socks (sings): We are Team Three! The mighty Team Three! Everywhere we go, people wanna know! Who we are, so we tell them! We are Team Three, the might Team Three. And we're awesome!

Last edited by graceterry; 02-02-2014 at 06:33 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 02-01-2014, 11:11 PM
scarlett424 scarlett424 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: My address is 1111 Come Find Me Avenue
Posts: 60
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by graceterry View Post
Grace: Look at what I created!
Chorus of Socks (sings): We are Team One! The mighty Team One! Everywhere we go, people wanna know! Who we are, so we tell them! We are Team One, the might Team One. And we're awesome!
Augusta: *tries to think up lyrics that aren't sucky* *begins singing to Mary Had a Little Lamb* Zilo had a pair of socks, pair of socks, pair of socks, Zilo had a pair of socks who sang like a-a-angels. Everywhere that Zilo went, Zilo went, Zilo went, everywhere that Zilo went the socks stuck onto him. Then he joined the Gecko Squad, Gecko Squad, Gecko Squad, then he joined the Gecko Squad and the socks left him alone.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 02-02-2014, 12:39 AM
HannahChen2009 HannahChen2009 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Stalker >:(
Posts: 1,819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by graceterry View Post
grace: Look At What I Created!
Chorus Of Socks (sings): We Are Team One! The Mighty Team One! Everywhere We Go, People Wanna Know! Who We Are, So We Tell Them! We Are Team One, The Might Team One. And We're Awesome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett424 View Post
augusta: *tries To Think Up Lyrics That Aren't Sucky* *begins Singing To Mary Had A Little Lamb* Zilo Had A Pair Of Socks, Pair Of Socks, Pair Of Socks, Zilo Had A Pair Of Socks Who Sang Like A-a-angels. Everywhere That Zilo Went, Zilo Went, Zilo Went, Everywhere That Zilo Went The Socks Stuck Onto Him. Then He Joined The Gecko Squad, Gecko Squad, Gecko Squad, Then He Joined The Gecko Squad And The Socks Left Him Alone.
Oh My Gods You Two!!!
__________________
And it gets easier,
Even if it never stops being hard.
-Ena, 2017
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 02-02-2014, 12:46 AM
HannahChen2009 HannahChen2009 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Stalker >:(
Posts: 1,819
Default

GUYS.
http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthr...111#post518111
__________________
And it gets easier,
Even if it never stops being hard.
-Ena, 2017
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 02-02-2014, 01:33 AM
HannahChen2009 HannahChen2009 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Stalker >:(
Posts: 1,819
Default

Jill: And we are awesome because... *drumroll* we are probably the ONLY group of people who actually developed something out of a contest entry that has enough potential to keep going on AFTER the contest ends!
Joe: We have a PERSONALIZED KP Gecko Squad! Coming from a contest, it really couldn't get better, right?
Kika: *gecko gurgle* Plus, we have Zilo... *sighs in admira-*
Jill: *cuts Kika off and stuffs her in a sock*
Scatchero the sock: Hey!!! What was that for!!! Do you THINK I actually LIKE having a gecko to STOMACH???
Jill: Haha very funny Satchero. *stuffs Satchero in bag*
__________________
And it gets easier,
Even if it never stops being hard.
-Ena, 2017
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 02-02-2014, 06:37 AM
graceterry graceterry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The NC. Not gonna say more, so ha. xD
Posts: 936
Default

Grace: Our group is the best because....
Chorus of Socks (vocalizes): Because, because, because....
Grace (turns to look at them): Will you please!
Count Sockoroo: Why don't you join in? It'll make our team more awesome!
Grace: All right, you've convinced me. (sings) Our group is the best because....
Chorus of Socks (vocalizes): Because, because, because....
Grace (sings and throws in jazz hands) We have singing socks!
Count Sockoroo (joins in): So-ocks!
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 02-02-2014, 09:22 AM
HannahChen2009 HannahChen2009 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Stalker >:(
Posts: 1,819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by graceterry View Post
Grace: Our group is the best because....
Chorus of Socks (vocalizes): Because, because, because....
Grace (turns to look at them): Will you please!
Count Sockoroo: Why don't you join in? It'll make our team more awesome!
Grace: All right, you've convinced me. (sings) Our group is the best because....
Chorus of Socks (vocalizes): Because, because, because....
Grace (sings and throws in jazz hands) We have singing socks!
Count Sockoroo (joins in): So-ocks!
Thanks for making me laugh, Graciekins. I be replying later because I feel like a useless piece of shit right now excuse me. :/
__________________
And it gets easier,
Even if it never stops being hard.
-Ena, 2017
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 02-02-2014, 10:36 AM
scarlett424 scarlett424 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: My address is 1111 Come Find Me Avenue
Posts: 60
Default

Sammy William Senior the Sock: *waves cane in the air* Back in the old days, we only sang the classics-

Timothy Roberto Gomez Junior the Sock (aka Thunder Thighs) (aka Chocolate Dictator) (aka Ozzy) (aka the Effing Wizard of Oz): No one gives a cotton ball! *takes cane and hits Sammy Senior*

Augusta: NO! Bad sockies! *puts Sammy Senior and Timothy in a timeout*

Zilo: You're the prettiest gecko I've ever laid eyes upon.

Kika: And you're the handsome-est.

Augusta: NEWS FLASH! Handsome-est isn't a word! WHY ARE PEOPLE SO DUMB THESE DAYS?

Kika: *whispers* You're the one typing this, you know.

Augusta: *eyes widen* *jaw drops* You- What- No, no, no, no, no. Uh... My baby sister is typing this! I promise!

Vivian the Baby: Uh... You won't let me come within a five foot radius of your laptop.

Augusta: Wait a second, you can't even talk in real life!

Vivian: Yeah, well... I'm secretly a genius.

Augusta: Well, beat it, Einstein, we have plenty of characters as it is.

Vivian: *starts tearing up* O-okay...
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 02-02-2014, 06:00 PM
graceterry graceterry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The NC. Not gonna say more, so ha. xD
Posts: 936
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
Thanks for making me laugh, Graciekins. I be replying later because I feel like a useless piece of shit right now excuse me. :/
Thankie. I'm sorry.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 02-03-2014, 12:26 PM
HannahChen2009 HannahChen2009 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Stalker >:(
Posts: 1,819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by graceterry View Post
Thankie. I'm sorry.
(oh I'm fine now thanks too
Jill: they're geckos, child. Geckos.
Kika: Whatever. Anyway our team is awesome because we have Joe and Zil- *voice is muffled*
Jill:*tries to shut Kika up* Damn why does she talk?! Anyways our group is awesome because we were the first ones to all see and comment on the second Whirlwind round post. :^D
Kika: *muffled gecko gurgle*
Jill: What'd you say? *is wary*
Joe: *pushes glasses upwards* Let me clarify. The noises gurglabubooma would most probably mean amen as it sounds. The word amen was earliest used by the-
Jill: *drowns out Joe* Okay THANK YOU VERY MUCH JOE AND KIKA. Kika, please shut up for future references, and Joe, we all know the origins of the word amen. So just... No. And where'd you get the gla- you know what, I'm not even gonna ask.
Scatchero the sock: *pipes up* But I don't know!
Jill: *facepalm* Cause you're dumb and uneducated and we don't give a crap about your opinions cause WE are the spotlight here.
Joe: But... But...
__________________
And it gets easier,
Even if it never stops being hard.
-Ena, 2017

Last edited by HannahChen2009; 02-04-2014 at 03:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
group 3 only, lyall_areyel_was_here, my socks sing me songs, retarded chant found here, taaaaaaaaaaaaaaag, yay twister!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.