Quantcast Forum Game: Last person to post here wins! - Page 16433 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2015, 02:32 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Jesse

So I might be leaving high school to do this virtual online high school thing that my brother does...on the one hand, my dad thinks it's like cheating at life somehow, but on the other hand, I'm lazy and don't really feel like going to this school (I just moved)

WHAT SHOULD I DO??
Old 09-22-2015, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
So I might be leaving high school to do this virtual online high school thing that my brother does...on the one hand, my dad thinks it's like cheating at life somehow, but on the other hand, I'm lazy and don't really feel like going to this school (I just moved)

WHAT SHOULD I DO??
If online school is equal to cheating at life, then i've been cheating at this game for the past 11 years >8)

sorry that you moved
I think it might depend on what you want to keep doing. If you plan on going to a brick-and-mortar school for the rest of hs, then maybe you should go there, unless you don't care either way what you do next year. then um i dunno e-e

idek,, look at things like clubs, different classes(—like does one have more choices such as various languages, AP courses, more electives), if u still want to socialize at school irl, the ratings of the school (like tbh there are some virtual programs out there that just suck), and maybe go take a [virtual or actual] tour of either school. Sorry my advice isn't very substantial D: but i hope it works out
finally
free

or is this
just a prettier
cage?
Old 09-22-2015, 07:55 PM

ever since I moved it feels like the life I led before the move was a dream and never really happened so idk what that's about can any other movers relate..?

anyway I should be doing homework but I'm not so yah

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 09-22-2015, 08:06 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post

WHAT SHOULD I DO??
I do online and I honestly feel like I've been getting a better education through it than my high school

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 09-22-2015, 08:41 PM

http://www.kidpub.com/story/hard-enough-1857155829

this won't take up much of your time I promise

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 09-23-2015, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrybomb View Post
If online school is equal to cheating at life, then i've been cheating at this game for the past 11 years >8)

sorry that you moved
I think it might depend on what you want to keep doing. If you plan on going to a brick-and-mortar school for the rest of hs, then maybe you should go there, unless you don't care either way what you do next year. then um i dunno e-e

idek,, look at things like clubs, different classes(Ślike does one have more choices such as various languages, AP courses, more electives), if u still want to socialize at school irl, the ratings of the school (like tbh there are some virtual programs out there that just suck), and maybe go take a [virtual or actual] tour of either school. Sorry my advice isn't very substantial D: but i hope it works out
Thanks so like I literally know nothing about the virtual school but will ask my brother. All I really know is that one would be easier than going to a new school (which sounds lame I know). I'll definitely check to make sure the virtual high school isn't complete crap though (which it very well might be - apparently my brother has been doing like half an hour of school on some days? Like wth? But this might just be him being lazy :0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
ever since I moved it feels like the life I led before the move was a dream and never really happened so idk what that's about can any other movers relate..?

anyway I should be doing homework but I'm not so yah
On the one hand, I partially feel like I could have known the people in my new town and lived here my whole life, but on the other hand, my old town is literally all I ever think about so idk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhamsters View Post
I do online and I honestly feel like I've been getting a better education through it than my high school
Just wondering what is online like? Like how long are the school days, how do classes work, etc?
Old 09-23-2015, 07:53 PM

No one's really on but if any of you guys want to go on Flockdraw I'll be checking on the link on and off for the next half hour.

http://flockdraw.com/82azq2
Old 09-26-2015, 09:12 PM

is it socially acceptable to post fanfiction here like stuff that you dont need to know the people/characters to read
Old 09-27-2015, 06:42 PM

Hey.

#10charrule

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 09-27-2015, 07:00 PM

I'm looking at high schools and it is very exhausting and I have over twenty tabs open on my computer. I don't see a single reason why virtual high school would be a bad idea, though. I just really want to go to a very good solid school.

Tags
! ! ! pokeyisswag, !! real 1st tag, !a first tag, ( ͡░ ͜ʖ ͡░), (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻, /family reunion/, diltg, emma = epik, emma is 4ever, falling rain..., fart fart fart fart, fuck, funny, gwen5evar, i love emma, i love panda, i love you slendy, i win ., jack milliken was here., just a smalltown girl, lenny bruce is not afraid, lst randomness, mirwolf, sherlock was here, tylerdurdenwashere