Quantcast Strange Dreams -- Anyone ELSE having them?! - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Dreams
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-2011, 07:51 PM

Location: In fourth year at Hogwarts, going on epic adventures at night with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

Those dreams are kinda weird . . .

Most all of my dreams include me going on epic adventures. No, I'm serious. One recent dream I was trying to save the world by destroying an evil monster who lurks in an underground purple cave (and my whole dream is thinking-up strategy to get to it). It's weird.

Then last night, I had a dream I was at this big, two-story, fancy convention center or something, and I was doing a bunch of cool ninja stuff (haha . . .) to get away from the evil spies.

Then a couple months ago I dreamed I was flying through the forest . . . and an evil person stole my flying power, and was chasing me around.

Yeah. I have weird dreams too.

be L oyal O bedient V irtuous E ncouraging

Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him who gives me strength."

MUSIC can . . .
Give you hope . . .
Make you believe . . .
Heal your heart . . .
Touch your soul . . .
And never leave your mind . . .
~ Mallori Sparke
Old 11-12-2011, 11:53 PM

I had a dream that my whole family went to a really cool pool that had candy fish swimming in it and we all wore really weird bathing suits. They were just like those wrestleing uniforms except they had a pocket in the front like a kangaroo and everyone kept their Bible in it. But my cousin went in the pool and got it wet so I asked if anyone had a hair dryer and I woke up. True story.
Then I had a dream that this little Indian girl from my school was driving me around in a stick sift car and we went to the library but they had no books and we have to go on this long journey to find the books and at the end Obama jumped out of a box and said "Time to die." and I woke up
Old 11-19-2011, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone View Post
I had a dream that my whole family went to a really cool pool that had candy fish swimming in it and we all wore really weird bathing suits. They were just like those wrestleing uniforms except they had a pocket in the front like a kangaroo and everyone kept their Bible in it. But my cousin went in the pool and got it wet so I asked if anyone had a hair dryer and I woke up. True story.
Then I had a dream that this little Indian girl from my school was driving me around in a stick sift car and we went to the library but they had no books and we have to go on this long journey to find the books and at the end Obama jumped out of a box and said "Time to die." and I woke up
Okay, I swear, Someone (if that IS your real name) those were the funniest dreams I have ever heard.

Last night I had a dream that I was getting into the car with my mom, and there was this really big chick in there. It was bright yellow and the size of a chicken but it was a chick. And then... I don'tremember what happened next. D:
Old 11-19-2011, 08:53 AM

Kay, well last night I was sick, so every hour or so, I'd get out of bed and heave into the toilet. But in between my heavals, I had this weird, demented dream 'bout aliens, disco and vomit.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:54 AM

Ugh! I've had A LOT of really strange dreams... I could name tons of 'em!
One took place in my room. I was standing in front of my bureau with Mandie & Joe from the Mandie Mysteries (weird, right!?) and instead of my ag doll sitting on it, a tiny old woman was standing there. We asked her for a key to unlock a house in the backyard and she threw it down, but warned us about something. We went outside (it was dark), and there was mother gothel (from Tangled...) standing there facing a pond with an evil glare. You know how Rapunzel's hair gives her power in the movie? Well, the pond was giving her power in my dream. Suddenly, she turned around and started chasing us (screaming) back into the house. When Mandie, Joe, Mother Gothel and I got inside, Mother Gothel started banging my sister Kaelyn (who kinda appeared out of nowhere) on the head with her fists but somehow, it didn't hurt... Then I woke up.
That was actually a real dream, sad to say.

A good friend will bail you out of jail... a BEST friend will be sitting behind the bars right next to you saying, "Man, we really screwed up"
Old 12-20-2011, 01:18 PM

Last night was STRANGE.

I apperantly lived on an abandoned road with a pond. I had a motorcycle, I had a cat, I had a cage. I wanted to ride into the pond with with my cat in a cage.

While I was figuring out how deep the pond was and if it would be safe, the Beatles drove up to me in a little red Beetle and said they wanted to ride into the pond and would take me if I helped them write a song.

We drove up my grandmother's house and set up a picnic table in the driveway. We started discussing the song. And this is the dialogue I remembered so clearly:

Me: So, how do we write a song?

George: We plan, we write, John sleeps around while we tinker with it and wakes up when we're done.

Me: I see.

0_o

So we wrote some kind of song, and we all crammed into the Beetle and drove to an abandoned city. The traffic lights were still working.

Me: How do we drive into the pond? There's so many lights!

George: I run it.

We never drove into the pond.

I woke up.

O-o
Old 12-20-2011, 01:39 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

All I remember from my dream is.... zombies. There was like a disease that changes you into a zombie and then the entire world but my friend and I were zombies and we were always running away but it felt as if we were running through molasses so it was really really hard so we just hid and I woke up before I could figure out what happened

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 02-25-2012, 11:03 PM

I had this dark dream.. It wasn't a nightmare though. It was rather thrilling.

I was running away from something, down a dark, tangled road, in a completely black world. There was a door with light at the end, so I kept running. I think someone/something was chasing me. Skeletons and undead things were lurking in a mess of trees, laughing and singing. It was a song, a very lovely, coincidentally called Dead! My very-scary character was there too, and they were all shielding me from the door. Rather impulsively, I shot a few of them with a shiny little bloodstained gun I had tripped over and ran toward the golden, shining light. I ran for a long time, and when I got there, I was very disappointed. It was a place very similar to some sort of Barbie world, with a dreamy castle in the air and fluttering fairies, and I hated it. So I turned around to return to the dark side and then I woke up.
It was a nice fun dream (though much of a ripoff).
Old 02-29-2012, 02:34 PM

I had a strange dream that I was on a website called KidPub and I was the crappiest writer on it... oh wait that really happened

I'm insane '-'
Old 02-29-2012, 02:57 PM

Okay, honestly, you're NOT a crappy writer, Owen. So don't say that, please, you're better than much writings I've seen before, trust me.
And to put that aside, I had a REEEEEEALLY awesome, super-cool, totally-the-BEST, you-will-be-envious-of-my-if-you-like-the-Doctor kind of dream.
A group of about 5-10 people were accompanying the Doctor and I when we landed on a flat, golden-ish meadow-ish piece of land surrounded by trees in autumn. A giant robot that bore significant symbolance to the robot-dude from Sharkboy & Lavagirl were tearing up the ground, taking earth bits and ripping it from the ground.
We watched it from inside the TARDIS when it began to chuck the ground-pieces at us; everyone ducked to the floor of the console room, but I'm not sure where the Doctor went. I began to use blue energy to pull the robot's size down; I reached through the floor of the TARDIS and began pulling hard, stringy blue energy from the ground; each pull made the robot smaller, as though I were pulling away it's power source. When it completely disapeared, we ran out and had a party. We pretended to be daleks, running around the park at night as streamers fell and balloons bobbed around. Everybody laughed as we pretened to "zap" each other with plungers and whisks. Even the Doctor laughed about it; but then some blonde woman came and tried to crash our party, she looked much like Ashley Tisdale, almost, but I went all mixed martial arts on her becuase the Doctor said she was a spy. Then something else happened, I don't remember what, but the last thing I saw was I was calling to the Doctor and holding onto him when I woke up. IT WAS FLIPPING AMAZING, is all I can say. ^_^
C'mon, Ferb!
We all ought to invite our friends to enjoy the beauty we dizcover in Life... Oops, I spelled discover with a Z ^_^'
GENERATION 8~ When you first see this, add one to the Generation and paste it on your sig as a sign of epicness. Social experiment!~

Tags
enjoy my firey potatoes, enjoy ze tags >:d, horse nodding pie, hot dwarves, kwazy_k was here, lyall_areyel_was_here, mr. potato will get you, my mango was here, nuclear tonail war, pickle producing glands, spaghetti and meatballs, stalker monkey, strange dreams, tags are scaring me ._., tags y u so weird?, vomiting tongue piercings