Quantcast Harry Potter NES - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 12-29-2013, 01:54 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to venika
Post Harry Potter NES

So, the old HP NESs have all died out (I think) which is why I started this thread! So yeah, it will be set in Hogwarts (duh), during the time that Albus, Lily, Rose, Hugo, etc were at Hogwarts.

Your characters do not have to be you. They can just be a random character that you make up.

Here's the character form:

Name:
Age and Year:
Appearance:
Personality:
Blood status:
Family:
House:
Wand:
Pets:

My form:

Name and nickname (if any): Shayla Lucia Bailey. Her nickname is Shay.
Age and Year: 12, in her third year (she is born in May and is therefore younger than most in her year)
Appearance: Shay has medium-length wavy brunette hair that ends in loose ringlets. The roots sometimes look ash blonde. She has large amber eyes with a ring of dark green. Shay has a heart-shaped face and very prominent cheekbones. She is petite and is of average height , though she's one of the shortest people in her grade.
Personality: If you glanced at Shayla, you'd think she was shy, but when you get to know her, she's bubbly and talkative. She's clever, witty and sarcastic. She can seem somewhat arrogant and lazy at times. Shayla is described as 'stubborn' and 'argumentative', because she doesn't let things go easily. Shayla is OK at sports though she has no interest in Quidditch.
Blood status: Pureblood, but Shayla's not a pureblood maniac like some.
Family: Lucia Ann Bailey (mother), Anthony Dashell Bailey (father), Alizah Eden Bailey (older sister who is in her sixth year) and Tara Millicent Bailey (sister who is a year too young for Hogwarts).
House: Ravenclaw
Wand: 11 and a half inches, unicorn tail hair, hawthorn wood
Pets: An owl called Raspberry

Please join
Old 12-29-2013, 03:36 PM

I'll join later.
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 06-03-2014, 05:23 PM

Name: Ana Storie
Age and Year: 15 and fifth. Her birthday is May 18.
Appearance: chin length, curly dirty blonde hair and clear blue eyes. Is 4'6 and won't grow any more. When not in hogwarts robes she wears a white T-Shirt and jeans with a black belt.
Personality: Likes to ramble about random things, e.g., monkeys and refrigerator magnets. She will also start rambling if a subject is brought up she doesn't want to talk about. She is quite the coward, running away screaming from anything threatening. Loves coffee and chocolate and movies.

Blood status: Half and half.
Family: Mom and Dad.
House: Hufflepuff
Wand: 10 inches, vine wood, unicorn hair core, whippy
Pets: none.
Old 11-11-2015, 11:48 PM

Name: Calvin Othello
Age and Year: 15, 5th year
Appearance: dirty blond hair and emerald green eyes. He's about average height and stronger than he looks. There's also a long white scar that runs from his left wrist all the way up his arm, past his shoulder and stops when it travels about an inch onto the lower half of his face
Personality: bold, impulsive but smart, kind, a little strange but always nice to people unless you ask about his scar unless your a close friend or he'll suddenly become cold and distant and ignore you for the rest of the day
Blood status: pureblood but not proud of it
Family: dad (mom is dead) older brother who's in his seventh year (slytherin) and younger sister who's in her 2nd year (Gryffindor)
House: hufflepuff
Wand: oak, Phoenix core
Pets:silver tabby cat named Slyvester

Last edited by Steampunk; 11-12-2015 at 11:00 PM. Reason: I realized his personality probably fit hufflepuff better....