Quantcast Doctor Who! 8D - Page 20 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 04-24-2012, 08:00 PM

-Douglas Adams
Old 04-30-2012, 10:17 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id_oo...ure=digest_sun

It's been shipping them for so long it feels nice to get support. Haha.

-Douglas Adams
Old 05-01-2012, 11:18 AM

Just wondering, has anyone ever watched any of the exclusive Charlie McDonnell/DW things on youtube? There's this Christmas one, where Matt Smith is obsessed with badgers, and the guy who plays Rory, he and Charlie play a "song", it's so funny, and charlie got to ride inside a Dalek prop, the red one with a broken wheel, and-
lol, I'd check if out, it's so funny. XD
C'mon, Ferb!
We all ought to invite our friends to enjoy the beauty we dizcover in Life... Oops, I spelled discover with a Z ^_^'
GENERATION 8~ When you first see this, add one to the Generation and paste it on your sig as a sign of epicness. Social experiment!~
Old 05-02-2012, 09:55 PM

Location: Outside 221B Baker street waiting for the TARDIS while keeping an eye out for stray Ford Granadas
Send a message via MSN to HappyWithADashOfBlue Send a message via Skype™ to HappyWithADashOfBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandM View Post
Just wondering, has anyone ever watched any of the exclusive Charlie McDonnell/DW things on youtube? There's this Christmas one, where Matt Smith is obsessed with badgers, and the guy who plays Rory, he and Charlie play a "song", it's so funny, and charlie got to ride inside a Dalek prop, the red one with a broken wheel, and-
lol, I'd check if out, it's so funny. XD
I have! Those are some of my favorite confidential - Partially because I wish I could be able to visit the set and ride in a Dalek costume xDD - but mainly because Charlie is hilarious, and the badger ...

"Didn't think you were the type to lock a murder suspect in a giant freezer."

"He wouldn't answer my question."

---- BBC's Life on Mars
Old 05-03-2012, 09:37 PM

Location: Outside 221B Baker street waiting for the TARDIS while keeping an eye out for stray Ford Granadas
Send a message via MSN to HappyWithADashOfBlue Send a message via Skype™ to HappyWithADashOfBlue

Just found this awesome Multi-Era fan fiction, and I really liked it, even though Rose isn't exactly my favorite companion ever.

Link > http://www.whofic.com/viewstory.php?sid=44578

(Warning for: Well, the presence of Captain of the Innuendo Squad
)

---- BBC's Life on Mars

Last edited by HappyWithADashOfBlue; 05-03-2012 at 09:38 PM. Reason: I was a stupid derp and forgot to put the link in
Old 05-08-2012, 12:08 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opy5D...layer_embedded

This is pure winnage.

---- BBC's Life on Mars
Old 05-26-2012, 09:28 PM

This thread's been dead for almost a month :0 That needs to be fixed

---- BBC's Life on Mars
Old 05-26-2012, 10:37 PM

Okay, so I like Doctor Who so far (even though I haven't really seen that much of it) and there are some Doctor-related things that you might want to know. (Becuase this neglected thread needs reviving) ^_^

1. In the TV series, Shaun the Sheep, the sheep have a party and one of them is a DALEK! Lol...

2. (If you haven't already done this, spare yourself) Don't try fish fingers(or sticks) and custard (or pudding). This is what I said to Mina when I tried them. "Is it bad?" "No..." "Then is it good?" "...Noooooo..."

3. I haz a Sonic Screwdriver Keychain!!! I want one of those "Customize Your Own Sonic Screwdriver" things, but I'm nowhere near the place that sells them. -_-'

4. Mina totally got our local librarian to flip when we were discussing the book, A Wrinkle in Time, after I asked "Do you think that it's anything like "A Crack in the Wall"?" Moment of chatter. Mina pulls out her sonic screwdriver. The librarian flips and talks about how she REALLY wants a Tardis. ^_^

5. Can anybody recommend a good (and NOT scary) and funny Doctor Who episode? Preferably 10th or 11th, but 9th is acceptable. ;D

6. OMPJ. The 11th Doctor is getting a new companion (that's what my dad said)! SHE'D BETTER HAVE A CUTE NAME!!! (Rose and Amelia are taken) C:
Old 05-30-2012, 10:12 PM

1. OMG *runs to le netflix* You know how some people are too obsessed by cats because they think they're adorable? I'm too obsessed by daleks because I think they're adorable!

2. I love fish custard! I did actually try it with a friend while finishing the second half of series 6, and it's so good! I'm tots going to have it as a snack at sdcc

3. Cool! Being the magnificent derp I am, I've spent a total of $100 USD on screwdrivers (aka I own 3 xD), as I've fangirled about many a time on this thread

4. Cool! I haven't run into any adult whovians yet, but it's always fun when I run into a classmate who likes it.

5. Hm ... non-scary are more Eleven's thing, but I'll try to balance out 10 and 11.
- School Reunion (Series 2)
- Girl in the Fireplace (Series 2) *the villains are kind of creepy, but not scary like the angels*
- The Shakespeare Code (Series 3) *same kind of thing with GitF, the villians are kind of creepy, but not exactly scary*
- Partners in Crime (Series 4)
- Victory of the Daleks (Series 5)
- The Lodger (Series 5)
- Closing Time (Series 6)

I'm sure there are more, my brain's just dead right now

6. Yeah, JLC. I'm really attached to the Ponds because they were my first companions (just like I'm attached to Eleven ... any one slightly implies his possible regeneration and I'm just like 'nope nope, what'd you just say?'), so I'm not exactly elated for her arrival ... especially since I found her character to be a little bratty from the test dialogue ... but I'll give her a chance. I just don't want her to turn out to be River's daughter. Apparently, the new companion's name is Clara. Doesn't quite strike me as a companion's name, but I'll just have to wait for her last name to get leaked.

_______

Now that I got that done, I found this and BOOM. It's amazing. I don't quite care for Doomsday (the episode, I <3 the track), but I love this song.

---- BBC's Life on Mars
Old 05-30-2012, 10:30 PM

Clara? Okay, cute enough. If she turns out to be River's daughter, she's gonna ruin my future (the faaaaaar distant future) plans for another story. Thanks for the suggestions!

My dad is a fellow Whovian himself who is eager to talk about anything Doctor at any time of day! But the second (was it second? maybe third) episode that we (me, Mina, and Dad) watched was the one where the Doctor and Amy found River Song (the one with the weeping angels) and it was SO freaky!!! O_O (Even though we didn't finish it...)

And I LOOOOOOOOVE Daleks!!! I want a Dalek dress! Even though I'd have to make it, they're a super cute take on the "exterminating" little guys! ;D

Tags
28.6.42.12, allons-y!, bbc, bow ties are cool :d, bowtiesssss :3, chameleon circuit, dalek, doctor who, fantastic!, fezes are cool!, fezzes :d, fishcustard, geronimo!, istoleatimelordandranaway, jellybaby?, madman.with.a.box, power-of-squee, tardis, the doctor, the raggedy man, theonlyonemadenough, time travel, tv shows, who da man?, wibblywobblytimeywimey