Quantcast Doctor Who! 8D - Page 21 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 05-30-2012, 11:07 PM

I wanna TARDIS. End of story. But then I time-travel in my TARDIS, re-write the story, and do everything over again. Then I do it again, and again, and again, till the Doctor makes me stop, then I eat fish custard with him. End of story. Again. Then I time-travel, then repeat cycle. Or I start a petition to make Charlie Mcdonnel the 12th Doctor. 'Cause that'd be so cool-like. XD
C'mon, Ferb!
We all ought to invite our friends to enjoy the beauty we dizcover in Life... Oops, I spelled discover with a Z ^_^'
GENERATION 8~ When you first see this, add one to the Generation and paste it on your sig as a sign of epicness. Social experiment!~
Old 05-31-2012, 12:38 AM

Location: Outside 221B Baker street waiting for the TARDIS while keeping an eye out for stray Ford Granadas
Send a message via MSN to HappyWithADashOfBlue Send a message via Skype™ to HappyWithADashOfBlue

I want a TARDIS as well. But my friend told me that if I ever stepped foot inside the TARDIS, the distress signals would go off or something

"Didn't think you were the type to lock a murder suspect in a giant freezer."

"He wouldn't answer my question."

---- BBC's Life on Mars
Old 05-31-2012, 05:57 AM

I'm considering making my bedroom door a TARDIS door... THAT WOULD BE EPYK.
And everyday at school I bring in my iPod Touch and watch Doctor Who on it. EEK!!!!!
I want to steal the Doctor's fez, bow tie (bow ties are COOL) and TARDIS. And sonic.
Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. Being a geek is extremely liberating.
~ Simon Pegg

┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐

TWO HEARTS AND TWENTY-SEVEN BRAINS.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:22 AM

OMPJ!!!! You should totally make your door look like a TARDIS door!!! That would be SOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEPIIIIIIC!!! I wonder if somebody in the great-wide-world has already done that...But it's still a really really really really really cool idea!!! You want a Fez? Looks like you have to go to the Fez Dispenser! (a joke from Phineas and Ferb. My dad says that the Doctor needs one of those)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonRider View Post
I'm considering making my bedroom door a TARDIS door... THAT WOULD BE EPYK.
And everyday at school I bring in my iPod Touch and watch Doctor Who on it. EEK!!!!!
I want to steal the Doctor's fez, bow tie (bow ties are COOL) and TARDIS. And sonic.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:20 PM

Location: Outside 221B Baker street waiting for the TARDIS while keeping an eye out for stray Ford Granadas
Send a message via MSN to HappyWithADashOfBlue Send a message via Skype™ to HappyWithADashOfBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoCat View Post
OMPJ!!!! You should totally make your door look like a TARDIS door!!! That would be SOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEPIIIIIIC!!! I wonder if somebody in the great-wide-world has already done that...But it's still a really really really really really cool idea!!! You want a Fez? Looks like you have to go to the Fez Dispenser! (a joke from Phineas and Ferb. My dad says that the Doctor needs one of those)
My mom made my door a TARDIS for my birthday a couple months ago, and it's been that way ever since My room looks bigger on the inside now. (which is good. 'Cause it's tiny.)

---- BBC's Life on Mars
Old 06-01-2012, 07:22 PM

Lol! It's not actually bigger on the inside. It's just smaller on the outside! (A joke from a Doctor Who poll thing that Mina showed me where those where options of what you could say when you stepped into the TARDIS) *rambles on-and-on about everything Doctor related until everyone turns and leaves* Waaaaaaait! I not be done rambling!
Old 06-01-2012, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Lol! It's not actually bigger on the inside. It's just smaller on the outside! (A joke from a Doctor Who poll thing that Mina showed me where those where options of what you could say when you stepped into the TARDIS) *rambles on-and-on about everything Doctor related until everyone turns and leaves* Waaaaaaait! I not be done rambling!
I'm not leaving! I love it when other people than myself are interested in rambling on and on about everything Doctor related! What I love making more are obselete references. Like for my sports team ... I chose the number 6 because I can therefore I will. And the guy I have to walk down the promotion stage with for 8th grade promotion's name is ... Alonso. When I found out, I was just like

And all the people with me were all "Stop acting like that, he's not bad, look who I have to be with, blah blah"

I've been desprately been trying to get my parents to let me wear converse to the event ever since (and before then too)

---- BBC's Life on Mars

Last edited by HappyWithADashOfBlue; 06-01-2012 at 11:50 PM.
Old 06-02-2012, 11:27 AM

Okay, I'm supposed to be busy, so not too much rambling today! Alonso! That's too funny! You should run up to him and scream "Allons-y!" and just run away. (I'm kidding...that's a little too weird) I was hoping that my French lesson would teach me Allons-y, but I haven't gotten to it yet! I gotta run now! Allons-y!!!
Old 06-02-2012, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Okay, I'm supposed to be busy, so not too much rambling today! Alonso! That's too funny! You should run up to him and scream "Allons-y!" and just run away. (I'm kidding...that's a little too weird) I was hoping that my French lesson would teach me Allons-y, but I haven't gotten to it yet! I gotta run now! Allons-y!!!
Actually, at the beginning of the year, my friend Troy (who's also a whovian) and I were placed in a group with Alonso. And we said "allons-y alonso" a lot. Haha Alonso got really confused.

---- BBC's Life on Mars
Old 06-03-2012, 01:33 PM

Yvonne: Thank you, Sebastian. I think it's very important to know everyone by name. Torchwood is a very modern organisation. People skills. That's what it's all about these days. I'm a people person.
Doctor: Have you got anyone called Alonso?

>.<
Then back again
At the bitter end
Salt and liquid blend
From the corner of my eyes
So let your heart hold fast
For this soon shall pass
There's another hill ahead.

Tags
28.6.42.12, allons-y!, bbc, bow ties are cool :d, bowtiesssss :3, chameleon circuit, dalek, doctor who, fantastic!, fezes are cool!, fezzes :d, fishcustard, geronimo!, istoleatimelordandranaway, jellybaby?, madman.with.a.box, power-of-squee, tardis, the doctor, the raggedy man, theonlyonemadenough, time travel, tv shows, who da man?, wibblywobblytimeywimey