Quantcast Fangirliness and Fanboyness... - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-29-2012, 09:51 PM
Leloo Leloo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: instagram.com/vanamation
Posts: 786
Default

Two words:

SHERLOCK.

HOLMES.


*obviousness* X^D

Oh, and Doctor Who... Those are the things I fangirl over most. Especially the SH one. :^3
__________________
"This city dreams under a lightning storm. There's no reason for us to miss the stars."
~Lophii by gravitycure
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-29-2012, 09:57 PM
camikat camikat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: actualizing things
Posts: 8,144
Default

The Beatles, The Twilight Zone, The Hunger Games. Not much else. X^D
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-29-2012, 10:34 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the feds will never find me
Posts: 11,037
Default

The Hunger Games.
Star Wars. (ANAKIN. Period.)
Harrison Ford. Which of course means...
Indiana Jones.
Percy Jackson. Anything related.
LEO. VALDEZ. (Not as much as Anakin Skywalker, but still...)

Hmmm... I have to go think of more now.............
__________________
trails of f i r e
you always knew
they would carry me home
they'd lead me to y o u
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-29-2012, 11:07 PM
Eric Eric is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: In a location
Posts: 1,044
Default

Ok, um....

Whose Line is it Anyway(Colin Mochrie and Ryan Stiles WOOT!!)
The Colin and Brad Show (Nothing better than watching two idiots sing while stepping over mouse traps)
STAR WARS!!!!
HARRY POTTER!!!
ANAKIN SKYWALKER VS. HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!
Minecraft
World of Warcraft
Star Wars The Old Republic
(if you haven't noticed yet I'm into gaming)
Pendragon Series
Reading
Writing
Justin Bieber beating up the paparazzi, lol
Fiddler on the Roof(I played Motel the tailor in our school play)
JOHN FREAKING WILLIAMS!!!!!(He did the music for Fiddler on the Roof, Star Wars, Harry Potter, E.T., Superman, Jaws, Indiana Jones, Home Alone, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Saving Private Ryan, Hook, Jurassic Park, so much more and is now doing the music for the 2012 London Summer Olympics!!!!!!!!)
Kidpub
Dexter(MASUKA!)
Exclamation marks and capitol letters
Lost(4 8 15 16 23 42)
Desperate Housewives(Oh God why did I mention that)

I think that's about it.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-30-2012, 09:34 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the feds will never find me
Posts: 11,037
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Ok, um....

Whose Line is it Anyway(Colin Mochrie and Ryan Stiles WOOT!!)
The Colin and Brad Show (Nothing better than watching two idiots sing while stepping over mouse traps)
STAR WARS!!!!
HARRY POTTER!!!
ANAKIN SKYWALKER VS. HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!
Minecraft
World of Warcraft
Star Wars The Old Republic
(if you haven't noticed yet I'm into gaming)
Pendragon Series
Reading
Writing
Justin Bieber beating up the paparazzi, lol
Fiddler on the Roof(I played Motel the tailor in our school play)
JOHN FREAKING WILLIAMS!!!!!(He did the music for Fiddler on the Roof, Star Wars, Harry Potter, E.T., Superman, Jaws, Indiana Jones, Home Alone, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Saving Private Ryan, Hook, Jurassic Park, so much more and is now doing the music for the 2012 London Summer Olympics!!!!!!!!)
Kidpub
Dexter(MASUKA!)
Exclamation marks and capitol letters
Lost(4 8 15 16 23 42)
Desperate Housewives(Oh God why did I mention that)

I think that's about it.
Anakin Skywalker vs. Harry Potter? ANAKIN. SKYWALKER. Duh.
__________________
trails of f i r e
you always knew
they would carry me home
they'd lead me to y o u
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-30-2012, 09:43 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the feds will never find me
Posts: 11,037
Default

Characters...

Anakin Skywalker.
Leo Valdez.
Artemis Fowl.
Percy Jackson.
Katniss Everdeen.
Gale Hawthorne.

Can't think of any more characters at the moment. Notice they're all boys, except for Katniss...

Oh, right. All of my OCs. If those count.
__________________
trails of f i r e
you always knew
they would carry me home
they'd lead me to y o u
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-30-2012, 11:01 PM
MandM MandM is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Mobius, of course.
Posts: 952
Default

*And now, Mina commences with the screaming her head off* *insert long, obnixious yell/scream/crying here* OMPJOMPJOMPJOMPJOMPJOMPJOMPJOMPJOMPJOMPJOMPJOMPJOM PJOMPJOMPJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
Guess who's a fangirl? *Ooh, OHHH, pick MEEEEE!!!!!!*
Someday, I will have my STANCOT Club, an SOS Brigade, and/or my PLMLPHTTYDJNP&F Club! BTW, that's the Sonic-Transformers-Astroboy-Narnia-Chipmunks-Owls.of.ga'hoole-Tintin Club, Spreading excitement all Over the world with haruhi Suzumiya, and/or ProfessorLayton-MyLittlePony-HowToTrainYourDragon-JimmyNeutron-Phineas&Ferb Club, respectively. ^_^
Okee-dokee-smokey, I'm all set as a fangirl! Except, I forgot Doctor Who... and Lucky Star... and the Avengers... and Superman/supergirl/wonderwoman-who-is-awesome... etc... ^_^'
Hey, CosmoCat, did I miss anything? XD jk, but still, I think I missed something. XD
__________________
To: You-Who-Is-Reading-This; I think you're brilliant. From, Mina.
<"/ c"|
^
C'mon, Ferb!
We all ought to invite our friends to enjoy the beauty we dizcover in Life... Oops, I spelled discover with a Z ^_^'
GENERATION 8~ When you first see this, add one to the Generation and paste it on your sig as a sign of epicness. Social experiment!~
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-30-2012, 11:08 PM
CosmoCat CosmoCat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: EVERYWHERE IN AMERICA! 8D actually just North
Posts: 1,956
Default

Ya forgot the Vocaloids. ^_^ (Brace yourself, readers...she'll probably remember everything that she forgot earlier!) Haven't you told anybody about your newest addition to the stuffed-toys department? Hmmmmmm?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandM View Post
*And now, Mina commences with the screaming her head off* *insert long, obnixious yell/scream/crying here* OMPJOMPJOMPJOMPJOMPJOMPJOMPJOMPJOMPJOMPJOMPJOMPJOM PJOMPJOMPJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
Guess who's a fangirl? *Ooh, OHHH, pick MEEEEE!!!!!!*
Someday, I will have my STANCOT Club, an SOS Brigade, and/or my PLMLPHTTYDJNP&F Club! BTW, that's the Sonic-Transformers-Astroboy-Narnia-Chipmunks-Owls.of.ga'hoole-Tintin Club, Spreading excitement all Over the world with haruhi Suzumiya, and/or ProfessorLayton-MyLittlePony-HowToTrainYourDragon-JimmyNeutron-Phineas&Ferb Club, respectively. ^_^
Okee-dokee-smokey, I'm all set as a fangirl! Except, I forgot Doctor Who... and Lucky Star... and the Avengers... and Superman/supergirl/wonderwoman-who-is-awesome... etc... ^_^'
Hey, CosmoCat, did I miss anything? XD jk, but still, I think I missed something. XD
__________________
"Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me..."
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-30-2012, 11:10 PM
MandM MandM is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Mobius, of course.
Posts: 952
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoCat View Post
Ya forgot the Vocaloids. ^_^ (Brace yourself, readers...she'll probably remember everything that she forgot earlier!) Haven't you told anybody about your newest addition to the stuffed-toys department? Hmmmmmm?
*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES* AH MAH GOODINEZZ, IFORGOTTHAT VOCALOIDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
Drat, I knew I forgot something! XD *giggles* I got me a plush Tintin beanie baby, in case anyone was wondering. ^_^
__________________
To: You-Who-Is-Reading-This; I think you're brilliant. From, Mina.
<"/ c"|
^
C'mon, Ferb!
We all ought to invite our friends to enjoy the beauty we dizcover in Life... Oops, I spelled discover with a Z ^_^'
GENERATION 8~ When you first see this, add one to the Generation and paste it on your sig as a sign of epicness. Social experiment!~
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-31-2012, 12:50 AM
HappyWithADashOfBlue HappyWithADashOfBlue is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Outside 221B Baker street waiting for the TARDIS while keeping an eye out for stray Ford Granadas
Posts: 2,232
Send a message via MSN to HappyWithADashOfBlue Send a message via Skype™ to HappyWithADashOfBlue
Default

I fangirl over many. many. many. many. MANY. Different things. Mainly BBC programs though, like Sherlock, Doctor Who, and Life on Mars. Some times I fan girl over one more than the other. Like right now I'm in more of a LoM mood. Please tell me someone else's seen the show. I know of only one of my friends who's seen it!
__________________
"For all we know, they could've been ninjas!"

"Didn't think you were the type to lock a murder suspect in a giant freezer."

"He wouldn't answer my question."


---- BBC's Life on Mars
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fanboy, fanboy or fangirl, fangirl

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.