Quantcast Goodbye thread (for you to let us know if you're leaving or coming back or something) - Page 92 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2015, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
i honestly don't know anymore i feel like i should leave kp bc it's making things worse most times (and also no one would notice if i left lol) but i just can't
ive been on here too long dammit
i can never let go even though it might be best also bc of my mood swings and like sometimes im like "screw it everything triggers me and no one cares im gone" and other times it's like "ive been on here so long im granny sravani right" so yeah constant turmoil it's v crappy i wish i could just make a choice but instead i just choose to masquerade as a kp ghost ugh ugh ugh
basically i want to say goodbye but im afraid i won't so you guys are gonna have to put up with me for longer
Take your time, there's no rush. and I would definitely notice if you were gone! I missed you so much when I was off KidPub, I've seen so many old friends since I logged on again after a year or so. It's hard to let go, though. But seriously, take your time, don't feel pressured. You're never too old for KidPub, (even if it does say KID in the title) and I will support you no matter what decision you make.
Old 04-17-2015, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockshadow View Post
Take your time, there's no rush. and I would definitely notice if you were gone! I missed you so much when I was off KidPub, I've seen so many old friends since I logged on again after a year or so. It's hard to let go, though. But seriously, take your time, don't feel pressured. You're never too old for KidPub, (even if it does say KID in the title) and I will support you no matter what decision you make.
really?? i didn't know you knew i existed wow xD
i guess.. it's just mood swings rly suck and now im sort of in the "i should leave" phase but it'll fade again and return agh >.< thanks for replying tho and im prolly gonna stay here for a while
like several times i wanted to write a legit goodbye post but then i realized that id just want to return like two days later and it'd come across as shallow so yeah
i will continue with this indecision xp
Old 06-20-2015, 05:11 PM

hey team!! i'm going to china for a month (!!) starting tomorrow. i'll be teaching english in a tiny village in 福建 (fujian) called 松口 (songkou) and i'm super excited!! but i don't have access to internet, so when i'm not on kp or any other social media until july 22nd, i haven't died, i'll just be livin it up in rural southern china
peace, squad ily all
Old 06-21-2015, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaR View Post
hey team!! i'm going to china for a month (!!) starting tomorrow. i'll be teaching english in a tiny village in 福建 (fujian) called 松口 (songkou) and i'm super excited!! but i don't have access to internet, so when i'm not on kp or any other social media until july 22nd, i haven't died, i'll just be livin it up in rural southern china
peace, squad ily all
i'm going to be 130 kilometers away i could literally swim there (probably not)
a lot of grandparents of the peeps in my class are all from 福建 good luck ouo
(not my grandpa he's from 蘇州)
Old 06-29-2015, 05:55 AM

Goodbye
tenchar
Old 06-29-2015, 05:02 PM

literally guys i'm just never going to officially leave like i'll drift in and out and then i'll go to college and one day you'll just see me reappear and i'll be like "hello from my dorm room how's the nes going"
Old 06-29-2015, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
literally guys i'm just never going to officially leave like i'll drift in and out and then i'll go to college and one day you'll just see me reappear and i'll be like "hello from my dorm room how's the nes going"
same though
Old 07-03-2015, 12:58 AM

y'know what just ignore whatever i post on this thread
so like im not leaving permanently (lol like that was a surprise) even tho it's prolly be better if i did but i will be pretty inactive and i guess ill mostly just prowl wb haha
Old 07-25-2015, 02:48 AM

oh look it's me and I'm back, queer as ever (am I allowed to be openly not straight now phew that's a relief)

Wow so I joined this place five years ago and then kinda went on a really long hiatus where I only barely drifted in for these last two years because very unfortunate family problems and reasons. So yeah I'm back I think? We'll have to see. But yeah, I missed this place and I missed this community, and I think it's surprising to see how much everybody has changed and grown up.

Also looking back on what I posted two+ years ago? My lordy, I was an interesting child.

queer power, queer pride.
Old 10-03-2015, 07:09 PM

I'm thinking of maybe leaving KidPub for a bit. Maybe a month or two. If not, a bit more. I just feel like nothing on KidPub is happening at all. In two days, three stories have been posted. Usually we used to got three PAGES of stories in two days. I'm sorry, I just need a bit of a break.
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains

Tags
*caps* gabi. stay. :'c, 28.6.42.12, asdfghjllll;, ct! no!, don't goooooo, dont leave, gabi noooooooo!, gabiiiiiiiiiii, goodbye tags, i don't want to go, idunknowubuti'llmissu, m.e. ur a sister, no dont go max, no not pokey ):, nogabiiiiid:, over and out, please dont go gabi, stay gabi! :(, thetagsspelloutoursorrow, we'll miss you gabi, we'llmissyougabi, wearegoingtomissyou, wheredidevery1go :(, wut no max no just no, you guise ;(