Quantcast Bit of Lark~ June Edition - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 06-17-2009, 03:27 AM

Default Bit of Lark~ June Edition

Okay. Staff is a bad idea. I'm winging it. If you want something in the newsletter, drop me a note and I'll see what I can do.
Revamping this a bit differently.
~
Music:
Okay, y'all know I do a DJ station for KPWZ. So here's some songs I haven't put there yet.
Everything'll Be Alright by Joshua Radin:http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/song...lright/8540356
Worlds Collide: A Fairy Tale by Plumb:http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/song...ry_Tale/612462
I Hate You (Dearly) by Rivulets and Violets:http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/song...early/22407360
~
Writer-ish News:
KidPubary~!~!~!
Starting July 15 and ending August 16. Can you do 50,000 words in a month? I dare you! Try it. I've failed a few times, but I am sooooo gonna make it this time!
~
KidPub News:
For those of you who entered the KP June (or was it May?) Contest, the results come out on the 21st of June (I think it was the May contest).
Perry is doing a book give-away for those of you who didn't see it. He's giving away a book a week (or was it month?) from the books that have been published by us! Really cool, check it out. Tell your friends, because you don't have to be KidPubbian to enter! Get one of the frawesome books that Perry has published and see the awesomeness of the kid writers. (Shameless advertising [-.-'] )
~
Ask Me:
Inshallah I'll have this up next time.
You have a question? Ask me anything. I'll give you answer whether I know the real answer or not. Whether it's for advice, titles or your math homework (although I will warn you math is not my strength and I will probably give you non-sensical answers), I'll do my best.
~
And that wraps it up!
If you want to see anything in the next issue, let me know and I'll think on it.
Peace y'all.
Calla
Old 06-17-2009, 03:48 AM

Send a message via AIM to Danish621 Send a message via Yahoo to Danish621

It's great! Very, very late and great! (WOW that was a lame rhyme. 9_9)

Have a grape day.
Old 07-03-2009, 10:10 AM

Congrats Great Newspaper

Lacey: Karen, I'm glad you're here. Look, we need to talk about the book club.
Karen Pelly: I thought the first rule of book club was, you don't talk about book club.
Lacey: That's fight club.
Karen Pelly: How do you know about fight club?