Quantcast Is anyone else getting harassed on youtube? - Page 4 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > And Now, the News...
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 12-06-2016, 09:44 AM
Zelda Zelda is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: spaceship
Posts: 975
Default

@Elliot, I replied to your email, but honesty I think there's something wrong with how my account sends outbound emails, so either you never got the email, or it ended up in your junk folder. It should be under the title RE:creesnshots.

If you don't find it, let me know,

//

ServicePlot is the new user(Markison) what the hell.
__________________
Little boy inside my chest
Breathe some life into my bones
I've been lost and wandering
Down and out and missing home


(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 12-06-2016, 10:05 AM
otaku otaku is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Cabeswater
Posts: 6,599
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
@Elliot, I replied to your email, but honesty I think there's something wrong with how my account sends outbound emails, so either you never got the email, or it ended up in your junk folder. It should be under the title RE:creesnshots.

If you don't find it, let me know,

//

ServicePlot is the new user(Markison) what the hell.
for real? the heCK??
__________________
t i r e d
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 12-06-2016, 10:14 AM
Zelda Zelda is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: spaceship
Posts: 975
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by otaku View Post
for real? the heCK??
Yeah, check out his/her bio.
Ngl, i'm kinda interested in what s/he's going to do on here. I mean, you have to be pretty messed up to spend 15 dollars just to be able to comment 'ur autistic lol' on some kids' stories.
__________________
Little boy inside my chest
Breathe some life into my bones
I've been lost and wandering
Down and out and missing home


(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 12-06-2016, 11:49 AM
Jesse Jesse is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: a place tantalizingly close to home
Posts: 5,700
Send a message via Skype™ to Jesse
Default

I'm emailing Perry right now
__________________
ďIf you choose to be invisible, itís a superpower; if itís forced upon you, itís a plight. The same goes for being visible.Ē - Kathryn Schulz, Sight Unseen
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 12-06-2016, 12:48 PM
Jesse Jesse is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: a place tantalizingly close to home
Posts: 5,700
Send a message via Skype™ to Jesse
Default

Quote:
Dear Perry,
Please ban this member: https://www.kidpub.com/users/bigstone
He goes by the name of "serviceplot" and has been harassing Kidpub users on their Youtube channels. By going to the video section on "read stories", he has been able to find our Youtube accounts and harass us repeatedly. For example--he called a user Esther a "dyke" and "autistic" and insulted her appearance on Google hangouts. He's attempted to gain access into another user's Twitter account and constantly criticizes female users on their appearances.
His Google+ account is filled with Neo-Nazi ideologies and racist slurs.
Here is a forum where you can find more information:
https://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4627
Recently, he made a post claiming to be a new member, but today he changed his username to Serviceplot and his bio is not filled with awful language. Please take action. Thank you!

On behalf of all Kidpub members,
Jesse
^I hope no one minds me using their names. sorry! I didn't think about that until after I sent it to Perry.
__________________
ďIf you choose to be invisible, itís a superpower; if itís forced upon you, itís a plight. The same goes for being visible.Ē - Kathryn Schulz, Sight Unseen
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 12-06-2016, 02:19 PM
Read_Write Read_Write is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: prythian
Posts: 1,054
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
^I hope no one minds me using their names. sorry! I didn't think about that until after I sent it to Perry.
that's a great email, thank you.
i might send something too, if I have time later (im in class rn)
but holy crap.

what is happening to kp?

(also is there a way to report members? i kinda doubt it and i haven't had a reason to before, so...)
__________________
is it summer yet

Last edited by Read_Write; 12-06-2016 at 04:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 12-06-2016, 03:49 PM
otaku otaku is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Cabeswater
Posts: 6,599
Default

That is disgusting. I cannot believe he would say that sort of shit in his bio
__________________
t i r e d
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 12-06-2016, 04:20 PM
Zelda Zelda is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: spaceship
Posts: 975
Default

"Ok, here's how it's going to work:

You're going to stop communicating with anyone from Kidpub. You will stop all contact with KPers outside of Kidpub, this includes comments on Youtube or Google+, messages on Google Hangouts, and messages on Twitter. Any and all other platforms that you may think of will not be used to contact any Kidpub users. If you wish to remain in contact with someone on the KP site then you will only address them in a completely civil manner that is free of all offensive slang, derogatory terms, and general offensive commentation.

Because if you do not, I will contact the police. What you are doing constitues cyberbullying, which is a civil offence and can land you anything from explusion to time in prison. I have screenshots of several of the messages you have sent users on KP, so there is no way for you to go back and erase evidence. And, if you think that using a fake account (which is impersonation, by the way, and in some cases is also considered illegal) protects you in any way, then you're wrong, because it's not the false information you feed accounts that police track, it's the IP address of the computer an account is accessed from that gets examined. I happen to have the contact information of a police officer who is strongly against cyberbullying and I am not afraid to go to him for help.

Do not continue cyberbullying the members of Kidpub. You will be reported to the authorities.

Now, if you decide you would like to be a part of the KP community, then fine, it's not my place to prevent you from doing so, but please be civil. I think you may find that KP is actually a rather open-minded and accepting place.

Thanks,

Re. "

^ there's the comment I just sent him.
__________________
Little boy inside my chest
Breathe some life into my bones
I've been lost and wandering
Down and out and missing home


(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 12-06-2016, 04:20 PM
Gracithe1andonly Gracithe1andonly is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Abiding in Christ, hopefully.
Posts: 1,736
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
"Ok, here's how it's going to work:

You're going to stop communicating with anyone from Kidpub. You will stop all contact with KPers outside of Kidpub, this includes comments on Youtube or Google+, messages on Google Hangouts, and messages on Twitter. Any and all other platforms that you may think of will not be used to contact any Kidpub users. If you wish to remain in contact with someone on the KP site then you will only address them in a completely civil manner that is free of all offensive slang, derogatory terms, and general offensive commentation.

Because if you do not, I will contact the police. What you are doing constitues cyberbullying, which is a civil offence and can land you anything from explusion to time in prison. I have screenshots of several of the messages you have sent users on KP, so there is no way for you to go back and erase evidence. And, if you think that using a fake account (which is impersonation, by the way, and in some cases is also considered illegal) protects you in any way, then you're wrong, because it's not the false information you feed accounts that police track, it's the IP address of the computer an account is accessed from that gets examined. I happen to have the contact information of a police officer who is strongly against cyberbullying and I am not afraid to go to him for help.

Do not continue cyberbullying the members of Kidpub. You will be reported to the authorities.

Now, if you decide you would like to be a part of the KP community, then fine, it's not my place to prevent you from doing so, but please be civil. I think you may find that KP is actually a rather open-minded and accepting place.

Thanks,

Re. "

^ there's the comment I just sent him.
bless you bless your post bless your policeman friend
__________________
i found love where it wasn't supposed to be;
right in front of me.
talk some sense to me...


-i found, amber run
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 12-06-2016, 04:32 PM
otaku otaku is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Cabeswater
Posts: 6,599
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
"Ok, here's how it's going to work:

You're going to stop communicating with anyone from Kidpub. You will stop all contact with KPers outside of Kidpub, this includes comments on Youtube or Google+, messages on Google Hangouts, and messages on Twitter. Any and all other platforms that you may think of will not be used to contact any Kidpub users. If you wish to remain in contact with someone on the KP site then you will only address them in a completely civil manner that is free of all offensive slang, derogatory terms, and general offensive commentation.

Because if you do not, I will contact the police. What you are doing constitues cyberbullying, which is a civil offence and can land you anything from explusion to time in prison. I have screenshots of several of the messages you have sent users on KP, so there is no way for you to go back and erase evidence. And, if you think that using a fake account (which is impersonation, by the way, and in some cases is also considered illegal) protects you in any way, then you're wrong, because it's not the false information you feed accounts that police track, it's the IP address of the computer an account is accessed from that gets examined. I happen to have the contact information of a police officer who is strongly against cyberbullying and I am not afraid to go to him for help.

Do not continue cyberbullying the members of Kidpub. You will be reported to the authorities.

Now, if you decide you would like to be a part of the KP community, then fine, it's not my place to prevent you from doing so, but please be civil. I think you may find that KP is actually a rather open-minded and accepting place.

Thanks,

Re. "

^ there's the comment I just sent him.
thank you for offering an ultimatum with weight that is real and palpable i respect you a lot and i hope that this does not go unremarked on
__________________
t i r e d
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.