Quantcast The Gulf Of Mexico Oil Spill - Page 3 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > And Now, the News...
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2010, 08:05 PM

Oh lordy. I hate going back to this thread, it's too depressing.

-Douglas Adams
Old 06-25-2010, 10:22 PM

I hate how the magazine even blame people. Can't they all just help to clean it up. I hate how this is killing animals. I hate that this had to happen. The magazine TIME. On the front cover it says How to Clean up the Mess in big letters and below it says in smaller letters: And who to blame*

Can't they just start helping to clean up?!
Old 06-25-2010, 10:26 PM

I heard a story about a guy who was helping pick up the tar that washe dup on shore and was tryin gto give it to teh authorized workers who were also cleaning it up. He tried to give him his garbage bag full of tar so the worker could dispose of it but the person jsut said, "That's not my job." And drove off. NO JOKE!

You think peopel would atleast PRETEND to care about the planet so they don't look like total jerks.
"YEAH I CAN SEE THAT." ~Neina and I

SPFTW
SkulduggeryPleasantForTheWin
Old 06-26-2010, 03:58 PM

Location: Stalking in the silence; listening to your tortured dreams.

It just...frustrates, angers, and infuriates me all at once. Sometimes I just can't think that people can get any lower than they are now, and then, they do something asinine like this.

We lie best when we lie to ourselves. ~ It; Stephen King.
Old 06-26-2010, 04:56 PM

Exactly. What's wrong with the world? How can there possibly be people who just... don't care? Soulless, heartless... I just don't understand how people would rather turn their heads and look away than help animals and a planet truly in need. I just despise that our race would do that.
Old 06-26-2010, 05:13 PM

Location: Stalking in the silence; listening to your tortured dreams.

Has anyone else noticed that we can't just help animals. We have to add something like "Help the people in need!" As well as "Help the animals!" Why can't we just help the animals, instead of having to include our race as well? It takes me to a whole new level of frustrated. It's things like this that give me instant headaches it makes me so angry....

We lie best when we lie to ourselves. ~ It; Stephen King.
Old 06-26-2010, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowbubble View Post
I heard a story about a guy who was helping pick up the tar that washe dup on shore and was tryin gto give it to teh authorized workers who were also cleaning it up. He tried to give him his garbage bag full of tar so the worker could dispose of it but the person jsut said, "That's not my job." And drove off. NO JOKE!

You think peopel would atleast PRETEND to care about the planet so they don't look like total jerks.
OMG are you serious?!? (well, you did say no joke I guess....) That is awful. People are so ignorant. I mean, we all share the same Earth! It will effect everyone! "Not my job" TERRIBLE. I despise the human race.

-Douglas Adams
Old 06-27-2010, 06:05 PM

You know some people would just say, "Isn't that little anymal cute!" and when the time when animals are in need come, they just act as if it's nothing big!
Old 06-27-2010, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowbubble View Post
IT's weird, I feel like such a coward. Whenever I hear anythign about it I just want to go into my room and lock the door, I just hate thinkign about it. Totally agreed SilverRipple, I could jsut tear my hair out cuz I just CAN'T DO ANYTHING!!!

Oh yeah, the boys in my fifteh grade class were all like, "It's the beginning of 2012!!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by RosiePie07 View Post
Yeah, it's ridiculous, we're so stupid and conceited. As you can tell from my signature, I hate what mankind has become - we weren't that bad, like, four thousand years ago. Freakin' "industrial era", screw that! Pardon my language, but I miss the time when Greek Mythology thrived and polytheism was the norm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwara View Post
It just...frustrates, angers, and infuriates me all at once. Sometimes I just can't think that people can get any lower than they are now, and then, they do something asinine like this.
I know ho;9w you feel, Rosie. Too bad Saratopian dragons could come and save us.
Rainbowbubble/(and in a way, Kiwara)-begining of 2012? hahahaha! Sooooo stupid! This was just some idiots mistake and they don't give a crud becasue they aren't really the ones suffering!
And Kiwara all herself-Welcome back!

Psst....Read Ascending. It's in my track.
and the best part? It's by my best friend, Rose.
Old 06-27-2010, 07:16 PM

It hasn't hit Texas yet. Animals are dying and people are worrying about how the seafood prices are going up. *shakes head in dissapointment* They released dolphins in Flordia that survived into Texas' part of the Gulf. I hope it doesn't hit us. I pray to God that we get this mess cleaned up fast so no more animals have to pay for our stupidity.