Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply

Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-12-2011, 11:19 PM
WolfWriter WolfWriter is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 392
Default *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3

Okay, so many girls, when they get together, talk about...BOYS. Of course :3 And I'm a girl so I don't know what guys do, but I know that girls pop up in conversations :] And many of us think it's fun to talk about the people we like. We like to brag about them and let everyone know how awesome they are and how much we look up to them and want to be with them. wow, that was dramatic, but whatever :P

Anywho, some of us might not be interested in the opposite gender. Some of us might already have had a boyfriend or girlfriend. Some of us quietly crush on someone. And some of us have a mutual crush...so what's your story? Why do you like the person you do, if you do? And what would you do for them?

It's okay to brag here as long as you don't debate about who has a better crush -__- But this can be a place for us to show off the person we like to the world :] And hopefully not worry about them seeing it...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-12-2011, 11:26 PM
WolfWriter WolfWriter is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 392
Default

The person I like is named Josh.

First off, when I met him, I noticed that he was really cute. Well, newsflash, there are a lot of cute guys. I usually just shrug it off and act normal, tell myself that I don't know them so I can't like them. I just like their looks. So when I first met Josh, this was how it was. He introdcued himself, high-fived me, blah blah blah. He was cute. Whatevs.

As time went on and I saw him more and more, I started to get to know him. I know that his dad is a pastor at the local church and that he's really involved in his/our youth group and church. We only had one direct conversation, but I've caught his gaze a few times :3

I had never liked anyone like that. I have a list of traits I look for in a guy...but I'd never known someone to meet so many of them. He had a girlfriend, but then they broke up and he was kind of upset. So I was upset. I didn't care if he had a girlfriend, as long as they were HAPPY. And he had NO REGRETS. That's the kind of life I wanted him to live, so when his heart broke, my heart broke for him. But sometimes your heart has to break to find your other half.

Not an hour passes when I don't think about him. When my friends and I are together, playing truth or dare, I love to talk about him. And when anyone mentions him, I go on red alert.

I love him. He's the first person I've loved. He leaves my crushes in the dust. Even though we've hardly talked directly and I don't know if he even knows my name, my heart breaks with his and I would be anything for him. I admire him and I just...I just love him. :]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-12-2011, 11:39 PM
L.S.Trendom L.S.Trendom is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift
Posts: 58,652
Default

Possibly Randomize… I was going to say Outside Life, but I just looked and saw that it's a section, not a forum. :P This works too.

I have no crush, so… boringness. :P Unless my crush is nothingness in the form of human, which would be rather epik like… :P

But I wish you luck with your crush!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-12-2011, 11:44 PM
GabiDi GabiDi is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: i
Posts: 21,887
Default

My various past crushes are...

Well, I used to be pathetically in love with a friend of my older brothers...

I'm fairly certain he had the VAGUEST of crushes on me as well, just at first though...

Then he was a total jerk who didn't work, was bratty and everything, and I fell pathetically OUT of love...

BORING!
__________________
"In the beginning, the universe was created.
This made a lot of people upset and has been widely regarded as a bad idea."

-Douglas Adams
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-12-2011, 11:47 PM
rachelkirsten rachelkirsten is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In fourth year at Hogwarts, going on epic adventures at night with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.
Posts: 1,529
Default

Awww, that's sweet, WolfWriter!! Okay, here's all about mine:

Okay, first of all, we are both Sophomores. My crush has blonde hair, he is tall, tan, and loves sports. I love sports more than anything too.

So, I'm Homeschooled, and I go to a co-op on Mondays where I take classes. My crush, his name is Jeremy, goes there too. We were in Writing Class together that my Mom taught.

Several co-op weeks went by, I never really noticed him. I mean, I NOTICED him, but I never really thought about him. Until my Mom kept telling me, "Jeremy seems like a great guy" and "Jeremy seems like a really cute kid" ect. I started thinking about him. NOT liking him, but I thought about him once in awhile, you know, just how you think about lots of people.

Our first conversation was on Facebook Chat after he asked me to be friends on Facebook. He talked to me first . . . and we ended up having over a thirty-minute conversation.

Then, several weeks later, (I didn't like him yet), I had a dream. The dream was about him and me kissing. When I woke up, I was like "What???", because I wouldn't let myself like him. Maybe I liked him without really meaning to.

BUT, guess what happened after I woke up?? I checked my Facebook, and I saw that Jeremy poked me! On Facebook, that means he has a crush on me! So, I waited a few days to think it over, and I admitted to myself that I really liked him. So I poked him back.

Then the next co-op day, we hung-out a BUNCH at co-op, then afterwards waiting until Parent's Night, because that day was the last day of co-op. We had so much fun together, talking, laughing, and then we sat together at Parent's Night. Our row was crowded, so we had to touch . . .

So, now, we go to the same church, so we see each other each Sunday. We walk around together, play basketball at the indoor gym at the church, and Sundays are the best day of the week because I get to see him.

And yes, two months after he poked me on facebook, we are still poking each other back and forth. For two months.

So yes, we have a mutual crush. And he is seriously, the MOST AMAZING GUY I'VE EVER MET. And I promise you. I PROMISE you, I am not just saying that. He has great character, respect, and personality. HE is just perfect. Seriously. I just can't believe how amazing he is.

So, yes, I am just so happy, like I have been the past few months . . .

I <3 Jeremy.
__________________
In peace,
~ Mallori Sparke

be L oyal O bedient V irtuous E ncouraging

Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him who gives me strength."

MUSIC can . . .
Give you hope . . .
Make you believe . . .
Heal your heart . . .
Touch your soul . . .
And never leave your mind . . .
~ Mallori Sparke
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-12-2011, 11:54 PM
GabiDi GabiDi is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: i
Posts: 21,887
Default

Luckyluckylucky!!
Hey, if I can marry this guy, I'm good. :3

__________________

-Douglas Adams
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-13-2011, 12:43 AM
WolfWriter WolfWriter is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 392
Default

That's SOOO SWEET! :'D For some reason I randomly started crying while reading this X3

My Josh...I didnt know a guy in my town had so many of the qualities I love. I was at first devastated when I learned he had a girlfriend, mostly because (and I am not just saying this) because I could tell she was almost playing him like a pawn. But I was happy because he was happy. He asks such deep questions, especially spiritual ones, and I wish you could see him with the little kids at vacation bible school (I help out along with Josh and my best friend). :3 They adore him. I don't know much about him except that we both like the same Christian bands and movies and I doodled a picture an didnt notice him looking over my shoulder. He said it was really great and I was on cloud nine for a week :3
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-13-2011, 03:13 AM
AgencyMagic AgencyMagic is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: May 2010
Location: a place where we wear hats on our feet, shoes on out heads and hamburgers eat people. No joke.
Posts: 653
Default

Such a cute thread. Don't really have a crush (ok i have a million, i forget them sometimes. . . hmmmm.) But Wolfwriter and rachelkirsten, hope it works out!
__________________
Your Revolution is now your enemy.

If God is for us, then who can be against us? -- Romans 8:31

"I collect words, put them together and create something amazing. Through me, words can rise and walk, as they have always been in my heart. Some people may not get it, but I am a word weaver." -- Me
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-13-2011, 09:40 AM
rachelkirsten rachelkirsten is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,529
Default

Thank you, AgencyMagic!

I really think mine will. Because we just go together really well, and it's just so easy talking to him. And I've never talked to any boy as easy or as much in my past. He's the first boy that I'm not related to that I really TALK to a lot.

Plus, my parents really like him, and his parents like me, so that's a big yay.

He's the most amazing guy ever, in every way, and he is definitely my match.
__________________
In peace,
~ Mallori Sparke

MUSIC can . . .
Give you hope . . .
Make you believe . . .
Heal your heart . . .
Touch your soul . . .
And never leave your mind . . .
~ Mallori Sparke
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-13-2011, 09:55 AM
SilverRipple SilverRipple is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where's Greyson Chance?
Posts: 17,438
Default

Do movie star crushes count? Haha. Because I read the 'obsess' part in the title, and I was all, "I'm in!!" Haha.
__________________
I am a Greysonator, an enChancer, and I'm in the Chance Trance.
Greyson and I are meant to be.

Do we know who REALLY started the Game signatures? <-- That's a link, to those who haven't figured it out yet.

Psst....Read Ascending. It's in my track.
and the best part? It's by my best friend, Rose.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.