Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 34 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply

Thread Tools Display Modes
  #331  
Old 04-30-2012, 10:17 PM
Sandy Sandy is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: I don't know.
Posts: 2,811
Send a message via MSN to Sandy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhamsters View Post
One Question:

Why does life suck?
Because eventually wečre all going to die of its suckage, so we ought to make the best of it.

(This is legitimately my philosophy... o_o)
Reply With Quote
  #332  
Old 04-30-2012, 10:21 PM
MaryElizabeth MaryElizabeth is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 5,739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockshadow View Post
Our newest member. I'm apparently voted the "sweetest person on KP??" according to her...
Oh, yes, I just saw her post introducing herself.....if it really is a she. It's a bit suspicious.....Like how she keeps saying "Gurl!!!".....Let's see how this turns out. Don't discuss too much in case it is a creeper.
__________________
"Writing is a form of therapy; sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose, or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic and fear which is inherent in a human situation."
Reply With Quote
  #333  
Old 04-30-2012, 10:22 PM
Rockshadow Rockshadow is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth View Post
She also ignored me and Skittles's questions about how old she was (she could've just said i can't say it over the internet) and then she says she's 13. Suspicious.
Reply With Quote
  #334  
Old 04-30-2012, 10:22 PM
GabiDi GabiDi is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: i
Posts: 21,887
Default

Is it on the main page?
__________________
"In the beginning, the universe was created.
This made a lot of people upset and has been widely regarded as a bad idea."

-Douglas Adams
Reply With Quote
  #335  
Old 04-30-2012, 10:22 PM
Sandy Sandy is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: I don't know.
Posts: 2,811
Send a message via MSN to Sandy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
I would never tell my parents how I feel about myself. I wouldn't put it past them to consult the priest.

Anyway... I think I have minor OCD. It's weird... If I see an open door, I feel really, really insecure. If a line isn't perfectly straight, I redraw it and redraw it. If I'm watching my mom cook and there's a little vegetable the spoon's not getting to, I am so bothered that I pick it off myself and throw it in with the rest. Sometimes, if my brother so much as looks at me, I flip out at him. I hate it, hate it, hate it. It makes me feel so vulnerable.
I'm pretty sure that that's just normal brain development for kids. I had that for the longest time, and now the symptoms are pretty much nonexistent. (I can't remember most of my rituals... I had issues with tapping, steps, cars, the basement, and ESPECIALLY clocks and they're all gone now) Just do your best to resist the urges, or you could just go along with them, it doesn't really matter either way, there's like a 95% chance you'll grow out of them.
Reply With Quote
  #336  
Old 04-30-2012, 10:25 PM
Sandy Sandy is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: I don't know.
Posts: 2,811
Send a message via MSN to Sandy
Default Insecure

Eh, just normal insecurities, I guess.
I'm scared about my eating again.
My parents were a hair's length away from checking me into an eating disorder clinic...
I think I can do this, though. My appetite is getting stronger and I'm doing my best to work out more because now I actually have the energy to walk, my nails aren't blue anymore and I don't get dizzy spells when I stand up.
I just need to remember that I'm still just a kid...

Yeah... that felt good... -w- Okay, continue with your conversations.
Reply With Quote
  #337  
Old 04-30-2012, 10:28 PM
MaryElizabeth MaryElizabeth is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 5,739
Default

Quote:
Yes, I skimmed over that. It's very suspicious. Why don't we ask Infinite Mochi? Crayon claims that she found this from her.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #338  
Old 04-30-2012, 10:29 PM
LaurenM LaurenM is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: hungry
Posts: 6,999
Default

You mean Mochi Monster?
Reply With Quote
  #339  
Old 04-30-2012, 10:29 PM
GabiDi GabiDi is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: i
Posts: 21,887
Default

To be honest, I haven't seen her in ages.
__________________

-Douglas Adams
Reply With Quote
  #340  
Old 04-30-2012, 10:34 PM
MaryElizabeth MaryElizabeth is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 5,739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabiDi View Post
That's even more suspicious, unless they talked via email......I don't like this.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.