Quantcast Heroes of Our Generation Fan Club! - Page 17 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Book Clubs
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #161  
Old 05-09-2013, 03:30 AM
maxi maxi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The land down under
Posts: 12,825
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
O_O

...You need to audition on one of those TV singing contests. Seriously. Get a contract with a famous recording studio. SOMETHING!
I agree! All in favour say "Hai!"
__________________
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy
Raindrops on roses and
Girls in white dresses and
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 05-09-2013, 03:37 AM
bookworm1999 bookworm1999 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Arandell
Posts: 8,809
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
I agree! All in favour say "Hai!"
-_-
*turns around and walks away*



On a different note!
One of my tags is... flaming mangoes... and scoobie hoogie doo.... hamburgers.
???
__________________
~❆ ~

I am one with the wind and sky
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 05-09-2013, 03:49 AM
maxi maxi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The land down under
Posts: 12,825
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookworm1999 View Post
-_-
*turns around and walks away*



On a different note!
One of my tags is... flaming mangoes... and scoobie hoogie doo.... hamburgers.
???
I added 'hamburgers'. (*brave and proud face*) asjhdfasfhsjfhjkfh
__________________
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy
Raindrops on roses and
Girls in white dresses and
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 05-09-2013, 03:50 AM
bookworm1999 bookworm1999 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Arandell
Posts: 8,809
Default

SO MANY KINNLEY TAGS!!!
O.o
Man, you guys are so rooting them on aren't you?
__________________
~❆ ~

I am one with the wind and sky
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 05-09-2013, 03:59 AM
TheAshWolf TheAshWolf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In the TARDIS, obviously. ^_^
Posts: 8,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookworm1999 View Post
SO MANY KINNLEY TAGS!!!
O.o
Man, you guys are so rooting them on aren't you?

What I have learned:

Don't ever suggest a pairing in your story if you're not prepared for lots and LOTS of shippers. XDD


EDIT: .....how much of an age gap is there between Marley and Kinna? o__o
Reply With Quote
  #166  
Old 05-09-2013, 04:00 AM
bookworm1999 bookworm1999 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Arandell
Posts: 8,809
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post

What I have learned:

Don't ever suggest a pairing in your story if you're not prepared for lots and LOTS of shippers. XDD


EDIT: .....how much of an age gap is there between Marley and Kinna? o__o
I know i just think it's so funny to watch :3

Two years, why?

EDIT: Also, I haven't even let them have a 'moment'. They hate each other right now What makes them think they'll get together, i don't know 0_o
__________________
~❆ ~

I am one with the wind and sky

Last edited by bookworm1999; 05-09-2013 at 04:05 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #167  
Old 05-09-2013, 11:45 AM
bookworm1999 bookworm1999 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Arandell
Posts: 8,809
Default HEROES OF OUR GENERATION: BOOK 1 - Playlist

Alright guys! So I am going to be needing yall's help on this little piece of I have put together. I have concluded to make a playlist and share some of my ideas with you. If you have any suggestions or recommendations, I would LOVE to hear them. Don't be shy! Please share!

Here are some of my ideas and you guys feel free to tell me if they are good or not. I was aiming for a more of a rock version thing, but I have no idea what I am doing O.o so...:


Let it Rock - Kevin Rudolph: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPR9yaBzGuY

Radioactive - Imagine Dragons: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu-xFvLaE68

(Main song) Angels Will Rise - Rob Scales: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-m2i8LwsY4

Breathe Into Me - RED: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iES39Nb0cgw

(Kinnley tribute) Only One - Yellowcard: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCdmxi03kqU

(for Marley's love interest) Fully Alive (Acoustic) - Flyleaf: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bprst-2Olsk

(Meant for a specific scene which the words are perfect for so if you say no, I will shoot you all down slowly) Fix You - Coldplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY9b6jgbNyc

(For entire story in general) Dreams - Gabrielle Aplin & Bastille: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Zu7qJqDXQ


But that is about it Enjoy listening!
__________________
~❆ ~

I am one with the wind and sky
Reply With Quote
  #168  
Old 05-09-2013, 10:07 PM
Sandy Sandy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: I don't know.
Posts: 2,811
Send a message via MSN to Sandy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookworm1999 View Post
Alright guys! So I am going to be needing yall's help on this little piece of I have put together. I have concluded to make a playlist and share some of my ideas with you. If you have any suggestions or recommendations, I would LOVE to hear them. Don't be shy! Please share!

Here are some of my ideas and you guys feel free to tell me if they are good or not. I was aiming for a more of a rock version thing, but I have no idea what I am doing O.o so...:


Let it Rock - Kevin Rudolph: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPR9yaBzGuY

Radioactive - Imagine Dragons: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu-xFvLaE68

(Main song) Angels Will Rise - Rob Scales: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-m2i8LwsY4

Breathe Into Me - RED: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iES39Nb0cgw

(Kinnley tribute) Only One - Yellowcard: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCdmxi03kqU

(for Marley's love interest) Fully Alive (Acoustic) - Flyleaf: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bprst-2Olsk

(Meant for a specific scene which the words are perfect for so if you say no, I will shoot you all down slowly) Fix You - Coldplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY9b6jgbNyc

(For entire story in general) Dreams - Gabrielle Aplin & Bastille: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Zu7qJqDXQ


But that is about it Enjoy listening!
(*sees Flyleaf*)
8D
I'm SO SICKKKKK

(*ahem*)
Sorry...
Reply With Quote
  #169  
Old 05-09-2013, 10:22 PM
Arin Arin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: the place where the nilent wedding is
Posts: 1,995
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookworm1999 View Post
-_-
*turns around and walks away*



On a different note!
One of my tags is... flaming mangoes... and scoobie hoogie doo.... hamburgers.
???
I added that one. XD It's actually Scubie Hoogie Doo, not Scoobie Hoogie Doo.... Scuba. Get it?
__________________
the only thing worst than having a spider in your room is losing a spider in your room

-relatable post #234
Reply With Quote
  #170  
Old 05-09-2013, 10:24 PM
Arin Arin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: the place where the nilent wedding is
Posts: 1,995
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookworm1999 View Post
SO MANY KINNLEY TAGS!!!
O.o
Man, you guys are so rooting them on aren't you?
I am so proud of myself for have coming up with the name. XD I ship Kinnley. And Charbretta.

O_O When I first saw Charbretta I thought it was some kind of bread or something. I was thinking of Ciabatta. :P
__________________
the only thing worst than having a spider in your room is losing a spider in your room

-relatable post #234
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
book club, flaming mangoes, hamburgers, heroes of our generation, hoog, kinna+marley :), kinnley <3 all the way, lyall_areyel_was_here, marley is a boss, scubie hoogie doo, sentient, story on kidpub

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.