Quantcast Characters! - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Story Ideas
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply

Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-29-2015, 02:21 AM
toriluv91750 toriluv91750 is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: I'm not gonna tell O_o
Posts: 614
Default Characters!

A thread to obsess about your characters, or other people's characters, and, of course, ships.
__________________
And
I Hope
That You Remember
Me
~I See Fire-Ed Sheeran~

DFTBA
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-29-2015, 06:57 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: a lost small world
Posts: 9,702
Default

Sounds great
__________________
i'll get used to it, get used to it soon
this is not the end, but a beginning
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-29-2015, 07:59 PM
saphiremoon saphiremoon is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: The Shadow Realm
Posts: 2,898
Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon
Default

(*tackle-hugs thread*)

Will be using a lot

Very very very a lot <33
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-29-2015, 08:29 PM
saphiremoon saphiremoon is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: The Shadow Realm
Posts: 2,898
Default

So I'm writing a short story thing now, and it's roughly based off of this song and this song, and the main character's older brother is the hottest thing in the world. <333 I love him waaaay too much. His side of the story (about a third of it is from his POV) revolves around his relationship with his fiancée, and he's really protective (almost overprotective I guess?) and faithful and just really, really in love with her, and they're really cute together. c: He's also really protective and dedicated to his little sister (the MC), too.
But I feel really bad for him because he's the second heir to the throne, and neither of his parents (the King and Queen) like him. His father thinks that his mother had an affair, and he's not his real son, and also doesn't like him because they're polar opposites (the King is really brash and loud and just a royal douchebag, whereas the other character– his name's Jarvier– is very clever and sophisticated and quiet and ethical). His mother doesn't like his fiancée (she's the fourth daughter of a Duke, and therefore 'far below him', even though she's nobility as well), and thinks that Jarvier is being an idiot courting her, especially when neither of their families approve (she also wanted him to make a good marriage, but he never was actually interested in anyone until he met his fiancée, which enraged his mother even more).
And idk his little sister and fiancée are the only ones that actually care about him even though he's such a wonderful person and it's just really sad and I want to cuddle him ;-; Plus what happens towards the end of the story between him and his fiancée is really sad.
(really really sad) ((aka I'm going to cry while writing it))
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-29-2015, 09:13 PM
Lena Lena is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: nah
Posts: 3,885
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphiremoon View Post
Nikkikins you must let me read this ;o;
__________________
i wonder what keeps us so high up –
could there be love beneath these wings?

((death, white lies))
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-29-2015, 09:18 PM
Lena Lena is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: nah
Posts: 3,885
Default

also i'm probably going to be using the hell out of this thread because i love my characters way too much

right now i'm planning a really cute scene between Jason and Tempest that occurs much later in the book where they're just starting to be romantic with each other and Tempest says, "you can kiss me, you know" and Jason gets really embarrassed and nervous because he's a gigantic dork and it is too cute for me to handle i might cry while writing it.
__________________
i wonder what keeps us so high up –

((death, white lies))
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-29-2015, 10:57 PM
EmmaR EmmaR is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: skeleton hell
Posts: 6,934
Default

HELLO YES i'm writing a play about five boys locked in a closet in post-wwi england and one of the characters is names daniel and he's genderqueer and my darling baby child
__________________
zooweemama
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-30-2015, 01:24 AM
toriluv91750 toriluv91750 is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: I'm not gonna tell O_o
Posts: 614
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post

AAAAAAH I STARTED READING THIS STORY AND ITS AMAHZING LENA I LUHV IT. Love Tempest and Oscar and all of them ^_^
__________________
And
I Hope
That You Remember
Me
~I See Fire-Ed Sheeran~

DFTBA
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-30-2015, 01:41 AM
Lena Lena is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: nah
Posts: 3,885
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by toriluv91750 View Post
omg thank you c:
__________________
i wonder what keeps us so high up –

((death, white lies))
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-30-2015, 07:06 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: a lost small world
Posts: 9,702
Default Natural Forces Main Five in a Nutshell (Tentative)

(tentative as in they aren't even all figured out yet)

Isaac: talking fast and being an airy person (lol pun)
Brogan: life goals-- be nice and cheerful and annoy atreus
Kailani: you guys should actually do something productive you know..
Atreus: Literally 1000000000000% done with you people
Sanna: ... These people are awesome + dry humor
__________________
this is not the end, but a beginning
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
don't die charries ;-;, edliam, evil authors >:), love --> pain, luna was here, my characters=my babies, my smol children, omg babis, sammimon roll was here, tfw you kill one off, waxes philosophical

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.