Quantcast Ƭнє ƑαηgιяƖιηg Hσυѕє - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply

Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-03-2015, 03:16 PM
Frostblaze Frostblaze is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: battery city - somewhere in neverland - the end of eras
Posts: 1,619
Default Ƭнє ƑαηgιяƖιηg Hσυѕє

Welcome to Ƭнє ƑαηgιяƖιηg Hσυѕє!

Great to see you! Welcome to our crazy little world of fangirling. Now that you've come here, there's no going back. //intense look of intensity

ABOUT

This is the official place for fangirling over any characters/people you fangirl over. Basically, yeah. It's just a crazy little community inside the crazy slightly less little community of KidPub.

On my travels in other websites since my departure, I have discovered many things, many things...I decided to bring some back with me to share with you, KidPub.

Enjoy.

What we all do is take our fangirl crushes and roleplay with them, chat with fellow fangirls, hang out, and, obviously, we fangirl.
A lot.

Example of roleplaying with your characters:

Dan: When are we getting new people to join the House, Will?
Will: IDK
Boys, we'll get some soon.
Kyle: //brings cats in
WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT BRINGING THOSE THINGS IN
Kyle: :[
Woody: Aw, Madie, you made him sad.

How to join:

It's extremely simple! You simply post, "I claim [insert name here] and my name is [insert your name or what you would like to be called by]" and join in the craziness xD There is no limit on whom you can claim, but don't go crazy with this power, please cx if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me!

You'll shortly be added onto the list of fangirls/boys and you can immediately start roleplaying with your characters and people!

If you want to add onto your list, say something along the lines of, "I wanna add onto my list...I wanna add [insert name here]".

The Fangirls/boys

Madelyn [ -- ] Dan Smith, Kyle Simmons, Chris "Woody" Wood, Will Farquarson, Frodo Baggins, Hiro Hamada, Lemony Snicket, Ed Sheeran, Merry Brandybuck, Ian Malcom (Jurassic Park), Dominic Monaghan, Tom Hiddleston, William Shakespeare, Ulysses S. Grant, Dipper Pines, Bill Cipher, Alex Hirsch, Samheed Burkesh, Darkstalker, Qibli, Winter (WoF), Chris Pratt, Jeremy Renner, Clint Barton, Wade Wilson/Deadpool, Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Magnus Chase, Hearthstone, Finnick Odair, Patrick Stump [ -- ] Administrator [ -- ]

Swallowtail [ -- ] Hermoine, Luna Lovegood, Professor McGonnagal, and Legolas [ -- ] Member, Party Planner [ -- ]

Meera [ -- ] Every character from Welcome to Night Vale, every character from The Legend of Zelda series, Kate Wetehrall, Johann Sebastian Bach [ -- ] Member [ -- ]

Lena [ -- ] The cast of Haikyuu [ -- ] Member [ -- ]

Tori [ -- ] Greedling (FMAB), Roy Mustang (FMA/B), Ed and Al Elric (FMA/B), Van Hoenheim (FMAB), Rumple (OUAT), all of her own characters from her stories, and Tadashi Hamada [ -- ] Member

Calla [ -- ] Jack Harkness [ -- ] Member

Snow [ -- ] Feanor, Fingolfin, Finarfin, Maedhros, Maglor, Caranthir, Fingon, Finrod, Beren, Elrond, Aragorn, Faramir, Sam, Bruce, Bean, Olhado, Grego, Ela, S.Q. Pedalian,Caius, Tiberius, Titus, Crito, and Phaedo [ -- ] Member

Cara [ -- ] All of the Doctor Who cast, especially the Eleventh Doctor [ -- ] Member

Alice [ -- ] Draco Malfoy and Gerard Way [ -- ] Member

Nikki [ -- ] Jared Sapiens, Emmery Faioes, Benedict Penumbra, and the members of Coldplay, Imagine Dragons, Mumford & Sons, Of Monsters and Men, Keane, Woodkid, and Passenger [ -- ]

Venika [ -- ] Sirius Black, James Potter, Remus Lupin, Peter Pettigew. [ -- ] Member

Jojo [ -- ] Queen Red, Froggy, Conner, Alex, Rook, and Bree and Mother Goose from the Land of Stories series, Baymax [ -- ]

Ember [ -- ] Panic! at the Disco [ -- ]

Panda [ -- ] Taylor Swift, Aza, Day, Leo Valdez, Percy Jackson, Poe, Finn, and the cast of F R I E N D S [ -- ] Member [ -- ]

Alaska [ -- ] Vic Fuentes [ -- ] Member [ -- ]

Max [ -- ] Devario Farighan, Celaena Sardothien, Tyrion Lannister, Cersei Lannister, Dalinar Kholin, Chaol Westfall, Dorian Havilliard, Queen Maeve, Manon Blackbeak, Rowan Whitethorn, Rand al'Thor, Kaladin Stormblessed, SHALLAN DAVAR [ -- ] Member

Garrett [ -- ] Nynaeve, Levi and Cath from Fangirl, and the cast of How I Met Your Mother [ -- ] Member

Hazel [ -- ] Pete Wentz, Tyler Joseph, Hiccup, Fall Out Boy, Josh Dun, Alex Stowe, Pit from Kid Icarus, Firestar, MatPat from Game Theory, Sans, Papyrus, Jacksepticeye, Dan Howell, Phil Lester, Toriel, and Flowey [ -- ] Member

Graystorm (Stormy) [ -- ] Loki, Pippin Took, Koda the bear, Kovu the lion, Éponine Thenardier, Gavroche Thenardier, Enjolras, Baron Marius Pontmercy, Baroness Cosette Pontmercy, Daniel Huttlestone, Isabelle Allen, Mitch Grassi, Scott Hoying [ -- ] Member

Luna [ -- ] Annabeth Chase, Piper McLean, Horton the elephant, the Who's, Ron Weasley, Octavian, Reyna and Coach Hedge from PJ, Newt and Thomas from Maze Runner [ -- ] Member

{Your name here} {Claimed characters and people here} {Member}

The Rules

Please don't fight. No one likes it.

No harassing, flaming or bullying of any sort.

If a character is already claimed you can either deal with it, or challenge the owner of the character to a fight, which will have a thread created for the duel. If the owner does not want to fight, then you must let the matter rest.

This isn't a private thread, but we ask that if you are not an official member, take your chatting elsewhere. It's a small community, you'll be able to find the person you're looking for somewhere else.

Make everyone feel welcome, please. Chat with them and such.

If a member of TFH (the fangirling house) decides to leave KidPub, I will put a note on their name here, saying that their characters are not to be claimed, and it will also be in the rules.

NO ROLEPLAYING OTHER PEOPLE'S CHARACTERS.

Have fun! That is no suggestion, it is literally a rule.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some art by Julia! x3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Frostblaze; 03-12-2016 at 06:58 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-03-2015, 03:42 PM
Codename-X12 Codename-X12 is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: fighting Black Scythe agents
Posts: 762
Default

Hey you're back on finally! I guess this thread isn't really for me.
__________________
I try to create sympathy for my characters, then turn the monsters loose.

– Stephen King
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-03-2015, 04:06 PM
Swallowtail Swallowtail is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ny/ma
Posts: 668
Default

I claim...uh...um...I don't know... and my name is Swallowtail.
I can just be in charge of parties for now or something. idk
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-03-2015, 05:54 PM
CosmoCat CosmoCat is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: May 2012
Location: EVERYWHERE IN AMERICA! 8D actually just North
Posts: 1,956
Default

omg i want elijah wood but i'd only rant about how much i love his perfect voice and blue eyes and how the one character he plays is mah boyfriend. TT-TT and i also don't have time to really get into it. sweet idea, tho!
__________________
"Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me..."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-03-2015, 09:44 PM
Frostblaze Frostblaze is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,619
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codename-X12 View Post
Great to see you again, man! //hugs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
All right. You need to claim someone, though, but I'll definitely add you
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoCat View Post
Thanks! And you're welcome to join any time you want cccc:
__________________
Tulip. I hear that's what they call you.

.

some do.

.

It's an odd name for a dragon's daughter.

.

yes. yes, i reckon a dragon wouldn't name his baby that.

.

Could be he didn't have the chance to name her

anything.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-03-2015, 10:52 PM
meerkat meerkat is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: the void
Posts: 6,181
Default

hello i am meera and i claim every character in welcome to night vale.
and the entire legend of zelda series.
also KATE FREAKING WETEHRALL <3
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-04-2015, 10:30 AM
Frostblaze Frostblaze is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,619
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
and the entire legend of zelda series.
also KATE FREAKING WETEHRALL <3
Yes ma'am! xD
__________________

.

some do.

.

.

.

anything.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-04-2015, 11:50 AM
Lena Lena is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: nah
Posts: 3,886
Default

Hello I am Lena and I claim the entire cast of Haikyuu!! because everyone is sO CUTE AND IT PHYSICALLY HURTS ME. ((also i'm willing to share if you want them too))
__________________
i wonder what keeps us so high up –
could there be love beneath these wings?

((death, white lies))

Last edited by Lena; 03-04-2015 at 11:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-04-2015, 11:53 AM
Frostblaze Frostblaze is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,619
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
Will do, Lena! Welcome!
__________________

.

some do.

.

.

.

anything.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-04-2015, 01:54 PM
toriluv91750 toriluv91750 is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: I'm not gonna tell O_o
Posts: 615
Default

ONE OF MY FAVORITE TUMBLR/ DEVIANTART ARTISTS (burdgebug) DREW A TON OF FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST STUFF (SPECIFICALLY MY BABY MUSTANG AND CUTIE RIZA)
AND I'M JSUT AAAAAH
__________________
And
I Hope
That You Remember
Me
~I See Fire-Ed Sheeran~

DFTBA
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bastille, big hero 6, bro :3, chrichton and tolkien mix, classical cat, ermahgerd fangerls, fangirls, fartfartfartonyoface, fmaftw, hazel took dan im angry, hey i took dan not hazel, hyehye, kumquats, kumquats ftw, loki didn't start it!!!!!, luna was here, madelyn is so awesome, mr. potato will get you, obsession takes control, pentaholics, pete didn't start it!!!!!, roleplaying ftw, sex, the beatles -sy, the land of stories

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.