Quantcast Organization and Discussion for Gateway NES - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply

Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-10-2017, 05:33 PM
Zelda Zelda is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: spaceship
Posts: 874
Default Organization and Discussion for Gateway NES

As Ena has pointed out, the Gateway NES needs some serious organization, I thought a W/B thread would help. This way we can talk freely about the NES without having to worry about pushing paragraphs of actual writing off the page.

Now, there are some things that need to be addressed immediately, (Ena i'm about to rip off your Goals and Theme's page, sorry).

Characterwise:
- A form for W.V. would be nice, however it's not absolutely necessary at the moment because W.V. is still such an ambiguous and the others don't know much about him.
-A form for Aquamarine Judgement is needed. *completed*
-Sunset and Peter need to be developed.
-Gary and Liz need forms.

Plotwise:
- The group needs to get from Erebus to Erebos.
- W.V. needs to be confronted and the reason behind his actions need to be addressed.
- The importance of the riddle book needs to be concluded.
- Aqua's warning about something bad happening needs to be concluded.
- Leed's search for his parents should be addressed, but not necessarily in this arc, it could potentially become it's own arc. *Leed's parents are W.V.'s prisoners.
- Echo hearing voices, and Gary and Echo getting weird amnesia-like feelings needs to be addressed. I will take care of this particular thread.
-Someone, who may be W.V. , is trying to make 'improvements' to Erebus (the planet the Gateway group is on).
-Leed has picked up on some (interdimensional?) energy disturbances on Erebus, (suggestion: this could be tied to W.V. making 'improvements')

Important Notes:
-The group is on Erebus.
-W.V. is on Erebos.
-Those are two separate planets.
-W.V. is Cecelia's father.
-Interplanetary travel differs from interdimensional travel. The group should use interplanetary travel to get to Erebos because interdimensional travel is super rare and complicated.

If you have any questions, go ahead and ask them, and feel free to answer any questions that you know the answer to.

Bounce ideas, theorize, come up with conclusions, ect. ect. ect.
__________________
I'm an angel with a s h o t g u n
- the cab

Last edited by Zelda; 02-28-2017 at 01:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-10-2017, 06:24 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: with the troupe
Posts: 10,646
Default

LMAo PLAGIaRISM IM SUING
__________________
Love doesn't exist.
;; Therefore, there's no sorrow. ;;
That's what I thought...

.
ryo asuka
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-10-2017, 06:39 PM
Zelda Zelda is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: spaceship
Posts: 874
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
LMAo PLAGIaRISM IM SUING
noo, have mercy! i'm a poor broke hobo i can't afford to be sued
__________________
I'm an angel with a s h o t g u n
- the cab
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-11-2017, 08:53 AM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: with the troupe
Posts: 10,646
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
lol same honestly
__________________
Love doesn't exist.
;; Therefore, there's no sorrow. ;;
That's what I thought...

.
ryo asuka
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-11-2017, 08:56 AM
ArabellasAura ArabellasAura is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: May 2016
Location: Let's say I'm in a spaceship with a flying unicorn, a potato, and a basket of useless items
Posts: 352
Default

I'm so glad you came up with this, Re That way I can just go here instead of going to the wiki and worrying about getting in trouble! (my parents don't want me on there for some reason...)

By the way, I'm just curious: Do you mind if I write all of my character forms on here? That way they're all in one place and they are easier to read. In fact, I can list all of the forms I've created so far (Sunset's, Peter's, Cecelia's, Kyle's, and soon I'm going to make Aqua's.) Maybe we should keep them all here so they're easy to get to!

(In response to what I've read earlier... Well then, Re, here's all the money you need to get sued. Just have Ena take it all away from you and you'd be just fine!)
__________________
~~~~~ My NES organization site: https://sites.google.com/site/gatewaymansionsite/ ~~~~~ My editing business: https://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showth...927#post599927 ~~~~~ My stories: https://www.kidpub.com/users/arabellasaura ~~~~~

Last edited by ArabellasAura; 01-11-2017 at 08:59 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-11-2017, 09:40 AM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: with the troupe
Posts: 10,646
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArabellasAura View Post

Haha

That sounds like a good idea so we don't push writing of the NES page
__________________
Love doesn't exist.
;; Therefore, there's no sorrow. ;;
That's what I thought...

.
ryo asuka
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-12-2017, 08:58 AM
ArabellasAura ArabellasAura is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 352
Default

Okay! I'll put Aqua's form on here soon
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-17-2017, 05:55 PM
ArabellasAura ArabellasAura is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 352
Default

I guess this isn't really "soon" (more like forever) but I have Aqua's form! Here it is:
__________________________________________________ ______________________

NOTE: Aquamarine Judgement, or Aqua for short, is not really a person, she is a staff. However, she talks and acts like a person, so she isn't completely lifeless.

Appearance -
Aquamarine Judgement, or Aqua for short, is a thin pillar of golden light with a ruby mounted on top. She can easily be held, or she can float on her own depending on what you want to do with her.

Personality -
She is pretty stubborn most of the time. When she is not active she sometimes gives mysterious warnings surrounded by @ signs that only her owner can understand (for now, her owner is Cecelia/Cece.)

Powers -
From what the group has seen so far, she can make gingerbread doors explode in no time flat. And she seems to be able to see the future, especially if she is giving strange warnings like:
@Don't look at the cover... don't look at the cover...@

History -
Supposedly, W.V. used to be her owner, and Cecelia/Cece stole her from him because she was to powerful to be left with him.

Should I also post the other profiles I have made on here so if something bad happens to the wiki we still have them?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-18-2017, 04:07 PM
Zelda Zelda is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: spaceship
Posts: 874
Default

Quote:

Appearance -

Personality -

Powers -

History -

Thanks!
I think we'll just keep the profiles on the wiki. It's simpler that way ^-^
__________________
I'm an angel with a s h o t g u n
- the cab
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-18-2017, 04:10 PM
Zelda Zelda is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: spaceship
Posts: 874
Default

UPDATES:

Plotwise:
-Gary and Leed have been chased out of the hovercraft shop and are on their way back to Kyle's spaceship.
-I was re-reading some stuff and noticed that it was strongly hinted that Leed's parents were being held hostage by W.V.

Characterwise:
-Aquamarine Judgement now has a file.
__________________
I'm an angel with a s h o t g u n
- the cab
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
justin was here too, luna was here, nes, poliwog, sy was here ;), what is my life

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.