Quantcast Descendants NES (For all of you people who loved 1 and 2) - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply

Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-24-2017, 01:49 PM
Werty Werty is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: In my room, making no noise and pretending I don't exist.
Posts: 372
Cool Descendants NES (For all of you people who loved 1 and 2)

Ok, so this is no ordinary descendants thread. (Wait... do we even have any?) So this is after descendants 2 except Mal now has wings like her mom used too. Other that that things are normal but Jay cut his hair. So you just create a character with the form that I gave you and write your first paragraph (So we don't go on forever listing characters) and yeah. So here is the form:
Name:
VK or AK:
Gender:
Child of:
What they look like:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Friends:
Good or bad:
Age:
Auradon or Isle:
Additional:

So thats about it. BTW mine is this:
Name: Quan
VK or AK: VK
Gender: F
Child of: Queen of Hearts
What they look like: Has long, big white pigtails with purple, dark blue, and light blue streaks. Wears white leather dress with paint stains. Fair skinned. Has diamonds on her cheeks.
Likes: Dizzie, To paint, the VKs (Mal the most)her shop, Auradon, and in the future, bananas.
Dislikes: The Isle, being trapped, Uma and her crew.
Friends: Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Dizzie, and futurely some of your characters
Good or bad: mostly bad
Age:11
Auradon or Isle: Isle for now
Additional: Owns art shop with Mal (An Evil Passion for the name) ends up going to Auradon
Personalty: Moody, but fun at times. Kinda scary when she threatens pictures of you sleeping all over the Isle lol...
__________________
(Mal Voice)
I'm baaaaaaaaaaack

Harry Potter for Life, I don't rlly care wat goes here lol
OK now go look at something interesting becuz U dont want to be stuck with me

Last edited by Werty; 07-31-2017 at 10:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-24-2017, 04:21 PM
FrostBittenKitten FrostBittenKitten is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: hello brooklyn
Posts: 3,311
Default

Sure why not? I'll do this one now before I make a character for my own NES that's gonna be insanely long and hard to do on mobile I'm sure. XD

Name: Ivory Lapin (yeah I made this character a loooong time ago lol)
VK or AK: AK
Gender: Female
Child of: the White Rabbit
What they look like: Long ivory colored (XD) hair that is a few inches above her waist with pink streaks in it, fair skin, a small, upturned nose with a sprinkling of freckles, fluffy white bunny ears and tail, big emerald green eyes, short and thin build. She usually wears a ruffled pink skirt, a white shirt with a heart on it (like the queen of hearts), pink sneakers and white socks. She has a hair clip that is shaped like a heart.
Likes: Carrots, animals, Auradon, her friends, school, playing the trumpet, dancing, history, food in general (but not meat! She is vegetarian), and boys.
Dislikes: VKs, no rules, dark colors, loud sounds (her ears are sensitive), bullies, and swimming.
Friends: Jane, Ben, Lonnie, Audrey was her friend but Ivory stopped being friends with her after she realized what a bully Audrey was, Maddie, and a lot of the AKs.
Good or bad: definitely lawful good
Age: 14
Aura don or Isle: Auradon
Additional: She is really nervous and shy, especially around the VKs, because they frighten her a bit. She is smart and loves music.
Personality: Friendly, happy, and extroverted but shy. She likes being around people and is super nice and sunshiny to everyone. She is a bit of pushover and too timid to stand up for herself a lot of the time. Unlike her father, she is punctual but like him she worries a lot. She has anxiety and gets really nervous about school even though she mostly likes it. She is a straight A student and gets really upset when she doesn't get straight As. She is very self conscious about her music.
__________________
on the outside always looking in

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window

Last edited by FrostBittenKitten; 07-28-2017 at 07:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-24-2017, 04:36 PM
Senior Member

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: hello brooklyn
Posts: 3,311
Default

lol I wanna make a VK too so yeah...(I'm bored haha)
Name: Mark Gothel
VK or AK: VK
Gender: Male
Child of: Mother Gothel
What they look like: Spiky black hair that it always perfect because he spends a lot of time on it, pale skin (because heredity and also never going outside), tall and gangly, skinny from lack of food, warm chocolate brown eyes, scowl that is almost permanent (but has a nice smile). Wears a black hoodie and jeans with black sneakers. Tries to look normal and just blend in. He avoids people and when he does go outside he goes in crowds. People know who he was but no one really knows him.
Likes: Emo music, sleeping, being alone, the Isle, video games, reading, writing (he writes poetry), and playing the guitar.
Dislikes: People (especially AKs), pastels, Auradon, the Isle (it's a love hate thing), fancy anything, wearing anything other than his usual clothes, and when people think they're better than him.
Friends: none
Good or bad: true neutral
Age: 16
Auradon or Isle: Isle
Additional: You should add a personality section.
Personality: Doesn't really care about anything and doesn't like to be around people. Is introverted and quiet just because he doesn't have anything to say. He is actually not that bad once you get to know him, but he never lets anyone in because he thinks it isn't worth it. Once he actually talks to someone he is sarcastic and cynical sometimes but other times he is kind and genuinely funny. He is very defensive and protective of his stuff and himself and in the future maybe his friends.
__________________
on the outside always looking in

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window

Last edited by FrostBittenKitten; 07-28-2017 at 08:03 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-24-2017, 09:02 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: UA dorms, probably stalking bakugou LMAO
Posts: 10,453
Default

fUcK I'm going to HAVE to do this. Uh, multiple times. It's kind of my guilty pleasure. Time to create like 5 characters. Also, are isle kids and auradon kids going to have a way to interact? We should think of a plot for this. I'm actually super hyped guys I love descendants don't judge me
__________________
art is not a thing, it is a way
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-24-2017, 09:16 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 10,453
Default

Name: Shun Yu
VK/AK: VK
Gender: Genderqueer/nonbinary
Child of: Shan Yu
Alignment: Lawful Evil type 2
Age: 14
Friends: Hadia, Honey, Makayla (note: if they ever go to Auradon I think they would actually get along with Lonnie once the two get past the fact that their parents are enemies. However, they probably won't, so they're more likely to end as enemies who hold respect for each other)
Likes: their father, birds of prey, loyal subordinates (their friends), victory, power, authority, violence
Dislikes: disorder, disloyalty, betrayal, failure, challengers, Mulan, Shang
Appearance: half-shaved long black hair, narrow, monolidded gold eyes, small nose, medium skin, muscular, lean, 5'9", usually wearing furs
Personality: Shun is ruthless, cold, and carries themself with the poise of a snake about to strike. Shun has an albeit villainous sort of charisma to them, and is an excellent leader who breeds respect in their subordinates and fear in their enemies. Shun is extremely competitive and leads the third prominent "gang" of the Isle, always warring with Mal and Uma over power and territory. Not above diplomacy, but always welcomes a fight. Would kill a man in cold blood, but dislikes chaos. Shun has a dark sense of humor and is not very social outside of their small friend group, will always use proxies in the form of Hadia, Honey, and Makayla when Shun needs to communicate with others. Effective, if curt, communicator if necessary, but doesn't like to.

Name: Maddie
VK/AK: AK
Gender: Affectugender
Child of: the Mad Hatter (lowkey the live action film version, oops)
Alignment: Chaotic Good (good with nuts)
Age: 16
Friends: Maggie, Ivory, Aaron, Kristi, Jane
Likes: tea, parties (especially tea parties), candles, forests, riddles, mazes
Dislikes: meaningless rudeness, card games, rules, ketchup, mustard
Appearance: long, wavy hair which is a mixture of ginger, platinum blonde, and gray, usually worn in high pigtails, 5'3" but wears high heels, slim, eccentric fashion sense
Personality: Maddie is loud, eccentric, laughs a lot, and is a bit overbearing at times. Friendly but doesn't have too many friends, kind of an outcast in fact. But they don't mind, as they have Maggie (their best friend) and a few others who are fun to talk to. Gets distracted easily, always late, and airheaded but not stupid. Has a gentle side, very sympathetic at times, very supportive, and has their own charisma when you get to know them. Overly familiar, uses pet names for everybody.

Name: Maggie
VK/AK: AK
Gender: Ambigender
Child of: Meg and Hercules
Alignment: True Neutral
Age: 17
Friends: Maddie, Lonnie, Aaron
Likes: Maddie, horses, sarcasm, training
Dislikes: recklessness (especially on Maddie's part), heights, sexism, love (((((why would u dislike love when ur in love with Maddie. FUCK GUYS HELP IM ALREAYD SHIPPING THEM))
Appearance: short, shaggy burgundy hair, catlike light blue eyes, wears emo black eyeliner, warm-toned tanned skin, thin lips, very toned but not bulging muscles, 5'8", usually wearing purple, white, and/or black
Personality: Maggie is humble and ambitious, and very hardworking. They are also quick-witted, cynical, and independent, with an icy hot attitude that puts off outsiders. Has exactly 3 friends (best friend Maddie, training friend Lonnie, and school friend Aaron) and hates talking to anyone else. Kind to their friends, but very guarded and impersonal. Only opens up to said 3 people. Their friends they would protect with their life even if they had to turn evil for them, extremely loyal, doesn't like sharing. Especially doesn't like sharing Maddie. Very blunt and sarcastic. Gets along with their mother more than their father, but feels pressured to be more "heroic" from both their parents.

Name: Hadia
VK/AK: VK
Gender: Agender
Child of: Hades (and Persephone)
Alignment: Neutral Evil type 2
Age: 16
Friends: Shun, Honey, Uma, Harry, Makayla
Likes: manipulation, power, haggling and other negotiations, wit, fire
Dislikes: their father (he's overbearing, overprotective, embarrassing), stupidity, sweetness and light, thunderstorms
Appearance: long, wavy dark brown hair, grey skin, angular features, dark hooded eyes, has a black robe and smoky base like their father, thin, has broad shoulders, 5'11"
Personality: Hadia is manipulative, flirty, persuasive, and very sadistic and cruel. They have a hot temper like their father. This can only be reigned in by Shun. Sarcastic, always cracking jokes, loves puns; usually in the group, it is Shun and Hadia who carry the humor. Hadia is probably the most troublemaking and needlessly mean spirited of the group. Hadia may be a trickster with a humorous streak, but they are very intimidating and feared in the Isle.

Name: Honey Westergaard
VK/AK: VK
Gender: Genderflux
Child of: Hans
Alignment: Neutral Evil type 3
Age: 11
Friends: Shun, Hadia, Quan, Makayla
Likes: their daddy, lollipops, cruelty, misfortune of others, chocolate, swords
Dislikes: winter, being looked down on, literally everyone other than their father and Shun Yu/Hadia/Quan/Makayla, Auradon
Appearance: shoulder-length orange hair with blunt-cut bangs, 1 missing tooth on the top, fair skin, always has either a lollipop or chocolate bar with them (often stolen) , 5'0", always carries sword with them
Personality: Honey is a deliberately cute child who acts charming and innocent in order to get what they want. They can act out various sorts of personalities when it suits their needs. A spoiled bratty princess who's extremely self-centered and only listens to the people they like. Extremely angered and sadistic when they don't get their way.
__________________
art is not a thing, it is a way

Last edited by SilverMoon; 07-31-2017 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Me, an ExtraTM: makes all my characters noncis
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-24-2017, 10:01 PM
Senior Member

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: hello brooklyn
Posts: 3,311
Default

Ok one more character because why not? Also @Ena we do need to think of a plot.

Name: Kristianna Bjorgman (goes by Kristi)
VK or AK: AK
Gender: Female
Child of: Anna and Kristoff
What they look like: Wavy bright red (almost orange looking) hair that she usually wears in a ponytail, lots of freckles, fair skin, average height and slender, blue eyes. She usually wears an Auradon t-shirt and jeans or something because she isn't a huge fan of dresses but she will wear one for special occasions. Kristi perpetually has a cold and sneezes a lot, which people tease her about. She is a kind of a stereotypical tomboy sometimes. She has two ear piercings in each ear and braces.
Likes: Summer, warmth, skateboarding, black nail polish, music, drawing, her friends, sleeping in, and cartoons.
Dislikes: Snotty people, being the center of attention, people looking at her drawings, stereotypes, and awkward situations. She also hates the cold and that she always seems to be sneezing.
Friends: Ben, Hannie or Lonnie or whatever her name is, Mal, Evie, Carlos, Jay, and Dizzy.
Good or bad: Some of both. Seems good but could be swayed towards bad. Probably lawful neutral.
Age: 13
Auradon or Isle: Auradon
Additional: can be annoying sometimes
Personality: Kristi tries to be a tomboy and is a bit of a wannabe 2007 MySpace kind of girl lol. She likes dark colors because she thinks they're cool. She's at that awkward middle school phase but is still pretty nice and outgoing. She likes to talk a lot and can get annoying sometimes. She thinks she is funny but she isn't that funny in reality. She deeply cares about others even though she would never admit it.
__________________
on the outside always looking in

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window

Last edited by FrostBittenKitten; 07-28-2017 at 08:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-24-2017, 11:46 PM
Senior Member

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: hello brooklyn
Posts: 3,311
Default

Aaaand two more characters! @ena it's fine if Maddie and Ivory are friends. Anyone who wants can make their characters my characters friends (except Mark because he has no friends)

Name: Aaron
VK or AK: AK
Gender: male
Child of: Ariel and Prince Eric
What they look like: Messy red hair, sea blue eyes, tan-ish skin, bright smile with braces. Has black hipster glasses as well. Kinda a nerd. He usually wears a white button up shirt and jeans with green and purple sneakers. Aaron can turn into a merman when he touches water, so he tries to avoid that because he finds it embarrassing.
Likes: the ocean (though he avoids it except when he's alone), food, sea creatures, being alone, books, and his friends.
Dislikes: liars, rules, large crowds, annoying people, being made fun of, and turning into a merman in front of people.
Friends: Ivory, Kristi, Maddie, Maggie (if that's ok with ena for either of them), Ben, Lonnie, Jay, Carlos, and Evie.
Good or bad: Chaotic good
Age: 15
Auradon or Isle: Auradon
Additional: idk
Personality: Aaron is caring and kind and helpful. He usually prefers to alone to being with people. He is introverted and likes to read. Even though he is mostly introverted he still has a lot of friends who he enjoys being with though he doesn't like crowds. He has a bit of claustrophobia, and being in a crowd doesn't exactly do that much good. Aaron likes to help people and can come up with good ideas. He gets things done and has a lot of energy.

Name: Makayla Mim
VK or AK: VK
Gender: female
Child of: Madam Mim
What they look like: Lavender hair usually in a messy bun, bright green eyes, fair skin, short and curvy (a bit pudgy), michevious smile. She is self conscious about her weight (though she isn't that chubby). She usually wears a pink skater skirt and navy blue shirt with a thin red belt and black ankle boots.
Likes: causing trouble, using spells, annoying Mal and her crew, telling stories and jokes, and playing pranks on people.
Dislikes: Mal (Makayla thinks she a is copy cat), goody two shoes kids, people who make fun of her mom, and sword fighting.
Friends: Uma and her crew as well as maybe Shun Yu, Hadia, and Honey if that's okay
Good or bad: chaotic evil
Age: 12
Auradon or Isle: Isle
Additional: can do magic
Personality: Kind of an angry hipster. She is smart but doesn't really work very hard and doesn't hate everyone like she pretends to (except Mal, Makayla really does hate her). Makayla is a troublemaker but her idea of trouble is mostly pranks and rude jokes. She only talks when she has something to say which isn't all the time but a lot more frequently than Mark. She likes to be the leader and the center of attention.
__________________
on the outside always looking in

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window

Last edited by FrostBittenKitten; 07-28-2017 at 08:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-25-2017, 12:56 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 10,453
Default

everyone should expand a bit on the personality of characters. Also, I'm interested in shipping my characters lol.
__________________
art is not a thing, it is a way
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-25-2017, 03:24 PM
Senior Member

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: hello brooklyn
Posts: 3,311
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Yeah I agree. I think I'll just add a personality section to mine lol
__________________
on the outside always looking in

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-25-2017, 05:42 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 10,453
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
Me too, once I get that far
__________________
art is not a thing, it is a way
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
#alemwashere, (∩ ✧ ᗜ ✧ )⊃━☆゚.*, descendants2, ena was here, i will join thsi soon -sy, kwazy_k was here, less than 25 chars, luna was here, revive le thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.