Quantcast KidPub Discord Server? - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > KidPub Stuff > Questions, Answers, Suggestions
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-13-2018, 04:28 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: with the troupe
Posts: 10,776
Default KidPub Discord Server?

Discord is a free text and voice app that's easy to sign up for and use. You can just text chat, or you can turn on voice chat as well. It would be a fun place for us to talk, about writing and just everything! The voice chat could be a way for us to have like 'live writing sessions' and that sort of thing, hell, voice chat would be great for homework help as well. I think it could help the kidpub community grow closer and for all of us to be more active with writing. I can also contact former kidpubbers I know to see if they might be interested in it.

To be honest, I've already made a tentative server, and I'm honestly really excited at the possibility, and I hope some of you are interested :3

What do you think?

UPDATE: since I have a tentative server, if you want the link pls say so in the below posts
__________________
Love doesn't exist.
;; Therefore, there's no sorrow. ;;
That's what I thought...

.
ryo asuka

Last edited by SilverMoon; 01-14-2018 at 02:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-13-2018, 08:25 PM
Gracithe1andonly Gracithe1andonly is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Abiding in Christ, hopefully.
Posts: 1,344
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Discord is a free text and voice app that's easy to sign up for and use. You can just text chat, or you can turn on voice chat as well. It would be a fun place for us to talk, about writing and just everything! The voice chat could be a way for us to have like 'live writing sessions' and that sort of thing, hell, voice chat would be great for homework help as well. I think it could help the kidpub community grow closer and for all of us to be more active with writing. I can also contact former kidpubbers I know to see if they might be interested in it.

To be honest, I've already made a tentative server, and I'm honestly really excited at the possibility, and I hope some of you are interested :3

What do you think?
Um wHOA that sounds super cool!! Idk if my parentals would be comfortable with it, but even if I can't do it that sounds like a rad way to get the community moving!
__________________
i found love where it wasn't supposed to be;
right in front of me.
talk some sense to me...


-i found, amber run
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-13-2018, 11:54 PM
Syafai Syafai is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: the fidgerator state
Posts: 367
Default

hiii
im probably like 99% not going to do this if yall do it but it seems like a good idea


i̶ ̶b̶e̶l̶i̶e̶v̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶i̶c̶e̶p̶l̶o̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶j̶o̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶
__________________
⋆sɹɐʇs ǝɥʇ ǝǝs noʎ uɐɔ ssǝuʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ uᴉ ʎluo⋆
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-14-2018, 02:41 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: with the troupe
Posts: 10,776
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syafai View Post
hiii
im probably like 99% not going to do this if yall do it but it seems like a good idea


i̶ ̶b̶e̶l̶i̶e̶v̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶i̶c̶e̶p̶l̶o̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶j̶o̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶
Links to the server expire after 24hrs and it's easy to ban someone from ur server so that shouldn't be a problem
__________________
Love doesn't exist.
;; Therefore, there's no sorrow. ;;
That's what I thought...

.
ryo asuka
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-14-2018, 04:13 PM
Steampunk Steampunk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,411
Default

This sounds like a cool idea! I probably won’t be able to do it but I hope it works out
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-14-2018, 09:47 PM
FrostBittenKitten FrostBittenKitten is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: O_o
Posts: 3,386
Default

Hey I have a discord so this sounds cool
__________________
on the outside always looking in

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-14-2018, 09:54 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: with the troupe
Posts: 10,776
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
Hey I have a discord so this sounds cool
Yes !!!!!! Let's do it man!!!!!!!!!
I'll give u a link later tonight when I have my laptop
__________________
Love doesn't exist.
;; Therefore, there's no sorrow. ;;
That's what I thought...

.
ryo asuka
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-14-2018, 09:55 PM
FrostBittenKitten FrostBittenKitten is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: O_o
Posts: 3,386
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Yes !!!!!! Let's do it man!!!!!!!!!
I'll give u a link later tonight when I have my laptop
K sounds good
__________________
on the outside always looking in

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-14-2018, 10:00 PM
Syafai Syafai is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: the fidgerator state
Posts: 367
Default

it's kind of funny that I said I was never going to get one but I am going to soon ookkkk
__________________
⋆sɹɐʇs ǝɥʇ ǝǝs noʎ uɐɔ ssǝuʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ uᴉ ʎluo⋆
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-14-2018, 10:01 PM
Syafai Syafai is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: the fidgerator state
Posts: 367
Default

ok i made the account let'ssss make the serverrrr

EDIT: I'm #5271
EDIT: Come on make wumpus happy :C
__________________
⋆sɹɐʇs ǝɥʇ ǝǝs noʎ uɐɔ ssǝuʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ uᴉ ʎluo⋆

Last edited by Syafai; 01-14-2018 at 10:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ena was here

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.