Quantcast HSP N.E.S. (because why not) - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-2018, 10:31 AM

Default HSP N.E.S. (because why not)

Okaaaaaaaaaaaayyy so I have this N.E.S. idea for this thing where it's high school, except everybody has 1 superpower (not everyone, I was just saying you could.) Anyway, we all try to hide our power although we use the power constantly. Also, I would like to ask if you have any interest in this *which you probably don't* please don't let the power be flight. I suggest making it an uncommon one but you do you. Also please no mind control. I don't really care about anything else. Here's the char form:

Name:
Age and Year:
Personality:
Appearance:
Power:
Other:

Name: Reighley Madison*Li for short*
Age and Year: Sophomore, 16
Personality: Edgy, chill.
Appearance: Usually blonde, pale skin, hair shortish.
Power: CHange appearance at will.
LGBT+ness: Bi.
Other: xp

Last edited by Werty; 07-19-2018 at 09:12 AM.
Old 07-17-2018, 01:56 PM

Eh sure, I can try this out though I’m not super active. I’ll make a character later today but for now I have a few questions.
First of all: why is everyone trying to hide their power? Is having a power common in this world? And Is there a limit to how many characters we can make?
Also, for the “LGBT+ness” section, might I suggest just putting sexuality? (Especially since straight isn’t part of the LGBTQ community, so in a way that’s kind of implying no straight characters haha (which I myself wouldn’t completely object to because I’m gay shipping trash heh))
Old 07-17-2018, 08:51 PM

Name: Alice Perkins
Age and year: sophomore (15) (probably) (haven’t decided for sure yet)
Personality: quiet and observant, Alice makes for a great confidante. She will always be willing to listen, whether you need advice or just need to vent, she’s there. She’s highly trustworthy and very calm.
Although quiet, Alice is not meek. You will not have an easy time of intimidating her or pressuring her. Do not mistake her gentle nature for weakness, as that is a mistake you will deeply regret. She also has no qualms about being harsh if you have already shown yourself to be aggressive, so don’t expect to receive her kindness if you have been cruel.
Appearance: Alice has brown skin, dark brown eyes, and poofy pastel pink hair. She often wears some combination of polka dot shirts and knee length skirts, sometimes with the addition of knee length socks or gardening gloves (which she’s forgotten to take off). She has terrible eyesight, so a pair of thin, silver rimmed, circular glasses are always perched atop her nose.
Power: dimensional storage (The power to store anything in a fold of dimension/space and re-materialize it at will.)
Sexuality: Asexual lesbian
Other: loves to garden
Old 07-18-2018, 02:09 AM

I might join if I have time

ryo asuka
Old 07-18-2018, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Eh sure, I can try this out though I’m not super active. I’ll make a character later today but for now I have a few questions.
First of all: why is everyone trying to hide their power? Is having a power common in this world? And Is there a limit to how many characters we can make?
Also, for the “LGBT+ness” section, might I suggest just putting sexuality? (Especially since straight isn’t part of the LGBTQ community, so in a way that’s kind of implying no straight characters haha (which I myself wouldn’t completely object to because I’m gay shipping trash heh))
First, everyone's trying to hide their power because this is just normal earth, ya know, and I guess you don't have to hide it, but I was thinking you don't want to end up on the news or experimented on.
Second, I was really blanking out so I didn't have time to think of the word "sexuality." Thanks, that works a lot better. And yes, no straight characters would be awesome.
Third, there is no character limit. Please don't create yourself an army though.
Also, HSP is a weird title, I know, it's just a really cheesy acronym. Props to whoever can guess what it stands for.
Have fun everyone! I'm so glad this is catching on (by 2 people lol.)
Old 07-18-2018, 02:27 PM

Location: up where i have very poor imagination and feel lots of jealousy towards others

ooh..

Name: Mariam Icantcomeupwithasurnamerightnow
Age and Year: 14, Freshman
Personality: talkative, ambivert. likes to paint, write, climb trees. idk if im lame my characters are lame too.
Appearance: short light brown hair. green eyes. medium skin.
Power: Pyrokinesis
Sexuality: asexual demipanromantic
Other:
I
need
ships

edit: I noticed while rereading I accidentally deleted the gender part. oops.

Last edited by Syafai; 07-18-2018 at 04:55 PM.
Old 07-18-2018, 03:44 PM

Name: Bastien Blake
Age and Year: 17, senior
Personality: Man of few words. Very humble. Level-headed and cautious. Pretty chill dude, smiles a lot. Great at teamwork but has a bad habit of trying to take on too much by himself. Your local big bro. Has leadership skills but usually lets someone else take charge so they can do the talking. Never complains. Constantly more stressed than he lets on. Focused on having a good senior year, basketball, and college applications/admissions process.
Appearance: Bastien is African-American with a very dark complexion and a long, rectangular face with a flat, wide nose. He has dark hooded eyes and shoulder length black dreadlocks which are usually pulled back in a ponytail. He's very tall and lanky, with wide shoulders and long extremities with large hands and feet. He's lean but not overly muscular and very agile and graceful.
Power: neon glow (can surround self in neon. Manipulate pre existing neon from a short range, can only manipulate neon in a glow/aura of neon within a couple feet of their body, so their superpower is very short ranged)
Sexuality: Vaguely identifies as pansexual, doesn't really have a preference in type of partners.
Other: Basketball star, power forward. Fluent in American Sign Language. Senior class Vice President. Has a little bro in middle school and a littler bro in kindergarten, lives with both parents who are young professionals. His parents know about his powers but his little brothers don't.

ryo asuka
Old 07-18-2018, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syafai View Post
ooh..

Name: Mariam Icantcomeupwithasurnamerightnow
Age and Year: 14, Freshman
Personality: talkative, ambivert. likes to paint, write, climb trees. idk if im lame my characters are lame too.
Appearance: short light brown hair. green eyes. medium skin.
Power: Pyrokinesis
Sexuality: asexual demipanromantic
Other:
I
need
ships

edit: I noticed while rereading I accidentally deleted the gender part. oops.
intersex! intersex! intersex! intersex!

ryo asuka
Old 07-18-2018, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Name: Bastien Blake
Age and Year: 17, senior
Personality: Man of few words. Very humble. Level-headed and cautious. Pretty chill dude, smiles a lot. Great at teamwork but has a bad habit of trying to take on too much by himself. Your local big bro. Has leadership skills but usually lets someone else take charge so they can do the talking. Never complains. Constantly more stressed than he lets on. Focused on having a good senior year, basketball, and college applications/admissions process.
Appearance: Bastien is African-American with a very dark complexion and a long, rectangular face with a flat, wide nose. He has dark hooded eyes and shoulder length black dreadlocks which are usually pulled back in a ponytail. He's very tall and lanky, with wide shoulders and long extremities with large hands and feet. He's lean but not overly muscular and very agile and graceful.
Power: neon glow (can surround self in neon. Manipulate pre existing neon from a short range, can only manipulate neon in a glow/aura of neon within a couple feet of their body, so their superpower is very short ranged)
Sexuality: Vaguely identifies as pansexual, doesn't really have a preference in type of partners.
Other: Basketball star, power forward. Fluent in American Sign Language. Senior class Vice President. Has a little bro in middle school and a littler bro in kindergarten, lives with both parents who are young professionals. His parents know about his powers but his little brothers don't.
bastien is a good boy and I cant wait to use him

ryo asuka
Old 07-19-2018, 01:15 AM

I shall make a character at some point soon-ish.

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window

Tags
derp, eyyy bi pride, i love kp, ispan, kayla makes 2 many threds, kayla was here, the best ships