Quantcast Ascendance - Nes - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
  #1  
Old 10-10-2018, 09:22 AM
maxi maxi is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: May 2010
Location: The land down under
Posts: 12,795
Default Ascendance - Nes

Three shall fight, but one shall reign.

So has been the prophecy for over a hundred generations. The Empire of Kinshirrin has not changed its laws ever since, and so it will remain. Whether it be King or Queen, the owner of the High Throne will wield the Ultimate Power, an indestructible possession that claims them rule over the entire empire. However, even despite this, the three shall compete for the throne. They shall fight to the death, regardless of their distance from one another. They shall battle it out in a war against the odds to determine who shall rise as victor and who shall fall as conquered.

Among the Empire of Kinshirrin, however, is a dark magic that is festering across the kingdoms: an ancient, raw power that threatens to devour the land itself and is slowly creating a blight over the world as the emperors and their divine monarchy know it. What is this dark power? Who rises from the ashes as a villain? Who will be the High Throne ruler?

***

Okay! Hi! Essentially there will be 3 people who will have one character each (one of which being mine) who will fight to the death against each other in a battle to determine who will claim the High Throne. The two catches are: each of the 3 people live in different sectors: one North, one South, one East; and the other? Each Competitor for the throne will possess a power of your choosing, however it cannot be too OP such as "godlike time-travel". The Western Lands belong to the origins of the dark power we will explore later on in the NES. Open characters also include royal servants, maids, mistresses, nobility, chefs, what have you. Any other ideas or suggestions for roles in the NES, please tell me! I'm always willing to incorporate new ideas into the storyline.

If anyone is confused by anything that I decide might happen in the story, let me know and I'll clear things up with you!

Characters:
  • Competitor 1: CLOSED
  • Competitor 2: OPEN
  • Competitor 3: OPEN
  • Servant: OPEN
  • Servant: OPEN
  • Servant: OPEN
  • Nobility: OPEN
  • Nobility: OPEN
  • Maid: OPEN
  • Librarian: OPEN
  • Farmer: OPEN
  • Worker: OPEN

I'll start my character form here (no need to be too detailed!).

Name: Saelia Ryenns
Age: 19
Appearance: Blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes, slim figure, dainty yet not scrawny, fair maiden, quite tall
Personality: Can often be quite self-destructive with her power, however she tries not to be. Assertive, bossy, yet has a very friendly manner to her beneath all of the mean facades she plays.
Power: Emotional manipulation (negative and positive emotions)
__________________
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy
Raindrops on roses and
Girls in white dresses and
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-10-2018, 08:32 PM
Steampunk Steampunk is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,419
Default

Oh yesss I love semi medieval stories!! I don’t really want to be one of the big three but I’ll totally make a couple of support characters in the future :3
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-11-2018, 06:39 AM
maxi maxi is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: May 2010
Location: The land down under
Posts: 12,795
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Oh yesss I love semi medieval stories!! I donít really want to be one of the big three but Iíll totally make a couple of support characters in the future :3
Yusssss!!! No worries, there are still many options to choose from! And you can make random one of your own if you so wish.
__________________
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy
Raindrops on roses and
Girls in white dresses and
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-11-2018, 05:11 PM
Steampunk Steampunk is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,419
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
Yeah Iíll just wait until at least one other person has joined so I have more to build off of
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-12-2018, 04:20 PM
FrostBittenKitten FrostBittenKitten is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: O_o
Posts: 3,392
Default

I'm rly busy today but can i reserve a spot for a competitor? I'll make a form this week while i attempt to think of a character.
__________________
on the outside always looking in

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-14-2018, 02:52 AM
maxi maxi is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: May 2010
Location: The land down under
Posts: 12,795
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
Yeah no problem!
__________________
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy
Raindrops on roses and
Girls in white dresses and
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.