Quantcast Ascendance - Nes - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 10-10-2018, 09:22 AM

Default Ascendance - Nes

Three shall fight, but one shall reign.

So has been the prophecy for over a hundred generations. The Empire of Kinshirrin has not changed its laws ever since, and so it will remain. Whether it be King or Queen, the owner of the High Throne will wield the Ultimate Power, an indestructible possession that claims them rule over the entire empire. However, even despite this, the three shall compete for the throne. They shall fight to the death, regardless of their distance from one another. They shall battle it out in a war against the odds to determine who shall rise as victor and who shall fall as conquered.

Among the Empire of Kinshirrin, however, is a dark magic that is festering across the kingdoms: an ancient, raw power that threatens to devour the land itself and is slowly creating a blight over the world as the emperors and their divine monarchy know it. What is this dark power? Who rises from the ashes as a villain? Who will be the High Throne ruler?

Okay! Hi! Essentially there will be 3 people who will have one character each (one of which being mine) who will fight to the death against each other in a battle to determine who will claim the High Throne. The two catches are: each of the 3 people live in different sectors: one North, one South, one East; and the other? Each Competitor for the throne will possess a power of your choosing, however it cannot be too OP such as "godlike time-travel". The Western Lands belong to the origins of the dark power we will explore later on in the NES. Open characters also include royal servants, maids, mistresses, nobility, chefs, what have you. Any other ideas or suggestions for roles in the NES, please tell me! I'm always willing to incorporate new ideas into the storyline.

If anyone is confused by anything that I decide might happen in the story, let me know and I'll clear things up with you!

Characters:
  • Competitor 1: CLOSED
  • Competitor 2: OPEN
  • Competitor 3: OPEN
  • Servant: OPEN
  • Nobility: OPEN
  • Nobility: OPEN
  • Maid: OPEN
  • Librarian: OPEN
  • Farmer: OPEN
  • Worker: OPEN

I'll start my character form here (no need to be too detailed!).

Name: Saelia Ryenns
Appearance: Blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes, slim figure, dainty yet not scrawny, fair maiden, quite tall
Personality: Can often be quite self-destructive with her power, however she tries not to be. Assertive, bossy, yet has a very friendly manner to her beneath all of the mean facades she plays.
Power: Emotional manipulation (negative and positive emotions)
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 10-10-2018, 08:32 PM

Oh yesss I love semi medieval stories!! I don’t really want to be one of the big three but I’ll totally make a couple of support characters in the future :3
Old 10-11-2018, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Oh yesss I love semi medieval stories!! I donít really want to be one of the big three but Iíll totally make a couple of support characters in the future :3
Yusssss!!! No worries, there are still many options to choose from! And you can make random one of your own if you so wish.
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains
Old 10-11-2018, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
Yusssss!!! No worries, there are still many options to choose from! And you can make random one of your own if you so wish.
Yeah Iíll just wait until at least one other person has joined so I have more to build off of
Old 10-12-2018, 04:20 PM

I'm rly busy today but can i reserve a spot for a competitor? I'll make a form this week while i attempt to think of a character.

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 10-14-2018, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
I'm rly busy today but can i reserve a spot for a competitor? I'll make a form this week while i attempt to think of a character.
Yeah no problem!
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains