Quantcast Warrior Cats Character Thread - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Story Ideas
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2018, 10:01 AM

Default Warrior Cats Character Thread

Am I the only warriors fan here? I don't know many of the stories that well, I'm kinda new, but I know all the logistics and stuff. Post your OCs and rant and ship characters. The only rule to this is you can talk about characters only, no screaming at the Erins for the most recent death or swearing at ShadowClan. Have fun. Also, no huge spoilers either.
Old 10-19-2018, 11:30 PM

Warriorrrrrrssssss

I read the first two series devotedly, and read the last book, a few of the ones in betwee, a few Special Editions (those pertaining to SkyClan) and one or two of the manga.

My OC's name is Snowpelt, from which came the name I still use today on the internet. She was supposed to be a simple but hilarious ThunderClan warrior under Bramblestar, not part of any prophecies, not half-clan, not even that talented, but ends up in the situations of her more exceptional peers nonetheless. I haven't thought of her for a long time. Her best friend was Moonfeather, my friend's OC, the medicine cat apprentice of RiverClan.

-i found, amber run
Old 11-01-2018, 03:03 PM

So, my OCs are Rainfoot, Dapplecloud and Sparrowstar.

I'm gonna focus on Rainfoot for now.

So basically a long time ago my friend told me that Starclan cats can have kits AND that it is possible to have a half clan cat, half Starclan cat. so Rainfoot is born.

She is born in Starclan with her mom and it takes her 3 moons to realize she can go down and be a clan cat. She can go to Starclan at will (but only at night) and yeah. So Rainkit goes and comforts her overly depressed father who thought he would never get to see her until he joined Starclan. Oh-kay. Her father secretly wishes that he could be with his mate (who was not Rainfoot's mom) but refuses in honor of-- let's come up with a name for the mom, how about Flowerfreeze. So Rainkit lies under her mothers orders (Flowerfreeze wants him to be happy really bad because she loves him) that her mother faded. After a couple more moons, on the day Rainkit becomes Rainpaw, Dewkit is born, with Rabbitface (Rainfoot's dad) for a father. Blah blah, plot, blah, Dewpaw now, blahblahblah, blah, snobby Dewpaw belives he is SO much better that Rainpaw, blahblah, blah, Rainpaw almost drowns from accidentally returning from Starclan halfway dunked in the river (cue Dewpaw suspicios "you smell like Riverclan! And you're wet!"), blah blah blah, blah, Dewpaw becomes a warrior BEFORE Rainpaw, Rainpaw becomes very salty at now Dewleaf (haha, ha, I know. I should not have.) Rainfoot, blah, Dewleaf dies after actually bonding with his half sister for once (wow), Rainfoot is deputy, BLAH.

Thunderclan cat.

Dapplecloud info coming soon, she doesn't really have a plot, more of just a character description.
Old 11-05-2018, 07:25 PM

boi that's complicated but super cool

-i found, amber run
Old Yesterday, 09:46 AM

I exist and am on a quest to make every forum have the most recent post by me! Thank you all for existing!

Tags
kayla makes, kayla makes 2 many threds, kayla was here