Quantcast Warrior Cats NES - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply

Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-02-2018, 02:23 PM
Werty Werty is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Under a bridge
Posts: 529
Default Warrior Cats NES

Since Alem just started a new NES I don't mean at all to but in. Please if no one is interested ignore this. Honestly I think me and Snow are the only ones to come on the forums that like Warriors so I wouldn't be surprised if it's just us here but...

Here is the thing to keep track of clans. No requesting to use other clans. If you are to have an uncommon role like medicine cat or deputy or leader, that is the only uncommon role you can have. Same counts for medicine cat apprentice. (but if it's barely anyone you can have two or three). I have put my characters in there, I will fill them out properly later, just a kind of "just so you know" thing for now.

ThunderClan:

Leader: Kindlestar

Deputy: Duskclaw

Medicine Cat: Dapplecloud

Medicine Cat Apprentice:Clovertail

Warriors: Rabbitface, Sparrowflight, Birdsong, Greenstep, Snowpelt, Gingerfur, Nightfur, Featherstep

Queens:Probably idk

Apprentices: Rainpaw, Dewpaw, Greenpaw

Kits: again idk

RiverClan:

Leader: None

Deputy: None

Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:None

Warriors: None so far

Queens:None

Apprentices: None

Kits: None

ShadowClan:

Leader: None

Deputy: None

Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:None

Warriors: None so far

Queens:None

Apprentices: None

Kits: None

WindClan:

Leader: None

Deputy: None

Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:None

Warriors: None so far

Queens:None

Apprentices: None

Kits: None

StarClan:

Flowerfreeze(I won't be roleplaying as her but she is important to Rainpaw's plot sooooooooo she's here, and you can do that if you need to)

Kittypets:

None

Rouges and Loners:

None

Name:
Clan(For kittypets, rouges, and loners just put so here):
Role in Clan(kit, apprentice, warrior, med cat, deputy, leader):
Gender:
Personality:
Appearance:
Mate(must be a cat that is either one of your own or somebody else's):
Mentor(if apprentice):
Apprentice(if mentor):
Any Backstory?:
Prophecy(optional):
Other:

If you are from StarClan create your own form.

This roleplay will be free of cats from the actual series. You can have as many characters as you want. Have fun!
__________________
You would not believe your eyes,
If ten million fireflies
Lit up the world as I fell asleep

Last edited by Werty; Yesterday at 09:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-05-2018, 07:34 PM
Gracithe1andonly Gracithe1andonly is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Abiding in Christ, hopefully.
Posts: 1,377
Default

YO
I'm not on KP much but I love this idea

Name: Snowpelt

Clan(For kittypets, rouges, and loners just put so here): ThunderClan

Role in Clan(kit, apprentice, warrior, med cat, deputy, leader): Warrior

Gender: Female

Personality: Snowpelt is an adventurous and happy-go-lucky huntress who isn't important but ends up in all the important scenes by coincidence/and "because it is fate that somebody practical be in the party." She has a magnificent sense of humor and a cruel streak a tail-length wide when it comes to practical jokes. She is a little bombastic, fancies herself poetic, but is truly magnanimous. She is generally a force for good (when not pranking another member of her Clan.) She's not deaf, but definitely has slight hearing problems and is an immense annoyance to all her superiors. Despite her reputation for uselessness, she is actually rather astute and her intuitions about inter-clan relations are uncannily correct much of the time. She often predicts war with accuracy moons before it happens, and (again, when not in a pranking mood) is good at soothing other cats' inflamed tempers and injured pride.

Appearance: She has long, white fur that's a huge disadvantage in hunting, but she hunts primarily anyway. Her eyes are blue and sharp, and her frame is rather large while not intimidating. She gives off the odd air of being something of a buffoon due to her largeness.

Mate(must be a cat that is either one of your own or somebody else's): She's single. But ready to mingle.

Mentor(if apprentice): I have no idea who her mentor was.

Apprentice(if mentor): Rainpaw!

Any Backstory?: Originally I had her as the daughter of Cloudtail, so I think it would make sense if she were distantly related to the ThunderClan leader.

Prophecy(optional): NOPE

Other: TL;DR: Snowpelt totally looks and acts stupid but isn't.
__________________
i found love where it wasn't supposed to be;
right in front of me.
talk some sense to me...

-i found, amber run

Last edited by Gracithe1andonly; 11-10-2018 at 11:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-05-2018, 07:35 PM
Senior Member

Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Abiding in Christ, hopefully.
Posts: 1,377
Default

Ooh, do you want Snowpelt to be Rainpaw's mentor???

EDIT: If she is, that says something about ThunderClan's leadership: they are wise enough to see past Snowpelt's silliness to her real quality. And since they really entrusted Rainpaw to Snowpelt, then they don't care much what other cats think of them/trust them to see the wisdom later.
__________________
right in front of me.
talk some sense to me...

-i found, amber run

Last edited by Gracithe1andonly; 11-05-2018 at 07:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-05-2018, 07:38 PM
Senior Member

Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Abiding in Christ, hopefully.
Posts: 1,377
Default

I might also make a ThunderClan leader for you if I have more time tonight and you want me to.

I don't think the two of us can fill the forest (we're operating from the forest territory, not the lake territory, right?) but we can definitely start roleplaying with ThunderClan once we have a good idea of the administration/general political atmosphere!!

Also, how do you feel about creating characters out of thin air when needed (provided we fill out a form for them asap afterward?) :3 I'd like to start roleplaying soon soon soon!!
__________________
right in front of me.
talk some sense to me...

-i found, amber run
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-10-2018, 09:00 AM
Werty Werty is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Under a bridge
Posts: 529
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly View Post

Oh yea, that sounds great!

Quote:

1, if you want, 2, yes we are doing forest territory. We can always change that if you want, 3 sounds good.
__________________
You would not believe your eyes,
If ten million fireflies
Lit up the world as I fell asleep
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-10-2018, 09:14 AM
Werty Werty is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Under a bridge
Posts: 529
Default

Name: Rainpaw
Role in Clan(kit, apprentice, warrior, med cat, deputy, leader): Apprentice
Gender: She-cat
Personality: usually a happy cat. Willing to do whatever you want. Quiet can be a little sad at times. Usually pretty enthusiastic (I spelled that first try. OH MY PA JAMMAS) about training, but loses that quality as a warrior.
Appearance:[url="https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-2drqKwU70MU/W9xRo_0-BaI/AAAAAAAAE9I/cAgejTH_0I0I0abBcNEFYIqqp-NZDOAXQCL0BGAYYCw/h2048/4dbf9cd3-0281-4f5a-98ac-70c3e4fa41f8"/URL] if you can't access this drawing I made of her, let me know. Those are stars in the background and on her tail.
Mate(must be a cat that is either one of your own or somebody else's): LE NOEP (but probably when a warrior)
Mentor(if apprentice): Snowpelt
Apprentice(if mentor): Le NOPE
Any Backstory?: Eh, go look at the character thread.
Prophecy(optional):Oh yes, just too lazy to come up with one.
Other: Close to being a warrior for sure. But FRICKING DEwPAW gets to be one first. Also no-one but Rabbitface and Dapplecloud (I put her as the med cat in the clan list) knows about Rainpaw's ability to travel to Starclan.
__________________
You would not believe your eyes,
If ten million fireflies
Lit up the world as I fell asleep
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-10-2018, 12:18 PM
Senior Member

Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Abiding in Christ, hopefully.
Posts: 1,377
Default

Name: Kindlestar (warrior name: Kindleheart)

Role in Clan(kit, apprentice, warrior, med cat, deputy, leader): Leader

Gender: Male

Personality: Kindlestar is an energetic leader and has always been, though he's not as young as he once was. Rambunctiousness comes easily to him, and he is more a family cat than most, given his odd upbringing. Clan comes before blood, sure, but he places a lot of importance on blood and ties of love. This has had a generally good effect on ThunderClan, giving the community more vivacity and a greater population, but also a bigger tendency to faction. He loves ThunderClan and he loves his home, and he has a simple respect for StarClan that isn't the fear and trembling of some cats, and isn't the scoffing of others. His brothers help him greatly with the responsibility of leadership, though his deputy is not one of them, a choice he made to help mitigate faction. The deputy feels as though he is only a deputy in name because of all the brothers' actions, although this isn't totally true. He shares more responsibility than most deputies, but he is still a real authority-figure, and no one ever tried to make it otherwise. (Kindlestar's littermates are Chirpheart, Goldpelt, and Redface, and his younger brothers are Cunningstep, Gingerfur, and Nightfur. Gingerfur, Nightfur, and Cunningstep's son Featherstep are the only ones who never left ThunderClan.)
Kindlestar is a generally kind cat, though stern and strict in his observance and application of the Warrior Code. He believes in the spirit of the law, but he refuses to disregard the letter. He believes in peace among the clans leading to prosperity, but recognizes that peace is difficult to obtain at all, and won't sacrifice the Warrior Code or any part of his own clan for peace. He is a good leader. His faults include an excess of loyalty to his word-once he has made a promise, he will not ever break it. He thus avoids promises. He is often quick to judge and sometimes rash in his decisions, and when he is rash he often makes mistakes. He knows the name of every cat in his burgeoning clan and takes care to meet every kit that's born.

Appearance: Kindlestar is venerable, on his sixth life and obviously rather elderly. His fur is long, a deep ginger color, and his eyes are blue. He is battle-scarred and his right ear has been torn to shreds, and he often limps to favor his front right foot, which was harmed during his time as a loner in Twolegplace. Since the pain is ignorable, when hunting he'll use his right foot just as the others, which has given rise to the opinion that the limp is fake. He gives off the air of messiness and even laziness, but his eyes are keen and bright, and one only has to look at his eyes to know that he is fully awake and very intelligent.

Mate(must be a cat that is either one of your own or somebody else's): Sparrowflight, and had two daughters with her, Greenstep and Birdsong. Greenstep is Snowpelt's mother.

Mentor(if apprentice): None.

Apprentice(if mentor): None right now.

Any Backstory?: He was born in ThunderClan, son of the deputy, and had three littermates and eventually three younger littermates. They were always close as a family, and became something of a faction within ThunderClan. Upon his father, Sparkfoot's death, Kindleheart became the leader of his family, and was eventually exiled from ThunderClan on suspicion of treason. Most of his kin followed him into exile, only three of their family remaining. He tried to join each of the clans, but no one trusted him and his family, so they took to being loners for many moons. But he never sacrificed the warrior code, and never really stopped loving his original clan. Eventually a warrior of ThunderClan (who? rabbitface?) came without permission to beg for his help, since ThunderClan had lost much of its strength without him. Kindleheart agreed, and they returned, winning a battle against ShadowClan. The leader at that time, since the deputy had died in the battle, gave in to clan pressure and made Kindleheart deputy. The leader was old and died soon after, and Kindleheart became leader.

Prophecy(optional): Maybe.

Other: Given his past of bouncing from one clan to another, the other clan leaders don't trust him. His own clan has realized that he's always been primarily loyal to them, and will not betray them, and trusts him.
__________________
right in front of me.
talk some sense to me...

-i found, amber run

Last edited by Gracithe1andonly; Yesterday at 08:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-10-2018, 12:21 PM
Senior Member

Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Abiding in Christ, hopefully.
Posts: 1,377
Default

So what do you think is going on in the forest? Is it a year of prosperity? ThunderClan has a huge population right now, but do the other clans? Do they feel threatened? Is a war on? Is a war threatening to happen? Who's going to write the first story post?
__________________
right in front of me.
talk some sense to me...

-i found, amber run
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-11-2018, 10:03 AM
Werty Werty is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Under a bridge
Posts: 529
Default

Lol, maybe all the clans are peaking. And dangerously enough, RiverClan and ShadowClan are becoming restless. Looking for more territory. WindClan is also expanding, but not towards the other Clans. ThunderClan has the highest population, but since this is long before Firestar (who would know about this in a heartbeat) was even born, ThunderClan remains blissfully oblivious. But, being in between RiverClan and ShadowClan does have it's advantages. Certain cats have been spies, but RiverClan's trust is growing short with one of them. When ThunderClan's population drops due to a massive fox attack, will they have the strength to survive? Or will the amount of Clans drop down to three?

I just wrote the back cover for the entire series. Wow. Tell me if it's a good idea.

I want to throw in Dapplecloud the med first and her app before we begin.

Also, how about the idea where certain cats we can both control? No forms, just names. It would be much easier, and our posts would be longer.

Also, what does Sparrowflight look like? I have an OC, Sparrowstar, who is black and white, and has a grandson, Clovertail, who becomes Dapplecloud's apprentice. I'm thinking Snowpelt and Clovertail could be littermates (although Clovertail looks nothing like her). I know Sparrowflight isn't leader, but it would be cool if maybe we could go with the rest of it, scrap the leader part. It's up to you.

Also Le Dapplecloud form:
__________________
You would not believe your eyes,
If ten million fireflies
Lit up the world as I fell asleep
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-11-2018, 10:22 AM
Werty Werty is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Under a bridge
Posts: 529
Default

Name: Dapplecloud

Role in Clan(kit, apprentice, warrior, med cat, deputy, leader): med cat

Gender: Female

Personality:Kind-hearted, but stubborn. If you are benig stubborn, she will be even more stubborn. "GET IN MY DEN, BEFORE I DRAG YOU IN THERE BY THE SCRUFF." A little snappy. Usually knows what bit you before it even bites you, watches everything. Constantly telling Snowpelt (ha, hope you don't mind) to "stop that! You're gonna fall and break all your legs. Stop acting like a blind kit." Overworked with such a big clan, but she always hides it well.

Appearance:Sand colored, with huge maroon(but, you know, a natural shade)back dapples. Her chest, belly, and eye spot are all the same colors. The tip of her tail is as well,but it used to be all of her tail. When she was a kit, one of her littermates had a huge seizure and, thrashing wildly, grabbed on to her tail. One of her other litermates thought that it was a fun game to bite Dapplekit's tail, and then her mother attempted to pluck them off, but pulled too hard and now her tail was a stump. So, "screw this imma be a med cat." She is still young, but her eyes are the eyes of an elder, and makes her look ten times older than she actually is. Fits her, because that's how she acts.

Mate(must be a cat that is either one of your own or somebody else's): Lol nothing her Dapplecloud never breaks the code not NEVER *le yells in a certain two med cat's ears*

Mentor(if apprentice):noep

Apprentice(if mentor):Clovertail, hopefully.

Any Backstory?: It's all in appearance.

Prophecy(optional): Le noep

Other:Not really.
__________________
You would not believe your eyes,
If ten million fireflies
Lit up the world as I fell asleep
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
kayla makes, kayla makes 2 many threds, kayla was here, kayla...

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.