/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ KidPub News for Kids | KidPub Press //
KidPub News for Kids

KidPub News for Kids

Posted November 26th, 2008 by perryd

KidPub gathers news from around the world for you to read, especially about authors, books, and popular movies. This is an experimental service and so might change from time to time. When you read a story, you can hit the 'Back' button in your browser to come back to KidPub.

Perrysburg author celebrates launch of debut fantasy novel - Toledo Blade

Toledo Blade

Perrysburg author celebrates launch of debut fantasy novel
Toledo Blade
For Perrysburg resident Chelsea Bobulski, Monday is just another step toward a dream come true. From 7 to 9 p.m. Monday, Bobulski will launch her debut novel, The Wood, with a reading and book signing at Gathering Volumes, 196 E. South Boundary St., ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Perrysburg YA author hosting novel release party - Sentinel-Tribune

Sentinel-Tribune

Perrysburg YA author hosting novel release party
Sentinel-Tribune
PERRYSBURG - Chelsea Bobulski, a resident of Perrysburg, is debuting her first novel, "The Wood," in a day-before-publishing celebration at Gathering Volumes in Perrysburg. "The Wood" is new young adult novel that is filled with friendship, family and ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

What's happening at the Ames Free Library - Wicked Local Easton

Wicked Local Easton

What's happening at the Ames Free Library
Wicked Local Easton
26 read or listen to any book (fiction, nonfiction, kids, young adult, graphic novel), fill out one of our paper or online review forms, indicate which prize you would like to win and receive one chance to win that prize. Each review counts as one ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Texas Teen Book Festival 2017 lineup with Mayim Bialik, Marie Lu ... - austin360 (blog)

austin360 (blog)

Texas Teen Book Festival 2017 lineup with Mayim Bialik, Marie Lu ...
austin360 (blog)
Who is ready to see America's favorite actress/author/girl nerd or the author of "The Young Elites" and "Legends" series? Mayim Bialik (which parents will ...

and more »

Read more [News for Kids ]

Mayim Bialik, Marie Lu coming to Texas Teen Book Festival in October - MyStatesman.com (blog)

MyStatesman.com (blog)

Mayim Bialik, Marie Lu coming to Texas Teen Book Festival in October
MyStatesman.com (blog)
Who is ready to see America's favorite actress/author/girl nerd or the author of “The Young Elites” and “Legends” series? Mayim Bialik (which parents will ...

and more »

Read more [News for Kids ]

Michiko Kakutani, the Legendary Book Critic and the Most Feared ... - Vanity Fair

Vanity Fair

Michiko Kakutani, the Legendary Book Critic and the Most Feared ...
Vanity Fair
The novelists of the world will sleep a little easier tonight. Vanity Fair has learned that Michiko Kakutani, The New York Times chief book reviewer and Pulitzer ...
Michiko Kakutani Steps Down as Chief Book Critic; Parul Sehgal Named Book Critic | The New York Times CompanyThe New York Times Company
In 'Hitler,' an Ascent From 'Dunderhead' to DemagogueNew York Times
Jonathan Franzen: Michiko Kakutani Is 'The Stupidest Person in New York City' | ObserverObserver

all 27 news articles »

Read more [News for Kids ]

Library Calendar for July 27 - Gadsden Times

Library Calendar for July 27
Gadsden Times
3, Lena Martin Room; Friends of the Library paperback book sale; Carol, ext. 107. • 10 a.m. Aug. 3, Children's Department; Story Time; “Back to School Rules” by Laurie Friedman; ages 18 months to 5 years; ext. 118. • Noon to 6 p.m. Aug. 3, Teen Zone ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Summer reading, Vermont-style: New books by local authors - BurlingtonFreePress.com

Summer reading, Vermont-style: New books by local authors
BurlingtonFreePress.com
Goldsmith's book, which came out June 13 via Dutton/Penguin Books, is one of many works by authors with Vermont connections that have been released in recent months. Some of those ... Tanya Lee Stone, “Girl Rising: Changing the World One Girl at a Time ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

College friends write book, host conference for teen girls - Shreveport Times

Shreveport Times

College friends write book, host conference for teen girls
Shreveport Times
College friendship and a desire to help others led Felicia Bell-Carger and Kamilah Asabi-Willis to write their first book—and now they're expanding their mission to help teen girls in our community. Shreveport natives and honor graduates of Grambling ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Emma Gisclair: Everyone can enjoy reading — if given the right book - Florida Politics (blog)

Florida Politics (blog)

Emma Gisclair: Everyone can enjoy reading — if given the right book
Florida Politics (blog)
... Harry Potter. I devoured the four released books, then wrote a letter to author J.K. Rowling informing her that I had decided to be a writer because of her. ... I am neither an educator nor a parent, and banning all technology and returning to a ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Everyone Can Enjoy Reading—If Given the Right Book - HuffPost

Everyone Can Enjoy Reading—If Given the Right Book
HuffPost
At 9, my best friend introduced me to Harry Potter. I devoured the four released books, then wrote a letter to author J.K. Rowling informing her that I had decided to be a writer because of her. It was the beginning of a dream that has guided my life ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

XML feed
This is a cool addition to

This is a cool addition to the site Perry!

*** Buckets and Puddles, ~Vanessa:) -- "A good writer write's from their soul..." "Taking writing away from an author is like taking water away from a fish." "Don't save a pitcher for tomorrow--tomorrow it may rain." -Major League Baseball

Posted by Vanessa on Tue, 12/16/2008 - 21:34
This is cool! I just read

This is cool! I just read about another Wizard of Oz.

Posted by Gabi on Wed, 05/19/2010 - 18:30
Coolio! thirdbreedcullens.web

Coolio!

thirdbreedcullens.webs.com <---- Website check it or I'll set the Volturi on you! I mean it!

Posted by Anya on Sun, 01/11/2009 - 20:30
What the- "I wasen't worried

What the-

"I wasen't worried at all... except for the part I was worried of course!" ~~~ Winnie the Pooh

Posted by The Nobody on Thu, 01/29/2009 - 20:18
ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

Posted by Kelsey on Sat, 01/16/2010 - 09:28
this is interesting it makes

this is interesting it makes kidpub interesting aswell

Posted by Holly on Fri, 02/12/2010 - 14:08
This is an awesome edition

This is an awesome edition to the site! If you need more articles, I've posted a few.

Posted by Jack on Thu, 06/10/2010 - 16:35
Wow, super cool idea!!! But

Wow, super cool idea!!! But I think we should have a newspaper that the pubbers write. It could have stuff like new members, news on the NES and contest winners... even contests of its own! Now THAT would be cool. yes

I am half goat...

Posted by Amy on Sat, 12/31/2011 - 21:43
I so agree!!!!!!!!!  

I so agree!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:23
Oh man! that would be fun!

Oh man! that would be fun! I've been dreaming on making a magazine written by kid authors!

Posted by Yasmin on Thu, 08/15/2013 - 22:15
I think kid pub should have

I think kid pub should have a e-paper. Filled with pictures and aeticals like these that should be e-mailed to all kidpub members,

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:22
In  romeo   and  

In  romeo   and   julet  why  do  they   both  die  insted  of   living     happyly  ever  after   togerther ?!!!

Posted by Kimberly on Sat, 07/07/2012 - 13:18
I think that kidpub should

I think that kidpub should e-mail all of the members a letter each month or every other week that talks about what goes on around kidpub!!!

Posted by Nikki on Sun, 07/29/2012 - 15:00
@ Kimberly: ....Because that

@ Kimberly:

....Because that would be cliche, predictable, and a tad bit boring? xD

Posted by Cherrybomb on Sun, 08/12/2012 - 00:15
I can't believe these

I can't believe these comments stopped in 2012...we need to jack up KP!

Dem Ditches Stay Away! Lavinia,

Posted by *Lavinia* on Tue, 08/30/2016 - 23:41
Agreed.   <> Read my book,
Posted by pikathunder on Sat, 11/12/2016 - 22:03