//
KidPub News for Kids

KidPub News for Kids

Posted November 26th, 2008 by perryd

KidPub gathers news from around the world for you to read, especially about authors, books, and popular movies. This is an experimental service and so might change from time to time. When you read a story, you can hit the 'Back' button in your browser to come back to KidPub.

Literary events for the week of Feb. 26 - TwinCities.com-Pioneer Press

TwinCities.com-Pioneer Press

Literary events for the week of Feb. 26
TwinCities.com-Pioneer Press
LINDA MORGENSTEIN: Introduces “Numinosity: My Life and Our Times,” an illustrated book born of the author's belief that art and humor are some of the best ways to understand reality. ... DANIEL JOSE OLDER: Introduces his novel “Shadowshaper,” about a ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Rock Creek woman publishes children's book to inspire youngsters - The Star Beacon

The Star Beacon

Rock Creek woman publishes children's book to inspire youngsters
The Star Beacon
One's an almost published author and others are in film. She said they were the inspiration for her first publication, a children's book titled “The Swan Who Knew Too Much,” self-published in September as both a moral fable and coloring book. The book ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

North Texas Teen Book Festival – Bigger, Better than Ever ... - Star Local Media

Dallas News

North Texas Teen Book Festival – Bigger, Better than Ever ...
Star Local Media
The third annual North Texas Teen Book Festival is only a week away! March 3 and 4, more than 10000 students, parents and educators are expected to pack ...
So you think teens don't read? 10,000 book-lovers headed to the ...Dallas News

all 2 news articles »

Read more [News for Kids ]

'I'll be Looking at the Moon' - Richmond Register

Richmond Register

'I'll be Looking at the Moon'
Richmond Register
Author Shirley Spires Baechtold sings and plays the song “I'll Be Seeing You” whose line “I'll be looking at the moon” inspired the title of her book. book 1.jpg. Special to The Register. The young adult ... In the notes section in the back of her ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Teen's Campaign For Girls To See 'Hidden Figures' Sparks Dozens To Do The Same Nationwide - Essence.com

Essence.com

Teen's Campaign For Girls To See 'Hidden Figures' Sparks Dozens To Do The Same Nationwide
Essence.com
In addition to raising funds for the young girls to see the film, she's using the donations to go towards a book for each person to take home. Author Margot Lee Shetterly wrote the book about the groundbreaking women before we learned about them on the ...

and more »

Read more [News for Kids ]

What's happening at the Westwood Library - Wicked Local Westwood

Pembroke & Pembroke Dock Observer

What's happening at the Westwood Library
Wicked Local Westwood
The program model involves reading the Great Decisions Briefing Book, watching the DVD and meeting in the library's Discussion Group to discuss the most critical global issues facing America today. Registration is open- please ... and read a book just ...
Library NewsWorcester Telegram

all 44 news articles »

Read more [News for Kids ]

Doll based on transgender teen to debut at New York Toy Fair - KUTV 2News

KUTV 2News

Doll based on transgender teen to debut at New York Toy Fair
KUTV 2News
Doll based on transgender teen to debut at New York Toy Fair. by MATT OTT, Associated Press. Friday, February 24th ... His company has made dolls based on a variety of TV, film and book characters including Spiderman, Harry Potter, Dr. Who and Wonder ...

and more »

Read more [News for Kids ]

XML feed
This is a cool addition to

This is a cool addition to the site Perry!

*** Buckets and Puddles, ~Vanessa:) -- "A good writer write's from their soul..." "Taking writing away from an author is like taking water away from a fish." "Don't save a pitcher for tomorrow--tomorrow it may rain." -Major League Baseball

Posted by Vanessa on Tue, 12/16/2008 - 21:34
This is cool! I just read

This is cool! I just read about another Wizard of Oz.

Posted by Gabi on Wed, 05/19/2010 - 18:30
Coolio! thirdbreedcullens.web

Coolio!

thirdbreedcullens.webs.com <---- Website check it or I'll set the Volturi on you! I mean it!

Posted by Anya on Sun, 01/11/2009 - 20:30
What the- "I wasen't worried

What the-

"I wasen't worried at all... except for the part I was worried of course!" ~~~ Winnie the Pooh

Posted by The Nobody on Thu, 01/29/2009 - 20:18
ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

Posted by Kelsey on Sat, 01/16/2010 - 09:28
this is interesting it makes

this is interesting it makes kidpub interesting aswell

Posted by Holly on Fri, 02/12/2010 - 14:08
This is an awesome edition

This is an awesome edition to the site! If you need more articles, I've posted a few.

Posted by Jack on Thu, 06/10/2010 - 16:35
Wow, super cool idea!!! But

Wow, super cool idea!!! But I think we should have a newspaper that the pubbers write. It could have stuff like new members, news on the NES and contest winners... even contests of its own! Now THAT would be cool. yes

I am half goat...

Posted by Amy on Sat, 12/31/2011 - 21:43
I so agree!!!!!!!!!  

I so agree!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:23
Oh man! that would be fun!

Oh man! that would be fun! I've been dreaming on making a magazine written by kid authors!

Posted by Yasmin on Thu, 08/15/2013 - 22:15
I think kid pub should have

I think kid pub should have a e-paper. Filled with pictures and aeticals like these that should be e-mailed to all kidpub members,

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:22
In  romeo   and  

In  romeo   and   julet  why  do  they   both  die  insted  of   living     happyly  ever  after   togerther ?!!!

Posted by Kimberly on Sat, 07/07/2012 - 13:18
I think that kidpub should

I think that kidpub should e-mail all of the members a letter each month or every other week that talks about what goes on around kidpub!!!

Posted by Nikki on Sun, 07/29/2012 - 15:00
@ Kimberly: ....Because that

@ Kimberly:

....Because that would be cliche, predictable, and a tad bit boring? xD

Posted by Cherrybomb on Sun, 08/12/2012 - 00:15
I can't believe these

I can't believe these comments stopped in 2012...we need to jack up KP!

Dem Ditches Stay Away! Lavinia,

Posted by *Lavinia* on Tue, 08/30/2016 - 23:41
Agreed.   <> Read my book,
Posted by pikathunder on Sat, 11/12/2016 - 22:03