/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ KidPub News for Kids | KidPub Press //
KidPub News for Kids

KidPub News for Kids

Posted November 26th, 2008 by perryd

KidPub gathers news from around the world for you to read, especially about authors, books, and popular movies. This is an experimental service and so might change from time to time. When you read a story, you can hit the 'Back' button in your browser to come back to KidPub.

Hogwarts for killers: ‘Deadly Class’ takes teen drama to deadly extremes - AlterNet

Hogwarts for killers: ‘Deadly Class’ takes teen drama to deadly extremes  AlterNet

Understanding “Deadly Class” as a story born in the twin shadows of the Harry Potter universe and Christopher Nolan's interpretation of Batman (in part by way ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Book review: 'Love Unscripted' is a modern fairy-tale romance - Deseret News

Book review: 'Love Unscripted' is a modern fairy-tale romance  Deseret News

"Love Unscripted" by Tiffany Odekirk brings together Bridger Donahue, a lonely movie star, and Evie Jennings, a young woman who feels broken because of ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

New Kids Book Fest coming to Brampton - Cambridge Times

New Kids Book Fest coming to Brampton  Cambridge Times

In 2016, a literary festival like no other started in Brampton. Called the FOLD — short for the Festival of Literary Diversity — it was created to bring together ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Teen Sleuth Mystery Features Vermont Setting, Local Author - Caledonian Record

Teen Sleuth Mystery Features Vermont Setting, Local Author  Caledonian Record

Waterford author Beth Kanell's new “teen sleuth” mystery, “All That Glitters,” is newly available for no-charge reading online. Set in Montpelier's bookstores and ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Last Train to Hilversum by Charlie Connelly review – the magic of radio - The Guardian

Last Train to Hilversum by Charlie Connelly review – the magic of radio  The Guardian

A heartfelt and nostalgic guide to radio takes in birdsong, The Goon Show, and pre-digital crackles and pops.

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

8 books to add to your January reading list - DailyEdge.ie

8 books to add to your January reading list  DailyEdge.ie

Some cracking books you might have missed in 2018.

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

YA fiction reviews: Explore horrors of different kinds - The Irish Times

YA fiction reviews: Explore horrors of different kinds  The Irish Times

Books by Chelsea Pitcher, Karen M McManus, David Owen, Lisa Williamson and Natasha Ngan.

Read more [News for Kids ]

Couple share book, story of Rosa Parks with students - TribDem.com

Couple share book, story of Rosa Parks with students  TribDem.com

This is a story that shows it's what's on the inside of a person that matters.On Friday, author and illustrator Phyllis and Thomas Baker, of Somerset, read their new ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Superintendent Mark Johnson delivering books to ENC school - WITN

Superintendent Mark Johnson delivering books to ENC school  WITN

North Carolina's Public Schools Superintendent Mark Johnson is expected in the east Friday as he checks in with schools still recovering from Hurricane ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

New Mexico's children are living in Poverty - Ruidoso News

New Mexico's children are living in Poverty  Ruidoso News

The rate of child poverty in New Mexico has decreased, however the state still ranks 48th in the nation for child poverty concluded in a recent study.

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Children's well-bring is looked at closely in a year end study. - Ruidoso News

Children's well-bring is looked at closely in a year end study.  Ruidoso News

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

XML feed
This is a cool addition to

This is a cool addition to the site Perry!

*** Buckets and Puddles, ~Vanessa:) -- "A good writer write's from their soul..." "Taking writing away from an author is like taking water away from a fish." "Don't save a pitcher for tomorrow--tomorrow it may rain." -Major League Baseball

Posted by Vanessa on Tue, 12/16/2008 - 21:34
This is cool! I just read

This is cool! I just read about another Wizard of Oz.

Posted by Gabi on Wed, 05/19/2010 - 18:30
Coolio! thirdbreedcullens.web

Coolio!

thirdbreedcullens.webs.com <---- Website check it or I'll set the Volturi on you! I mean it!

Posted by Anya on Sun, 01/11/2009 - 20:30
What the- "I wasen't worried

What the-

"I wasen't worried at all... except for the part I was worried of course!" ~~~ Winnie the Pooh

Posted by The Nobody on Thu, 01/29/2009 - 20:18
ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

Posted by Kelsey on Sat, 01/16/2010 - 09:28
this is interesting it makes

this is interesting it makes kidpub interesting aswell

Posted by Holly on Fri, 02/12/2010 - 14:08
This is an awesome edition

This is an awesome edition to the site! If you need more articles, I've posted a few.

Posted by Jack on Thu, 06/10/2010 - 16:35
Wow, super cool idea!!! But

Wow, super cool idea!!! But I think we should have a newspaper that the pubbers write. It could have stuff like new members, news on the NES and contest winners... even contests of its own! Now THAT would be cool. yes

I am half goat...

Posted by Amy on Sat, 12/31/2011 - 21:43
I so agree!!!!!!!!!  

I so agree!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:23
Oh man! that would be fun!

Oh man! that would be fun! I've been dreaming on making a magazine written by kid authors!

Posted by Yasmin on Thu, 08/15/2013 - 22:15
I think kid pub should have

I think kid pub should have a e-paper. Filled with pictures and aeticals like these that should be e-mailed to all kidpub members,

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:22
In  romeo   and  

In  romeo   and   julet  why  do  they   both  die  insted  of   living     happyly  ever  after   togerther ?!!!

Posted by Kimberly on Sat, 07/07/2012 - 13:18
I think that kidpub should

I think that kidpub should e-mail all of the members a letter each month or every other week that talks about what goes on around kidpub!!!

Posted by Nikki on Sun, 07/29/2012 - 15:00
@ Kimberly: ....Because that

@ Kimberly:

....Because that would be cliche, predictable, and a tad bit boring? xD

Posted by Cherrybomb on Sun, 08/12/2012 - 00:15
I can't believe these

I can't believe these comments stopped in 2012...we need to jack up KP!

Dem Ditches Stay Away! Lavinia,

Posted by *Lavinia* on Tue, 08/30/2016 - 23:41
Agreed.   <> Read my book,
Posted by pikathunder on Sat, 11/12/2016 - 22:03