/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ KidPub News for Kids | KidPub Press //
KidPub News for Kids

KidPub News for Kids

Posted November 26th, 2008 by perryd

KidPub gathers news from around the world for you to read, especially about authors, books, and popular movies. This is an experimental service and so might change from time to time. When you read a story, you can hit the 'Back' button in your browser to come back to KidPub.

Why Are The Same Fairytales Retold Again And Again? - Book Riot

Why Are The Same Fairytales Retold Again And Again?  Book Riot
Read more [News for Kids ]

Darker side of being a teen explored in book of poems - Searchlight Newspaper

Darker side of being a teen explored in book of poems  Searchlight Newspaper
Read more [News for Kids ]

Happy reads for COVID-19 times: Books to get you through this summer - Maclean's

Happy reads for COVID-19 times: Books to get you through this summer  Maclean's
Read more [News for Kids ]

Teen Padmé transforms into the Monarch of Naboo in E.K. Johnston's new Star Wars novel, Queen's Peril - SYFY WIRE

Teen Padmé transforms into the Monarch of Naboo in E.K. Johnston's new Star Wars novel, Queen's Peril  SYFY WIRE
Read more [News for Kids ]

Kids Books About Diversity and Inclusion | NYMetroParents | NYMetroParents - NY Metro Parents

Kids Books About Diversity and Inclusion | NYMetroParents | NYMetroParents  NY Metro Parents
Read more [News for Kids ]

Alia Bhatt Joins Alec Baldwin to Read Harry Potter, but Who Is This Bollywood Star? - Showbiz Cheat Sheet

Alia Bhatt Joins Alec Baldwin to Read Harry Potter, but Who Is This Bollywood Star?  Showbiz Cheat Sheet
Read more [News for Kids ]

Little House, Big Problem: What To Do with “Classic” Books That Are Also Racist - School Library Journal

Little House, Big Problem: What To Do with “Classic” Books That Are Also Racist  School Library Journal
Read more [News for Kids ]

How to encourage teenagers — especially boys — to read this summer - The Washington Post

How to encourage teenagers — especially boys — to read this summer  The Washington Post
Read more [News for Kids ]

Fiction book sets for teenagers to develop reading habit at an early age - Times of India

Fiction book sets for teenagers to develop reading habit at an early age  Times of India
Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Pick Up a New Hobby Quickly With These Crafty Books - Book Riot

Pick Up a New Hobby Quickly With These Crafty Books  Book Riot
Read more [News for Kids ]

Pick Up a New Hobby Quickly With These Easy Craft Books for Beginners - Book Riot

Pick Up a New Hobby Quickly With These Easy Craft Books for Beginners  Book Riot
Read more [News for Kids ]

Review: Latest Flint book, “Poisoned Water” belongs in classrooms, libraries all over America - East Village Magazine

Review: Latest Flint book, “Poisoned Water” belongs in classrooms, libraries all over America  East Village Magazine
Read more [News for Kids ]

BookExpo 2020: Tuning in to Children's Book Coverage - Publishers Weekly

BookExpo 2020: Tuning in to Children's Book Coverage  Publishers Weekly
Read more [News for Kids ]

Rights Report: Week of May 25, 2020 - Publishers Weekly

Rights Report: Week of May 25, 2020  Publishers Weekly
Read more [News for Kids ]

New Kids' and YA Books: Week of June 1, 2020 - Publishers Weekly

New Kids' and YA Books: Week of June 1, 2020  Publishers Weekly
Read more [News for Kids ]

JK Rowling Asks Fans to Submit Illustrations for New Book 'The Ickabog' - Showbiz Cheat Sheet

JK Rowling Asks Fans to Submit Illustrations for New Book 'The Ickabog'  Showbiz Cheat Sheet
Read more [News for Kids ]

Tweens, Teens Invited To Virtual Book Club With Author PJ Hoover - Round Rock, TX Patch

Tweens, Teens Invited To Virtual Book Club With Author PJ Hoover  Round Rock, TX Patch
Read more [News for Kids ]

JK Rowling Is A Releasing A New Book By Chapters - Simplemost

JK Rowling Is A Releasing A New Book By Chapters  Simplemost
Read more [News for Kids ]

From The Hunger Games’ new spin-off novel to Andre Leon Talley’s memoir: The hottest new books on Kindle right now - Indulgexpress

From The Hunger Games’ new spin-off novel to Andre Leon Talley’s memoir: The hottest new books on Kindle right now  Indulgexpress
Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

XML feed
This is a cool addition to

This is a cool addition to the site Perry!

*** Buckets and Puddles, ~Vanessa:) -- "A good writer write's from their soul..." "Taking writing away from an author is like taking water away from a fish." "Don't save a pitcher for tomorrow--tomorrow it may rain." -Major League Baseball

Posted by Vanessa on Tue, 12/16/2008 - 21:34
This is cool! I just read

This is cool! I just read about another Wizard of Oz.

Posted by Gabi on Wed, 05/19/2010 - 18:30
Coolio! thirdbreedcullens.web

Coolio!

thirdbreedcullens.webs.com <---- Website check it or I'll set the Volturi on you! I mean it!

Posted by Anya on Sun, 01/11/2009 - 20:30
What the- "I wasen't worried

What the-

"I wasen't worried at all... except for the part I was worried of course!" ~~~ Winnie the Pooh

Posted by The Nobody on Thu, 01/29/2009 - 20:18
ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

Posted by Kelsey on Sat, 01/16/2010 - 09:28
this is interesting it makes

this is interesting it makes kidpub interesting aswell

Posted by Holly on Fri, 02/12/2010 - 14:08
This is an awesome edition

This is an awesome edition to the site! If you need more articles, I've posted a few.

Posted by Jack on Thu, 06/10/2010 - 16:35
Wow, super cool idea!!! But

Wow, super cool idea!!! But I think we should have a newspaper that the pubbers write. It could have stuff like new members, news on the NES and contest winners... even contests of its own! Now THAT would be cool. yes

I am half goat...

Posted by Amy on Sat, 12/31/2011 - 21:43
I so agree!!!!!!!!!  

I so agree!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:23
Oh man! that would be fun!

Oh man! that would be fun! I've been dreaming on making a magazine written by kid authors!

Posted by Yasmin on Thu, 08/15/2013 - 22:15
I think kid pub should have

I think kid pub should have a e-paper. Filled with pictures and aeticals like these that should be e-mailed to all kidpub members,

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:22
In  romeo   and  

In  romeo   and   julet  why  do  they   both  die  insted  of   living     happyly  ever  after   togerther ?!!!

Posted by Kimberly on Sat, 07/07/2012 - 13:18
I think that kidpub should

I think that kidpub should e-mail all of the members a letter each month or every other week that talks about what goes on around kidpub!!!

Posted by Nikki on Sun, 07/29/2012 - 15:00
@ Kimberly: ....Because that

@ Kimberly:

....Because that would be cliche, predictable, and a tad bit boring? xD

Posted by Cherrybomb on Sun, 08/12/2012 - 00:15
I can't believe these

I can't believe these comments stopped in 2012...we need to jack up KP!

Dem Ditches Stay Away! Lavinia,

Posted by *Lavinia* on Tue, 08/30/2016 - 23:41
Agreed.   <> Read my book,
Posted by pikathunder on Sat, 11/12/2016 - 22:03