/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ KidPub News for Kids | KidPub Press //
KidPub News for Kids

KidPub News for Kids

Posted November 26th, 2008 by perryd

KidPub gathers news from around the world for you to read, especially about authors, books, and popular movies. This is an experimental service and so might change from time to time. When you read a story, you can hit the 'Back' button in your browser to come back to KidPub.

New 'Twilight' book promises to rekindle vampire tourism, but pandemic could also put stake in it - OPB News

New 'Twilight' book promises to rekindle vampire tourism, but pandemic could also put stake in it  OPB News
Read more [News for Kids ]

10 Mangas And Manhwas To Read If You Like SOLO LEVELING - Book Riot

10 Mangas And Manhwas To Read If You Like SOLO LEVELING  Book Riot
Read more [News for Kids ]

Dr. Okey Nwangburuka's New Book 'ABCs of Success for the Teen Soul—Volume 1' Guides Teenagers to Achieve Stability and Purpose Amid the Shifts in Perspective and Emotion - Press Release - Digital Journal

Dr. Okey Nwangburuka's New Book 'ABCs of Success for the Teen Soul—Volume 1' Guides Teenagers to Achieve Stability and Purpose Amid the Shifts in Perspective and Emotion - Press Release  Digital Journal
Read more [News for Kids ]

Getting steamy with a money-mad banker and his lust for cash - Sydney Morning Herald

Getting steamy with a money-mad banker and his lust for cash  Sydney Morning Herald
Read more [News for Kids ]

Bay Area Author Gets Nine Billboards To Mark Her Fifth Wedding Anniversary - CBS San Francisco

Bay Area Author Gets Nine Billboards To Mark Her Fifth Wedding Anniversary  CBS San Francisco
Read more [News for Kids ]

Bay Area Author Gets Nine Billboards For Her Fifth Wedding Anniversary - MSN Money

Bay Area Author Gets Nine Billboards For Her Fifth Wedding Anniversary  MSN Money
Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Bay Area Author Gets Nine Billboards For Her Fifth Wedding Anniversary - CBS San Francisco

Bay Area Author Gets Nine Billboards For Her Fifth Wedding Anniversary  CBS San Francisco
Read more [News for Kids ]

Top YA book picks for August 2020 - YP

Top YA book picks for August 2020  YP
Read more [News for Kids ]

Podcasts & Book Recommendations: What We're Reading & Listening to - Remezcla

Podcasts & Book Recommendations: What We're Reading & Listening to  Remezcla
Read more [News for Kids ]

Southbury Public Library Summer Reading, Children and Teen Events, and More - HamletHub

Southbury Public Library Summer Reading, Children and Teen Events, and More  HamletHub
Read more [News for Kids ]

Book Corner: Teens can escape to fantasy words these last days of summer - Fredericksburg.com

Book Corner: Teens can escape to fantasy words these last days of summer  Fredericksburg.com
Read more [News for Kids ]

The Living Dead: George Romero's posthumous book unites his zombie movies - Report Door

The Living Dead: George Romero's posthumous book unites his zombie movies  Report Door
Read more [News for Kids ]

The Living Dead: George Romero’s posthumous book unites his zombie movies - Polygon

The Living Dead: George Romero’s posthumous book unites his zombie movies  Polygon
Read more [News for Kids ]

New Celestial: Lisa Champagne’s Thrilling New Book - Press Release - Digital Journal

New Celestial: Lisa Champagne’s Thrilling New Book - Press Release  Digital Journal
Read more [News for Kids ]

'Lobizona' Interview: Author Romina Garber on Immigration Representation in YA, Feminism, and Argentinian Folklore - The Young Folks

'Lobizona' Interview: Author Romina Garber on Immigration Representation in YA, Feminism, and Argentinian Folklore  The Young Folks
Read more [News for Kids ]

Juvenile justice system can better serve children with autism - WSU News

Juvenile justice system can better serve children with autism  WSU News
Read more [News for Kids ]

BabyNames.com Compares the U.S. Ranking of Names Made Popular by the 2008 Release of Twilight - PR.com

BabyNames.com Compares the U.S. Ranking of Names Made Popular by the 2008 Release of Twilight  PR.com
Read more [News for Kids ]

20 late-summer must-reads coming in August - EW.com

20 late-summer must-reads coming in August  EW.com
Read more [News for Kids ]

Raksha Bandhan 2020: Books to read and share with your siblings this Rakhi festival - Hindustan Times

Raksha Bandhan 2020: Books to read and share with your siblings this Rakhi festival  Hindustan Times
Read more [News for Kids ]

The World May Be on Hold, But August Is Still Bursting With New Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books - Gizmodo Australia

The World May Be on Hold, But August Is Still Bursting With New Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books  Gizmodo Australia
Read more [News for Kids ]

11 Romance Books Coming Out in August That Will Make You Weak in the Knees - POPSUGAR

11 Romance Books Coming Out in August That Will Make You Weak in the Knees  POPSUGAR
Read more [News for Kids ]

How Media, Comic Books Could Remake Scholastic - Benzinga

How Media, Comic Books Could Remake Scholastic  Benzinga
Read more [News for Kids ]

How Media, Comic Books Could Remake Scholastic - Yahoo Finance

How Media, Comic Books Could Remake Scholastic  Yahoo Finance
Read more [News for Kids ]

Book list: Adult and children reads with B.C. authors - Richmond News

Book list: Adult and children reads with B.C. authors  Richmond News
Read more [News for Kids ]

New 'Twilight' book promises to rekindle vampire tourism, but pandemic could also put stake in it - KUOW News and Information

New 'Twilight' book promises to rekindle vampire tourism, but pandemic could also put stake in it  KUOW News and Information
Read more [News for Kids ]

Harry Potter's Flying Car Almost Returned In The Final Movie: Why It Didn't - Screen Rant

Harry Potter's Flying Car Almost Returned In The Final Movie: Why It Didn't  Screen Rant
Read more [News for Kids ]

Harry Potter: The 10 Most Important Books In The Wizarding World - Screen Rant

Harry Potter: The 10 Most Important Books In The Wizarding World  Screen Rant
Read more [News for Kids ]

Comics & Complication: Let's Teach Kids About How Fun Drugs Are? - Bleeding Cool News

Comics & Complication: Let's Teach Kids About How Fun Drugs Are?  Bleeding Cool News
Read more [News for Kids ]

XML feed
This is a cool addition to

This is a cool addition to the site Perry!

*** Buckets and Puddles, ~Vanessa:) -- "A good writer write's from their soul..." "Taking writing away from an author is like taking water away from a fish." "Don't save a pitcher for tomorrow--tomorrow it may rain." -Major League Baseball

Posted by Vanessa on Tue, 12/16/2008 - 21:34
This is cool! I just read

This is cool! I just read about another Wizard of Oz.

Posted by Gabi on Wed, 05/19/2010 - 18:30
Coolio! thirdbreedcullens.web

Coolio!

thirdbreedcullens.webs.com <---- Website check it or I'll set the Volturi on you! I mean it!

Posted by Anya on Sun, 01/11/2009 - 20:30
What the- "I wasen't worried

What the-

"I wasen't worried at all... except for the part I was worried of course!" ~~~ Winnie the Pooh

Posted by The Nobody on Thu, 01/29/2009 - 20:18
ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

Posted by Kelsey on Sat, 01/16/2010 - 09:28
this is interesting it makes

this is interesting it makes kidpub interesting aswell

Posted by Holly on Fri, 02/12/2010 - 14:08
This is an awesome edition

This is an awesome edition to the site! If you need more articles, I've posted a few.

Posted by Jack on Thu, 06/10/2010 - 16:35
Wow, super cool idea!!! But

Wow, super cool idea!!! But I think we should have a newspaper that the pubbers write. It could have stuff like new members, news on the NES and contest winners... even contests of its own! Now THAT would be cool. yes

I am half goat...

Posted by Amy on Sat, 12/31/2011 - 21:43
I so agree!!!!!!!!!  

I so agree!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:23
Oh man! that would be fun!

Oh man! that would be fun! I've been dreaming on making a magazine written by kid authors!

Posted by Yasmin on Thu, 08/15/2013 - 22:15
I think kid pub should have

I think kid pub should have a e-paper. Filled with pictures and aeticals like these that should be e-mailed to all kidpub members,

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:22
In  romeo   and  

In  romeo   and   julet  why  do  they   both  die  insted  of   living     happyly  ever  after   togerther ?!!!

Posted by Kimberly on Sat, 07/07/2012 - 13:18
I think that kidpub should

I think that kidpub should e-mail all of the members a letter each month or every other week that talks about what goes on around kidpub!!!

Posted by Nikki on Sun, 07/29/2012 - 15:00
@ Kimberly: ....Because that

@ Kimberly:

....Because that would be cliche, predictable, and a tad bit boring? xD

Posted by Cherrybomb on Sun, 08/12/2012 - 00:15
I can't believe these

I can't believe these comments stopped in 2012...we need to jack up KP!

Dem Ditches Stay Away! Lavinia,

Posted by *Lavinia* on Tue, 08/30/2016 - 23:41
Agreed.   <> Read my book,
Posted by pikathunder on Sat, 11/12/2016 - 22:03