/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ KidPub News for Kids | KidPub Press //
KidPub News for Kids

KidPub News for Kids

Posted November 26th, 2008 by perryd

KidPub gathers news from around the world for you to read, especially about authors, books, and popular movies. This is an experimental service and so might change from time to time. When you read a story, you can hit the 'Back' button in your browser to come back to KidPub.

Meet Elinor Blake, Illustrator Behind Jack White's Children's Book 'We're Going to Be Friends' - Billboard

Billboard

Meet Elinor Blake, Illustrator Behind Jack White's Children's Book 'We're Going to Be Friends'
Billboard
Blake admits to being a huge fan of The White Stripes, and says “We're Going To Be Friends” is a song she's loved for years (in addition to illustrating the book, Blake, who is also a singer, recorded her own cover of the song). “It's so natural to a ...

and more »

Read more [News for Kids ]

Collingwood teen gets worldwide acclaim for homeless project - Simcoe.com

Simcoe.com

Collingwood teen gets worldwide acclaim for homeless project
Simcoe.com
The 17-year-old Collingwood resident is the author of Nowhere to Call Home, a book of photographs and stories of the homeless. The book features about 40 pictures as well as stories of individuals. Denbok, along with her father Tim, spent three years ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Toronto book club helps teen girls find their voice - DeathRattleSports.com

DeathRattleSports.com

Toronto book club helps teen girls find their voice
DeathRattleSports.com
She had a troubled youth, a dysfunctional family and was a victim of abuse, but one Toronto woman has found a way to turn that experience into a positive one for teen girls. Tanya Marie Lee said her saving grace during that time came from books and ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Upper East Side Moms Facebook Group In Turmoil — Over Israel And The Palestinians - Forward

Forward

Upper East Side Moms Facebook Group In Turmoil — Over Israel And The Palestinians
Forward
A Facebook group of Upper East Side moms that is known for tense exchanges (along with stroller recommendations, nanny discussions and million-dollar apartment advertisements) is teetering on the edge of dissolution with the publication of a children's ...

and more »

Read more [News for Kids ]

Novel Ideas - The Missourian

The Missourian

Novel Ideas
The Missourian
Arthur and Maggy, at opposite ends of the life cycle, are thrown together at the cemetery, and grow close, the teen eventually letting the senior in on a secret. Their lives intertwine with another lonely soul — Lucille, ... That's the premise author ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Billboard

Billboard

and more »

Read more [News for Kids ]

Harry Potter-themed dinners fill Grant Park mansion - Kankakee Daily Journal

Kankakee Daily Journal

Harry Potter-themed dinners fill Grant Park mansion
Kankakee Daily Journal
U.S. publisher Scholastic sold 8.3 million copies of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows," book seven, within 24 hours of its release in 2007. Nine years later, when JK Rowling released the play script "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child — Parts I ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Friends of Canton library purchase equipment - Wicked Local Canton

Wicked Local Canton

Friends of Canton library purchase equipment
Wicked Local Canton
The Friends of the Canton Public Library recently purchased digital photo frames for the library with proceeds from its semi-annual book sale. The frames are on display at the front desk, children's and teen desk to promote the many programs, events ...

and more »

Read more [News for Kids ]

Toronto book club helps teen girls find their voice - CBC.ca - CBC.ca

CBC.ca

Toronto book club helps teen girls find their voice - CBC.ca
CBC.ca
She had a troubled youth, a dysfunctional family and was a victim of abuse, but one Toronto woman has found a way to turn that experience into a positive one ...

and more »

Read more [News for Kids ]

Friends Of The Library Book Shop In Southampton Is A Home Away From Home For Volunteers - 27east.com

27east.com

Friends Of The Library Book Shop In Southampton Is A Home Away From Home For Volunteers
27east.com
Sue Johns wandered into the Friends of the Library Book Shop in Cooper Hall, next door to Rogers Memorial Library in Southampton Village, in 2006, looking for some books for her grandchildren.“It was a wreck,” says the retired teacher and school librarian.
Friends of Canton library purchase equipmentWicked Local Canton

all 4 news articles »

Read more [News for Kids ]

XML feed
This is a cool addition to

This is a cool addition to the site Perry!

*** Buckets and Puddles, ~Vanessa:) -- "A good writer write's from their soul..." "Taking writing away from an author is like taking water away from a fish." "Don't save a pitcher for tomorrow--tomorrow it may rain." -Major League Baseball

Posted by Vanessa on Tue, 12/16/2008 - 21:34
This is cool! I just read

This is cool! I just read about another Wizard of Oz.

Posted by Gabi on Wed, 05/19/2010 - 18:30
Coolio! thirdbreedcullens.web

Coolio!

thirdbreedcullens.webs.com <---- Website check it or I'll set the Volturi on you! I mean it!

Posted by Anya on Sun, 01/11/2009 - 20:30
What the- "I wasen't worried

What the-

"I wasen't worried at all... except for the part I was worried of course!" ~~~ Winnie the Pooh

Posted by The Nobody on Thu, 01/29/2009 - 20:18
ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

Posted by Kelsey on Sat, 01/16/2010 - 09:28
this is interesting it makes

this is interesting it makes kidpub interesting aswell

Posted by Holly on Fri, 02/12/2010 - 14:08
This is an awesome edition

This is an awesome edition to the site! If you need more articles, I've posted a few.

Posted by Jack on Thu, 06/10/2010 - 16:35
Wow, super cool idea!!! But

Wow, super cool idea!!! But I think we should have a newspaper that the pubbers write. It could have stuff like new members, news on the NES and contest winners... even contests of its own! Now THAT would be cool. yes

I am half goat...

Posted by Amy on Sat, 12/31/2011 - 21:43
I so agree!!!!!!!!!  

I so agree!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:23
Oh man! that would be fun!

Oh man! that would be fun! I've been dreaming on making a magazine written by kid authors!

Posted by Yasmin on Thu, 08/15/2013 - 22:15
I think kid pub should have

I think kid pub should have a e-paper. Filled with pictures and aeticals like these that should be e-mailed to all kidpub members,

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:22
In  romeo   and  

In  romeo   and   julet  why  do  they   both  die  insted  of   living     happyly  ever  after   togerther ?!!!

Posted by Kimberly on Sat, 07/07/2012 - 13:18
I think that kidpub should

I think that kidpub should e-mail all of the members a letter each month or every other week that talks about what goes on around kidpub!!!

Posted by Nikki on Sun, 07/29/2012 - 15:00
@ Kimberly: ....Because that

@ Kimberly:

....Because that would be cliche, predictable, and a tad bit boring? xD

Posted by Cherrybomb on Sun, 08/12/2012 - 00:15
I can't believe these

I can't believe these comments stopped in 2012...we need to jack up KP!

Dem Ditches Stay Away! Lavinia,

Posted by *Lavinia* on Tue, 08/30/2016 - 23:41
Agreed.   <> Read my book,
Posted by pikathunder on Sat, 11/12/2016 - 22:03