//
KidPub News for Kids

KidPub News for Kids

Posted November 26th, 2008 by perryd

KidPub gathers news from around the world for you to read, especially about authors, books, and popular movies. This is an experimental service and so might change from time to time. When you read a story, you can hit the 'Back' button in your browser to come back to KidPub.

Book hits the big screen - The Hudson Reporter

The Hudson Reporter

Book hits the big screen
The Hudson Reporter
The book was published in 2003 and ultimately sold 74,000 copies worldwide. Around that time, Lissner's literary agent contacted Hollywood film agent Shari Smiley, who has handled book adaptations including “The Devil Wears Prada” and “Gone Girl.”

and more »

Read more [News for Kids ]

Middletown Public Library Children's and Teen Programming for April 2017 - Atlantic Highlands Herald

Middletown Public Library Children's and Teen Programming for April 2017
Atlantic Highlands Herald
Homework help, develop a skill or drop in for fun creative activities. We offer K-12 Tutoring, Math Tutoring, Physics Study Group, Table Top Gaming, Debate Club, Pizza and Pages Book Club, plus more. Visit www.mtpl.org calendar for more details on events.

Read more [News for Kids ]

Southborough resident pens book about teen bereavement - Community Advocate

Community Advocate

Southborough resident pens book about teen bereavement
Community Advocate
O'Brien worked as a newspaper reporter for several newspapers and was an investigative reporter for a nonprofit, nonpartisan think tank in Washington, D.C., where she was a co-author of their 1996 book “The Buying of the President.” After that she was ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

It's time to celebrate music month with library books - The Friday Flyer

It's time to celebrate music month with library books
The Friday Flyer
The Board meets monthly on the fourth Friday to offer author suggestions, assist in developing programs and provide other insights to help the library serve teens in the community. The Perks of Being in a Teen Book Club meets monthly on the second ...

and more »

Read more [News for Kids ]

Kailyn Lowry Writing New Book: 'Teen Mom' To Talk New Pregnancy And Divorce - The Inquisitr

The Inquisitr

Kailyn Lowry Writing New Book: 'Teen Mom' To Talk New Pregnancy And Divorce
The Inquisitr
Of course, Lowry has written anything and everything about her life, and she's written children's books. But she hasn't really written anything about having a third baby and she hasn't talked about her divorce with Javi Marroquin in great detail. They ...
Teen Mom's Javi Marroquin and Real World: Skeletons Star Madison Channing Walls Confirm They Are DatingE! Online
'Teen Mom 2' Reunion Recap: Kailyn Lowry Hit With Custody Bombshell by Vee TorresUs Weekly

all 97 news articles »

Read more [News for Kids ]

Charlesbridge Launches Teen Imprint - Publishers Weekly

Publishers Weekly

Charlesbridge Launches Teen Imprint
Publishers Weekly
Just over a decade after 28-year-old Charlesbridge Publishing expanded its children's book offerings from picture books to middle grade, the press is adding young adult titles to the mix for the first time. In September, Charlesbridge will ... Coming ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Winner of Worcestershire Teen Book Awards to be announced in Worcester - Worcester News

Worcester News

Winner of Worcestershire Teen Book Awards to be announced in Worcester
Worcester News
AFTER months of voting the winners of a county-wide book competition will be announced. For four months, young people ... Dawn Woods, schools library service manager, said: "The Worcestershire Teen Book Awards are a great event to encourage young ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

'Teen Mom 2' Kailyn Lowry Will Write Third Book As She Awaits Baby No. 3 - The Inquisitr

The Inquisitr

'Teen Mom 2' Kailyn Lowry Will Write Third Book As She Awaits Baby No. 3
The Inquisitr
Kailyn Lowry has already written three books, Pride Over Pity, Hustle & Heart and the children's book Love is Bubblegum. To see more of Kailyn Lowry and her co-stars, including her former husband Javi Marroquin, tune into Teen Mom 2 Season 7B on ...

all 87 news articles »

Read more [News for Kids ]

XML feed
This is a cool addition to

This is a cool addition to the site Perry!

*** Buckets and Puddles, ~Vanessa:) -- "A good writer write's from their soul..." "Taking writing away from an author is like taking water away from a fish." "Don't save a pitcher for tomorrow--tomorrow it may rain." -Major League Baseball

Posted by Vanessa on Tue, 12/16/2008 - 21:34
This is cool! I just read

This is cool! I just read about another Wizard of Oz.

Posted by Gabi on Wed, 05/19/2010 - 18:30
Coolio! thirdbreedcullens.web

Coolio!

thirdbreedcullens.webs.com <---- Website check it or I'll set the Volturi on you! I mean it!

Posted by Anya on Sun, 01/11/2009 - 20:30
What the- "I wasen't worried

What the-

"I wasen't worried at all... except for the part I was worried of course!" ~~~ Winnie the Pooh

Posted by The Nobody on Thu, 01/29/2009 - 20:18
ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

Posted by Kelsey on Sat, 01/16/2010 - 09:28
this is interesting it makes

this is interesting it makes kidpub interesting aswell

Posted by Holly on Fri, 02/12/2010 - 14:08
This is an awesome edition

This is an awesome edition to the site! If you need more articles, I've posted a few.

Posted by Jack on Thu, 06/10/2010 - 16:35
Wow, super cool idea!!! But

Wow, super cool idea!!! But I think we should have a newspaper that the pubbers write. It could have stuff like new members, news on the NES and contest winners... even contests of its own! Now THAT would be cool. yes

I am half goat...

Posted by Amy on Sat, 12/31/2011 - 21:43
I so agree!!!!!!!!!  

I so agree!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:23
Oh man! that would be fun!

Oh man! that would be fun! I've been dreaming on making a magazine written by kid authors!

Posted by Yasmin on Thu, 08/15/2013 - 22:15
I think kid pub should have

I think kid pub should have a e-paper. Filled with pictures and aeticals like these that should be e-mailed to all kidpub members,

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:22
In  romeo   and  

In  romeo   and   julet  why  do  they   both  die  insted  of   living     happyly  ever  after   togerther ?!!!

Posted by Kimberly on Sat, 07/07/2012 - 13:18
I think that kidpub should

I think that kidpub should e-mail all of the members a letter each month or every other week that talks about what goes on around kidpub!!!

Posted by Nikki on Sun, 07/29/2012 - 15:00
@ Kimberly: ....Because that

@ Kimberly:

....Because that would be cliche, predictable, and a tad bit boring? xD

Posted by Cherrybomb on Sun, 08/12/2012 - 00:15
I can't believe these

I can't believe these comments stopped in 2012...we need to jack up KP!

Dem Ditches Stay Away! Lavinia,

Posted by *Lavinia* on Tue, 08/30/2016 - 23:41
Agreed.   <> Read my book,
Posted by pikathunder on Sat, 11/12/2016 - 22:03