/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ KidPub News for Kids | KidPub Press //
KidPub News for Kids

KidPub News for Kids

Posted November 26th, 2008 by perryd

KidPub gathers news from around the world for you to read, especially about authors, books, and popular movies. This is an experimental service and so might change from time to time. When you read a story, you can hit the 'Back' button in your browser to come back to KidPub.

Beatrix Potter-pinching and Žižekian swipes: the strange world of book thefts - The Guardian

The Guardian

Beatrix Potter-pinching and Žižekian swipes: the strange world of book thefts
The Guardian
At Blackwell in Oxford, David Kelly pointed to an “ongoing love” of stealing JRR Tolkien – the shop's local author – as well as other fantasy staples: Terry Pratchett, Robert Jordan and George RR Martin. “Books on GCSE and A-level reading lists are ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

MacKenzie Cadenhead To Write Disney Spider-Man Book 'Deck The Malls!', With Christmas Venom - Bleeding Cool News

Bleeding Cool News

MacKenzie Cadenhead To Write Disney Spider-Man Book 'Deck The Malls!', With Christmas Venom
Bleeding Cool News
Yesterday, Bleeding Cool told you about a new series of titles from Disney using Marvel Comics characters telling new stories for kids. And that the first one would be a Christmas story featuring Spider-Man called Deck the Malls! Well, courtesy of the ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Teen mysteries: Four books that deliver summer thrills - USA TODAY

USA TODAY

Teen mysteries: Four books that deliver summer thrills
USA TODAY
While there's a little bit of Harry Potter and some familiar YA themes in Emily Bain Murphy's intriguing debut, the period tale set in 1942 still feels fresh. After her mother dies ... This is no ordinary whodunit, and the author finds a way to make ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Library to introduce Teens Talk Books: A Quarterly Book Club - The knoxville focus

Library to introduce Teens Talk Books: A Quarterly Book Club
The knoxville focus
Knox County Public Library and the Center for Children's & Young Adult Literature at the University of Tennessee are collaborating on a new book club called Teens Talk Books. This new book club is dedicated to teen literature and will meet quarterly ...

and more »

Read more [News for Kids ]

Author spotlight: Local photographer Sara Ernst publishes first children's book - Lynchburg News and Advance

Lynchburg News and Advance

Author spotlight: Local photographer Sara Ernst publishes first children's book
Lynchburg News and Advance
She self-published her children's book, “Dragons Really Do Love Tea,” through CreateSpace, and it's currently available for purchase locally at Givens Books as well as online. It also is ... Drawing was my deep passion as a child and even into my teen ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

David Walliams and JK Rowling revealed as among the most popular authors for borrowers at The Hive in Worcester - Worcester News

Worcester News

David Walliams and JK Rowling revealed as among the most popular authors for borrowers at The Hive in Worcester
Worcester News
For grown ups, JK Rowling remains the most popular author, despite her name being most associated with the popular children's Harry Potter series. The last Harry Potter book was published in 2007. Her 2012 novel The Casual Vacancy is The Hive's most ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

XML feed
This is a cool addition to

This is a cool addition to the site Perry!

*** Buckets and Puddles, ~Vanessa:) -- "A good writer write's from their soul..." "Taking writing away from an author is like taking water away from a fish." "Don't save a pitcher for tomorrow--tomorrow it may rain." -Major League Baseball

Posted by Vanessa on Tue, 12/16/2008 - 21:34
This is cool! I just read

This is cool! I just read about another Wizard of Oz.

Posted by Gabi on Wed, 05/19/2010 - 18:30
Coolio! thirdbreedcullens.web

Coolio!

thirdbreedcullens.webs.com <---- Website check it or I'll set the Volturi on you! I mean it!

Posted by Anya on Sun, 01/11/2009 - 20:30
What the- "I wasen't worried

What the-

"I wasen't worried at all... except for the part I was worried of course!" ~~~ Winnie the Pooh

Posted by The Nobody on Thu, 01/29/2009 - 20:18
ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

Posted by Kelsey on Sat, 01/16/2010 - 09:28
this is interesting it makes

this is interesting it makes kidpub interesting aswell

Posted by Holly on Fri, 02/12/2010 - 14:08
This is an awesome edition

This is an awesome edition to the site! If you need more articles, I've posted a few.

Posted by Jack on Thu, 06/10/2010 - 16:35
Wow, super cool idea!!! But

Wow, super cool idea!!! But I think we should have a newspaper that the pubbers write. It could have stuff like new members, news on the NES and contest winners... even contests of its own! Now THAT would be cool. yes

I am half goat...

Posted by Amy on Sat, 12/31/2011 - 21:43
I so agree!!!!!!!!!  

I so agree!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:23
Oh man! that would be fun!

Oh man! that would be fun! I've been dreaming on making a magazine written by kid authors!

Posted by Yasmin on Thu, 08/15/2013 - 22:15
I think kid pub should have

I think kid pub should have a e-paper. Filled with pictures and aeticals like these that should be e-mailed to all kidpub members,

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:22
In  romeo   and  

In  romeo   and   julet  why  do  they   both  die  insted  of   living     happyly  ever  after   togerther ?!!!

Posted by Kimberly on Sat, 07/07/2012 - 13:18
I think that kidpub should

I think that kidpub should e-mail all of the members a letter each month or every other week that talks about what goes on around kidpub!!!

Posted by Nikki on Sun, 07/29/2012 - 15:00
@ Kimberly: ....Because that

@ Kimberly:

....Because that would be cliche, predictable, and a tad bit boring? xD

Posted by Cherrybomb on Sun, 08/12/2012 - 00:15
I can't believe these

I can't believe these comments stopped in 2012...we need to jack up KP!

Dem Ditches Stay Away! Lavinia,

Posted by *Lavinia* on Tue, 08/30/2016 - 23:41
Agreed.   <> Read my book,
Posted by pikathunder on Sat, 11/12/2016 - 22:03