//
KidPub News for Kids

KidPub News for Kids

Posted November 26th, 2008 by perryd

KidPub gathers news from around the world for you to read, especially about authors, books, and popular movies. This is an experimental service and so might change from time to time. When you read a story, you can hit the 'Back' button in your browser to come back to KidPub.

Area library news - Seacoastonline.com

Area library news
Seacoastonline.com
Morning Book Group, 10 a.m. third Wednesday of the month; Open Art, a weekly craft project designed for adults and children to complete together, from 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday and Friday; Sea Breeze Quilters, 9 a.m. Tuesdays; Storytimes for children ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Forget Hamilton: we could be getting Fifty Shades the Musical - Telegraph.co.uk

knowstartup (press release)

Forget Hamilton: we could be getting Fifty Shades the Musical
Telegraph.co.uk
The S&M-themed novels, renowned for their raunchy bondage scenes but mocked by some for being badly written, have already inspired a series of film adaptations (the second instalment, Fifty Shades Darker, is released next month) and a spin-off novel ...
10 Authors who turned books into successful empiresknowstartup (press release)

all 210 news articles »

Read more [News for Kids ]

Lies and truth: Children's books - Jewish Chronicle

Jewish Chronicle

Lies and truth: Children's books
Jewish Chronicle
The Liar's Handbook by Keren David (Barrington Stoke Teen, 6.99) is River's record of his investigations into other, more serious lies. He believes his mothers boyfriend is a con man and mystery surrounds his real father's disappearance. River's cheeky ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Central Montgomery County community calendar: Week of Jan. 15 - Montgomery Newspapers

Central Montgomery County community calendar: Week of Jan. 15
Montgomery Newspapers
Jennifer Haigh is the author of “Faith, The Condition and Mrs. Kimble” and winner of the PEN/Hemingway Award for debut fiction. Her latest novel, “Heat and Light,” depicts a Pennsylvania community divided by the controversy of fracking. Book sale and ...

and more »

Read more [News for Kids ]

One Click Digital offers a quick connection to ebooks and audiobooks - Salisbury Post

One Click Digital offers a quick connection to ebooks and audiobooks
Salisbury Post
Teen Advisory Board: Teens who join this board provide input on the library's teen programming and book selection and discuss current events and issues of interest. Members can count their hours of participation toward school community service ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Lescroart's FATAL Is Good and Messy - Huffington Post

Lescroart's FATAL Is Good and Messy
Huffington Post
John Lescroart is primarily known as the author of the series of novels featuring Ditmas Hardy, a San Francisco attorney. Those books have ... Outside of work Beth's time is spent taking care of her teen age daughter and also spending time with her ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Oregon author pleads guilty to sending explicit messages to teen - OregonLive.com

OregonLive.com

Oregon author pleads guilty to sending explicit messages to teen
OregonLive.com
Love was placed on administrative leave by the Astoria school district, where he taught high school, after he was reported by a mandatory reporter. Love is the publisher of an independent publishing company, Nestucca Spit Press. His book, "Gimme Rufuge ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

XML feed
This is a cool addition to

This is a cool addition to the site Perry!

*** Buckets and Puddles, ~Vanessa:) -- "A good writer write's from their soul..." "Taking writing away from an author is like taking water away from a fish." "Don't save a pitcher for tomorrow--tomorrow it may rain." -Major League Baseball

Posted by Vanessa on Tue, 12/16/2008 - 21:34
This is cool! I just read

This is cool! I just read about another Wizard of Oz.

Posted by Gabi on Wed, 05/19/2010 - 18:30
Coolio! thirdbreedcullens.web

Coolio!

thirdbreedcullens.webs.com <---- Website check it or I'll set the Volturi on you! I mean it!

Posted by Anya on Sun, 01/11/2009 - 20:30
What the- "I wasen't worried

What the-

"I wasen't worried at all... except for the part I was worried of course!" ~~~ Winnie the Pooh

Posted by The Nobody on Thu, 01/29/2009 - 20:18
ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

Posted by Kelsey on Sat, 01/16/2010 - 09:28
this is interesting it makes

this is interesting it makes kidpub interesting aswell

Posted by Holly on Fri, 02/12/2010 - 14:08
This is an awesome edition

This is an awesome edition to the site! If you need more articles, I've posted a few.

Posted by Jack on Thu, 06/10/2010 - 16:35
Wow, super cool idea!!! But

Wow, super cool idea!!! But I think we should have a newspaper that the pubbers write. It could have stuff like new members, news on the NES and contest winners... even contests of its own! Now THAT would be cool. yes

I am half goat...

Posted by Amy on Sat, 12/31/2011 - 21:43
I so agree!!!!!!!!!  

I so agree!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:23
Oh man! that would be fun!

Oh man! that would be fun! I've been dreaming on making a magazine written by kid authors!

Posted by Yasmin on Thu, 08/15/2013 - 22:15
I think kid pub should have

I think kid pub should have a e-paper. Filled with pictures and aeticals like these that should be e-mailed to all kidpub members,

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:22
In  romeo   and  

In  romeo   and   julet  why  do  they   both  die  insted  of   living     happyly  ever  after   togerther ?!!!

Posted by Kimberly on Sat, 07/07/2012 - 13:18
I think that kidpub should

I think that kidpub should e-mail all of the members a letter each month or every other week that talks about what goes on around kidpub!!!

Posted by Nikki on Sun, 07/29/2012 - 15:00
@ Kimberly: ....Because that

@ Kimberly:

....Because that would be cliche, predictable, and a tad bit boring? xD

Posted by Cherrybomb on Sun, 08/12/2012 - 00:15
I can't believe these

I can't believe these comments stopped in 2012...we need to jack up KP!

Dem Ditches Stay Away! Lavinia,

Posted by *Lavinia* on Tue, 08/30/2016 - 23:41
Agreed.   <> Read my book,
Posted by pikathunder on Sat, 11/12/2016 - 22:03