/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ KidPub News for Kids | KidPub Press //
KidPub News for Kids

KidPub News for Kids

Posted November 26th, 2008 by perryd

KidPub gathers news from around the world for you to read, especially about authors, books, and popular movies. This is an experimental service and so might change from time to time. When you read a story, you can hit the 'Back' button in your browser to come back to KidPub.

Divergent Author Veronica Roth on Her New Book 'Chosen Ones' - TIME

Divergent Author Veronica Roth on Her New Book 'Chosen Ones'  TIME
Read more [News for Kids ]

Ridgefield's Fenton is a state qualifier in golf and flute, as well as author of 3 books - The Columbian

Ridgefield's Fenton is a state qualifier in golf and flute, as well as author of 3 books  The Columbian
Read more [News for Kids ]

Go wild for these children's books! From Winnie The Pooh to The Gruffalo, there's a story for all - Daily Mail

Go wild for these children's books! From Winnie The Pooh to The Gruffalo, there's a story for all  Daily Mail
Read more [News for Kids ]

Author Of 'The Hate U Give' Is Tackling American Prison System In New Book - International Business Times

Author Of 'The Hate U Give' Is Tackling American Prison System In New Book  International Business Times
Read more [News for Kids ]

New Titles from NorCal Authors for Your Reading List - goodtimes.sc

New Titles from NorCal Authors for Your Reading List  goodtimes.sc
Read more [News for Kids ]

Book Reviewers: Janice Romney's “Beyond the Power of Love” is genuine, engrossing - WebWire

Book Reviewers: Janice Romney's “Beyond the Power of Love” is genuine, engrossing  WebWire
Read more [News for Kids ]

There's Something For Everyone On April's Giant List Of New Sci-Fi And Fantasy Book Releases - Gizmodo Australia

There's Something For Everyone On April's Giant List Of New Sci-Fi And Fantasy Book Releases  Gizmodo Australia
Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Children's Books and Authors Affected by the Coronavirus: March 31, 2020 - Publishers Weekly

Children's Books and Authors Affected by the Coronavirus: March 31, 2020  Publishers Weekly
Read more [News for Kids ]

Lister offers free books - Walton Sun

Lister offers free books  Walton Sun
Read more [News for Kids ]

Quarantined in Coronado: Escape Into a Favorite Classic or New Book - Coronado Times Newspaper

Quarantined in Coronado: Escape Into a Favorite Classic or New Book  Coronado Times Newspaper
Read more [News for Kids ]

From inmate to author, Wahida Clark is ready to tell her own story - Atlanta Journal Constitution

From inmate to author, Wahida Clark is ready to tell her own story  Atlanta Journal Constitution
Read more [News for Kids ]

There's Something for Everyone on April's Giant List of New Sci-Fi and Fantasy Book Releases - Gizmodo

There's Something for Everyone on April's Giant List of New Sci-Fi and Fantasy Book Releases  Gizmodo
Read more [News for Kids ]

Rereading Sanmao, the Taiwanese Wayfarer Who Sold Fifteen Million Books - The New Yorker

Rereading Sanmao, the Taiwanese Wayfarer Who Sold Fifteen Million Books  The New Yorker
Read more [News for Kids ]

Check Out 6 Books Inspired by Musicals - Playbill.com

Check Out 6 Books Inspired by Musicals  Playbill.com
Read more [News for Kids ]

Lister offers free books - The News Herald

Lister offers free books  The News Herald
Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Audible best-sellers for week ending March 27th - Washington Post

Audible best-sellers for week ending March 27th  Washington Post
Read more [News for Kids ]

Harry Potter Castmates On the Joy of Reuniting For 'The Tales of Beedle the Bard' Audible Audiobook - Newsweek

Harry Potter Castmates On the Joy of Reuniting For 'The Tales of Beedle the Bard' Audible Audiobook  Newsweek
Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

The best children's TV on streaming that parents will enjoy too - Yahoo Movies UK

The best children's TV on streaming that parents will enjoy too  Yahoo Movies UK
Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

12 Books Like DEAR MARTIN by Nic Stone To Read Next - Book Riot

12 Books Like DEAR MARTIN by Nic Stone To Read Next  Book Riot
Read more [News for Kids ]

Riot Roundup: The Best Books We Read January–March 2020 - Book Riot

Riot Roundup: The Best Books We Read January–March 2020  Book Riot
Read more [News for Kids ]

XML feed
This is a cool addition to

This is a cool addition to the site Perry!

*** Buckets and Puddles, ~Vanessa:) -- "A good writer write's from their soul..." "Taking writing away from an author is like taking water away from a fish." "Don't save a pitcher for tomorrow--tomorrow it may rain." -Major League Baseball

Posted by Vanessa on Tue, 12/16/2008 - 21:34
This is cool! I just read

This is cool! I just read about another Wizard of Oz.

Posted by Gabi on Wed, 05/19/2010 - 18:30
Coolio! thirdbreedcullens.web

Coolio!

thirdbreedcullens.webs.com <---- Website check it or I'll set the Volturi on you! I mean it!

Posted by Anya on Sun, 01/11/2009 - 20:30
What the- "I wasen't worried

What the-

"I wasen't worried at all... except for the part I was worried of course!" ~~~ Winnie the Pooh

Posted by The Nobody on Thu, 01/29/2009 - 20:18
ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

Posted by Kelsey on Sat, 01/16/2010 - 09:28
this is interesting it makes

this is interesting it makes kidpub interesting aswell

Posted by Holly on Fri, 02/12/2010 - 14:08
This is an awesome edition

This is an awesome edition to the site! If you need more articles, I've posted a few.

Posted by Jack on Thu, 06/10/2010 - 16:35
Wow, super cool idea!!! But

Wow, super cool idea!!! But I think we should have a newspaper that the pubbers write. It could have stuff like new members, news on the NES and contest winners... even contests of its own! Now THAT would be cool. yes

I am half goat...

Posted by Amy on Sat, 12/31/2011 - 21:43
I so agree!!!!!!!!!  

I so agree!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:23
Oh man! that would be fun!

Oh man! that would be fun! I've been dreaming on making a magazine written by kid authors!

Posted by Yasmin on Thu, 08/15/2013 - 22:15
I think kid pub should have

I think kid pub should have a e-paper. Filled with pictures and aeticals like these that should be e-mailed to all kidpub members,

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:22
In  romeo   and  

In  romeo   and   julet  why  do  they   both  die  insted  of   living     happyly  ever  after   togerther ?!!!

Posted by Kimberly on Sat, 07/07/2012 - 13:18
I think that kidpub should

I think that kidpub should e-mail all of the members a letter each month or every other week that talks about what goes on around kidpub!!!

Posted by Nikki on Sun, 07/29/2012 - 15:00
@ Kimberly: ....Because that

@ Kimberly:

....Because that would be cliche, predictable, and a tad bit boring? xD

Posted by Cherrybomb on Sun, 08/12/2012 - 00:15
I can't believe these

I can't believe these comments stopped in 2012...we need to jack up KP!

Dem Ditches Stay Away! Lavinia,

Posted by *Lavinia* on Tue, 08/30/2016 - 23:41
Agreed.   <> Read my book,
Posted by pikathunder on Sat, 11/12/2016 - 22:03