/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ KidPub News for Kids | KidPub Press //
KidPub News for Kids

KidPub News for Kids

Posted November 26th, 2008 by perryd

KidPub gathers news from around the world for you to read, especially about authors, books, and popular movies. This is an experimental service and so might change from time to time. When you read a story, you can hit the 'Back' button in your browser to come back to KidPub.

Weather Authority Forecast For Wednesday, December 12th- Noon - WITN

Weather Authority Forecast For Wednesday, December 12th- Noon  WITN

Weather Authority Forecast For Wednesday, December 12th- Noon.

Read more [News for Kids ]

James Patterson made $86 million in 2018, topping the list of the world's highest-paid authors - Los Angeles Times

James Patterson made $86 million in 2018, topping the list of the world's highest-paid authors  Los Angeles Times

James Patterson, the famously prolific thriller author, was the highest-paid writer in the world this year, earning an estimated $86 million in royalties, Forbes ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Yoga for Amputees book by Marsha Therese Danzig of Oakwood, Ohio - MyDaytonDailyNews

Yoga for Amputees book by Marsha Therese Danzig of Oakwood, Ohio  MyDaytonDailyNews

Yoga for Amputees, the Essential Guide to Finding Wholeness After a Limb Loss” is a comprehensive guide designed for amputees.

Read more [News for Kids ]

Education minister applauds teen author - EyeWitness News

Education minister applauds teen author  EyeWitness News

NASSAU, BAHAMAS - The year just keeps getting better for new, young author Sierra Blair – her latest release appearing in the iconic Atlantis resort, a courtesy ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Good reads to enjoy this Christmas holiday - SowetanLIVE Sunday World

Good reads to enjoy this Christmas holiday  SowetanLIVE Sunday World

For book lovers, the December holidays are often opportunities to catch up on reads that have been book-marked and just haven't had the time to be enjoyed.

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Weather Authority Forecast For Wednesday, December 12th 430am - WITN

Weather Authority Forecast For Wednesday, December 12th 430am  WITN

State and federal authorities estimated Tuesday that it will cost at least $3 billion to clear debris. Woman unwittingly used in HIV ad awarded $125,000.

Read more [News for Kids ]

FRONT BURNER: Consider cookbooks for culinary-inclined on list - NWAOnline

FRONT BURNER: Consider cookbooks for culinary-inclined on list  NWAOnline

Many of you know I'm a bit of a cookbook hoarder. Let's call it an occupational hazard.

Read more [News for Kids ]

Left Bank Kicks Off Angel Tree Book Drive - Times Newspapers

Left Bank Kicks Off Angel Tree Book Drive  Times Newspapers

Left Bank Books has kicked off its annual Angel Tree Book Drive. This year, the book drive will benefit English-language learners in the St. Louis Public School ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Child's Play: bringing Mary Poppins back to life - HeraldScotland

Child's Play: bringing Mary Poppins back to life  HeraldScotland

Emily Blunt may be bringing a new Mary Poppins to the big screen, but in the eyes of author-illustrator and children's laureate Lauren Child, Julie…

Read more [News for Kids ]

Books are ideal gifts for fussy friends — here’s a list of the perfect books to buy your mates this Chr - The Sun

Books are ideal gifts for fussy friends — here’s a list of the perfect books to buy your mates this Chr  The Sun

Don't know what to buy your music loving cousin or three-year-old nephew this year? The Sun's Book Editor, Natasha Harding, has complied all the latest books ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

ECU Women's Basketball Team spreads Christmas cheer at children's hospital - WITN

ECU Women's Basketball Team spreads Christmas cheer at children's hospital  WITN

The ECU Women's Basketball team was out spreading Christmas cheer in the hopes of helping a special group of kids have a great holiday season.

Read more [News for Kids ]

Garner teen who beat cancer donates hundreds of knits to Duke Children's Hospital - WTVD-TV

Garner teen who beat cancer donates hundreds of knits to Duke Children's Hospital  WTVD-TV

When the holidays come around, families have their own traditions.

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

A Publisher Reflects on the Blurred Line Between Middle Grade and YA - Publishers Weekly

A Publisher Reflects on the Blurred Line Between Middle Grade and YA  Publishers Weekly

Stacy Whitman, publisher and editorial director of Lee & Low's Tu Books imprint, considers the sometimes slippery distinction between middle grade and YA ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Angie Thomas, author of "The Hate U Give," to speak in Frisco - Plano Profile Magazine

Angie Thomas, author of "The Hate U Give," to speak in Frisco  Plano Profile Magazine

Angie Thomas will be speaking at Independence High School in Frisco to promote her highly anticipated upcoming novel, "On the Come Up."

Read more [News for Kids ]

Barnes & Noble Announces the Best Books of 2018 - WebWire

Barnes & Noble Announces the Best Books of 2018  WebWire

Barnes & Noble, Inc. ​ (NYSE: BKS), the world's largest retail bookseller, today announced the Best Books of 2018 as chosen by the Company's expert ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

The 10 best-selling children's Christmas books to read this season - AOL

The 10 best-selling children's Christmas books to read this season  AOL

Now that the holiday season is in full swing, it's time to break out your favorite holiday books and binge watch all of your favorite Christmas movies.

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Christian Summer Camps & Kids Camps | for Christians - OurKids.net

Christian Summer Camps & Kids Camps | for Christians  OurKids.net

Find Christian camps and Bible camps including day camps and residential camps. Our Kids Go to Camp provides detailed listings of camps in Ontario, Quebec ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

'Dumplin' Author Julie Murphy Thinks The Revolution Is Going To Start With Young People - Bustle

'Dumplin' Author Julie Murphy Thinks The Revolution Is Going To Start With Young People  Bustle

The most recent YA-novel-turned movie Dumplin', streaming now on Netflix, is a movie with many different takeaways: that beauty standards are completely ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

XML feed
This is a cool addition to

This is a cool addition to the site Perry!

*** Buckets and Puddles, ~Vanessa:) -- "A good writer write's from their soul..." "Taking writing away from an author is like taking water away from a fish." "Don't save a pitcher for tomorrow--tomorrow it may rain." -Major League Baseball

Posted by Vanessa on Tue, 12/16/2008 - 21:34
This is cool! I just read

This is cool! I just read about another Wizard of Oz.

Posted by Gabi on Wed, 05/19/2010 - 18:30
Coolio! thirdbreedcullens.web

Coolio!

thirdbreedcullens.webs.com <---- Website check it or I'll set the Volturi on you! I mean it!

Posted by Anya on Sun, 01/11/2009 - 20:30
What the- "I wasen't worried

What the-

"I wasen't worried at all... except for the part I was worried of course!" ~~~ Winnie the Pooh

Posted by The Nobody on Thu, 01/29/2009 - 20:18
ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

Posted by Kelsey on Sat, 01/16/2010 - 09:28
this is interesting it makes

this is interesting it makes kidpub interesting aswell

Posted by Holly on Fri, 02/12/2010 - 14:08
This is an awesome edition

This is an awesome edition to the site! If you need more articles, I've posted a few.

Posted by Jack on Thu, 06/10/2010 - 16:35
Wow, super cool idea!!! But

Wow, super cool idea!!! But I think we should have a newspaper that the pubbers write. It could have stuff like new members, news on the NES and contest winners... even contests of its own! Now THAT would be cool. yes

I am half goat...

Posted by Amy on Sat, 12/31/2011 - 21:43
I so agree!!!!!!!!!  

I so agree!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:23
Oh man! that would be fun!

Oh man! that would be fun! I've been dreaming on making a magazine written by kid authors!

Posted by Yasmin on Thu, 08/15/2013 - 22:15
I think kid pub should have

I think kid pub should have a e-paper. Filled with pictures and aeticals like these that should be e-mailed to all kidpub members,

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:22
In  romeo   and  

In  romeo   and   julet  why  do  they   both  die  insted  of   living     happyly  ever  after   togerther ?!!!

Posted by Kimberly on Sat, 07/07/2012 - 13:18
I think that kidpub should

I think that kidpub should e-mail all of the members a letter each month or every other week that talks about what goes on around kidpub!!!

Posted by Nikki on Sun, 07/29/2012 - 15:00
@ Kimberly: ....Because that

@ Kimberly:

....Because that would be cliche, predictable, and a tad bit boring? xD

Posted by Cherrybomb on Sun, 08/12/2012 - 00:15
I can't believe these

I can't believe these comments stopped in 2012...we need to jack up KP!

Dem Ditches Stay Away! Lavinia,

Posted by *Lavinia* on Tue, 08/30/2016 - 23:41
Agreed.   <> Read my book,
Posted by pikathunder on Sat, 11/12/2016 - 22:03