/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ KidPub News for Kids | KidPub Press //
KidPub News for Kids

KidPub News for Kids

Posted November 26th, 2008 by perryd

KidPub gathers news from around the world for you to read, especially about authors, books, and popular movies. This is an experimental service and so might change from time to time. When you read a story, you can hit the 'Back' button in your browser to come back to KidPub.

More than just books: Library offers summer activities - Republican Eagle

Republican Eagle

More than just books: Library offers summer activities
Republican Eagle
Children's and Teen Services Librarian Megan Seeland said none of the events would be possible without the help of her teen volunteers, who painted faces, hula-hooped and blew bubbles at the Sidewalk Chalk Kickoff Party June 5. Submitted photo3 / 3.
Lethbridge Public Library encouraging the community to read all summer longLethbridge News Now

all 61 news articles »

Read more [News for Kids ]

Book Corner - goskagit.com

goskagit.com

Book Corner
goskagit.com
IDEA HATCH: Heidi Larson's Idea Hatch with Hands-on Music Makers, a STEAM program designed to stimulate children's musical interest for ages 5-12, is set for 1 p.m. Wednesday, June 27, at the Burlington Visitor Center Amphitheater, 520 E. Fairhaven ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Intriguing Read! Bizarre book-art gaining popularity - Free Press Journal (blog)

Free Press Journal (blog)

Intriguing Read! Bizarre book-art gaining popularity
Free Press Journal (blog)
The struggle of the author of the most famous fantasy series on this planet, J K Rowling, to get her first title published is as popular as her books. ... The recent award winning Irish author Mike McCormack has received a €100,000 International Dublin ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Book recommendations: Add these titles to your summer reading list - Appleton Post Crescent

Appleton Post Crescent

Book recommendations: Add these titles to your summer reading list
Appleton Post Crescent
Featuring plenty of mystery and characters such as a police officer with a tragic past and a misfit high school teen, this book is perfect for fans of the popular Netflix series "Stranger Things." Want to learn while you're being ... Do you enjoy well ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Jimmy Fallon Starts His Very Own Summer Book Club – and We're All Invited to Join - PEOPLE.com

PEOPLE.com

Jimmy Fallon Starts His Very Own Summer Book Club – and We're All Invited to Join
PEOPLE.com
From a novel about four siblings whose lives are forever changed after a psychic reveals the date of their deaths, to the discovery of inner magic and a surprise disappearance, Fallon's list is perfect if you want fantasy and some thrills added to your ...

and more »

Read more [News for Kids ]

XML feed
This is a cool addition to

This is a cool addition to the site Perry!

*** Buckets and Puddles, ~Vanessa:) -- "A good writer write's from their soul..." "Taking writing away from an author is like taking water away from a fish." "Don't save a pitcher for tomorrow--tomorrow it may rain." -Major League Baseball

Posted by Vanessa on Tue, 12/16/2008 - 21:34
This is cool! I just read

This is cool! I just read about another Wizard of Oz.

Posted by Gabi on Wed, 05/19/2010 - 18:30
Coolio! thirdbreedcullens.web

Coolio!

thirdbreedcullens.webs.com <---- Website check it or I'll set the Volturi on you! I mean it!

Posted by Anya on Sun, 01/11/2009 - 20:30
What the- "I wasen't worried

What the-

"I wasen't worried at all... except for the part I was worried of course!" ~~~ Winnie the Pooh

Posted by The Nobody on Thu, 01/29/2009 - 20:18
ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

Posted by Kelsey on Sat, 01/16/2010 - 09:28
this is interesting it makes

this is interesting it makes kidpub interesting aswell

Posted by Holly on Fri, 02/12/2010 - 14:08
This is an awesome edition

This is an awesome edition to the site! If you need more articles, I've posted a few.

Posted by Jack on Thu, 06/10/2010 - 16:35
Wow, super cool idea!!! But

Wow, super cool idea!!! But I think we should have a newspaper that the pubbers write. It could have stuff like new members, news on the NES and contest winners... even contests of its own! Now THAT would be cool. yes

I am half goat...

Posted by Amy on Sat, 12/31/2011 - 21:43
I so agree!!!!!!!!!  

I so agree!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:23
Oh man! that would be fun!

Oh man! that would be fun! I've been dreaming on making a magazine written by kid authors!

Posted by Yasmin on Thu, 08/15/2013 - 22:15
I think kid pub should have

I think kid pub should have a e-paper. Filled with pictures and aeticals like these that should be e-mailed to all kidpub members,

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:22
In  romeo   and  

In  romeo   and   julet  why  do  they   both  die  insted  of   living     happyly  ever  after   togerther ?!!!

Posted by Kimberly on Sat, 07/07/2012 - 13:18
I think that kidpub should

I think that kidpub should e-mail all of the members a letter each month or every other week that talks about what goes on around kidpub!!!

Posted by Nikki on Sun, 07/29/2012 - 15:00
@ Kimberly: ....Because that

@ Kimberly:

....Because that would be cliche, predictable, and a tad bit boring? xD

Posted by Cherrybomb on Sun, 08/12/2012 - 00:15
I can't believe these

I can't believe these comments stopped in 2012...we need to jack up KP!

Dem Ditches Stay Away! Lavinia,

Posted by *Lavinia* on Tue, 08/30/2016 - 23:41
Agreed.   <> Read my book,
Posted by pikathunder on Sat, 11/12/2016 - 22:03