//
KidPub News for Kids

KidPub News for Kids

Posted November 26th, 2008 by perryd

KidPub gathers news from around the world for you to read, especially about authors, books, and popular movies. This is an experimental service and so might change from time to time. When you read a story, you can hit the 'Back' button in your browser to come back to KidPub.

Teen to receive Hornaday Award for environmental work - Palo Alto Online

Teen to receive Hornaday Award for environmental work
Palo Alto Online
Wes chose to write his book on rhinos because in all the children's books he read, he never encountered facts or information about rhinos. "So I decided to make a book that had information on it — what their plight was, what they had to do to survive ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Book Beat: Beer, baseball provide inspiration in June to read - Burlington County Times

Book Beat: Beer, baseball provide inspiration in June to read
Burlington County Times
Saturday (5 p.m.): Humorist and New York City school teacher Alyssa Cowit will present her book, “I Did My Homework in My Head,” a collection of children's revelations. Barnes & Noble ... June 7 (5 p.m.): Local author Michael Geisinger, a student at ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Bookmarks - Observer-Reporter

Observer-Reporter

Bookmarks
Observer-Reporter
Call the library to register elementary aged children for the kick-off or any of the summer reading clubs in the Children's Department. The theme will be .... Paul W. Amic, author of “The Best of Pennsylvania Wrestling 1938-2016, will speak from 6 to 8 ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Children's books roundup: the best new picture books and novels - The Guardian

The Guardian

Children's books roundup: the best new picture books and novels
The Guardian
Children's books roundup: the best new picture books and novels. Fashion faux pas ... For the youngest readers, Old Hat (Two Hoots) by the Kate Greenaway medal-winning Emily Gravett, takes time-honoured picture-book tropes and effortlessly refreshes ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Oshkosh Public Library's Summer Reading Program starts Tuesday - The Oshkosh Northwestern

Clinton Herald

Oshkosh Public Library's Summer Reading Program starts Tuesday
The Oshkosh Northwestern
Excitement is building for the Oshkosh Public Library's Summer Reading Program, with books, activities and special family events that make the library the place to be for reading, hands-on learning and fun. Sign-up for summer ... Performances at the ...
Library is seeking donations of children, teen booksClinton Herald

all 62 news articles »

Read more [News for Kids ]

XML feed
This is a cool addition to

This is a cool addition to the site Perry!

*** Buckets and Puddles, ~Vanessa:) -- "A good writer write's from their soul..." "Taking writing away from an author is like taking water away from a fish." "Don't save a pitcher for tomorrow--tomorrow it may rain." -Major League Baseball

Posted by Vanessa on Tue, 12/16/2008 - 21:34
This is cool! I just read

This is cool! I just read about another Wizard of Oz.

Posted by Gabi on Wed, 05/19/2010 - 18:30
Coolio! thirdbreedcullens.web

Coolio!

thirdbreedcullens.webs.com <---- Website check it or I'll set the Volturi on you! I mean it!

Posted by Anya on Sun, 01/11/2009 - 20:30
What the- "I wasen't worried

What the-

"I wasen't worried at all... except for the part I was worried of course!" ~~~ Winnie the Pooh

Posted by The Nobody on Thu, 01/29/2009 - 20:18
ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

Posted by Kelsey on Sat, 01/16/2010 - 09:28
this is interesting it makes

this is interesting it makes kidpub interesting aswell

Posted by Holly on Fri, 02/12/2010 - 14:08
This is an awesome edition

This is an awesome edition to the site! If you need more articles, I've posted a few.

Posted by Jack on Thu, 06/10/2010 - 16:35
Wow, super cool idea!!! But

Wow, super cool idea!!! But I think we should have a newspaper that the pubbers write. It could have stuff like new members, news on the NES and contest winners... even contests of its own! Now THAT would be cool. yes

I am half goat...

Posted by Amy on Sat, 12/31/2011 - 21:43
I so agree!!!!!!!!!  

I so agree!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:23
Oh man! that would be fun!

Oh man! that would be fun! I've been dreaming on making a magazine written by kid authors!

Posted by Yasmin on Thu, 08/15/2013 - 22:15
I think kid pub should have

I think kid pub should have a e-paper. Filled with pictures and aeticals like these that should be e-mailed to all kidpub members,

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:22
In  romeo   and  

In  romeo   and   julet  why  do  they   both  die  insted  of   living     happyly  ever  after   togerther ?!!!

Posted by Kimberly on Sat, 07/07/2012 - 13:18
I think that kidpub should

I think that kidpub should e-mail all of the members a letter each month or every other week that talks about what goes on around kidpub!!!

Posted by Nikki on Sun, 07/29/2012 - 15:00
@ Kimberly: ....Because that

@ Kimberly:

....Because that would be cliche, predictable, and a tad bit boring? xD

Posted by Cherrybomb on Sun, 08/12/2012 - 00:15
I can't believe these

I can't believe these comments stopped in 2012...we need to jack up KP!

Dem Ditches Stay Away! Lavinia,

Posted by *Lavinia* on Tue, 08/30/2016 - 23:41
Agreed.   <> Read my book,
Posted by pikathunder on Sat, 11/12/2016 - 22:03