/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ KidPub News for Kids | KidPub Press //
KidPub News for Kids

KidPub News for Kids

Posted November 26th, 2008 by perryd

KidPub gathers news from around the world for you to read, especially about authors, books, and popular movies. This is an experimental service and so might change from time to time. When you read a story, you can hit the 'Back' button in your browser to come back to KidPub.

Giant book sale, gallery, kids art contest, Dry Tortugas' hidden history, interactive movie, crafts and more in April - cape-coral-daily-breeze.com | News, sports, community info. - Cape Coral Daily Breeze

Giant book sale, gallery, kids art contest, Dry Tortugas' hidden history, interactive movie, crafts and more in April - cape-coral-daily-breeze.com | News, sports, community info.  Cape Coral Daily Breeze

The Cape Coral-Lee County Public Library is located at 921 S.W. 39th Terrace.

Read more [News for Kids ]

Mid-Hudson Valley Calendar of Events: March 22 and 23, 2019 - The Daily Freeman

Mid-Hudson Valley Calendar of Events: March 22 and 23, 2019  The Daily Freeman

Baby/Toddler Playgroup: 9:30 a.m. For ages infant to 5 years old, Athens Cultural Center, 24 Second St., Athens. Children must be accompanied by a parent, ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Sam George-Allen on the magic of women claiming their place in the sisterhood - The Age

Sam George-Allen on the magic of women claiming their place in the sisterhood  The Age

A memoir of learning, and unlearning, and a hymn to the power of women.

Read more [News for Kids ]

Katoomba worlds collide in Trevor Shearston's latest novel, Hare's Fur - Blue Mountains Gazette

Katoomba worlds collide in Trevor Shearston's latest novel, Hare's Fur  Blue Mountains Gazette

New novel, Hare's Fur, is a tale of two worlds colliding in Katoomba.

Read more [News for Kids ]

What's new for 'tweens' at the library? - The Fergus Falls Daily Journal - Fergus Falls Daily Journal

What's new for 'tweens' at the library? - The Fergus Falls Daily Journal  Fergus Falls Daily Journal

You have read 1 of 10 articles. Log In or Subscribe. Column: Behind the Bookshelves: By Arielle Krohn. “Tweens” are children that are no longer considered ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

150+ authors and illustrators expected at the 2019 SOKY Book Fest - WKU News

150+ authors and illustrators expected at the 2019 SOKY Book Fest  WKU News

Bowling Green, Ky. – More than 150 authors and illustrators will attend the 21st annual Southern Kentucky Book Fest from April 26-27, including New York ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

New Kids' and YA Books: Week of March 25, 2019 - Publishers Weekly

New Kids' and YA Books: Week of March 25, 2019  Publishers Weekly

Here we round up new and forthcoming children's titles, including the story of two animal friends, the first in a silly series, a musical board book, and a futuristic ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Is reading fantasy books useful? - Pagosa Springs Sun

Is reading fantasy books useful?  Pagosa Springs Sun

You probably already know that reading fiction is not only enjoyable, but also good for you, because it is a uniquely powerful way to understand others, tap into ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Scholastic Reports Fiscal 2019 Third Quarter Results - PRNewswire

Scholastic Reports Fiscal 2019 Third Quarter Results  PRNewswire

NEW YORK, March 21, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Scholastic Corporation (NASDAQ: SCHL), the global children's publishing, education and media company, today ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

This Fun Tool Can Tell You What the Best-Selling Book Was the Year You Were Born - My Modern Met

This Fun Tool Can Tell You What the Best-Selling Book Was the Year You Were Born  My Modern Met

Wordery has recently launched a tool that allows you to discover which book was at the top of the New York Times Bestseller list the year you were born.

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Everything you need to know about the TV adaptation of Malorie Blackman's 'Noughts and Crosses' - DailyEdge.ie

Everything you need to know about the TV adaptation of Malorie Blackman's 'Noughts and Crosses'  DailyEdge.ie

IF YOU'VE NEVER heard of Noughts & Crosses, it's the beginning of a dystopian series written by author Malorie Blackman, which was aimed at young readers ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Top Books Borrowed From Bernards Twp. Library In February - Patch.com

Top Books Borrowed From Bernards Twp. Library In February  Patch.com

Top Books Borrowed From Bernards Twp. Library - Basking Ridge, NJ - Need some book recommendations? Here's what your neighbors are all reading:

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

BETH CLINTON: Events for children and adults in March - The Journal Pioneer

BETH CLINTON: Events for children and adults in March  The Journal Pioneer

Coding and computer skills among the programming offerings next month If you're between 13 and 18 years old and have superior detection skills, then sneak ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Local authors featured at Kona Stories Book Shop Tuesday (April 2) - Hawaii 24/7

Local authors featured at Kona Stories Book Shop Tuesday (April 2)  Hawaii 24/7

MEDIA RELEASE. Join local authors for the monthly Words and Wine Event 6 p.m. Tuesday, April 2, 2019, hosted by Kona Stories Book Shop. This event is free ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

In her debut book, Alicia Elliott explores how our actions ripple for generations into the future - Toronto Star

In her debut book, Alicia Elliott explores how our actions ripple for generations into the future  Toronto Star

In A Mind Spread Out on the Ground, Haudenosaunee author Alicia Elliott connects her own traumas to the ongoing generational effects of colonialism on ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Everybody Loves Samin Nosrat - Bon Appetit

Everybody Loves Samin Nosrat  Bon Appetit

If you've cooked from the Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat cookbook or watched the show, you love Samin Nosrat. In fact, so many people do, she went to hide out in the ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Events around Concord - News - Wicked Local

Events around Concord - News  Wicked Local

Jessie Morgan-Owens author discussion: 7 p.m. March 21, Rasmussen Education Center, 53 Cambridge Turnpike, Concord. Free for members, $5 nonmembers ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

In Y.A., Where Is the Line Between Criticism and Cancel Culture? - The New Yorker

In Y.A., Where Is the Line Between Criticism and Cancel Culture?  The New Yorker

Katy Waldman on recent controversies involving the subjects, framing, and *content* of young-adult novels, including “A Place for Wolves,” by Kosoko Jackson, ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

XML feed
This is a cool addition to

This is a cool addition to the site Perry!

*** Buckets and Puddles, ~Vanessa:) -- "A good writer write's from their soul..." "Taking writing away from an author is like taking water away from a fish." "Don't save a pitcher for tomorrow--tomorrow it may rain." -Major League Baseball

Posted by Vanessa on Tue, 12/16/2008 - 21:34
This is cool! I just read

This is cool! I just read about another Wizard of Oz.

Posted by Gabi on Wed, 05/19/2010 - 18:30
Coolio! thirdbreedcullens.web

Coolio!

thirdbreedcullens.webs.com <---- Website check it or I'll set the Volturi on you! I mean it!

Posted by Anya on Sun, 01/11/2009 - 20:30
What the- "I wasen't worried

What the-

"I wasen't worried at all... except for the part I was worried of course!" ~~~ Winnie the Pooh

Posted by The Nobody on Thu, 01/29/2009 - 20:18
ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

Posted by Kelsey on Sat, 01/16/2010 - 09:28
this is interesting it makes

this is interesting it makes kidpub interesting aswell

Posted by Holly on Fri, 02/12/2010 - 14:08
This is an awesome edition

This is an awesome edition to the site! If you need more articles, I've posted a few.

Posted by Jack on Thu, 06/10/2010 - 16:35
Wow, super cool idea!!! But

Wow, super cool idea!!! But I think we should have a newspaper that the pubbers write. It could have stuff like new members, news on the NES and contest winners... even contests of its own! Now THAT would be cool. yes

I am half goat...

Posted by Amy on Sat, 12/31/2011 - 21:43
I so agree!!!!!!!!!  

I so agree!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:23
Oh man! that would be fun!

Oh man! that would be fun! I've been dreaming on making a magazine written by kid authors!

Posted by Yasmin on Thu, 08/15/2013 - 22:15
I think kid pub should have

I think kid pub should have a e-paper. Filled with pictures and aeticals like these that should be e-mailed to all kidpub members,

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:22
In  romeo   and  

In  romeo   and   julet  why  do  they   both  die  insted  of   living     happyly  ever  after   togerther ?!!!

Posted by Kimberly on Sat, 07/07/2012 - 13:18
I think that kidpub should

I think that kidpub should e-mail all of the members a letter each month or every other week that talks about what goes on around kidpub!!!

Posted by Nikki on Sun, 07/29/2012 - 15:00
@ Kimberly: ....Because that

@ Kimberly:

....Because that would be cliche, predictable, and a tad bit boring? xD

Posted by Cherrybomb on Sun, 08/12/2012 - 00:15
I can't believe these

I can't believe these comments stopped in 2012...we need to jack up KP!

Dem Ditches Stay Away! Lavinia,

Posted by *Lavinia* on Tue, 08/30/2016 - 23:41
Agreed.   <> Read my book,
Posted by pikathunder on Sat, 11/12/2016 - 22:03