//
KidPub News for Kids

KidPub News for Kids

Posted November 26th, 2008 by perryd

KidPub gathers news from around the world for you to read, especially about authors, books, and popular movies. This is an experimental service and so might change from time to time. When you read a story, you can hit the 'Back' button in your browser to come back to KidPub.

Seeking just the right book? Check out the Edmonds Library's Ongoing Book Sale - My Edmonds News

My Edmonds News

Seeking just the right book? Check out the Edmonds Library's Ongoing Book Sale
My Edmonds News
All proceeds from purchases of the donated inventory go directly to the library: Children's programs, many adults' programs, new desks, teen furniture, children's computers and even new blinds. The creative ideas from Judy and her team have led to ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

East Peoria author releases book based on life experiences - Morton Times-News

Morton Times-News

East Peoria author releases book based on life experiences
Morton Times-News
Saladino is a former English and history teacher, who worked as a specialized foster parent, counselor and supervisor at a children's home. He then worked as a crisis interventionist and child abuse/ neglect investigator for the Illinois Department of ...

and more »

Read more [News for Kids ]

East Peoria author releases book based on life experiences - Washington Times-Reporter

Washington Times-Reporter

Washington Times-Reporter

and more »

Read more [News for Kids ]

11 Fascinating Facts About S. E. Hinton's 'The Outsiders' On Its 50th ... - Mental Floss

Parade

11 Fascinating Facts About S. E. Hinton's 'The Outsiders' On Its 50th ...
Mental Floss
The Outsiders, S.E. Hinton's 1967 coming-of-age-novel, is a staple for young readers. Even if you've already delved into Ponyboy's tumultuous adolescence, you ...
'The Outsiders' 50th anniversary: S.E. Hinton interviewEW.com (blog)
The Outsiders—The Book That Launched the Y.A. Craze—Turns 50Parade
Tulsa Author S.E. Hinton, Rob Lowe Appear On CBS This MorningNews On 6
CBS News
all 13 news articles »

Read more [News for Kids ]

SE Hinton on The Outsiders' success: 'It gave me writer's block for four years' - EW.com (blog)

Parade

SE Hinton on The Outsiders' success: 'It gave me writer's block for four years'
EW.com (blog)
We caught up with author S.E. Hinton, who was just a teen herself — 16 — when the book was first published, for her thoughts on the book's legacy, her struggle with writer's block, and which famous movie star still calls her “Mom.” ENTERTAINMENT ...
SE Hinton's "The Outsiders," a teen classic, turns 50CBS News

all 12 news articles »

Read more [News for Kids ]

Margaret Atwood on 'The Handmaid's Tale,' the Women's March and More - TeenVogue.com

TeenVogue.com

Margaret Atwood on 'The Handmaid's Tale,' the Women's March and More
TeenVogue.com
And while it has been adapted into a 1990 movie, as well as an opera, a ballet, and a graphic novel that should be completed in August, it's the adaptation set to debut on Hulu on April 26 that will entrench the author's book even further into both the ...

and more »

Read more [News for Kids ]

Behold the bookworm: The Book Seller in Grass Valley celebrates 40th anniversary - The Union of Grass Valley

The Union of Grass Valley

Behold the bookworm: The Book Seller in Grass Valley celebrates 40th anniversary
The Union of Grass Valley
On April 29, The Book Seller will be celebrating its 40th anniversary with book giveaways, raffles, food, balloons, prizes for children and a meet-and-greet with local author Kim Culbertson, who will be signing copies of her new book, "The Wonder of Us ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Turner Free Library Corner - Wicked Local Randolph

Turner Free Library Corner
Wicked Local Randolph
RANDOLPH BOOK FAIR: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. May 6. Gently used books, including adult fiction and nonfiction titles, teen favorites and children's books will be sold at bargain prices, along with baked goods, Friends tote bags and other items. A preview sale ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

XML feed
This is a cool addition to

This is a cool addition to the site Perry!

*** Buckets and Puddles, ~Vanessa:) -- "A good writer write's from their soul..." "Taking writing away from an author is like taking water away from a fish." "Don't save a pitcher for tomorrow--tomorrow it may rain." -Major League Baseball

Posted by Vanessa on Tue, 12/16/2008 - 21:34
This is cool! I just read

This is cool! I just read about another Wizard of Oz.

Posted by Gabi on Wed, 05/19/2010 - 18:30
Coolio! thirdbreedcullens.web

Coolio!

thirdbreedcullens.webs.com <---- Website check it or I'll set the Volturi on you! I mean it!

Posted by Anya on Sun, 01/11/2009 - 20:30
What the- "I wasen't worried

What the-

"I wasen't worried at all... except for the part I was worried of course!" ~~~ Winnie the Pooh

Posted by The Nobody on Thu, 01/29/2009 - 20:18
ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

Posted by Kelsey on Sat, 01/16/2010 - 09:28
this is interesting it makes

this is interesting it makes kidpub interesting aswell

Posted by Holly on Fri, 02/12/2010 - 14:08
This is an awesome edition

This is an awesome edition to the site! If you need more articles, I've posted a few.

Posted by Jack on Thu, 06/10/2010 - 16:35
Wow, super cool idea!!! But

Wow, super cool idea!!! But I think we should have a newspaper that the pubbers write. It could have stuff like new members, news on the NES and contest winners... even contests of its own! Now THAT would be cool. yes

I am half goat...

Posted by Amy on Sat, 12/31/2011 - 21:43
I so agree!!!!!!!!!  

I so agree!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:23
Oh man! that would be fun!

Oh man! that would be fun! I've been dreaming on making a magazine written by kid authors!

Posted by Yasmin on Thu, 08/15/2013 - 22:15
I think kid pub should have

I think kid pub should have a e-paper. Filled with pictures and aeticals like these that should be e-mailed to all kidpub members,

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:22
In  romeo   and  

In  romeo   and   julet  why  do  they   both  die  insted  of   living     happyly  ever  after   togerther ?!!!

Posted by Kimberly on Sat, 07/07/2012 - 13:18
I think that kidpub should

I think that kidpub should e-mail all of the members a letter each month or every other week that talks about what goes on around kidpub!!!

Posted by Nikki on Sun, 07/29/2012 - 15:00
@ Kimberly: ....Because that

@ Kimberly:

....Because that would be cliche, predictable, and a tad bit boring? xD

Posted by Cherrybomb on Sun, 08/12/2012 - 00:15
I can't believe these

I can't believe these comments stopped in 2012...we need to jack up KP!

Dem Ditches Stay Away! Lavinia,

Posted by *Lavinia* on Tue, 08/30/2016 - 23:41
Agreed.   <> Read my book,
Posted by pikathunder on Sat, 11/12/2016 - 22:03