/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ KidPub News for Kids | KidPub Press //
KidPub News for Kids

KidPub News for Kids

Posted November 26th, 2008 by perryd

KidPub gathers news from around the world for you to read, especially about authors, books, and popular movies. This is an experimental service and so might change from time to time. When you read a story, you can hit the 'Back' button in your browser to come back to KidPub.

Readings YA Prize 2019 shortlist announced - Books+Publishing

Readings YA Prize 2019 shortlist announced  Books+Publishing

Purchase a subscription to view job ads and other premium *content* on Books+Publishing.

Read more [News for Kids ]

Wimpy kids and wizards top library lists | Ireland - The Times

Wimpy kids and wizards top library lists | Ireland  The Times

Parents might worry about their little ones spending too much time on screens but figures show this is only part of the story because the biggest users of public ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Harry Potter tops most borrowed library books list in 2018 - The Irish Times

Harry Potter tops most borrowed library books list in 2018  The Irish Times

Solar Bones by Irish author Mike McCormack library users' most popular adult book.

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Book Review: William Shakespeare’s Get Thee Back to the Future! - Geeks of Doom

Book Review: William Shakespeare’s Get Thee Back to the Future!  Geeks of Doom

William Shakespeare's Get Thee Back to the Future! Pop Shakespeare Series (Book 2) Paperback | Kindle Edition | Audiobook Written by Ian Doescher

Read more [News for Kids ]

Invisible No More: How “Fade Into You” Reflects the LA Chicanx Experience - lareviewofbooks

Invisible No More: How “Fade Into You” Reflects the LA Chicanx Experience  lareviewofbooks

Xochitl-Julisa Bermejo sees herself in Nikki Darling's “Fade Into You,” “an intimate view of a young, mixed-race Chicana living in the suburbs of L.A."

Read more [News for Kids ]

'After' movie author confirms 'After We Collided' sequel is officially on the way - PopBuzz

'After' movie author confirms 'After We Collided' sequel is officially on the way  PopBuzz

Anna Todd has confirmed that the After movie sequel, After We Collided, is on the way following the success of the first film starring Josephine Langford and ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Revealed: The most borrowed books from Irish libraries - RTE.ie

Revealed: The most borrowed books from Irish libraries  RTE.ie

Children's books dominate with the Harry Potter series featuring heavily.

Read more [News for Kids ]

Sullivan County Youth Book Festival May 25 - wpdh.com

Sullivan County Youth Book Festival May 25  wpdh.com

The Sullivan County Youth Book Festival is on Saturday, May 25, from 10 am - 3:30 pm at the Ethelbert B. Crawford Public Library on Broadway in Monticello.

Read more [News for Kids ]

Children's cast announced for The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole aged 13¾ - The Musical - London Theatre Direct

Children's cast announced for The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole aged 13¾ - The Musical  London Theatre Direct

In just a week following the initial cast announcement, the children's cast for The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole aged 13¾ has now finally been announced.

Read more [News for Kids ]

Here are the most borrowed books from Irish libraries in 2018 - BreakingNews.ie

Here are the most borrowed books from Irish libraries in 2018  BreakingNews.ie

All 20 of the most borrowed books were titles aimed at children with the Harry Potter series still proving hugely popular.

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Tommy Donbavand, children’s writer and entertainer with a gift for making people laugh – obituary - Telegraph.co.uk

Tommy Donbavand, children’s writer and entertainer with a gift for making people laugh – obituary  Telegraph.co.uk

Tommy Donbavand, who has died aged 51, was a sometime clown, holiday camp entertainer, occasional actor, and writer of some 90 books for children, most ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

Read more [News for Kids ]

At the Library: In defense of the humble short story - The Westerly Sun

At the Library: In defense of the humble short story  The Westerly Sun

I suspect a prejudice against books of short stories – circulation is generally lower in comparison to full length novels. I hold myself guilty, I passed them over too.

Read more [News for Kids ]

August Mack's Newly Released “Christian Critters” Is a Charming Anthology of Poems Spoken in Tales About God's Precious Creatures - PR Web

August Mack's Newly Released “Christian Critters” Is a Charming Anthology of Poems Spoken in Tales About God's Precious Creatures  PR Web

“Christian Critters” from Christian Faith Publishing author August Mack is a collection of pieces for the children and even adults that speak about God's grace and ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Game of Thrones is almost over. This is what to read and watch now - ABC News

Game of Thrones is almost over. This is what to read and watch now  ABC News

Wondering what you'll do when Game of Thrones is over? Good news — here's a reading guide to fill the void. Into dragons? Want strong, badass female ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Game of Thrones is almost over. This is what to read and watch now - ABC Life

Game of Thrones is almost over. This is what to read and watch now  ABC Life

Read more [News for Kids ]

XML feed
This is a cool addition to

This is a cool addition to the site Perry!

*** Buckets and Puddles, ~Vanessa:) -- "A good writer write's from their soul..." "Taking writing away from an author is like taking water away from a fish." "Don't save a pitcher for tomorrow--tomorrow it may rain." -Major League Baseball

Posted by Vanessa on Tue, 12/16/2008 - 21:34
This is cool! I just read

This is cool! I just read about another Wizard of Oz.

Posted by Gabi on Wed, 05/19/2010 - 18:30
Coolio! thirdbreedcullens.web

Coolio!

thirdbreedcullens.webs.com <---- Website check it or I'll set the Volturi on you! I mean it!

Posted by Anya on Sun, 01/11/2009 - 20:30
What the- "I wasen't worried

What the-

"I wasen't worried at all... except for the part I was worried of course!" ~~~ Winnie the Pooh

Posted by The Nobody on Thu, 01/29/2009 - 20:18
ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

Posted by Kelsey on Sat, 01/16/2010 - 09:28
this is interesting it makes

this is interesting it makes kidpub interesting aswell

Posted by Holly on Fri, 02/12/2010 - 14:08
This is an awesome edition

This is an awesome edition to the site! If you need more articles, I've posted a few.

Posted by Jack on Thu, 06/10/2010 - 16:35
Wow, super cool idea!!! But

Wow, super cool idea!!! But I think we should have a newspaper that the pubbers write. It could have stuff like new members, news on the NES and contest winners... even contests of its own! Now THAT would be cool. yes

I am half goat...

Posted by Amy on Sat, 12/31/2011 - 21:43
I so agree!!!!!!!!!  

I so agree!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:23
Oh man! that would be fun!

Oh man! that would be fun! I've been dreaming on making a magazine written by kid authors!

Posted by Yasmin on Thu, 08/15/2013 - 22:15
I think kid pub should have

I think kid pub should have a e-paper. Filled with pictures and aeticals like these that should be e-mailed to all kidpub members,

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:22
In  romeo   and  

In  romeo   and   julet  why  do  they   both  die  insted  of   living     happyly  ever  after   togerther ?!!!

Posted by Kimberly on Sat, 07/07/2012 - 13:18
I think that kidpub should

I think that kidpub should e-mail all of the members a letter each month or every other week that talks about what goes on around kidpub!!!

Posted by Nikki on Sun, 07/29/2012 - 15:00
@ Kimberly: ....Because that

@ Kimberly:

....Because that would be cliche, predictable, and a tad bit boring? xD

Posted by Cherrybomb on Sun, 08/12/2012 - 00:15
I can't believe these

I can't believe these comments stopped in 2012...we need to jack up KP!

Dem Ditches Stay Away! Lavinia,

Posted by *Lavinia* on Tue, 08/30/2016 - 23:41
Agreed.   <> Read my book,
Posted by pikathunder on Sat, 11/12/2016 - 22:03