/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Author's Notes | KidPub Press //
Author's Notes
Leave a Message For Your Friends!
To: All
From: swallowtail
hey! skip school tomorrow (friday) it’s for an international climate change student strike!
To: Swallowtail
From: QuartzMaster
I don't have school anyway cuz spring break. And we had the climate change student strike on Wednesday we skipped a class instead. XD
To: All
From: swallowtail
unpopular opinion but i don’t like how schools themselves are organizing specific periods of time for kids to walk out and come right back. skipping third period w/ ur teachers already prepared and informed and supervising you (like my brothers school today) isn’t a protest. the point is to disrupt. my brothers school is alarmed and they’re turning the alarms off so that they can walk out during the day. what’s the point? set off the alarms, it’s a strike. don’t go to any of your classes. don’t go to your after school activities. if you’re in a city go to city hall. make your absence a problem for others.
To: All
From: feysand (lydia)
love u guys
To: swallowtail
From: QuartzMaster
Yeah, that's exactly what we did (just like your brother). So we weren't really protesting.
To: All
From: Unclever Re
what happened to the kids who published through kidpub. like, did they own their own ISBNs or were they given ownership of their ISBNs after the press closed down? 'cause if they weren't then they can't legally publish those books anywhere else without, at the very least, changing the title of their book.
To: Esther
From: *Snow*
I see u
To: All
From: *Snow*
Oh she's gone :(
To: All
From: Unclever Re
wave hi to the guests, everyone. Hi Guests! Come join our little community.
Login or join KidPub to post shouts

Author's Notes

A quiet spot to talk about everything writing...