/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Author's Notes | KidPub Press //
Author's Notes
Leave a Message For Your Friends!
To: Polly
From: Tía Snow
1.) I will also pray for Israel. 2.) I will go look that up right now. 3.) Hi Polly how are you?
To: Flower
From: Tía Snow
Polly about covered it. I think she knows more than I do.
To: Tía Snow
From: Polly
I am good WBU? I know this only bc we were talking about all of this at school in government class!
To: All
From: Jordi
Did you know that the president of Russia is actually good? And they just made him look bad? He’s trying to take out these wicked people. (Who’s names I cannot say.) Ukrainian was about to release another virus that they created to try to kill us off, similar to the corona virus. (GASP*** surprise!!! Yep guys! Covid is man made. But anyways, thats why Russia attacked bc they new what Ukrain was trying to do.
To: Jordi
From: Ghost
Prove it.
To: ghost
From: Jordi
okay, go to Andweknow.com
To: All
From: Flower
WHAT THE HECK THE THINGY IS SO SMALL NOW
To: Jordi
From: Tía Snow
That...sounds like a view of the situation that lacks a lot of nuance. From what little I can be sure of, civilians are suffering, so I do not accept the view that the president of Russia is only good, and that he has only been made to look bad.
To: Flower
From: Tía Snow
Author's notes delete themselves every once in a while :)
To: Tía Snow
From: Flower
ohhhhhhh ok
To: All
From: Flower
I'VE GOTTEN MY MOTIVATION AND CREATIVE SPARK BACK! PREPARE FOR A BUNCH OF STRANDED CHARACTER PROLOGUE INTRODUCTION THINGIES
To: flower
From: Let’s go Brandon
Cool.
To: Let's go Brandon
From: Flower
who are you
To: All
From: theodora
please get your news from a reputable news site. andweknow.com is most definitely a propaganda site. this is a bit simplistic, but look for: reporting that verifies its sources, can be cross-checked, does not appeal to emotion too much, and who they are affiliated with.
To: All
From: Ryoko
Wow I have not been on for a so long! how is everyone doing? Welcome new people!!!!
To: Theodora
From: Let’s go Brandon
soooo, you want us to get our news from the main stream media? it's called operation mocking bird, look it up. I have to go to alternative news sites, because I prefer to think for myself.
To: Let's go Brandon
From: Flower
You still didn't answer my question. Who are you?
To: flower
From: Let’s go Brandon
a free thinker
To: flower
From: Let's go Brandon
but not really
To: Flower
From: Let’s go Brandon
Very clever of you to change your name to, “let’s go Brandon” and then say “but not really”
To: Let's go Brandon
From: Flower
I'm trying to decode what you're saying.
To: flower
From: Let’s go Brandon
k
To: All
From: Flower
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
To: All
From: Flower
Enter Your Message enter you're messageez
To: All
From: Flower
heheheatherz
To: All
From: Flower
Does anyone know any writing competitions for any area from ages 11+????
To: All
From: Kenny
To: All
From: Ryoko
Hey Everybody! Remember me? Also hello to all you new people ( I see Kenny and Let's go Brandon[ unless your old and returning like me]
To: All
From: Kenny
No, I used to be Flower, Tristan and Theresia. I change my name a lot, I can't decide on one, since I choose one and then it becomes an ugly name.
Login or join KidPub to post shouts

Author's Notes

A quiet spot to talk about everything writing...