/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Author's Notes | KidPub Press //
Author's Notes
Leave a Message For Your Friends!
To: Snow
From: Ava #1
Um, it's not that bad of a concussion. My great dane is like 170 pounds XD. I was on the couch with him and all of a sudden he got all playful. He jumped down, and smacked my head with his huge leg with a lot of force. I immediately almost threw up, got dizzy, and blacked out for a hot second. Since then I've had a constant headache and dizziness and nausea. I've also blacked out a few times. My athletic trainer is going to give me a test tomorrow though to see how serious it is. Also, I don't have to retake the class! :)
To: Ava #1
From: ~July~ [Kayla]
Oh wow, I've gotten a concussion before. and I feel bad you did bad on math :(.
To: All
From: {]Kayla[}
midterms s u c k
To: kayla
From: IllegalSparkles
:(
To: kayla
From: Ava #1
They definitely do. Tests and quizzes in general s u c k
To: All
From: Ava #1
Yay! The date for my trip to Europe has been FINALLY decided... June 29th~July 8th. I will have to miss the 4th with my family but it's still awesome! Sorry I'm being really annoying about my trip but I'm so excited! XD
To: Ava
From: IllegalSparkles
Nice!
To: All
From: Fire Dragon 74
Sorry I haven't been on much
To: All
From: Fire Dragon 74
Hey look out for my new book the Christmas catastrophe
To: Ava #1
From: Fire Dragon 74
Congratulation I wish I could go to Europe. I've been to Disney land, and the grand canyon, and hover dam so yeh
To: Fire dragon 74
From: Ava #1
Nice I've always wanted to see the Grand Canyon. I've only been to Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Ohio (those were all on one marching band trip) and Illinois 3 times. Hover Dam also looks interesting. That would be a fun place to go! Maybe my next trip could be to the Grand Canyon! I know I'm going in two years with a traveling band to New York...
To: All
From: snickle
Anyone remember that one writer's club website I think Jesse made in arounnddd 2 or 3 yearrs agoo?? Iwant the link for it if anyone remembers it.
Login or join KidPub to post shouts

Author's Notes

A quiet spot to talk about everything writing...