/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Author's Notes | KidPub Press //
Author's Notes
Leave a Message For Your Friends!
To: All
From: QuartzMaster
I'll try KidMUD at some point, when I get my computer.
To: All
From: QuartzMaster
Man, everyone disappeared.
To: All
From: /alem/
Sup peoples
To: All
From: /alem/
Arg I’m so nervous! I have a chorus concert in like 2 hours and in between songs I have a little speaking part. I have a cold and I can barely breathe and have to cough like every 2 seconds. I’m going to embarrass myself, we can be sure about that! :)
To: Alem
From: QuartzMaster
Oh hey! You got this!
To: QuartzMaster
From: /alem/
Thanks! I actually did okish
To: Alem
From: QuartzMaster
See I told you.
To: Quartz/Alem
From: *Snow*
Listen to Quartz, the voice of confidence. He rarely misses his mark xD I'm glad the chorus concert went well!
To: Snow/Quartz/all
From: /alem/
Snow and Quartz- I should shouldn’t I lol. Thanks! Message to all, whoever can help: we’re writing an anthology at school. My theme is loneliness. What are your favorite, school appropriate songs that have at least a little figurative language in them? I have 2 that I picked (Lost Boy and The Lonely) but I just wanted to see if I could get feedback from others too.
To: /alem/
From: Ava
Heartbreak Hotel by Elvis. I've never listened to it but someone I know has and said it sounded lonely. That's pretty much all I could think of. I don't know if it will work, because I've never even heard it before.
To: All
From: QuartzMaster
Hmmmmm loneliness... I don't know many songs with that theme.
To: All
From: garrett
hi everyone i know kidpub is actually dead now but it’s been a while so heyy
To: garrett
From: swallowtail
hey how’s it going?
To: Alem
From: Unclever Re
Unsteady - X Ambassadors, You Are My Sunshine - the Jasmine Thomas version, 3 Foot Tall - Classified, On My Own - Ashes Remain, Pieces - Rob Thomas, Demons - Imagine Dragons, Broken - lovelytheband, Bishop's Knife Trick - Fall Out Boy. Not all of these songs are about loneliness/sound lonely, but I think it's at least mentioned or implied in all of them.
Login or join KidPub to post shouts

Author's Notes

A quiet spot to talk about everything writing...