/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Author's Notes | KidPub Press //
Author's Notes
Leave a Message For Your Friends!
To: Jimmy
From: *Snow* Valence
I also remember you
To: Luna
From: Norah
Right?? I love Voltron (shush in mature what are you talking about?), it's one of the only TV shows I actually watch anymore, and one of the last two animated ones. Speaking of which... Young Justice season three!!! Is finally coming out!!! After years of waiting!!! SCREECH!!! With a gay romance being hinted at multiple times and just ack I love this show so much because I'm a lil dorkasaurus and just!!! Yes!!! !!!!!!!!! Ehehehe sorry. Anyways.... who's your favorite character in Voltron?
To: Norah
From: unlucky clover {luna}
My friends got me into it, and they are super obsessed so now I am becoming obsessed too lol. My favorite character is Lance but Hunk gets an honorable mention bc I love him too. I had a friend who was obsessed with Teen TItans and Young Justice a while ago haha. Anyway, who's your favorite Voltron character?
To: Luna
From: Norah
My favorite character is Lance too, but my second favorite would probably be Keith (Hunk is pretty great too though). So you're on season three at the moment? I'm not like obsessed with Young Justice, but it was one of the first things that got me into superheroes. And I'm just super excited because the screenwriters have said they're now able to add in some LGBT content which they weren't able to do before because of the time and stuff but yeah it's just really exciting for me to see growing representation of LGBT characters and yay. I have to admit, I wish Teen Titans would come back from the dead as well because it was actually a pretty great show (in my opinion) and they left the series on a cliffhanger which sucks because now I'll never know how it ended. Oops I seem to be incapable of writing short A/N notes.
To: Norah
From: unlucky clover {luna}
Yeah my friend and I had an arguement over text about who was better—Keith or Lance. Obviously I was Lance and I won. Lol I’m at season four now tho. I’m on like episode 3 I think. Anyway Young a Justice sounds cool I might watch it sometime. And yeah I miss Teen Titans too. The new Teen Titans Go sucks.
To: Luna
From: Norah
Yes Team Lance for the win! I'm on the latest season and I'm almost finished, I just have to watch the very last episode which I keep forgetting to do. And you should totally watch Young Justice, I don't know if you'll enjoy it but I certainly did. As for Teen Titans Go... ew. Just ew. It's awful and some of the episodes are super weird, but not even in a funny way. Unfortunately, it seems to be super popular amongst the lil children, so it's not going away any time soon.
To: All
From: *Snow* Valence
Happy Turkey Day, everybody!
To: Norah
From: unlucky clover {luna}
Haha yessss! I think four is the latest season and the next one won’t be out for a while so I’m sad about that since I only have like two episodes until I finish season four. And sounds cool. And yeah Teen Titans Go is just the worst. Like I completely agree. My brother likes it and it annoys me bc when I was his age I watched the real Teen Titans.
To: All
From: Sachi
Honestly I need to buck up and start writing something
To: Sachi
From: unlucky clover {luna}
Saaaaaame haha
To: All
From: *Snow* Valence
a small vent: WHY DOES MICROSOFT WORD THINK THAT I AM NOT USING CONCISE LANGUAGE? I AM PERFECTLY CONCISE AND "in light of" IS A PERFECTLY ACADEMIC PHRASE
To: Re
From: *Snow* Valence
I see you
Login or join KidPub to post shouts

Author's Notes

A quiet spot to talk about everything writing...