/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Author's Notes | KidPub Press //
Author's Notes
Leave a Message For Your Friends!
To: snow
From: echo (*Jill*)
there's no such thing, lol. I just come back every so often because I'm a loser who's nostalgic for writing but won't actually write anything. I didn't see what Panthera said but I would agree with fallenangel. (and yeah I'm 19 lmao so old)
To: Ava
From: echo (*Jill*)
ayyyy Michigan buds! (I don't live there now, but I used to, so yay)
To: Jill
From: FallenAngel75
yeet
To: fallenangel
From: echo (*Jill*)
yEET
To: All
From: echo (*Jill*)
oh, wow, nina, your horror story really IS horror! It glitched out when I clicked on it! (I'd still like to read it though if you'd want to repost it)
To: angel
From: indygoes (kayla)
yo, how old are you? you don't have to reply if you're not comfortable, just wondering. also as an fyi my bio's broken so i can't edit it anymore, i'm actually 12 and wayy out of that cringy phase i made it in (i was 9 at the time, my god. it's been broken for almost my whole time on this site.)
To: All
From: echo (*Jill*)
im having an existential crisis looking at old posts ngl
To: All
From: echo (*Jill*)
blegh, should've saved the text for that post before i sent it out, because it crashed :/
To: Jill
From: QuartzMaster
Yeah, that would've been a good idea.
To: Jill
From: Ava
OMG! Where are you from?
To: kayla
From: FallenAngel75
I'm 11, 12 next July. (also I know this is kinda silly but I'm fangirling over how people are calling me angel already lol)
To: All
From: Fire Dragon 74
10 so yay
To: All
From: FallenAngel75
yeet I'm playing Minecraft with my cousin and brother
To: All
From: FallenAngel75
also I have decided that I'm identifying as bi for the time being, so that's cool :P
To: All
From: IllegalSparkles
changed my name again (i'm angel)
Login or join KidPub to post shouts

Author's Notes

A quiet spot to talk about everything writing...