//
Author's Notes
Leave a Message For Your Friends!
To: All
From: Inkk Re
That moment when you correct your classmates for calling an em-dash a hyphen b/c ur a failed grammar nerd.
To: All
From: Sumayyah
I'm working soooo hard on Planet Paradox. I copy it so I can work on it later, after a few minutes, hours, or days, I paste it, so I can add more to the story, and it's all gone. It's not there. Nothing, zero, gone, forever.... heh, maybe I should make a poem called "Nothing, Zero, Gone, Never." ):D.
To: Sumayyah
From: Inkk Re
If your computer has Works Word Processor you could create a document and type Planet Paradox on there, that way when you're done writing you can just save it and come back to it at a later date. Or, if you're working off of a tablet or phone you could download Google docs and do the same thing there. That would eliminate the need for holding your story on copy for days and potentially losing it :)
To: Lydia
From: *Snow* Aranarth
No, it legit really hurts, but only really when I drink water. I think I may have a cavity or something .-.
To: All
From: Swallowtail
I've been texting my friends only in Cyrillic and I think they're getting pissed
To: All
From: Swallowtail
?????? ?? ???!
To: All
From: Swallowtail
Well I guess it isn't allowed here then
To: Jesse
From: shattered (lydia)
Actually AP euro is pretty easy, I was thinking that apush would be harder :P oh I'm taking ap lang too! Though it's my teacher's first year teaching it so we've only done one essay so far and pretty much we just talk about the election most of the time... it's pretty fun actually :)
To: Snow
From: shattered (lydia)
aww I'm sorry :/ i hope it stops hurting soon!
To: Re
From: Sumayyah
I do have google docs.... good idea. Now I must stab myself in the stomach for not having that idea all along.
To: Re
From: Sumayyah
1 r3pl13d 2 y0ur c0mm3nt 1n z3 c4r c0nv3rs4t10n. (I replied to your comment in the car conversation. :DDDD)
To: All
From: Casual Affair (Max)
Hey everyone! Take a little sneak peek of my book, Of Horns and Wings, by going to this very link! :D https://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/horns-and-wings-intro-747159474 It's about the conflict between good and evil, light and dark, as well as what's in-between. It involves the destruction of Earth, the aftermath of it, the descending of angels and demons and human slavery. Yeah, dark stuff. Just be warned, it's quite gory. I hope you enjoy nevertheless!
To: Snow/Max
From: Scilloideae (*Jill*)
@SNOW: dude go to the doctor @Max: I'll check it out when I get home from school!
To: All
From: Inkk Re
update: the NSP is up to a 7.4 post per day average, which meets and exceeds the goal of a 6 per day average, however 13 of the 37 posts currently on the front page have no comments, so that needs work.
To: snow
From: heathens |-/
I HAVEN'T READ THE SILM IN FOREVER [cries] do what you want and i will full-heartedly support it (thatssuchalazyresponsebutwhateverrr)
To: All
From: Casual Affair (Max)
Lord of Night is currently at 133,000 words and I'm on chapter 18. I'm really proud of myself for coming this far and not quitting out on the series. I love these characters and really love where the story is going. Right now, I'm writing a scene that explains the history of the Old Age as well as the Splitting and the Sight's Beginning. It's Devario's chapter, which will then follow into Darren's POV (which will bring some plot into it, but mostly character development). I'm guessing LoN will finish at around 350,000 words. :P
To: Re
From: Lila Violet
Yeah we really need to comment more, which I actually need to do way more often...
To: Re
From: shattered (lydia)
Well that's good that our post average is higher :) but yeah, we need other people to comment. I know there are other people that are reading this other than just Re, so guys... please try to contribute to the commenting cause!! I've been commenting more, and yes it's only been a couple days, but some progress is better than none. Come on guys, we need to comment on all of the posts! 5 minutes. 5 minutes total to read and comment on just one post... you can do this :)
To: All
From: Scilloideae (*Jill*)
That's only bc max spammed us with ch17 love tho (22 000 words... incredible)
To: jill
From: shattered (lydia)
ik but who knows maybe we can keep it up
To: Max
From: Jesterboy
DUDE CHILL (jk I'm gonna comment on your new book soon :p)
To: Jesse
From: Casual Affair (Max)
NO YOU CHILL (omg thx fam much love)
To: Lila/Lydia/Jill
From: Inkk Re
we cAN DO IT *spazzes* (it's too early in the morning, sorry)
To: All
From: Sumayyah
WE'LL DO IT, WE"LL DO IT, WE'LL DO IT, YAY! WE"LL DO IT!!!
To: All
From: Sumayyah
READ NOODELZ OF LAZYTOWN! READ IT AND READ IT NOW )XOO
To: All
From: Inkk Re
i lost my glasses again *cri*
To: All
From: Swallowtail
Oh man you guys I have a fun story to tell So there's a bunch of international students at my school, and so they have an English class instead of a foreign language. There's also a history class called Cold War. (Fairly self explanatory) and I'm in that class. Basically everyone in Cold War has decided they hate America (propaganda films of poles of dead children overlaid on cheering audiences does that to you. As do songs about nukeing the Japanese) So today, the English class is directly in before Cold War. And they were drawing the American flag on the chalkboard. Cold War kids come in, see this, and instantly grab some chalk, modify the flag so it looks like it's burning, draw the communist symbol over it, and in Cyrillic wrote "RUSSIA FOREVER" in giant letters. The teacher was quite amused.
To: Swallow ):3
From: Sumayyah
:'O YOUR SCHOOL SOUNDS SO ERSERM!!!!!
To: Swallowtail
From: Inkk Re
X,D
To: Swallowtail
From: Inkk Re
Hey, what exactly is Cryllic?
To: Re
From: Swallowtail
It's really just Russian
To: STePhIEyYYY
From: Sravani
!!!!!!! HIII
To: Swallowtail
From: Inkk Re
and you can read/write it? that's so cool!
To: Re
From: Swallowtail
Only a tiny tiny bit lol
To: Swallowtail
From: Inkk Re
could you teach me this tiny tiny bit? no pressure bro i'm just curious b/c one of the books i'm writing is set in Russia and sometimes the characters have to speak Russian and i want it to be accurate. :}
To: Swallow
From: Panthera Tigris Tigris (Grace)
Your school sounds so interesting! :D
To: All
From: Jesterboy
I'm looking through old things I posted and I'm so embarrassed ;-; i was so rude and cringey in 2014/2015
To: All
From: Jesterboy
but in other news Designated Survivor is amazing
To: All
From: Casual Affair (Max)
Guys I posted Chapter 18, part one, of Lord of Night and it's around 4500 words. Yeah, have fun with that lol another chapter-part should be up today or tomorrow not sure when. Oh well, 4500 words will keep you busy. https://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/lord-night-part-two-chapter-18-devario-meliosa-part-1-2-747159487
To: All
From: Esther
does anyone want to talk about kitchen sink by twenty one pilots bc jfc beautiful
To: All
From: Jesterboy
idk that song but Wish That You Were Here by Florence+the Machine is incredible...also please talk to me I'm really bored :p
To: All
From: Jesterboy
https://www.kidpub.com/poll/what-writing-kidpub-has-impacted-you-most-1893159488 ---> i'm curious
To: jesse
From: Scilloideae (*Jill*)
commented
To: All
From: Scilloideae (*Jill*)
yeARAVERSARY IN nINE DAYS PEOPLE
To: JILL
From: shattered (lydia)
SO CLOSE IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU
To: lydia
From: Scilloideae (*Jill*)
tHANK YOU FRIEND <333
To: Errbody. ):3
From: Sumayyah
I used to think "What the heck is 'Twenty one Pilots?' some tv show for 9+10 meme coming out soon?" and then I listened to this song by them, I'm like, "Huh, I like this...." (It's literally like the only song I like from them, "Stressed Out") Suu ye eue!
To: Re
From: Swallowtail
Sure!! Just Cyrillic won't show up here
To: All
From: Jesterboy
in the mood for Flockdraw is anybody down
Login or join KidPub to post shouts

Author's Notes

A quiet spot to talk about everything writing...