//
Author's Notes
Leave a Message For Your Friends!
To: Sy
From: CarpeOctemRe
Carpal tunnel takes a really long time to develop. I think your hand is just sore, that happens to me a lot when I've been writing too fast for too long :)
To: CarpeOctemRe
From: Norah
Heh same. Like I have all these ideas and I really should be working on my stories but- hey look is that a butterfly? *(chases butterfly instead of finishing this post because I procrastinate)*
To: Re
From: burger *Sy*
Probably. I'm not the one who said I had it though, it was my dad ;p.
To: Norah/Re
From: CarpeOctemRe
@Norah, ikr? it's like, ah yes, these stories, these characters, I love them so much all I want to do is write and obsess about them. but at the same time, writing is so much work, I'd rather procrastinate forever and sleep. @Sy sometimes parents are wrong though, unless your dad is a doctor then I'd say this is one of those times, since carpal tunnel and arthritis don't really happen in young kids.
To: All
From: CarpeOctemRe
I got my ears pierced (thirds), here's an anecdote for any of you who are bored: Right, like I said, I got my ears pierced at Claire's. and in an attempt to squirm my way out of taking home another one of their ridiculously huge bottles of ear cleaner (which failed) I got lectured by a somewhat condescending employee on how I should clean my earrings or I would be sad and in pain when I got old. the entire time I tried to keep a straight face, and I feel that I should be high-fived for not opening my mouth and commenting that at least I would live to be old, instead of dying of a heart-attack at 30, which she looked dangerously close to accomplishing. anyways, they tried to get me to buy the more expensive cleaner about two more times, I denied both times, because the ear cleaner is literally pointless for me, I hyperheal, it would be like putting hydrogen peroxide on a scar instead of on an actual bleeding wound, but that didn't seem to be something they understopd...so yeah, that's my story of the day.
To: Re
From: burger *Sy*
okeigh. btw you put the to as Norah/Re and not Norah/Sy :3. I wanna die at 103 (don't ask) X3.
To: All
From: CarpeOctemRe
I realize this makes me sound like a Whiny White Girl *tm*, but I swear it's meant to be read in a satirical voice. I was irritated because above mentioned employee treated me like a 12 year old ("I realize that you're young and you don't like to think about getting older..."), but now I find it all rather funny. Also I've come to the conclusion that next time I'm just going to tell them I'm allergic to one of the ingredients in the earring cleaner so they can't force me to take it.
To: Sy
From: CarpeOctemRe
Oh, whoops. sorry. Xs, but why 103? *asks anyways*
To: Re
From: Norah
Right? I could stop procrastinating and work on my stories but there are so many other things I could be doin, like sleeping. Sleep is good. Plus it doesn't exactly help that I feel like none of my stories are going anywhere. Meh I'm so lazy.
To: Re
From: burger *Sy*
idek
To: Elora
From: burger *Sy*
welcome to kp Elora X3 I like your name :3
To: Norah
From: CarpeOctemRe
You know what helps when you feel like your stories are stuck? Jotting down a plot. Like honestly once you know what events are happening in the novel, it's soooo much easier to write, and it's a lot easier to stick in character development and cute moments without getting off track too. Plus, it kills writer's block like freaking raid.
To: All
From: CarpeOctemRe
I'm spamming the A/N today. Oh well. I've been writing the next chapter for Kuebiko, and it's gonna be long guys, I apologize in advance. I mean, I started it off like, this is a really important chapter and I have to write it really well, and I can't make it super short like the last chapter...and now the characters are having a pillow fight, because I got off topic. :s
To: Re
From: burger *Sy*
ughhh i forgot about kuebiko smh I need to reread it I forgot all about itttt give me time, chiald.
To: Re
From: Norah
Okay, thanks I'll try that.
To: Re
From: burger *Sy*
okeigh i found chapter 1 finally. you're on my bookmarks chiald.
To: Sy/Norah
From: CarpeOctemRe
@Sy lol have your time chiald, it's not a problem :) @Norah, have you watched any new Doctor Who yet?
To: Elliot
From: burger *Sy*
ELLIOT BE PROUD OF ME CHIALD I GOT 100 POINTS FOR COMPLETING A POETRY COLLECTION ):)
To: All
From: AuthorMind(Justin)
Tears can be masculine sometimes. Like for example. I wanna cry right now. Because like, that pain you feel when you write an entire life's worth of stuff and then it all gets lost. O_O My tabs glitched and now I'm stuck wondering what the flip it was that I typed. *Hello Darkness My Old Friend…*
To: Justin
From: burger *Sy*
I've come to talk with you again..
To: All
From: Panthera Tigris Tigris (Grace)
I keep forgetting to post on here even though I have stuff to post haha
To: All
From: burger *Sy*
le chptr 2 shold b up bai tmrw
To: All
From: burger *Sy*
continuously trying to burn my s'more
Login or join KidPub to post shouts

Author's Notes

A quiet spot to talk about everything writing...