//
Author's Notes
Leave a Message For Your Friends!
To: Re
From: Quartz
Or one.
To: Quartz
From: Nephthys Re
Or none.
To: Re
From: Quartz
Yeah or none. All you would see it the box where you type in what you want to say.
To: All
From: MacaroniPenguin *Sy*
O frick 7 Earth sized planets :O
To: All
From: Garrett
i'm at 7,000 words in this chapter i've been writing 5ever. not that anyone cares because no ones ever on this site anymore but oh well...
To: Garrett
From: *Snow* Baruch
dude that's many words
To: All
From: OkayHazelGrace
The description does not fit AN. Not quiet, and we don't always talk about writing. My version: A crazy place for writers to post stuff about everything and watch it shrink to one or two or zero.
To: Grace/All
From: MacaroniPenguin *Sy*
True... but it is quiet, no one really posts on the AN anymore. @All:: I want to start a conversation, anyone want to talk about the book I'm writing? I'm getting lazy so it only has two chapters so far, yet I'm very excited about it. It's untitled and I reaalllyyy need to work on a title. The main characters are named Dawn and Mae. Does anybody suggest that I should change their names? They're orphans so you don't need to add a last name.
To: All
From: MacaroniPenguin *Sy*
I really hope Silvermoon gets banned from KP, cause wtf was that on Maddie's comments for her quitting post?
To: All
From: MacaroniPenguin *Sy*
This is a weird convo I had with Chimbot.. Chimbot started singing songs by the Beatles, turns out they were my favourites. http://www.chimbot.com/conv/201702231533/AXDYAQEH88_Hello-grabs-your-hand-_Get-your-damn-hand-off-me
To: Sy
From: *Snow* Baruch
Ena can be very rude sometimes, but what you just said was uncalled for. Ena has been here for a very long time. KidPub would be diminished without her.
To: All
From: flooficorn
guys check out my watt pad @cherrybombpen
To: flooficorn and All
From: AuthorMind(Justin)
Ayyye Wattpad! Check me out too at @greenspleen when you have the chance ;D
Login or join KidPub to post shouts

Author's Notes

A quiet spot to talk about everything writing...