/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Author's Notes | KidPub Press //
Author's Notes
Leave a Message For Your Friends!
To: All
From: Ryoko
no one has posted in 11 days!
To: All
From: Ryoko
I have not heard of them, or seen them\
To: Ryoko
From: Tía Snow
aaaah the deadness of this site makes me Quite Sad
To: Ryoko
From: Tía Snow
To clarify, Plutarch is a Greek-born Roman historian living in the first few centuries AD. He wrote histories of lives.
To: Snow
From: Ryoko
oh thanks for that!
To: Ryoko
From: Tía Snow
and the REASON i wanna roleplay 'em is because they're ALL ANIME BOYS with BIG AMBITION and FEELINGS. just look up the life of coriolanus for pete's sake
To: Tia Snow
From: Ryoko
;)
To: All
From: Tía Snow
pals i just wrote all the stuff i have to do in my planner and i feel like a video game character in an rpg: quest journal updated :D
To: All
From: inprisonforsparkling
henlo it is midnight and i recently posted sad block men fanfiction on archiveofourown.org
To: sparkles
From: Tía Snow
GIVE ME
To: Lana
From: Tía Snow
Hi! Welcome to KidPub!
To: Tia snow
From: Lana
Thanks! I just found out about this website like 2 hours ago. I hope we can be friends. I also love your stories. <3
To: Snow
From: inprisonforsparkling
i'm InPrisonForSparkling over there!!
To: Lana
From: Ryoko
it is nice to see some new people on kidpub! If you have any questions, we are here and can answer them! Under "Write story" you can see all the types of stories. if you have a series you can put them under " Book page or Chapter." When you want to add, in the story, you go to above the comments and press "add a book page or chapter" that way it is super easy to get from one story to the next chapter.
To: Lana
From: Ryoko
Also on under the "Who's Online" on the left side of of the screen, you can press on the names to see the biography!
To: Ryoko
From: Lana
Great! thanks! :)
To: Lana
From: Tía Snow
you read my stuff???? wow! Also don't forget about the "writer's block!" It has a bunch of forums you can post on and is kind of a popular place to hang out. You can find it under the "talk about" tab
To: Lana
From: Tía Snow
Hello! I see you on the "Who's Online" tab
To: Sparkles
From: Tía Snow
By the way I read your sad block man fanfic. Very nice.
To: Snow
From: Lana
Thanks for your help! not sure what I would do without you! :)
To: Snow
From: inprisonforsparkling
why thank you
To: inprisonforsparkling
From: Lana
Hey! I love your stories :)
Login or join KidPub to post shouts

Author's Notes

A quiet spot to talk about everything writing...