/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Author's Notes | KidPub Press //
Author's Notes
Leave a Message For Your Friends!
To: Ava
From: Tía Snow
I know! Isn't it great?
To: snow
From: Jordi
HAHAHA that's so funny! I love how you said, "wouldn't want to scare the kids." when I think most of us are older than him. XD
To: All
From: BestBunnies101
you excited for Halloween. I'm picking out a costume this weekend
To: snow/Jordi/bb/all
From: Polly
Snow: lol love the response u send tristin... Jordi: hey sis!! How are you?? Bb: of course I am!! What do u think u are going to be?? All:: quote of the day(October 8) Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend. Marathon Luther King Jr I might not post anything for a while bc of something at school that has me really unset.
To: All
From: Ryoko
Sore from soccer : /
To: Snow
From: Ava
Yes it is!
To: polly
From: Jordi
It makes me sad, that I can only talk to you on Saturday's. :( Ps: I spoke to Asher. ( PPS: I think he has a new girlfriend. :O)
To: All
From: Ryoko
Im still here
To: Snow
From: BestBunnies101
how old are you
To: BB? Snow
From: Ryoko
She is 19. (I ain't psychic or anything, I read the " I'm Just Wondering" Comments)
To: Snow
From: Ryoko
And you, my friend, are the same age as pensword.
To: Ryoko
From: Tía Snow
!! no kidding! He used to go by Jack here, right? He doing ok?
To: Snow
From: Ryoko
yup. He is doing fine (college life :o)
To: All
From: Jordi
Who's Pensword/ Jack?? :V
To: Snow
From: BestBunnies101
19! :o I am 10
To: All
From: Ryoko
/Jordi/ He was a old KPer who left KP a while ago. He was also my brother, and the first person in our family to join KP. Because he joined, steel (also a oldish KPer who left, and my second oldest brother) me, and my little sister BestBunnies101 have joined. you could say that he paved the way for us! /Snow/ Jack started college and is like all grown up! /BestBunnies/ only last year he was double your age! of course, you are a youngest, and He is the oldest, it does not seem as long of a time. /All/ How have you guys been feeling? I have been real tired, not enough sleep!
To: All
From: Ryoko
ARRGH! I have not been able to write! I am too darn busy! What do I do?
To: All
From: Ryoko
I might have to post-pone the POWER chapter even farther because I have not had ANY tie to write. I have a cold too, so that does not help.
To: Ryoko
From: Tía Snow
Hey, sometimes you can't control these things :( However, I would recommend writing a tiny bit every day, even if it's just one or two sentences. It'll keep the craft alive so that you can do more of it once time is freer.
To: Snow
From: Ryoko
I have a hard time even doing that! I have so many exams to study for, I'm going to go mad!
To: POLLY
From: Jordi
I NEED TO TALK TO YOU. I have so much to tell you, my head might explode. KABOOM
To: All
From: Ryoko
Sup?
To: ~Eccentricity~
From: Ryoko
Hi you are old right!? do I know you?
To: All
From: Ryoko
school. any thoughts?
To: All
From: Polly
Hi guys!! How is everyone?
To: All
From: Tristan
Just a friendly reminder that my pronouns are he and they, so you can stop calling me he all the time you can call me they too that's why it's there. :D
To: All
From: Tristan
WOAH IT'S ALMOST MY FAVOURITE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS BIRTHDAY WOW!111!!!!! HE'S ABOUT TO TURN 43 WOAH!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!1!!!! 0-0
To: Tristan
From: Ryoko
What fic. character?
To: All
From: Ava
yall i just went to a harry styles concert. my life is changed forever
To: Ava
From: Polly
How?? Was is good?
To: Ava
From: Tristan
how was it and is Harry Styles hot in real live /j
To: All
From: Ryoko
anything going on?
To: Ryoko
From: Polly
Nope. Lol. Just super bored cause I don't have school Monday
To: All
From: Tristan
SEKAI DE ICHIBAN OHIMESAMA SOUIU ATSUKAI KOKOROETEEEEEEEEEEE YO NE
To: Tristen
From: Polly
??
To: All/Tristan
From: Star
I had a quick moment where our computer could not 'find' Kidpub. I got on anyhow. glad nothing happened if you know what I mean. Anyhow, how is life going for everyone? And Tristan. What did you say? I can not speak your 'SEKAI' language.
To: Star
From: Tristan
Oh! It's a song in Japanese called World is Mine, I'll translate the part I wrote. The #1 princess in the whole wide world So that's how you'll treat me, got it? That's literally it.
To: All
From: Star
Do you all like my new Username?
To: star
From: Jordi
Yass, queen, it's a stunning name!!!
To: All
From: Star
Thanks. shouldI add to it? also check my poll.
To: All
From: Tristan
Espresso Cookie is my husband and if anyone DARES to take him away from me I will pour a hot cup of coffee all over you. Thank you for your time and have a great day. :)
To: Tristan
From: Star
Nice
To: All
From: Neo
Alright people, I was formerly Theresia, then Tristan, now Neo. Have a nice day, my name is probably gonna change a lot because I'm going through the biggest gender crisis I've had yet. Thank you for your time.
To: All
From: Neo
I want some free motivation will someone please donate motivation and braincells?
To: All
From: Star
All right UUUUUUU \ ..............You can make it!
To: Neo
From: Star
I need all my braincells, sorry
To: Star
From: Neo
It's fine I guess
To: All
From: Neo
How do I post something on a thread w/out it coming up on the forum thingies page?
To: Neo
From: Star
I don't think you can..... I probably wouldn't be the right person to ask though
To: All
From: Neo
I'm waiting for my bestie boo at the park and the highschoolers are being released
To: All
From: Neo
Bread
To: Polly
From: Ava
Omg yes it was so amazing. I went to Nashville night one he did a gender reveal for an audience member on stage it was sooo funny
To: Tristan
From: Ava
Yes he is so effing hot. I cried lmao
To: All
From: Neo
I can't post serious things now because my motivation decided to pack it's things and leave me. :)
To: All
From: Neo
Hmmm... This crayon tastes funny...
To: All
From: Neo
My stomach hurts... I don't think I should've taken those brownies from that strange man....
To: Neo
From: Tía Snow
Estas bien?
To: All
From: Tía Snow
Sorry I've been ghosting, school is crazy. Am about to cry because I finished this dang paper that literally kicked my butt :,) I'm back for now
To: All
From: Star
School is really hard (Middle School!) For writing , I have to write a 2 page paper in a week! I do a homeschool co-op
To: All
From: Neo
Jimmy
To: Neo
From: Star
what?
To: Star
From: Neo
Bro I said Jimmy are your eyes ok?
To: Neo
From: Star
Have not started yet. Due in 6 days!
To: All
From: Neo
bruh bitdefender just said this website had viruses on it or something- ig covid really is spreading 0-0
To: Neo
From: Star
What else is new? :o
To: All
From: Neo
Why is everyone talking to me-
To: All
From: Eli
Mum and daddy aren't in love, that's fine, I'll settle for 2 birthdays. :)
To: All
From: Eli
DEVIL TOWN IS COLDER IN THE SUMMERTIME I'LL LOSE MY MIND AT LEASY ANOTHER THOUSAND TIMES
To: All
From: Eli
HOLD MY HAND TIGHT WE'LL MAKE IT ANOTHER NIGHT
To: All
From: Eli
I have to stop. :)
To: ELi
From: Star
Nice name
To: All
From: All
Nee, onna noko ni naritai! Onegai ii desu ka?
To: All
From: Star
What?
To: Star
From: All
:)
To: All
From: Star
??
Login or join KidPub to post shouts

Author's Notes

A quiet spot to talk about everything writing...