/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ KidPub's Never Ending Story | KidPub Press //
KidPub's Never Ending Story
The Story So Far...
The door had been covered with blue, purple, and green over the years. It reminded Liz and Gary of the wars of the past. "So why did you guys ask me to come here again?" October asked. "We're going to the war." Gary and Liz replied. "Well I can stay here and see what color they paint this door next..." October said quickly, he was scared, but didn't want to disappoint his friends. Liz and Gary both laughed, but thought in their heads, "Will Rory be mad, he is our grandfather after all. Gary pulled three pistols out of his backpack, which was full of other necessities. "Where did you get that!" Liz and October asked, backing away slowly. "They were in Rory's closet!" Gary said quietly, in his own defense. They all hoped to be known for their bravery, mostly October though. Then they walked away into the moonrise, ready to fight for their home.
--MonkMonk

Before they knew it they had reached the battlefield.The noise was deafening due to so many guns being fired.October Liz and Gary were scared but determined and they joined the battle.Bodies littered the battlefield and every soldier hoped that the bodies did not belong to their loved ones.Then a bullet was fired,it was like every other bullet but this bullet hit Gary.He fell to the ground and the war became a blur.He was passed by,just another dead soldier lost to the war.Liz was firing her gun and hitting her targets.But then she saw Gary's dying body and she dropped her gun.She cried out to October but her voice was lost in the gunfire.She knelt by Gary's side but she knew she was too late....He was going to die
--Ava

Login or join KidPub to post a paragraph

KidPub's Never Ending Story

In Gateway Mansion there are many, many doors. Some lead to great and at the same time terrifying adventures. While others simply lead to darkness and storage spaces. Nevertheless, two young siblings, Gary & Liz, inhabiting Gateway Mansion never know what is around the next corner. Because, in such a topsy, turvy place, your next move, your next breath, could be your last.

Now, with the help of young authors all around the world, the chronicles of their adventures are being revealed. You, too, can take part in piecing together their Never Ending Story.
(thanks to Kiowa~*, Kati, Lauren, Gabby and others for that great introduction!)