/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ KidPub's Never Ending Story | KidPub Press //
KidPub's Never Ending Story
The Story So Far...
It was in the middle of the week. Liz was still grounded, but she was bored. So bored. So very, extremely bored. She had resorted to bothering Gary, and when that proved to be more boring than sitting on her own, she retreated back to her bed. She laid on her bed, letting her hair dangle towards the floor, and tried to decide what color it was. It was too orange to be blonde, too blonde to be brown, too dull to be auburn. It also decided to change depending on what lighting she was in. A soft knock on the door interrupted her questions (that could never be answered). "I don't feel like talking right now, Gary," she yelled. There was no response. Nervously she sat up and went cautiously towards the curtain. "Gary, that's you, right?"
--Tía Snow

Liz slowly went to the curtain grabbing the nearby broomstick as well. It was better than no weapon. She slowly pulled aside the curtain to find Phantasia, but she looked different. Something was off she looked tired and like she hadn't ate properly. Liz slowly guided her over to the couch. "stay here I'll get my medicine bag" Liz said. Just as she was turning toward the kitchen Phantasia grabbed Liz by the hand. Hard. "No don't you must stay" Phantasia said. Getting scared Liz tried to pull away from her but, Phantasias grip was too hard. "Gary" Liz shouted. 'he can't reply, you must stay away from the kitchen" Phantasia explained. "Why what did you do" Liz exclaimed. "not me there was a blue, blue Krait" Phantasia said. While most people would be utterly confused by this Liz, immediately knew what phantasia said. There was a blue krait in the apartment kitchen. Which is one of the most venomous snakes. It venom acts in 4 - 8 hours.
--Rose

Liz refused to leave her brother alone in the kitchen with a deadly snake, so she disobeyed Phantasia immediately, slipping under her arms as the older girl tried to stop her. She swept the curtain to the kitchen aside and saw, just as Phantasia had said, her brother standing motionless as a blue krait slithered closer and closer to him.
--Tía Snow

Login or join KidPub to post a paragraph

KidPub's Never Ending Story

In Gateway Mansion there are many, many doors. Some lead to great and at the same time terrifying adventures. While others simply lead to darkness and storage spaces. Nevertheless, two young siblings, Gary & Liz, inhabiting Gateway Mansion never know what is around the next corner. Because, in such a topsy, turvy place, your next move, your next breath, could be your last.

Now, with the help of young authors all around the world, the chronicles of their adventures are being revealed. You, too, can take part in piecing together their Never Ending Story.
(thanks to Kiowa~*, Kati, Lauren, Gabby and others for that great introduction!)