//
KidPub's Never Ending Story
The Story So Far...
you know me so well jill
--yulmallen is real 2k16

Sunset winced to herself at the thought- she couldn't remember her years in school very well since she was nearly 300 years old. Nevertheless, she returned Cecelia's smile. "Sure. It would be good to have some small talk." She answered. The group settled in to the space, sitting on the floor. Silence filled the air but Cecelia interrupted it quickly. "So...tell me about yourselves." She started, scanning around the circle they had formed. "Peter? How about you first." Sunset felt Peter stiffen a little and resisted the urge to ask him what was wrong. "Well..I..." Peter shrugged. "I guess I'll start from the beginning." *sorry I haven't been here in a while, I had a skiing camp for school*
--Misanthropy (Ruby)

He thought back to when this crazy Mansion became a part of his life. Peter stroked his chin as he recounted memories. Echo, Leed, Sunset, Cecilia, and Gary sat quietly, strangely wishing they had popcorn in their hands as they listened to his story.
--AuthorMind(Justin)

((There is no way "tooru the bitter salt king" is not you. Also, since Luna hasn't replied, I'm just gonna scoot outta here, bye.))
--Scilloideae (*Jill*)

((lol I meant the "knew you'd come" part. oBV tooru the bitter salt king is me haha))
--lotus pain (ena)

Enter the next paragraph...
--Abby

hey guy s i knowe this is supposed to be story buy a have book called Series: Jr. Detective Tomathy Pillsmar; Year: 1; so any one chapter mystery ideas would help thanks ps why not like row of hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh equals message and not part of boook?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
--Elizabeth

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh plese poll my books
--Elizabeth

lolol has this finally crashed and burned too~??
--tooru the bitter salt king

Login or join KidPub to post a paragraph

KidPub's Never Ending Story

In Gateway Mansion there are many, many doors. Some lead to great and at the same time terrifying adventures. While others simply lead to darkness and storage spaces. Nevertheless, two young siblings, Gary & Liz, inhabiting Gateway Mansion never know what is around the next corner. Because, in such a topsy, turvy place, your next move, your next breath, could be your last.

Now, with the help of young authors all around the world, the chronicles of their adventures are being revealed. You, too, can take part in piecing together their Never Ending Story.
(thanks to Kiowa~*, Kati, Lauren, Gabby and others for that great introduction!)