//
KidPub's Never Ending Story
The Story So Far...
(Where is everybody?)
--Red Zero

*Right here! And funny how this whole Kidpub Housing thing is going on when that's kinda the route I was taking for the NES. Like, with Liz's school having those branches (a.k.a. houses) such as Chemistry, etc. But anyway, back to the fictional storytelling*
--AuthorMind(Justin)

Peter shook his head light-heartedly. He also slipped his hand in Liz's direction. "Gary's sister! I hope you're doing well. My name's Peter and this is my girlfriend, Sunset." She grinned and waved with an air of grace. Echo additionally intervened, locking Liz in an all-too-familiar embrace. Cecelia spoke quietly and introduced she and Aqua, glowing a soft scarlet. "To what do I owe the pleasure?" Liz questioned. Gary guided his little sister up to a Student Terrace that was abundantly lit and adorned with flower decor, (away from Chrysanthemum so she would not hear). Sunset offered Liz the vial from their travels. "Like Mallory said. Our dear friend Leed, along with the rest of us, need to know what's inside. It could be responsible for enslaving a lot of innocent people around the world. His parents were found by a giant storage of the stuff back at a lair belonging to Cecelia's dad. Gateway Mansion gave us the path to his planet."
--AuthorMind(Justin)

"How will you identify the contents?" Mallory asked Liz, sparkling with a curiosity that was not for the reasons the humans probably thought. Sure, she could run tests on it and try to find out its molecular makeup and all of the ways humans went identifying the world around them, but the chemical would not be in the human database of knowledge. It did not work like the chemicals humans knew of. Its composition should be indecipherable to anyone of Earth in this dimension. There were too many variables involved, and it should be an unsolvable puzzle for anyone who was not like Mallory was. But if Liz had a way to identify the properties of this chemical, that would make her very interesting. And Mallory would be very interested, because interesting things were the most fun! So they would sit and watch as they had been doing since they had fallen in with these humans and hope for a greater payoff.
--Red Zero

((Maybe we can restart a never ending story? So I can join? Cuz I have no idea what is going on at all whatsoever but I can join if I do))
--SiliconDioxideMaster

(You can find out what's happening in this story in some website I forgot :))
--Sy X)

*Yeah I believe this is the link by Ena (Red Zero??) http://gateway-nes.wikia.com/wiki/Gateway_NES_Wiki* *It's a wikia that kinda explains the ENTIRE reboot of the NES and it'd be kinda hard to do over so that is ill-advised*
--AuthorMind(Justin)

*Can we not re-start again. I know I haven't been on in forever, but like Justin said, it's bloody hard to re-boot this thing.* Liz squinted at the vial for a moment. "I don't recognize the material." She said, "I'd have to run some tests in the lab, but the lab's closed Friday through Sunday, too many kids were using it to make moonshine for the weekends." She pulled a face as if recalling an unpleasant memory. "Well, that's just great." Peter muttered. Sunset shot him a look. "Don't worry, I'm sure you guys could stay at the school for the weekend." Liz assured them, "Mrs. Chrysanthemum is secretly a sweetheart, she wouldn't dream of turning away people who needed a place to stay, especially not if they happened to be friends of one of the students." She said with a little wink at Mrs. Chrysanthemum, who had wandered into hearing range. The elderly lady gace an exaggerated sigh, but it soon dissolved into a little smile. "If you all need a bed for a couple of nights, I'm sure we could spare a few." She said. "Really? That's exactly what we need. Thank you!" A smile cracked Gary's face. He was in high spirits, encouraged by seeing his sister again. "One condition." Mrs. Chrysanthemum held up a bony finger. Everyone stilled, holding their breath for her ultimatum. "Boys, you'll have to sleep in the male dormitories, no sneaking over to the girls' side." She wagged her finger at the guys in the group. A collective breath of relief escaped the group, from all except Mallory. "No problem." Gary agreed. "Problem." Mallory narrowed her eyes at the old lady. Boy? Girl? What kind of a division was that? They folded their arms over their chest, forehead furrowed in thought. This...this was a problem indeed.
--CarpeOctemRe

"And what problem is that?" Mrs. Chrysanthemum asked sternly. Mallory was deep in thought, but to Mrs. Chrysanthemum it probably looked like an obstinate scowl. They did not understand this at all. "I don't get it," they pouted.
--Red Zero

Login or join KidPub to post a paragraph

KidPub's Never Ending Story

In Gateway Mansion there are many, many doors. Some lead to great and at the same time terrifying adventures. While others simply lead to darkness and storage spaces. Nevertheless, two young siblings, Gary & Liz, inhabiting Gateway Mansion never know what is around the next corner. Because, in such a topsy, turvy place, your next move, your next breath, could be your last.

Now, with the help of young authors all around the world, the chronicles of their adventures are being revealed. You, too, can take part in piecing together their Never Ending Story.
(thanks to Kiowa~*, Kati, Lauren, Gabby and others for that great introduction!)