/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ KidPub's Never Ending Story | KidPub Press //
KidPub's Never Ending Story
The Story So Far...
"Is... is there a war, or something?" Liz asked tentatively. Rory smiled a stiff sort of smile and gestured to his metal arm. "Sure is, kiddo. Sure is," he replied. Rory turned back around as he kept leading them through the streets. Gary didn't speak, waiting for Rory to explain, but the older man said nothing more. Gary turned to Liz and raised an eyebrow in question. She shrugged and a gloom seemed to settle on her face. They walked long enough for Liz and Gary to lose track of where they were in the massive city. It was as if their eyes had been opened-- the colors were bright, sure, but the liveliness they had first noticed grew more frantic the longer they looked. It wasn't life, but survival, and that made all the difference. Finally, after what felt like hours of walking in the cold, Rory and Pepper took a sharp left and stopped in front of a door that had been repaired so many times it was impossible to pinpoint the original wood.
--subparshakespeare{HawkEye}

Login or join KidPub to post a paragraph

KidPub's Never Ending Story

In Gateway Mansion there are many, many doors. Some lead to great and at the same time terrifying adventures. While others simply lead to darkness and storage spaces. Nevertheless, two young siblings, Gary & Liz, inhabiting Gateway Mansion never know what is around the next corner. Because, in such a topsy, turvy place, your next move, your next breath, could be your last.

Now, with the help of young authors all around the world, the chronicles of their adventures are being revealed. You, too, can take part in piecing together their Never Ending Story.
(thanks to Kiowa~*, Kati, Lauren, Gabby and others for that great introduction!)