/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ KidPub's Never Ending Story | KidPub Press //
KidPub's Never Ending Story
The Story So Far...
ugugh I'm sorry idk whats going on anymore sorry for inactivity but I want to b back soon:??
--King Explosion Murder

^^ same
--palaces out of paragraphs {luna}

echo finally added: oh. its just kim jong un
--Alex

* The post above me is to be excluded (since it makes no sense) *
--AuthorMind(Justin)

*i hope this makes sense. Just somebody needs to post.* Stephen saw a girl rushing down the hall who he recognized as Icicle. Her shiny snowy white hair flew out behind her as she walked briskly towards somewhere. "Icicle!" Stephen cried, hurrying to meet her. "Who are you?" Icicle asked, her brows scrunching in confusion. "Waaaait a minute, you're that guy that Liz got with...or was it another girl?" Stephen blushed. "Both?" he suggested as he himself was also unsure. Then he laughed. "At least you recognized me," Stephen added. He ran a hand through his hair and Icicle noticed the now familiar white streak in his otherwise black hair. She thought it made him look a bit like a skunk. "I overheard something about a picnic?" Stephen said after a moment of silence. "...yeah," Icicle said slowly. "Wanna come?" "Of course! I miss the old Gateway Mansion!" Stephen exclaimed. *lol I just thought what if this was a tv show and every arc was a season? XD*
--palaces out of paragraphs {luna}

Login or join KidPub to post a paragraph

KidPub's Never Ending Story

In Gateway Mansion there are many, many doors. Some lead to great and at the same time terrifying adventures. While others simply lead to darkness and storage spaces. Nevertheless, two young siblings, Gary & Liz, inhabiting Gateway Mansion never know what is around the next corner. Because, in such a topsy, turvy place, your next move, your next breath, could be your last.

Now, with the help of young authors all around the world, the chronicles of their adventures are being revealed. You, too, can take part in piecing together their Never Ending Story.
(thanks to Kiowa~*, Kati, Lauren, Gabby and others for that great introduction!)