/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Winner announced: Uncorrected proof copy of Holly Black and Cassandra Clare's new book | KidPub Press //
Winner announced: Uncorrected proof copy of Holly Black and Cassandra Clare's new book

Posted August 21st, 2014 by perryd

[update] The winner of The Iron Trial is member graceterry. Congrats! Rumor has it that we might have another uncorrected proof of the book here in the office somewhere, so if you didn't win this time you'll get another chance. Meanwhile, this week's drawing is for Maggie Stiefvater's new book...be sure to enter!

Hi, all. I just wanted to draw attention to our book giveaway for this week. The drawing is for an uncorrected proof copy of Holly Black's new book, written with Cassandra Clare, The Iron Trial. It's the first book in their new Magisterium series. This copy has a special second cover with a message from Holly and Cassandra and, like most proofs, does not carry a bar code on the back cover. The book is scheduled for release later in September. 

Since this is going to be a very popular book for the drawing, we're giving folks a little extra time to get their name in; the drawing will be done on September 1st. Just click on the book image over on the left of the page to register.

Good luck!

awesome!

awesome!

Posted by *** on Thu, 08/21/2014 - 16:13
Oh My gosh I have been

Oh My gosh I have been waiting for this book for so long. Cassandra Clare is my all time favorite author and she's never written a middle grade and ahhh!

If I won this I would probably break down into tears. Yes. And having the arch would make me feel special. Tehe. *enters contest and waits a 8.6 Billion Years for september first.

The Magesterium hehehe

Posted by Garrett al'Thor on Thu, 08/21/2014 - 17:22
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgom

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

Magic isn't something in fairy tales. It's something you make.

Posted by Alice Way on Thu, 08/21/2014 - 19:58
Cool! Hey Perry, when is

Cool!

Hey Perry, when is their going to be a new monthly writing contest?

The last one to be added was from March!

Happy Writing,

The Antelope Owl (Ella)

"Be a rainbow in someone else's cloud."

Please be a rainbow in my cloud and read my Harry Potter Fan Fiction! http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/harry-potter-fan-fiction-next...

Posted by Antelope Owl (Ella) on Fri, 08/22/2014 - 03:29
OH MY FREAKING GOSH OH MY

OH MY FREAKING GOSH

OH MY GOSH

CASSANDRA CLARE AND HOLLY BLACK ARE MY TWO FAVOURITE AUTHORS OF ALL TIME.

I'VE BEEN WAITING LIKE 5 MONTHS TO HAVE A COPY OF THIS. MAYBE EVEN LONGER.

I NEED THIS IN MAI HANDS. XD

Oh my gosh my emotions yes yes yes.

If I had this book in my hands, I would cry from joy, smile the happiest smile and I would feel so much better and special and all the other emotions caused for a Cassandra Clare/Holly Black book. :D :D :D :'D

I love her Shadowhunter Chronicles and Holly Black's Spiderwick Chronicles. They're just such amazing authors, and make the day shine with their greatness. All of Cassie's characters are so funny, and likeable as well as Holly's.

Posted by maxi on Fri, 08/22/2014 - 17:57
Emma Stone :D :D :D   Even

Emma Stone :D :D :D

Even better, Emma Stone on Ellen :D :D :D :D :D :D

Gwen Stacy: No, Dad, I do not want cocoa. Honestly, I'm seventeen years old! Captain Stacy: Okay, I just thought I remembered somebody say last week that her fantasy was to live in a chocolate house. Gwen Stacy: Well that's impractical. [Shuts door, reopens it] Gwen Stacy: And fattening. [Shuts door].

Peter Parker: Chocolate house?

Posted by isabelholga on Tue, 09/02/2014 - 09:41
I noticed tobsucus RIGHT

I noticed tobsucus RIGHT AWAY. LOL ~Ian 'Make LEGO sets, not war'

Posted by SuperSonicTurtle on Tue, 09/02/2014 - 16:01
Congrats on winning! Out of

Congrats on winning!

Out of curiosity, when is the new writing contest coming up. Last I checked, the one for March is still up.

"It's not enough just to say that you're okay. I need you're hurt, I need you're pain. It's not love any other way"~ Any other way-Tenth Avenue North

"I'm in shock. I have a blanket." ~Sherlock Holmes, BBC

Posted by Elfstar on Mon, 09/01/2014 - 21:03