/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ How yall doing. do u remember me lol. if ur new introduce yourself in the comments | KidPub Press //
How yall doing. do u remember me lol. if ur new introduce yourself in the comments

im doing good
75% (3 votes)
im doing bad
25% (1 vote)
Total votes: 4
You know

You know me

____________________________________________________________________

It's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

Posted by Ryoko on Fri, 09/03/2021 - 14:48
I'm not new but I'm not sure

I'm not new but I'm not sure of you know me, if you don't know me I'm gonna introduce myself.

I'm Tristan, I'm male (fully male) and my pronouns are he/they, I'm trans, aromantic asexual, omnisensual, and mentally ill and my age is 10 years old. (Bet you weren't expecting that)

Did I say I was mentally ill yet?

Posted by Tristan on Wed, 11/03/2021 - 08:47
Nice to meet you!! And same

Nice to meet you!! And same haha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you walk down the fairway of life, smell the roses. You only get to play one round. -Ben Hogan

Posted by Ava on Fri, 11/05/2021 - 11:46
Okay there may have been a

Okay there may have been a small change. My pronouns are they/them and my name is Neo, I'm demisexual and omniromantic and I am agender, I'm still mentally ill and 10 years old.

Posted by Neo on Wed, 11/17/2021 - 06:17
Greetings! I literally just

Greetings! I literally just joined a few minutes ago so lemme interoduce myself. I'm Dust an Ummon ( alien type ) and a she/they. I'm a mix of Acesexual and Lesbian. I really hope to create new stories for all to read. Thanks! 

-Dust

Posted by Dust on Mon, 01/10/2022 - 20:18
im not new either lol. Feel

im not new either lol. Feel free to read my bio to learn all about me! :) Nice to meet you dust!!

--------------------------------- Forever & Always, Jordi

Posted by Jordi on Mon, 01/10/2022 - 20:33
Nice to meet you too :3c -

Nice to meet you too :3c

- Dust

Posted by Dust on Mon, 01/10/2022 - 20:56
Nice ta meet you all! Hope

Nice ta meet you all! Hope to see you soon! 

-Dust

Posted by Dust on Mon, 01/10/2022 - 20:55