/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ If I were to organize another writing contest, would you participate? | KidPub Press //
If I were to organize another writing contest, would you participate?

Yes, for short stories
0% (0 votes)
Yes, for longer stories/multi chapter stories
10% (1 vote)
Yes, for poetry
0% (0 votes)
Yes, for any of the above (or if you’re only interested in a few of them, go ahead and write which in the comments)
40% (4 votes)
Maybe, but don’t count on it
40% (4 votes)
No, but I’d like to judge
10% (1 vote)
No, I wouldn’t participate.
0% (0 votes)
Total votes: 10
I'd participate and try to

I'd participate and try to find time to actually write; I can try any genre really. I'm better at certain ones though i can do many :)

_____________________________________________________________

<(QuartzMaster)> Read my books!!!! :D

Posted by QuartzMaster on Wed, 05/16/2018 - 23:17
Okay so I will say I tried

Okay so I will say I tried this before and although I got plenty of entries, the judging part was hard because some people bailed out on me which meant I had to judge it by myself which made some people upset about the results which I had no control over. So yeah. Sorry don’t listen to me :p

BUT ID BE SO HAPPY IF YOU DID THIS!!! And I think it’s great!! Can I do it so that I can be both judge and contestant (just obviously not at the same time lol)
__________
“There is something delicious about writing the first words of a story. You never quite know where they'll take you.”
- Beatrix Potter

Posted by /alem/ on Thu, 05/17/2018 - 15:27
If I didn't want to slash

If I didn't want to slash couldn't enter I would def help judge, I'd be happy either way

{i want to prove that we aren't smoldering in this small world.}

Posted by puppetmaster on Tue, 05/22/2018 - 14:39
I'd love to participate but

I'd love to participate but I don't come on kidpub very often, and haven't been writing much lately. :( 

“Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself; but talent instantly recognizes genius.” Sherlock Holmes

Posted by Vivace on Thu, 05/31/2018 - 15:37
I would participate for

I would participate for short stories and probably multi-chapter stories too, but I probably wouldn't do poetry.

Posted by Sarah J on Thu, 06/07/2018 - 19:44
I'd love to but I don't know

I'd love to but I don't know if I'll have time at that point...

____________________________________________________________

Posted by *Snow* Revival on Tue, 07/03/2018 - 09:17